Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 07:20:12 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 [46] 47 48 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🚀🔥🚀[ANN]BITTO 6 IN 1 EXCHANGE(LICENSED)HYBRID ECO-SYSTEM v4.0🚀🔥🚀  (Read 77246 times)
Adam_Radiv

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 08:56:30 PM

they sold $1.727 million Bitto.. @ $1 ICO rate
means $1.727 million met softcap easily..which their ICO website did mention

Crypto market will again explode..upwards..and if they list on coinmarketcap
This type of unique exchange can be even $150 pricing for 1Bitto coin..based on Supply(limited 22 mil)

Anyway..for a paltry amount this doesnt end up like scam..when they can genuinely make Huge gains.

Hello everybody, this is Adam Radivojevic, Marketing and Social Media Manager at Bitto.

Sold tokens via smart contract do not reflect our entire funds collected in our ICO, because most of our investors were private (met in person in Viet Nam, Malaysia etc).

We definitelly reached our softcap (somewhere around 440% of our softcap goals, to be more precise.)

Our Exchange is to be launched very soon, it's a matter of days, and there is really no reason to be suspicious. We have experienced a holdup with our design and front-end development, but we are almost ready to launch.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
NicosUK (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 149
Merit: 19

View Profile WWW
August 30, 2018, 06:33:54 AM
Last edit: September 16, 2018, 10:47:40 AM by NicosUK

Good Day People,

Thank you so very much for maintaining activity and messages here!. its great to ask questions and be suspicious. I have to say I am impressed you took so much effort to calculate the amount we raised!. As you are aware, majority ICO's do not actually raise a large number of their funds from the public, most of it is actually done in Private with institutes and private investors. And we are not any different in this aspect.

As an exchange, the priority has always been awareness and exposure on top of raising funds privately. Now your concerns are valid, but if you were to think of it logically, is there a purpose to inflate our amount raised?. The only purpose that may serve is to dupe more people into investing during ICO period, but then it wouldn't make any sense because we are about to go LIVE. We are no longer raising any more funds.

Now ultimately whether we are a scam or not, would have to fall on the product we will be developing. So please look forward to the launch of our exchange.

As mentioned by vicky77

"Anyway..for a paltry amount this doesn't end up like a scam..when they can genuinely make Huge gains."

That is absolutely right. We are not like other ICO's. We have been around for nearly a year and we are looking forward to making it big like binance or kucoin. So please be patient with us, and thank you very much for your continuous observation and support!. We will be having a referral system in place as well and remember our coin is a PROOF OF STAKE COIN, and our total and circulating supply is lesser by 5x to 10x compared to other exchanges/ICOs. More info to come when we go live soon!.

Target of $4.5 Million reached!.

Haibui999

Activity: 70

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 06:36:03 AM

The project is not really crowded so the project needs good and effective advertising strategies to everyone! The currency of the project is valuable when they are really well-known and trusted but do not mean the amount of tokens is limitless. If the token number is generated too much, the project currency will lose value
Mr. Legendaris

Activity: 468
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 06:53:23 AM

Good Day People,

Thank you so very much for maintaining activity and messages here!. its great to ask questions and be suspicious. I have to say I am impressed you took so much effort to calculate the amount we raised!. As you are aware, majority ICO's do not actually raise a large number of their funds from the public, most of it is actually done in Private with institutes and private investors. And we are not any different in this aspect.

As an exchange, the priority has always been awareness and exposure on top of raising funds privately. Now your concerns are valid, but if you were to think of it logically, is there a purpose to inflate our amount raised?. The only purpose that may serve is to dupe more people into investing during ICO period, but then it wouldn't make any sense because we are about to go LIVE. We are no longer raising any more funds.

Now ultimately whether we are a scam or not, would have to fall on the product we will be developing. So please look forward to the launch of our exchange.

As mentioned by vicky77

"Anyway..for a paltry amount this doesn't end up like a scam..when they can genuinely make Huge gains."

That is absolutely right. We are not like other ICO's. We have been around for nearly a year and we are looking forward to making it big like binance or kucoin. So please be patient with us, and thank you very much for your continuous observation and support!. We will be having a referral system in place as well and remember our coin is a PROOF OF STAKE COIN, and our total and circulating supply is lesser by 5x to 10x compared to other exchanges/ICOs. More info to come when we go live!.

Hope there is a good news, until now I have not received the latest update whether this project will continue or they will do a refund.

█ █ █ █ █
         ██           ██
       ██     █ █ █ █   ██
     ██    ██        ██
   ██   ██               
  ██   ██     ████████                  ██████████
            ███          ██   █████████     ██      ██████  ██   ███████  ██    ███   ███████
 ██   ██    ███              ██      ███    ██      ██          ███       ██   ███  ██
 ██   ██    ███  ██████  ██  ██      ███    ██      ██      ██  ███       ██  ███   ██
            ███      ██  ██  ██      ███    ██      ██      ██  ███       ██████     ███████
 ██   ██    ███      ██  ██  ██      ███    ██      ██      ██  ███       ██  ██           ██
             ██      ██  ██  ██      ███    ██      ██      ██  ███       ██   ███         ██
 ██   ██      ███████    ██   █████████     ██      ██      ██   ███████  ██    ███  ███████
  ██   ██                           ███
   ██    ██          ██            ███
     ██    ██ █ █ █ █   ██
       ██             ██
          █ █ █ █ █ █

Telegram     Facebook     Twitter     Medium
-
WEBSITEE |█| WHITEPAPER

Bitcoin2009

Activity: 1050
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 01:53:12 PM

The BITTO concept is actually good and interesting, until now there have been no exchanges as promised by BITTO, but the marketing team failed to convince investors that the project stopped and did not know whether it would continue.
muarip

Activity: 591
Merit: 100

WATANABE

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 04:08:48 AM

Phase 2 of BITTO's ICO ended but we don't see any news are updated on this thread. This is abnormal with a successful ICO.

If they have completed stage 2, what are the results of the first stage? does it work so well? My advice is that you should ask this team in their telegram group.

Itsmylife

Activity: 1002

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 04:23:29 PM

Phase 2 of BITTO's ICO ended but we don't see any news are updated on this thread. This is abnormal with a successful ICO.

If they have completed stage 2, what are the results of the first stage? does it work so well? My advice is that you should ask this team in their telegram group.
Well, I can not believe them anymore, have someone  used my bitcointalk account to submitted their signature campaign, I told them before, they answered that they will check, but until now they don't do anything even they paid for that guys the reward Cheesy
NicosUK (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
September 16, 2018, 03:02:43 AM

Well, I can not believe them anymore, have someone  used my bitcointalk account to submitted their signature campaign, I told them before, they answered that they will check, but until now they don't do anything even they paid for that guys the reward Cheesy

itsmylife, We have to give the compensation to the address given by YOU in the form filled. If we keep changing those rewards it would lead to a lot of scam attempts to cheat the coins by impersonating another. That is why we have to follow. How that person has access to your bitcointalk AND your email to change the wallet address is not our concern. I am sorry but this is also to avoid HIM saying you are the scammer and YOU are the person that is imitating or trying to impersonate him.

NicosUK (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
September 16, 2018, 03:09:39 AM

Hi Muarip, we did MUCH better in stage 2, thankfully despite only raising about $4.5 Million we hope that even with such a small amount ( compared to other exchange ICOs such as Kucoin and Binance), we hope to be able to raise our bar and benchmark by competing with them. So rest assured, if you follow our website, telegram and facebook closely, we are constantly updating.

SORRY for not being able to update here as frequently as we want, but we are adding team members and we will have someone monitor this forum, You are all important to us ( positive or negative ).  Because without your attention & support we wouldn't have made it. So thank you very much, we look forward to disappointing the ones that thinks we are a scam! And those of you that have faith, thank you, we will make it a point for you to share your positive and successful story with BITTO with the community, we hope to grow by word of mouth and the positivity of growing and improving the exchange will be our endeavour.

God Bless and thank you!.

Itsmylife

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 04:59:39 AM

itsmylife, We have to give the compensation to the address given by YOU in the form filled. If we keep changing those rewards it would lead to a lot of scam attempts to cheat the coins by impersonating another. That is why we have to follow. How that person has access to your bitcointalk AND your email to change the wallet address is not our concern. I am sorry but this is also to avoid HIM saying you are the scammer and YOU are the person that is imitating or trying to impersonate him.
No one accesses my bitcointalk account. Simply is they submitted other mew and email in your form and used my bitcointalk account profile link,  your team does not care or check about that information and accepted twice times although I sent you a message about this before.
and Itmylife is my telegram account but in row 36 and 85 of spreadsheet are fake
DiVanah

Activity: 105

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 05:12:01 AM

BITTO is a good and promising project, I read and followed the development of BITTO since the beginning of the year, but unfortunately the ICO competition made the team unable to achieve softcap.

Grin Still i'm sure it's a scam ICO
Any update regarding listing?

I hope positive thinking, the project does not reach the softcap is not a scam in my opinion. various obstacles are always in the project, this platform is still working today. we are waiting for further developments.
NicosUK (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
September 16, 2018, 10:35:18 AM

Hi,

We have reached the softcap at $4.5 Million. So Thank you for the concerns but we are very safely proceeding with the project successfully!!.

qwe7679172

Activity: 532
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 10:52:33 PM

I received other tokens is another smart contract?
0x226d533b1917ff754f0d1a8a23e7adf5d0c341a3f457777697f13b48abd45c6c
or is it a Scam?
NicosUK (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
September 17, 2018, 08:05:45 AM

We had a 3rd party smart contract security and functional audit. So yes we have changed and redeployed our contract.

0x226d533b1917ff754f0d1a8a23e7adf5d0c341a3f457777697f13b48abd45c6c. It will take up to 3 days to update necessary information on etherscan but all is proceeding as planned.

Please follow our news on t.me/bittoexchangenews. Thank you.

Ria Sakurai

Activity: 251
Merit: 6

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 08:09:23 AM

10 months passed but the exchange still doesn't go live. Do you have a launch date Nicos?
Itsmylife

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 08:39:47 AM

10 months passed but the exchange still doesn't go live. Do you have a launch date Nicos?
They told us that in early of September or October the exchange will go live until now I think maybe the time to release their exchanging site is October if they can keep their promises( although I can not believe it when I see what they paid for participants in the bounty program).
NicosUK (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
September 17, 2018, 08:51:26 AM
Last edit: September 17, 2018, 09:29:10 AM by NicosUK

Hi There Ria,

Our ICO extended to completion just about a month ago. I am unsure on your timeline of 10 months. But if you follow our progress, you will see that we are constantly updating and improving. Our exchange is estimated to be around Sept/October. But you can trade our coins on exchanges sooner than that.

NicosUK (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
September 17, 2018, 09:36:15 AM
Last edit: September 17, 2018, 11:14:21 AM by NicosUK

They told us that in early of September or October the exchange will go live until now I think maybe the time to release their exchanging site is October if they can keep their promises( although I can not believe it when I see what they paid for participants in the bounty program).

We had no reason not to pay, so its good we made you see that we really did pay. Because we will pay for your efforts accordingly. itsmylife please pm me on telegram, let us discuss further and see if we can compensate you something as i believe maybe someone did hack your account and change the address. After checking through, you did put in effort for about a month or so, we should at least acknowledge that amount of effort. Thank you for following us and supporting us. Thank you.

muarip

Activity: 591
Merit: 100

WATANABE

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 12:19:25 AM

Hi Muarip, we did MUCH better in stage 2, thankfully despite only raising about $4.5 Million we hope that even with such a small amount ( compared to other exchange ICOs such as Kucoin and Binance), we hope to be able to raise our bar and benchmark by competing with them. So rest assured, if you follow our website, telegram and facebook closely, we are constantly updating.

SORRY for not being able to update here as frequently as we want, but we are adding team members and we will have someone monitor this forum, You are all important to us ( positive or negative ).  Because without your attention & support we wouldn't have made it. So thank you very much, we look forward to disappointing the ones that thinks we are a scam! And those of you that have faith, thank you, we will make it a point for you to share your positive and successful story with BITTO with the community, we hope to grow by word of mouth and the positivity of growing and improving the exchange will be our endeavour.

God Bless and thank you!.

Thank you for sharing the details of the project's journey and responding to all the questions that make a question mark for everyone. Everyone looks forward to this to make this project always active and running. I like this project.

Ria Sakurai

Activity: 251
Merit: 6

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 05:38:07 AM

Hi There Ria,

Our ICO extended to completion just about a month ago. I am unsure on your timeline of 10 months. But if you follow our progress, you will see that we are constantly updating and improving. Our exchange is estimated to be around Sept/October. But you can trade our coins on exchanges sooner than that.

10 months until now, your thread started at December last year.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 [46] 47 48 »
  Print  

Jump to: