Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 02:19:59 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ★[ANN][SUB1X| 🚀The Lowest Supply Masternode Coin🚀 | 500%+ APR | Zerocoin ★  (Read 14226 times)
Javi_Anibarro

Activity: 1526
Merit: 282

tBTC - https://dapp.tbtc.network/

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 08:53:06 AM

did you hold an earlier airdrop for this dev coin? because I've seen the same in etherdelta, but oddly this is coin-based and in etherdelta it's all erc 20 tokens, i wonder if i forgot, but this is a good project, and if i follow twitter campaign, do i have to give a report about tweet and retweet in this thread every week dev,?

The twitter campaign has been cancelled and will be replaced by a signature campaign. SUB1X started out as an ERC 20 token, but to get masternodes a chain move was required.
What is your reason for canceling twitter campaign, Dev? There should be official information on this. At least you update the information in the thread to minimize the registration of new members. Because each participant's disappointment must have an impact on trust.
Okay, I'll wait for more news and information about this project. If you turn your twitter campaign into a signature campaign, will the token allocation be the same?

The coin allocation will be considerably smaller for the signature campaign. The rewards for Twitter were unsustainable and 99% of the accounts being used were low quality.

indeed using a twitter as a requirement for the bounty is not effective at all.
but canceling the bounty after a day or two days from the date you opened it will only make it even worst,
because it will affect your reputation in other people eyes.
other people will think that you have no dedication and you can make a decision as your wish without doing a proper explanation and notification to the community themself.
think about it carefully,
it should not be like this.
you can remove it but in return you need to do something to 'pay' their thing.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
letuananhnd

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 09:05:05 AM

SCAM
I think this is a COIN in the form of a disguised ICO
willdono (OP)

Activity: 260
Merit: 217

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 09:20:06 AM

I think this is a COIN in the form of a disguised ICO

How does SUB1X bare any resemblance to an ICO? It started out as an airdropped token, with almost all  tokens being given to people for free.
aggress0r

Activity: 1050
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 10:55:38 AM

Hello community, I swapped my 0.000125 Sub1x for new 2.5 coins, that is correct quantity of coins received?
treepixel

Activity: 226
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 12:17:43 PM

Hello community, I swapped my 0.000125 Sub1x for new 2.5 coins, that is correct quantity of coins received?
That sounds correct.
Remember the supply is only 10 000 so 2.5 coins could be worth a lot once this has had some time being traded on exchanges.
mirotvorec

Activity: 69
Merit: 13

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 12:36:26 PM

And how do you determine the low quality of tweets? Or do you decide? Wanted not paid. Wanted to pay. Requirements were to subscribers. More demands were not made. A good start dev.
pedrog
Legendary

Activity: 2786
Merit: 1031

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 12:54:07 PM

Getting an error when trying to submit swap details.

Javi_Anibarro

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 01:02:50 PM

And how do you determine the low quality of tweets? Or do you decide? Wanted not paid. Wanted to pay. Requirements were to subscribers. More demands were not made. A good start dev.

what he mean is low quality twitter accounts,
there are a lot of fake accounts out there created just for following the campaign,
most of their followers generated from social media injector or some people who is selling that kind of service to increase the followers.
in other words it will not bring any impact to the project itself,
because all of them are fake aka they are not human,
even if they are a human,it is very unlikely to see them in here because most of them spent their time following the project directly.
other than following it from there.
mirotvorec

Activity: 69
Merit: 13

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 01:27:54 PM

there are a lot of fake accounts out there created just for following the campaign,
most of their followers generated from social media injector or some people who is selling that kind of service to increase the followers.
even if they are a human,it is very unlikely to see them in here because most of them spent their time following the project directly.

On the one hand, it's all clear. But who decides how high-quality a tweet? Is there a service that evaluates the quality of tweets? In the conditions it was told, make a tweet with a hashtag, fill out the forms and get the coins. About substandard accounts said nothing. The dev made a mistake and now does not want to pay for it. That's how I see it. If you have lost the argument, can you take back your word? If you think so, then I'm sorry for you.
Javi_Anibarro

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 01:39:38 PM

~snip~

On the one hand, it's all clear. But who decides how high-quality a tweet? Is there a service that evaluates the quality of tweets? In the conditions it was told, make a tweet with a hashtag, fill out the forms and get the coins. About substandard accounts said nothing. The dev made a mistake and now does not want to pay for it. That's how I see it. If you have lost the argument, can you take back your word? If you think so, then I'm sorry for you.

it is not about the high-quality tweet but instead the account itself.
yes there are a place to see it,
go here :
https://www.twitteraudit.com/
in there you can find how much your 'REAL' followers and how much your 'FAKE' followers.
on the other hand i agree with you and other people,
dev made a mistake for doing this because the bounty already ran and it's canceled by him personally.
roy92

Activity: 224
Merit: 105

MFG Token Sale - 1st of January

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 02:48:54 PM

@dev is the turkish translation still open?

willdono (OP)

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 03:19:11 PM

Getting an error when trying to submit swap details.

PM mightyman on Discord. A lot of people have got the same error and it was because they inputted the contact details incorrectly.
willdono (OP)

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 03:19:35 PM

@dev is the turkish translation still open?

You have been reserved.
willdono (OP)

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 03:23:22 PM

I will honor all legitimate tweeters. Over the next few days I'll assess the quality of tweets in the applications received and credit people.
aitorp6

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 04:19:02 PM

Dev, I have sent to you the Spanish Translation. Can you confirm me that you have received the PM?

If you need anything else  contact with me.
BlackMike

Activity: 273

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 04:21:07 PM

Nice looking thread!

I have few questions: 1) what about premine? 2) Is there quark asics or it's mainly gpu mineable now?

SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform  
▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬
Github    -    Discord    -    Twitter    -    Telegram    -    Get Free Airdrop Now!
globalcitizen

Activity: 476
Merit: 104

Decentralized global citizen and crypto-preneur

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 04:30:54 PM

Hello Dev. Well done for the progress you are making. I got airdtop for SUB1X some time ago. Please how do I swap my coin to the new supply equivalence?
Miloudi0912

Activity: 246
Merit: 105

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 04:31:28 PM

Any exchanges to buy somes?

HYDAX EXCHANGE BOUNTY ANN
A Secure, Efficient, Simple Cryptocurrency Exchange
Exchange Futures & Options IEO APP Community
l10no

Activity: 518

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 04:37:41 PM

SUB1X is a good coin the price is also good, maybe because the total supply is small, and now it has changed from token to coin, whether this will be an early development of SUB1X team, maybe it is worth to follow its development
ICO INVESTOR

Activity: 379
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 04:43:07 PM

Hello Dev. Well done for the progress you are making. I got airdtop for SUB1X some time ago. Please how do I swap my coin to the new supply equivalence?
https://sub1x.org/swapusers/submitswap
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  

Jump to: