Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 01:24:39 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Elixir (ELIX) Low cap better than Salt Next X 100 - X 1 000  (Read 4077 times)
SHBlizzard

Activity: 196
Merit: 124

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 06:42:51 AM

Interesting to see these small cap coins, they might be the next top 10 coins. Most of them will fail, but some will succeed and give you life changing profits.

elixir doesent aim to be a top 10 coin, maybe top 100. the market they target/audience is too small but their product is good enough to justify it imo.

target audience too small ? how is institutional money too small? yes the initial target group is us crypto people and our friends and family, but I believe long term than Elixir's lending platform might give businesses an incentive to get a loan through Elix rather than a Bank by offering a lower interest rate than the banking sector.

I agree that the chances of it becoming a top 10 coin are slim to none, but i think in the long term (2-3 years, if its still alive lol) Elix can break the billion dollar marketcap. read below

"We also hope to provide this global lending system for institutional usage as well. While the advocation and calling
for all financial institutions to be decentralized is growing, it is unrealistic to think that they will
go away in a short period of time. Therefore, Elixir will be at the forefront in providing both
decentralized platforms for P2P lending, as well as allowing larger institutions to utilize the
technology we have created, as well as allow people to lend and borrow using decentralized
technology." ---> from the white paper

⚪ Byteball          I T   J U S T   W O R K S .   
Sending Crypto to Email   -   Risk-Free Conditional Smart Payments   -   ICO Platform with KYC
ANN THREAD                  TELEGRAM                     TWITTER                  MEDIUM                  SLACK                  REDDIT
Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
gin113

Activity: 140
Merit: 14

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 09:53:01 AM

Interesting to see these small cap coins, they might be the next top 10 coins. Most of them will fail, but some will succeed and give you life changing profits.

elixir doesent aim to be a top 10 coin, maybe top 100. the market they target/audience is too small but their product is good enough to justify it imo.

target audience too small ? how is institutional money too small? yes the initial target group is us crypto people and our friends and family, but I believe long term than Elixir's lending platform might give businesses an incentive to get a loan through Elix rather than a Bank by offering a lower interest rate than the banking sector.

I agree that the chances of it becoming a top 10 coin are slim to none, but i think in the long term (2-3 years, if its still alive lol) Elix can break the billion dollar marketcap. read below

"We also hope to provide this global lending system for institutional usage as well. While the advocation and calling
for all financial institutions to be decentralized is growing, it is unrealistic to think that they will
go away in a short period of time. Therefore, Elixir will be at the forefront in providing both
decentralized platforms for P2P lending, as well as allowing larger institutions to utilize the
technology we have created, as well as allow people to lend and borrow using decentralized

ofc it can break the billion marketcap but that doesent make it top 10
johnwarren12

Activity: 243
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 12:06:16 PM

Looks like one of those coins i'd like to get hold for long term...heading to Kucoin to buy some, but heard some issues with kucoin lately, can anyone confirm?

Let our AI bot trade for you on the best signals in the market. https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3384090.msg35646168#msg35646168

PM me for details.
xzone
Legendary

Activity: 2576
Merit: 1483

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 01:11:11 PM

When we look at the charts we see that Elixir has a downward tendency. It is doubtful that the direction of a coin that has become so popular in recent days is still downward. I also think about investing, but waiting a few more days may be the right choice Smiley

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
jeanpierre

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

The All-in-One Cryptocurrency Exchange

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 01:56:26 PM

When we look at the charts we see that Elixir has a downward tendency. It is doubtful that the direction of a coin that has become so popular in recent days is still downward. I also think about investing, but waiting a few more days may be the right choice Smiley

It's a good decision ! Maybe we will have another dip and it will go down a lot, and we can buy it at a good price but in the long term I think it doesnt really matter when you buy it because Elixir is most likely to go up few weeks ago it was at more than 2 dollars.

「   B e a x y   」   THE ALL-IN-ONE CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE
[ WHITEPAPER ]               Instant Deposit                   24/7 Support                    Referral Program               [ LIGHTPAPER ]
ANN THREAD     ●     BOUNTY THREAD     ●     FACEBOOK     ●     TWITTER     ●     TELEGRAM
foggywhite007

Activity: 112
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 03:10:33 PM

http://I think ELIXIRhas a great potential to enter the top 100 projects. Need a stronger community. When the price rose ran and bought. But now Eforie passed and still waiting.
The price is very good I think lower dollar. You can safely buy and wait for the X10 in the next six months. This is a great investment

SHBlizzard

Activity: 196
Merit: 124

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 07:49:22 PM

ofc it can break the billion marketcap but that doesent make it top 10

You're right, i only meant that the target audience is bigger than you think  Wink
but here's a tip: Byteball (GBYTE) will become top 10 this year  Cool

⚪ Byteball          I T   J U S T   W O R K S .   
Sending Crypto to Email   -   Risk-Free Conditional Smart Payments   -   ICO Platform with KYC
ANN THREAD                  TELEGRAM                     TWITTER                  MEDIUM                  SLACK                  REDDIT
mainconcept

Activity: 588
Merit: 422

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 07:54:52 PM

Looks like one of those coins i'd like to get hold for long term...heading to Kucoin to buy some, but heard some issues with kucoin lately, can anyone confirm?

I joined Kucoin in november and had no issues so far on their platform. Some other people had ETH withdrawal issues but they fixed it.
parker423

Activity: 658
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 08:14:17 PM

Can I invest 1000 $ in Elixir or is it too risky now ?

Why did Elix didnt go up?

I bought some at the old ATH at ~ 26 Cents and then it was falling.
Curtis Again

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 08:27:37 PM

was this coin airdropped at the beginning?
machinationus

Activity: 182

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 08:37:22 PM

The price is cheap right now, and it can easily make another x5 in just a short term (before February) I am investing in this coin as much as i can, we all know the incredible potential that it has.. Even if you invest right now, you will make a x5 once that it touches it's ATH again.

Ckjnow

Activity: 70
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 09:21:02 PM

was this coin airdropped at the beginning?

Yes, it was airdropped. Wink
JackyVanmarsenille

Activity: 150
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 09:27:20 PM

http://I think ELIXIRhas a great potential to enter the top 100 projects. Need a stronger community. When the price rose ran and bought. But now Eforie passed and still waiting.
The price is very good I think lower dollar. You can safely buy and wait for the X10 in the next six months. This is a great investment
I hope you're right... I think this coin is very undervalued... I'm waiting for a big raise  Cool
Olishka (OP)

Activity: 154
Merit: 26

DIW Security Decentralized

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 01:11:21 AM

Once it come back to $2 it will give a signal to the market. Most small cap are still recovering from the crash

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
DIW ◈    DIWtoken.com    ▐   WHITEPAPERANN THREADTELEGRAM   ▌    SECURITY DECENTRALIZED
zombies

Activity: 245
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 03:02:40 PM

Every coin is doing good after the small bubble burst but elixir is fighting a losing battle. I am not seeing any positive price movement, whereas every other coin is gaining something. Hope it will start to climb the ladder and will do good.
patrickrn32

Activity: 770
Merit: 252

https://twitter.com/iambitboy

View Profile WWW
January 20, 2018, 06:17:06 PM

Every coin is doing good after the small bubble burst but elixir is fighting a losing battle. I am not seeing any positive price movement, whereas every other coin is gaining something. Hope it will start to climb the ladder and will do good.

yeah... but i think we should wait... maybe investors are only a little bit careful...
and its january Wink

HELIOS PROTOCOL ★ ✅[DAG]✅[BLOCKCHAIN]✅[PoS]✅[Masternodes] ✈✈✈[weekly Airdrop][join our discord to qualify]✈✈✈
 ▬▬  Mainnet Launched  |  Parallel Blockchain  ▬▬ 
 ▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐ Website  |  Github  |  Bitcointalk  |  Bounties  |Discord  |  telegram▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐
dwarfik

Activity: 62

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 06:24:33 PM

A lot of investors are now shocked (and/or lost their money) with BitConnect. Elixir is different than BCC but unfortunately it falls into the same category - "lending coin". I bought some more in the dip. I think Elix will bet to 2 USD in March.
Flode

Activity: 113

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 07:32:16 PM

Got some in the correction. A bit risky as it still seems to be going downward, but have a good feeling it soon will start gaining again.
mikyadel

Activity: 448

Arabic Translator

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 02:04:18 AM

i really don't know if i should invest in it or not . it's at really good price now but the project seems normal to me

JetSet11

Activity: 112
Merit: 23

"Get Paid to Play your Media on Current"

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 02:25:13 AM

I wish they had a better team. Right now, it's just two dudes with not nearly enough relevant experience to make me feel secure about investing in the project.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: