Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 04:15:19 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: !!!Should invest in Cloudcoin!!! - read my opinion  (Read 1549 times)
RaymondKa (OP)

Activity: 62
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 25, 2013, 07:13:04 PM

Hey guys,

I have been watvhing this new coin Cloudcoin. Personally I think that the only mostake they made is that they messes up the announcement. But that is it really.

On the otge hand it has a great big supporting dev team and a great guy Kujmandosz. Whonis honestly trying his best eith this coin. You guys should mine and invest into cloudcoin since I believe that it has a great supporting team such as phenixcoin. And personally I think tht te coin's future is in the hands of the developers and also in the community. I think everybody should reconsider Cloudcoin. I agree that it is more or less a copy but it has great specs and I experienced it's smooth transaction and confotmation multiple time. Also it is a pow and pos coin. The site is also looking promising, although it is still under development.

And they also sad in anothet thread that they have plans too. It is on the website under news too.

Guys I am just telling you tht this coin still has some potentials and you guys should invest now and maybe put more effott in it as a community.

Thank you for reading

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
iPaulito

Activity: 150
Merit: 100

1EDwkxCjCMGGNQqZdxa8FwheMHXSoQe4TU

View Profile
July 25, 2013, 07:24:48 PM

You have a lot of Cloudcoins, ok we get it
tytanick
Legendary

Activity: 2660
Merit: 1096

Simplemining.net Admin

View Profile WWW
July 25, 2013, 07:26:36 PM

exactly, and it was also HUGE PREMINED lol

Manage your GPU farm the easy way with Mining OS (30 days free):  SimpleMining.net
Support available at Discord: https://simplemining.net/page/discord and admin@simplemining.net
Bitcointalk thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1541084.0
RaymondKa (OP)

View Profile
July 25, 2013, 07:28:13 PM

My hash power is 150 kh/s. I only have 523 CDC all in all.
I have been mining it near from start and I will mine it in the future as well. I just eant to support the coin, since I see that it ha a good team and development.
RaymondKa (OP)

View Profile
July 25, 2013, 07:38:40 PM

More people must read this. Up!
HollowIP

Activity: 518
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 25, 2013, 07:40:41 PM

I have been mining it near from start and I will mine it in the future as well. I just eant to support the coin, since I see that it ha a good team and development.

The fact that they can afford to give each person 500 cloud coins shows that the coin is most likely destined to fail. I mean, don't get me wrong, I grabbed the 500 coins too on the off-chance I'm wrong, but I don't have high hopes.

We'll see what happens in time though. For now I'm just kicking myself for not already selling my anoncoins. Tongue

BTC-  3FofPhtcESndpyLTJTJEnpShdHgbN82pAz
heatgsm

Activity: 308

View Profile
July 25, 2013, 07:44:24 PM

Good luck  Cheesy
Kujmandosz

Activity: 238

View Profile
July 25, 2013, 07:47:38 PM

The fact that they can afford to give each person 500 cloud coins shows that the coin is most likely destined to fail. I mean, don't get me wrong, I grabbed the 500 coins too on the off-chance I'm wrong, but I don't have high hopes.

We'll see what happens in time though. For now I'm just kicking myself for not already selling my anoncoins. Tongue

So far we have given away more than 60000 CDC for decelopment and the giveaway. The giveaway is still going and the online webwallet is under development for bounty as well. We will also have another giveaway too.
So don't worry we are investing the coins slowly into the development of Cloudcoin. Please don't think that i will throw out 300000 CDC on the second day of release. We we have plans for the future...

HollowIP

View Profile
July 25, 2013, 07:57:14 PM

So far we have given away more than 60000 CDC for decelopment and the giveaway. The giveaway is still going and the online webwallet is under development for bounty as well. We will also have another giveaway too.
So don't worry we are investing the coins slowly into the development of Cloudcoin. Please don't think that i will throw out 300000 CDC on the second day of release. We we have plans for the future...

haha, I wasn't insinuating that at all. I am just at a lack of understand basically. From my POV, say 1000 people get 500 coins right off the bat. Those people will probably have interest in mining, or etc. so you have 1000 people mining. The rest of the people may be harder to convince without a noticeable value with the coins. I am confused how the value of the coin can grow if so many of the people involved within it have a lot of the coins.

Kujmandosz

View Profile
July 25, 2013, 08:01:59 PM

That is why we made the first giveaway and will do more.( trying to spread out the coins) We would like to raise more interest and support that will eventually pull the price up which creates more interest and this goes on and on. We just nee more support and trust to grow. If the coin gets bigger the development gets more easier and widespread.
We just need more support from the miners and investors.

Snail2
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 25, 2013, 08:10:27 PM

POS coins usually worth to invest. Will see, let it hit Cryptsy first.
Charles999

Activity: 224

View Profile
July 25, 2013, 08:10:43 PM

Your opinion has as much value as the coin does.
Kujmandosz

View Profile
July 25, 2013, 08:13:08 PM

Yes, we are working on cryptsy implementation we just need time since coin is real young.

Kujmandosz

View Profile
July 25, 2013, 08:14:39 PM

Your opinion has as much value as the coin does.

My friend,

Value? The coin is 2 days old. Please give us some time. ( at least another day Grin)

emunebtk

Activity: 252

View Profile
July 25, 2013, 08:40:22 PM

ha! I was a click away from selling my ANONcoins when they hit cryptsy but decided to hold out a few hours and drop! well now i am totally not selling so hopefully it will spike back up *fingers crossed*
RaymondKa (OP)

View Profile
July 25, 2013, 08:42:34 PM

Yes, we are working on cryptsy implementation we just need time since coin is real young.

+1

I totally agree. Since it is POS the investment worth it. And of cource guys don't expect too much from a brand new coin. I thinh that Cloudcoin is on the right track and the dev team is doing the right things. They are making the right steps.

I really do have faith in this coin. So keep it up Cloucoin dev team.
Kujmandosz

View Profile
July 25, 2013, 08:51:50 PM

+1

I totally agree. Since it is POS the investment worth it. And of cource guys don't expect too much from a brand new coin. I thinh that Cloudcoin is on the right track and the dev team is doing the right things. They are making the right steps.

Thank you for your support. We will work hard. This is just the start of something big. Cloudcoin will rise.

HollowIP

View Profile
July 25, 2013, 08:58:24 PM

+1

I'll +1 that +1.

I love everything about the coin thus far. I think it's got a good foundation built up, stand-alone website already, and a good name (you know how name driven people are)
My only concern was the initial coin distribution- It just didn't make sense to me. haha. All things in time- I do hope the best for the coin tho (even if I didn't have 500 of them Tongue)

Kujmandosz

View Profile
July 25, 2013, 10:10:18 PM

Up!

portice
Legendary

Activity: 999
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 25, 2013, 10:45:32 PM

Step 1: Announce coin for the weekend then change it a couple times
Step 2: Guy announcing the coin says his foreign dev released the coin on Weds after previous said announcements and said guy didn't know anything about it until it was released
Step 3: 20,000 block premine not announced at all because noone would ever figure that one out
Step 4: Continue to try and create buzz surrounding said coin hoping for some sort of currency exchange addition
Step 5: Profit

Did I cover it fair in the above?   
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: