Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 12:07:14 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Thank you Bitcoin and GOODBYE (Let it goooo)  (Read 1702 times)
ZepaniZeppos (OP)

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 10:27:26 PM

Its not correction, there's 300000 unconfirmed transaction yesterday, its some serious problems. and what would you do if you have that shiny gold but you can't spend it, or even moving it? its become useless

Yep.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
wartimekillers

Activity: 21
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 10:32:19 PM

there is a word you say is lacking, "Bitcoin is a miracle", and true I am also very grateful to who created Bitcoin, he is a hero Grin

He is the second coming of Jesus and this is the modern version of tipping the tables over of the money changers but he landed in Japan this time  Grin

So you are basically saying that if Bitcoin dies it will come back to life? Ya know like Jezus did once yall remember that kids xD

Anyway that was a long time ago...

This https://jesuscoin.network/
Ghepetto

Activity: 285
Merit: 255

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 10:33:13 PM

Its not correction, there's 300000 unconfirmed transaction yesterday, its some serious problems. and what would you do if you have that shiny gold but you can't spend it, or even moving it? its become useless

False statement, not even close

Proof;
https://blockchain.info/charts/mempool-count?timespan=1year

--------------------Bagholder Extraordinaire--------------------
Ghepetto

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 10:35:54 PM

Yep.

Friendly advice, you might want to consider investigating for yourself before blindly agreeing with people on the interwebz

Anti-Cen

Activity: 210
Merit: 26

High fees = low BTC price

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 10:36:52 PM

Pretty much any other coin is faster than Bitcoin

ssssssshhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhssssssshhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Jesus will hear you  Grin

Monero is annon I thinks, nothing wrong with them but be warned about Tor (Something i once loved)

Was running a dedicated machine that automated the Tor software to do some screen scrapping for me using
web sockets from a program that i wrote and had it running for months but then it happened.

WannaCry encrypted my files on this machine and left me ransom notes all over the place in the file system asking for
payment in BTC to get the decryption key (Like hell would i pay up for that) and apart from that the machine was not being
used with a browser or to do anything else.

My-Code>Tor>Nodes>Internet and NOT My-Code>Browser>Tor>Nodes>internet

Needless to say that I now trust Tor about as far as I can spit and that you have been warned
not that the mejia ever picked up on this story and just want to blame ISIS or Kim from Korea
for the hacking that apparently used backdoors in the browser.

Mining is CPU-wars and Intel, AMD like it nearly as much as big oil likes miners wasting electricity. Is this what mankind has come too.
ToyotaFortuner

Activity: 574

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 10:42:55 PM

Alright

"Bitcoin is king" "Bitcoin will keep growing" "Bitcoin is the leader" "Bitcoin will never be replaced" -newbie.
Why are people still so convinced about this?

Bitcoin is great, we learned a lot of it. Without Bitcoin we wouldn't have those other cryptocurrencies.
But just because Bitcoin is the pioneer doesn't mean it can't be replaced.
Bitcoin Cash is just a clone with bigger blocks, this will only solve the problem temporarely. So forget about it.

It's clear that Bitcoin isn't the best coin anymore. Problem is because of all this hype there is a lot of new dumb money that only see Bitcoin's insane price growth. That kind of people that leave their money on Coinbase is what I'm talking about (for long term).

If people would look at things more objectlively things wouldn't have gone this way.
I'm not naming other coins because I don't wanna make this a pump post.

Too much dumb investors these days.. Bitcoin is no longer useable in a normal way but noobs will never realize because they never make a transaction to their own wallets because they don't even know it's decentralized and stuff...

I hope Bitcoin will fail soon. It has had enough time to be adapted to its use of today. Why can't Bitcoin be as good as other and better crypto's? I have no idea. But in my eyes it's already game over for Bitcoin.
I know theres gonna be a lot of fanboy hate coming to this post. Don't make them ruin this topic please.

Thanks to those who made Bitcoin possible, we will never forget you. But now it's time to move on.

DEAL WITH IT!!

if you decide to get out of bitcoin game you seem to be too hasty because with bitcoin we can still buy altcoin which the price is still cheap and can reproduce the bitcoin you have.
wartimekillers

Activity: 21

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 10:44:32 PM

Yep.

Friendly advice, you might want to consider investigating for yourself before blindly agreeing with people on the interwebz

I'm not investigating, i experienced it myself, yesterday there's 300000 unconfirmed transactions, mine stucked for 3 days and I'm paying some high fees. check my earlier post

https://blockchain.info/unconfirmed-transactions
Ghepetto

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 10:50:30 PM

Yep.

I'm not investigating, i experienced it myself, yesterday there's 300000 unconfirmed transactions, mine stucked for 3 days and I'm paying some high fees. check my earlier post

https://blockchain.info/unconfirmed-transactions

I guess comprehending a graph is not one of your strong points, so sorry.  Happy New Year!

Vitolife

Activity: 64

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 10:53:46 PM

Blockchain technology and Bitcoin as its flagship are here to stay. All the alts are closely tied to Bitcoin success, as these are the only 2 terms known to general public from the world of cryptos - blockchain and Bitcoin. Bitcoin is now on the way up, would not be surprosed to see 50k USD per Bitcoin next year. Even Goldman Sachs now made 180 degree turn and is going to start trading cryptos.
Anti-Cen

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 10:57:34 PM

See https://blockchain.info/charts

I count about 4 charts that are to do with the price and 40 charts for whats going on under the bonnet
because the system is over complicated but it is a good site for getting data and one I often use myself
not that i care to do any mining.

The block-chain solved a few problems and created many more in return as we are starting to see because
it was born out of academia that sold its sole to avoid anything that could be remotely called centralization
but if you look closer new nodes being started up use existing DNS servers to get them started on the network

This chart lets the cat out of the bag when you look how centralized it as all become
https://blockchain.info/pools
Ten big names account for 90% of all transactions and they have got us by the balls unlike DNS servers
that don't touch the money/digits and if closed down can be replaced in a system we need to be moving towards

Mining is CPU-wars and Intel, AMD like it nearly as much as big oil likes miners wasting electricity. Is this what mankind has come too.
Anti-Cen

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 11:23:03 PM

Blockchain technology and Bitcoin as its flagship are here to stay. All the alts are closely tied to Bitcoin success, as these are the only 2 terms known to general public from the world of cryptos - blockchain and Bitcoin. Bitcoin is now on the way up, would not be surprosed to see 50k USD per Bitcoin next year. Even Goldman Sachs now made 180 degree turn and is going to start trading cryptos.

I like a man that shoots from the hip but was IBM not the flagship of PC's and did i recall "American On-line" having the world to themselves once !

Good you mention the general public who will far from trust any digital coins as news leaks out that sending $1 could result in paying
a $40+ transaction fee so just how will they dip there toe in the water to buy say $100 in BTC and then send the money to their Samsung phone
as they give the system a test drive. The answer is they won't unless they have mega bucks which most people don't

Lots and lots of alt-coins are based on ETH who provides the network and as such they depend on ETH for there success but this
cannot be claimed by BTC because it does not host contracts and many (far too many) will soak up the slack because they all offer
more than BTC except one thing and that's mega price rises which we all know cannot be sustained.

Goldman Sachs and it's ilk is what most people who first stated digital currency's were running from and its the same for
people that opt out and buy gold or silver but maybe your less we read than me if you arrived from the slot machine arcade
because you have lots of catching up to do. (No disrespect intended)

I agree with the 50k prediction (3 time from todays price) but not much more but it rivals will far out paste that
and "trading cryptos" will be far cheaper to trade using the other platforms and faster too.

Dirkson

Activity: 40

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 04:00:39 PM

Bitcoin Cash is a temporary alternative, never going to replace Bitcoin as a pioneer of cryptocurrency. The problem is a lot of transactions that are pending and unconfirmed, it's because the act of a deliberate person to spam the transaction, can be seen in block explorer many transactions 0 btc.

Bitcoin Cash is one more way for Bitcoin holders to earn more money on fork... You can't solve bitcoin problems by creating new fork, community need something else. Bitcoin is a digital assets GOLD, so  we sholdn't change this situation. Want to transfer money - use another crypto...
yoseph

Activity: 868
Merit: 266

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 04:22:08 PM

Alright

"Bitcoin is king" "Bitcoin will keep growing" "Bitcoin is the leader" "Bitcoin will never be replaced" -newbie.

Bitcoin is great, we learned a lot of it. Without Bitcoin we wouldn't have those other cryptocurrencies.
Bitcoin Cash is just a clone with bigger blocks, this will only solve the problem temporarely. So forget about it.

It's clear that Bitcoin isn't the best coin anymore. Problem is because of all this hype there is a lot of new dumb money that only see Bitcoin's insane price growth. That kind of people that leave their money on Coinbase is what I'm talking about (for long term).

If people would look at things more objectlively things wouldn't have gone this way.

Too much dumb investors these days.. Bitcoin is no longer useable in a normal way but noobs will never realize because they never make a transaction to their own wallets because they don't even know it's decentralized and stuff...

I hope Bitcoin will fail soon. It has had enough time to be adapted to its use of today. Why can't Bitcoin be as good as other and better crypto's? I have no idea. But in my eyes it's already game over for Bitcoin.
I know theres gonna be a lot of fanboy hate coming to this post. Don't make them ruin this topic please.

Thanks to those who made Bitcoin possible, we will never forget you. But now it's time to move on.

DEAL WITH IT!!

That is indeed the truth, Bitcoin Cash is the cryptocurrency of the future and it is the real bitcoins in my opinion but since we are all in this to make money and nothing more, why don't we just invest in both of the strongest cryptocurrency in the first place and make some money.
ZepaniZeppos (OP)

Activity: 140

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 08:53:48 PM

Alright

DEAL WITH IT!!

That is indeed the truth, Bitcoin Cash is the cryptocurrency of the future and it is the real bitcoins in my opinion but since we are all in this to make money and nothing more, why don't we just invest in both of the strongest cryptocurrency in the first place and make some money.

Dude, did I say Bitcoin Cash is the future? No I didn't. Learn to read before posting.

Bitcoin Cash is just a Bitcoin clone with a little bigger block. What's so special about that?

Yes Bitcoin Cash solves the problem but this is only a temporary fix.

Do you really think everytime that more people actually start using Bitcoin we should just create another fork with even bigger blocks?
Forks are useless for a simple upgrade.

Upgrades should be made to Bitcoin itself. Otherwise we should just ditch it if it is useless.
SaShiRaJaVu

Activity: 1694
Merit: 541

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 08:57:24 PM

Bitcoin made new avenues possible and the ride is really good and it is not that time to get out of it entirely,sure there are obstacles are more to over come and with this new found price high and valuation i think it is really difficult to overcome this phase without a struggle as there are more eyes and investors in bitcoin and these network delays will catch up to defame it ,hope everything settles for good.
Tak2020

Activity: 65

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 01:29:03 PM

Invested @$7k , cash out to real money @ $16k and $19k. Maybe reinvent when go to $1k but for now I love my profit , easy money :-)
fenican

Activity: 1393
Merit: 505

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 01:42:59 PM

Bitcoin cash is working great - with an 8mb block size, it will be years before it runs into the same problems Bitcoin has right now and the BCH teams can and will make changes long before that 8mb limit becomes a problem.
Marileno

Activity: 215
Merit: 101

✔ Crypto portfolio | ✔ Telegram/APP

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 01:44:50 PM

My feeling is that the crypto currencies we will be using in 5 years will not resemble what is currently on offer. Evolution will be fast and efficient. Cashing out of BTC and moving to other better tech stacks is such a great play right now for those sitting on silly profits.
Blondy12

Activity: 364

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 01:52:06 PM

I agree with most of your points, but not because dumb money is pumping up the price it doesn't mean that bitcoin can't be great. Also, sure, we're definitely currently having a big scaling problem. But who's to say that this won't be fixed in the future? I'm very very upset with bitcoin's current situation, but I'm still a believer; no matter how cringey that sounds. I respect your opinion and your decision though.

Best of luck with life dude. Your post could be very respectable at first, but come on, you're hoping bitcoin will fail soon? Now that's too far.
Absolutely right, bitcoin price at the moment maybe a little bit scary because it's been a month in dip but I also still a believer of bitcoin and I can feel that bitcoin can cope up with whatever is happening right now. If bitcoin fail then so as all crypto currency because no one will still believe and willing to invest.
CHENIEN

Activity: 616
Merit: 11

Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 01:59:06 PM

Many people talking about negative effect of bitcoin, maybe i think those people are only using and access bitcoin by way of posting bad idea about bitcoin. I think those people are one of competitor's cryptosystem, or any  opposites cryptocurrencies founders.

iBid    ▐    Decentralized Auctions on Blockchain   (❪  ► About us   ► Telegram  ❫)
◾ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬            AN  AUCTION    ❱    All auctions start at    $0
[   ◥   Google Play      ◥   App Store   ]  ██ SIGN UP ██  ❱   with no minimum reserve
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: