Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 08:41:47 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ★[ANN][SUB1X| 🚀The Lowest Supply Masternode Coin🚀 | 500%+ APR | Zerocoin ★  (Read 14226 times)
MRD911

Activity: 91
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 05:08:14 PM

Thank you for the update. So, any updates on what will happen to those of us that withdrew coins yesterday and never received them? I saved up for over a month to finally purchase enough SUB1X for a MN. Purchased them just before these events occurred. Now my coins are just gone?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ironmanTR

Activity: 95
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 05:21:16 PM

Guys I'd like to make an ANN on the CryptoBridge situation. Firstly, there are rumours circulating that suggest Remapper is behind the stolen coins. There is no evidence for this and it could easily have been the case that someone impersonated him.The person we do know behind a large chunk of the stolen coins, is Gluedog (developer of Billionaire Token). He publicly admitted to withdrawing coins that weren't his and made no attempt to return the funds. CryptoBridge have recently hired a private investigator to pursue Gluedog and recover the funds.

As some of you may know, CryptoBridge have a very big deficit of SUB1X coins. This will be resolved through an automatic of swap from old to new coins on the exchange. One of the key roadmap goals was implementation of zerocoin protocol, allowing users to make transactions anonymously. I am pleased to announce that the new wallets will have this feature. A date has not been announced yet for the swap, but I will update all appropriately. Remapper is currently getting the new daemon ready.

To prevent the stolen funds getting in on the swap, a snapshot will be taken of the block explorer from when the exploit did not exist.
A joint statement will be released by CryptoBridge & me, explaining how yesterdays' events unfolded and what the solutions were to fix the problems.

What will happen to masternode owners? Should we stop them since swap will happen from the block when the exploit did not exist ? I mean we will not get the rewards after the block exploit existed. Right?
safariwave

Activity: 391
Merit: 114

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 06:09:05 PM
Merited by davide72 (1), S3cco (1)

Guys I'd like to make an ANN on the CryptoBridge situation. Firstly, there are rumours circulating that suggest Remapper is behind the stolen coins. There is no evidence for this and it could easily have been the case that someone impersonated him.The person we do know behind a large chunk of the stolen coins, is Gluedog (developer of Billionaire Token). He publicly admitted to withdrawing coins that weren't his and made no attempt to return the funds. CryptoBridge have recently hired a private investigator to pursue Gluedog and recover the funds.

As some of you may know, CryptoBridge have a very big deficit of SUB1X coins. This will be resolved through an automatic of swap from old to new coins on the exchange. One of the key roadmap goals was implementation of zerocoin protocol, allowing users to make transactions anonymously. I am pleased to announce that the new wallets will have this feature. A date has not been announced yet for the swap, but I will update all appropriately. Remapper is currently getting the new daemon ready.

To prevent the stolen funds getting in on the swap, a snapshot will be taken of the block explorer from when the exploit did not exist.
A joint statement will be released by CryptoBridge & me, explaining how yesterdays' events unfolded and what the solutions were to fix the problems.

What will happen to masternode owners? Should we stop them since swap will happen from the block when the exploit did not exist ? I mean we will not get the rewards after the block exploit existed. Right?

What a mess folks! Please give clear information in one place! We can't follow Telegram full of useless messages, Discord, Twitter and this forum! Please explain, as asked, if we must stop MN or what!!!
noloco

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

BLOCKCHAIN VERIFIED PRODUCT REVIEWS PLATFORM

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 09:41:01 PM

Is the exploit on the market or on the wallet? If market was short selling, they could simply rebuy at market prices to clear the balance.

xpzycox

Activity: 420
Merit: 110

🎖️ DeepOnion 🎖️

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 08:55:48 AM

Is the exploit on the market or on the wallet? If market was short selling, they could simply rebuy at market prices to clear the balance.

Exploit was on the market as far as I'm aware.. no issues with running masternodes, still at block 75k anyone not updated to 1.0.0.9 will be shut off and block rewards will change.

As to the exchange issue this is very unfortunate. I hope those who purchased coins and did not receive them get some sort of compensation, at least return the btc they spent. They should have enough in their fund from all their exchange fees by now. It was their fault and only right they reimburse those who got 'non existent' coins. Those who ran off with tons of btc by dumping these coins.. if only something could be done in order to "punish" them  Angry not right...but its the exchanges fuckup. Their wallet balance went to -1200 on their end...

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    OWN YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Own ONION  (✔Exchanges  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
willdono (OP)

Activity: 260
Merit: 217

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 11:27:07 PM

New wallets getting released tomorrow. More information on the swap will follow then.
willdono (OP)

Activity: 260
Merit: 217

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 11:28:01 PM

What a mess folks! Please give clear information in one place! We can't follow Telegram full of useless messages, Discord, Twitter and this forum! Please explain, as asked, if we must stop MN or what!!!

The coins will get swapped, so you can keep the MNs running to maximise the amount of coins you have.
Veter2000

Activity: 1512
Merit: 306

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 08:39:53 AM

New wallets getting released tomorrow. More information on the swap will follow then.

Is it known already how the exchange of coins will be conducted or has this idea been abandoned and only wallets need to be changed?
GGEZcrypto

Activity: 21

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 08:59:39 AM

good news Grin Grin
shimakun

Activity: 225
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 12:15:49 PM

Can we still buy sub1x at the exchange ?
aitorp6

Activity: 434

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 09:03:17 PM

Can any of you explain to me the swap affair? At the telegram channel there are a lot of messages but the conversations are untraceable, are difficult to follow. 

Any good summary?
Veter2000

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 06:40:45 AM

Can any of you explain to me the swap affair? At the telegram channel there are a lot of messages but the conversations are untraceable, are difficult to follow. 

Any good summary?

From what I heard: It will be necessary to switch to new wallets and there should be an exchange of coins as of January 26. Purses promised to lay out in the next few days, about the exchange of more accurate information like it was not yet.
vsrsatish

Activity: 183

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 08:21:29 AM

What is the current price of SUB1X? I am really looking forward to this coin to get listed in big exchanges, then to the moon.
noloco

Activity: 210

BLOCKCHAIN VERIFIED PRODUCT REVIEWS PLATFORM

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 07:42:34 PM

What is the current price of SUB1X? I am really looking forward to this coin to get listed in big exchanges, then to the moon.

There is a wallet update waiting to be released and trading is paused, no public trading price at this moment, only p2p trading until new markets are available.

Veter2000

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 08:24:12 AM

There is a wallet update waiting to be released and trading is paused, no public trading price at this moment, only p2p trading until new markets are available.

Is there any news about the release of the new wallet and the procedure for exchanging coins? On the Internet site SUB1X is still the old version 1.08.
yeswepump
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1011

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 02:05:38 PM

It would be great to leave on this forum some clear information about what's going on. Would appreciate it.
Klaud07

Activity: 518
Merit: 111

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 05:47:16 PM

Is there any news about the release of the new wallet and the procedure for exchanging coins? On the Internet site SUB1X is still the old version 1.08.
It would be great to leave on this forum some clear information about what's going on. Would appreciate it.
New wallets are ready, but there is no release yet.

There are no news on the swap yet, it remains only to wait.

The only thing that is known that the total supply of coins has been increased, that those who bought for a penny stolen coins on the exchange could get them / withdraw from the exchange.

From positive news, in new wallets the zero protocol will be established.
bachiboko

Activity: 8

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 06:07:29 AM

I took about 3 weeks break for crypto world, so Today I realized thing are getting hectic.
I have some sub1x not in my wallet but in crypto bridge.
There's no solution for this? My money will dissappear?
moneva

Activity: 126
Merit: 28

diwtoken.com

View Profile WWW
February 03, 2018, 10:45:14 AM

I get with my 3 SUB1X several times a day each 0.006x SUB1X as a stake. For some Masterternodes, however, I see 0.009x as a reward. Is this normal or do I have to update my wallet?

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
DIW ◈    DIWtoken.com    ▐   WHITEPAPERANN THREADTELEGRAM   ▌    SECURITY DECENTRALIZED
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
treepixel

Activity: 226

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 06:25:33 PM

I get with my 3 SUB1X several times a day each 0.006x SUB1X as a stake. For some Masterternodes, however, I see 0.009x as a reward. Is this normal or do I have to update my wallet?

New wallets will be announced soon.
No need to do anything yet.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  

Jump to: