Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 10:28:39 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 [42] 43 44 45 46 47 48 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🚀🔥🚀[ANN]BITTO 6 IN 1 EXCHANGE(LICENSED)HYBRID ECO-SYSTEM v4.0🚀🔥🚀  (Read 77251 times)
hungryforapples

Activity: 197
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 09:35:30 PM

Hi bounty manager, went through the website and whitepaper, and wow, I was really impressed. The platform seems really interesting and promising.

I'd like to participate in the blog campaign to create awareness of the platform.

Thanks.

Best to contact Adam Radivojevic or Nic Chin or Stephanie Sim on telegram https://t.me/bittoexchange
Dhimas Kanjeng

Activity: 290
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 04:21:59 AM

Hi, when bounty participants get the payment?

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     COVEX  |  One Stop Trading Platform      ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
|  |  |  |  Fast & Reliable  |  Real Time  |  Secure  |  Sharing Fees  |  |  |  |
ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook     ██  PRE-ICO: MAY 12TH  ██     Twitter  Reddit  Medium
foxjames512

Activity: 448
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 06:38:57 AM

Never, I think. Very suspicious project. I am very disappointed in it and just wasted my time when I was promoting this.
Illidine

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 01:13:29 PM

Never, I think. Very suspicious project. I am very disappointed in it and just wasted my time when I was promoting this.

They have indicated on their telegram group that all bounty will be given at the end of the ICO in August.
hungryforapples

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 01:43:40 PM
Last edit: May 25, 2018, 12:24:34 PM by hungryforapples

Come on dude, man who manages bounty received funds from them, you shouldn't blame Bitto but that guy
hungryforapples

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 01:24:24 PM

Come on dude, man who manages bounty received funds from them, you shouldn't blame Bitto but that guy

And if you're referring to tokens bounty payment, wtf, just wait for the end of the ICO
eljuandiego

Activity: 3

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 03:19:25 PM

Not suspicious at all imho, it says very clear that all the payments will be givena fter the ICO ends, I invested in the 1st phase and my bonus % of my initial purchase will be given at the end of the ICO sale, you just have to be patient thats all, this is a solid project with a solid team, doing something no one is doing atm, hope you think things twice and havea  good day  Grin
foxjames512

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 03:23:59 PM

Not suspicious at all imho, it says very clear that all the payments will be givena fter the ICO ends, I invested in the 1st phase and my bonus % of my initial purchase will be given at the end of the ICO sale, you just have to be patient thats all, this is a solid project with a solid team, doing something no one is doing atm, hope you think things twice and havea  good day  Grin

There is too long ICO. There is no guarantee that after the end of ICO BTC or ETH do not be at 1$  Grin
hungryforapples

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 03:27:28 PM

There is too long ICO. There is no guarantee that after the end of ICO BTC or ETH do not be at 1$  Grin

It will be worth it, they had to extend ICO btw exactly because people were afraid of the dip Cheesy
hungryforapples

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 03:30:19 PM

I wish BTC will drop to 1$ because I want to see McAfee eats his own DCK Grin

Jokes aside don't worry about Bitto man, I'm sure everything will turn out great
eljuandiego

Activity: 3

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 07:08:57 PM

It will be worth it, they had to extend ICO btw exactly because people were afraid of the dip Cheesy

Exactly they are trying to help the investors, as to honor their word on 1$ = 1 BiTTo, if theres a dip when you bought they will have consideration and still give you a really fair amount of tokens, insetad of just screwing over you, really nice team once you join the telegram group and chat with them, they care what WE have to say and value our opinions too
Henry_hodl

Activity: 1

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 04:02:36 PM

Best project and the best team.. I can't hide my excitement as we get closer to August... Wow... Bitto to the stars Smiley Smiley
hungryforapples

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 04:18:30 PM

Best project and the best team.. I can't hide my excitement as we get closer to August... Wow... Bitto to the stars Smiley Smiley

I know how you feel man, really great ICO
Adam_Radiv

Activity: 14

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 07:14:49 PM

Hi bounty manager, went through the website and whitepaper, and wow, I was really impressed. The platform seems really interesting and promising.

I'd like to participate in the blog campaign to create awareness of the platform.

Thanks.

Hey JigaMola, please contact us regarding blog campaign - preferably on Telegram ( @adamrad ), but here's fine too
Nirobkkk

Activity: 4

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 07:19:26 PM

is it have any masternode?If yes then how to get?
Adam_Radiv

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 08:23:23 PM

is it have any masternode?If yes then how to get?

No masternode Nirobkkk, at this time we will go with the traditional dedicated hosting servers for the exchange. As we progress we will tend towards complete decentralization but for now no nodes. Also we are a PoS token so that means also no mining.

Don't worry about stability though, because if one server fails that's not a problem - we will have multiple synchronous servers across the globe.

I know how you feel man, really great ICO

Thank you guys for your support and for a great feedback!
Adam_Radiv

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 08:04:49 AM

Glad to see team members active on the ann thread! Thank you for all the great work mate

Thank you for your support while extending the ICO sale.

We really had to do it, and it was worth it.

Some great news soon to come guys, cheers!
blockchain-man

Activity: 532
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 08:12:11 AM

I think so. They have a policy to pay at the end of August when the ICO ends. Now it is best to wait, do not take the time and effort to guess anymore. By that time you have the correct conclusions.
hungryforapples

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 08:48:38 PM

I think so. They have a policy to pay at the end of August when the ICO ends. Now it is best to wait, do not take the time and effort to guess anymore. By that time you have the correct conclusions.

Indeed, relax and wait Smiley
foxjames512

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 09:10:45 AM

I wish BTC will drop to 1$ because I want to see McAfee eats his own DCK Grin

Jokes aside don't worry about Bitto man, I'm sure everything will turn out great

It can be very funny. But I do not know that it costs 1$ per 1 Bitcoin. I do not want this price.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 [42] 43 44 45 46 47 48 »
  Print  

Jump to: