Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 03:48:46 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Elixir (ELIX) Low cap better than Salt Next X 100 - X 1 000  (Read 4074 times)
vlad06

Activity: 537
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 02:13:35 PM

It really needs a new exchange now. Binance or Bittrex would be perfect.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Dinct

Activity: 434
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 02:50:36 PM

Yes you are right, the only thing we need is an exchange like Binance and Bittrex. If somehow we can make it we will be in the right place where we deserve. I trust in this young guys.  Wink
Olishka (OP)

Activity: 154
Merit: 26

DIW Security Decentralized

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 04:27:31 PM

Yes you are right, the only thing we need is an exchange like Binance and Bittrex. If somehow we can make it we will be in the right place where we deserve. I trust in this young guys.  Wink

It it hit a big exchange it will go straight to $10

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
DIW ◈    DIWtoken.com    ▐   WHITEPAPERANN THREADTELEGRAM   ▌    SECURITY DECENTRALIZED
makuny

Activity: 896
Merit: 505

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 09:57:50 PM

Yes. But not now!
Dev's working good and deliver.

In few weeks the product is on then way. Then 2 big exchanges and the price raise up to 15$.
yokosan

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 10:02:50 PM

the comments are very serious pumping. I wonder if there might be such a rapid increase. maybe 10x. but I don't think it'il be 1000x. this could be in the long run.  Cheesy
raulo1985

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 10:06:25 PM

Yes. But not now!
Dev's working good and deliver.

In few weeks the product is on then way. Then 2 big exchanges and the price raise up to 15$.

Are there any news about possible integration into a big exchange site soon or a marketing campaign? This project has everything to become one of the best altcoins of 2018, at least because of its tech and practical use, but it's lacking some marketing and exposure (which I think is the right way to make things work. Better start with a solid development process, and then comes marketing, not the other way around).
goyal.dkg

Activity: 336
Merit: 14

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 10:41:11 PM

bought some tokens , getting positive reviews about elix everywhere .
Dahman El_Harrachi

Activity: 630
Merit: 501

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 01:25:18 AM

Yes you are right, the only thing we need is an exchange like Binance and Bittrex. If somehow we can make it we will be in the right place where we deserve. I trust in this young guys.  Wink
there is alot of peeps haven't generate their patchs yet, they only wait the price to go up and they will convert their EXOR to ELIX as u can see here there is alot of address still hold their EXOR..total supply will be more than 100m ELIX.
Skunker

Activity: 67

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 01:29:45 AM

Yes you are right, the only thing we need is an exchange like Binance and Bittrex. If somehow we can make it we will be in the right place where we deserve. I trust in this young guys.  Wink
there is alot of peeps haven't generate their patchs yet, they only wait the price to go up and they will convert their EXOR to ELIX as u can see here there is alot of address still hold their EXOR..total supply will be more than 100m ELIX.

Wtf, is that sure? So from 30 mil coin supply we will go to 100m? If thats true prize should have corection fpr mpre then 50% right?
chocobo21

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 01:34:53 AM

I am holding a few Exor and I am not planning to sell before atleast 100$ ! This coin is so underrated, I am not going to sell now, the price is too low
raulo1985

Activity: 70

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 02:11:28 AM
Last edit: January 05, 2018, 02:30:42 AM by raulo1985

This comment scared me. You are a respected user here, so you know what you're talking about. If that happens, we are talking of one hell of a dip. On the other hand, the project is rock solid and the dev team couldn't be better. This makes my think about my portfolio, which has a lot of Elixir in it. Maybe, if this happens, it won't be until Elixir's value is a lot higher, idk.

PS: Horror stories aside, Elixir's value has stabilized around $1 and for me, that's a good sign (survived last dip like a champ). When do you think the meteoric rise will come? I don't think it's about the tech, to me it's just a matter of marketing, but I don't know when they are going to start it in a serious way. Perhaps they'll enter a big exchange site soon? Would be nice to see it on Binance or Bittrex, the project deserves it.
SHBlizzard

Activity: 196
Merit: 124

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 02:52:01 AM

1000x is too much. at least not this year. if you want to HODL for 2-3 years then maybe.

me personally i will HODL til the public launch of the app, use the app, use my token to mine new tokens and then HODL some more Cheesy its gunna be a great 2018!! Smiley

⚪ Byteball          I T   J U S T   W O R K S .   
Sending Crypto to Email   -   Risk-Free Conditional Smart Payments   -   ICO Platform with KYC
ANN THREAD                  TELEGRAM                     TWITTER                  MEDIUM                  SLACK                  REDDIT
Crypto_lion

Activity: 630
Merit: 11

NEW MEDICINE:Faster, Safer, Smarter

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 03:10:37 AM

1000x is too much. at least not this year. if you want to HODL for 2-3 years then maybe.

me personally i will HODL til the public launch of the app, use the app, use my token to mine new tokens and then HODL some more Cheesy its gunna be a great 2018!! Smiley

Can you elaborate on using your tokento mine new tokens ? How exactly does that work ..is it kind of like staking ? Like the one they do with hawala today

❱_    ClinTex     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     NEW MEDICINE:   Faster,   Safer,   Smarter
   ❪  TELEGRAM  ❫                 ❪  TWITTER  ❫                 ❪  LINKEDIN  ❫   
██████████████████████   J O I N   ██████████████████████
SHBlizzard

Activity: 196
Merit: 124

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 11:36:40 AM

Can you elaborate on using your tokento mine new tokens ? How exactly does that work ..is it kind of like staking ? Like the one they do with hawala today

yeah it is kind of like staking - say i loan my friend $10 and i give him 2 days to pay me back, he does so, and now the $10 he's payed me back is being held for an additional amount of time (say 2 more days) ---> this is the mining function, which is optional. If you are willing to have your funds held in the smart contract for a period of time, you will be rewarded with more tokens.

⚪ Byteball          I T   J U S T   W O R K S .   
Sending Crypto to Email   -   Risk-Free Conditional Smart Payments   -   ICO Platform with KYC
ANN THREAD                  TELEGRAM                     TWITTER                  MEDIUM                  SLACK                  REDDIT
ICO INVESTOR

Activity: 379
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 12:22:22 PM

new ATH $1,45  Kiss
Olishka (OP)

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 09:00:36 PM

$1.88

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
DIW ◈    DIWtoken.com    ▐   WHITEPAPERANN THREADTELEGRAM   ▌    SECURITY DECENTRALIZED
go4crypto

Activity: 798
Merit: 263

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 09:13:31 PM

This thread is driving the value of this coin up fast!  Got some more reading through
it. Do not know about 1000x but can do 10x from here at least.
Olishka (OP)

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 09:51:09 PM

How much is the reward for lenders ?

Partizanai

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 10:37:00 PM

this coin is pumping by a lot, most of the coin had a correction after a huge rally and bitcoin rise, but elix seems to go up aswell
Ubettercall75

Activity: 38

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 10:59:17 PM

https://www.reddit.com/r/elixirtoken/comments/7n0le2/ath_question/

A good explantion of ELIX vs competition.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: