Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 05:20:39 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Thank you Bitcoin and GOODBYE (Let it goooo)  (Read 1708 times)
Cryptoshops

Activity: 271
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 11:42:10 PM

I think Bitcoin has moved from an everyday cryptocurrency which is used to buy things to an investment coin and I doubt it will ever be used in a big way to buy things again because its price fluctuations are so huge compared to mainstream money. Maybe some of the other altcoins might do better as an actual currency rather than a try to get rich quick scheme which is now what bitcoins are all about.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
PeRo

Activity: 1040
Merit: 538

Defend Bitcoin and its PoW: bitcoincleanup.com

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 11:48:26 PM

There is no "Deal with it", it is just your opinion which most of us do not need. Just because Bitcoin dropped from $19k to $14k does not mean that it is gone, dead or anything. It is still better than the past years and if you invested a year ago, you can still make a heck of a profit. It will keep pumping when the problems are fixed.

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██
█████████▀██▀████████
████████▀
░░░░▀░░██████████
███████████▌░░▄▄▄░░░▀████████
███████
█████░░░███▌░░░█████████
███
████████░░░░░░░░░░▄█████████
█████████▀░░░▄████░░░░█████████
███
████▄▄░░░░▀▀▀░░░░▄████████
█████
███▌▄█░░▄▄▄▄█████████
▀████
██████▄██
██████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀
.BitcoinCleanUp.com.

.     Debunking Bitcoin's Energy Use     .
███████████████████████████████
███████▀█████████▀▀▀▀█▀████████
███████▌░▀▀████▀░░░░░░░▄███████
███████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐████████
████████▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████████▄░░░░░░░░░░░▄██████████
███████▀▀▀░░░░░░░▄▄████████████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄████████████████
...#EndTheFUD...
Gabb

Activity: 392
Merit: 105

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 12:11:15 AM

I totally agree that bitcoin has ceased to be useful for practical purposes and has become a monument to the failed ideal of its creators. But the speculative markets are stubborn and I do not think they let die something that they are just beginning to know and can still generate profits.

I have no doubt that the giant will remain standing for a while longer, but dead inside, as the only breath that will give life to bitcoin will be the hollow speculation that will make it a puppet in the hands of capital, but not the instrument of economic change that was originally designed.
urbanpixel

Activity: 200
Merit: 11

schneider

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 12:17:35 AM

Alright

"Bitcoin is king" "Bitcoin will keep growing" "Bitcoin is the leader" "Bitcoin will never be replaced" -newbie.
Why are people still so convinced about this?

Because it has proved to be true in the past numerous times

Bitcoin is great, we learned a lot of it. Without Bitcoin we wouldn't have those other cryptocurrencies.
But just because Bitcoin is the pioneer doesn't mean it can't be replaced.
Bitcoin Cash is just a clone with bigger blocks, this will only solve the problem temporarely. So forget about it.

Yeah it can be replaced and of course not by BCH. But till then...

It's clear that Bitcoin isn't the best coin anymore.

Yeah? And which one is it?
It might be clear to you but I doubt it pretty much.

I'm not naming other coins because I don't wanna make this a pump post.
You don't want to pump other coins but you do trash bitcoin....

I hope Bitcoin will fail soon. It has had enough time to be adapted to its use of today. Why can't Bitcoin be as good as other and better crypto's? I have no idea. But in my eyes it's already game over for Bitcoin.
I know theres gonna be a lot of fanboy hate coming to this post. Don't make them ruin this topic please.

You can always have a party with proudhon and nagle anticipating the fail of bitcoin.
Just make sure  you have reservations for the next century.

LE
Just checked you previous posts.
XBC Bitcoin plus fanboy detected / enough said.

@stompix you nailed it with your reply! One can's simply write off BTC because of a seasonal drop which did happen at the same time last year but was not discussed that much since the value was not as high as it was a few days ago and also there were not that many "grandmas and grandpas" with their pension funds converted to BTC.

▐▐   ▬▬▬▬▬   DeepOnion   ▬▬▬▬▬   ▌▌
████    40 PUBLIC AIRDROPS COMPLETED    TOR INTEGRATED    ████
▬▬▬▬   (✔) DeepVault Blockchain File Signatures  •  VoteCentral Your Vote Counts  •  deeponion.org   ▬▬▬▬
ruskytailz02

Activity: 289
Merit: 103

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 12:36:20 AM

yup if you successfully convert your bitcoin when it got 17k usd plus price and Buy bitcoin as of its being stucked in 11k usd you made a big advantage and profit. because the next rocket ship will fly high and high until it reaches again a new landing high price.. whales is amazing in manipulating price spreading rumors just to make small investors to pullout and make price low. amazing 2017 for me . thankful because I knew bitcoin before 2018
cryptoroi

Activity: 364
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 02:40:50 AM

i not agree with you. its you own opinion not the real fact.  Smiley
monkeykiss21

Activity: 214
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 05:16:47 AM

Alright

"Bitcoin is king" "Bitcoin will keep growing" "Bitcoin is the leader" "Bitcoin will never be replaced" -newbie.

Bitcoin is great, we learned a lot of it. Without Bitcoin we wouldn't have those other cryptocurrencies.
Bitcoin Cash is just a clone with bigger blocks, this will only solve the problem temporarely. So forget about it.

It's clear that Bitcoin isn't the best coin anymore. Problem is because of all this hype there is a lot of new dumb money that only see Bitcoin's insane price growth. That kind of people that leave their money on Coinbase is what I'm talking about (for long term).

If people would look at things more objectlively things wouldn't have gone this way.

Too much dumb investors these days.. Bitcoin is no longer useable in a normal way but noobs will never realize because they never make a transaction to their own wallets because they don't even know it's decentralized and stuff...

I hope Bitcoin will fail soon. It has had enough time to be adapted to its use of today. Why can't Bitcoin be as good as other and better crypto's? I have no idea. But in my eyes it's already game over for Bitcoin.
I know theres gonna be a lot of fanboy hate coming to this post. Don't make them ruin this topic please.

Thanks to those who made Bitcoin possible, we will never forget you. But now it's time to move on.

DEAL WITH IT!!

Your too much selfish to post about it. Your not letting anybody to post about this. You're running on the wrong ways to posting on it. Being selfish and not giving any chance to everybody to prove them and to earn them just for the sake of their own happiness to have a profit. bitcoin is the answer prayered for those who doesn't have an any job. So why bitcoin is letting go?
JoseJoseJose

Activity: 138
Merit: 4

Varanida : Fair & Transparent Digital Ecosystem

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 06:07:54 AM

Maybe because bitcoin value increase and more and more people discover it with wrong interpretation of it. Bitcoin was a good investment of both money and time. And I agree that, maybe other people should let go btc if they only think money and depend their daily lives in bitcoin. Its not a good perspective to have
Victorycoin

Activity: 1134
Merit: 517

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 12:33:07 PM

Many advantages and disadvantages, but in my opinion it still The pioneer , and the spirit of digital money, a revolution. life is full of opportunities to catch. good luck friend
That's not an opinion. Bitcoin IS the pioneer.

Pioneer means that it was first

I wouldn't say Bitcoin is best though

I can say that it "was" and it's not anymore, for the past few months there have been a mess in the bitcoin (network), we see lots of transactions, currently we have around 300k unconfirmed transaction and if we check the total fees for these then its around 350 BTC ($5.4m) meaning 1 BTC per 1k transactions.

Where is that bitcoin that had zero fees, or near to zero? - it doesn't exist anymore, now and so on we will face expensive fees for a single transaction.
Ain't we forgetting the conspiracy by those behind Bitcoin cash, Bi4coin Gold and also Segwet2x, which, likely are one and same people to spam attack the Bitcoin network with enormous low fee or substandard transactions, just to overload the network and make case for their arguments? Beyond that, the adoption of Bitcoin is spreading rapidly and as the flagship cryptocurrency, there could not have been a benchmark to look upto, so hopes that progress be made with the testing and subsequent implementation of the Lightening Network I suppose should be everyone's consolation.
Janation

Activity: 1722
Merit: 528

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 12:37:59 PM

Maybe because bitcoin value increase and more and more people discover it with wrong interpretation of it. Bitcoin was a good investment of both money and time. And I agree that, maybe other people should let go btc if they only think money and depend their daily lives in bitcoin. Its not a good perspective to have

As I am saying, bitcoin maybe the first, the foundation of other crypto currencies on circulation but bitcoin is not the best digital currency of all time, it has  lot of problems and has a lot of spaces for improvement and upgrades. I think this is another plot of some people who want to shift the attention of bitcoin users to their own crypto currencies, this happened last year, and I will not fall to this again.
Dirkson

Activity: 40

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 12:42:01 PM

I deal with you. You are right, my friends invest in bitcoin and currencies from top 10, but they even don't know what is block, how does blockchain work and many other principles. And they believe that bitcoin price will always grow higher and higher, no metter what.
ZepaniZeppos (OP)

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 02:06:01 PM

I deal with you. You are right, my friends invest in bitcoin and currencies from top 10, but they even don't know what is block, how does blockchain work and many other principles. And they believe that bitcoin price will always grow higher and higher, no metter what.
There's too many of those people on Bitcointalk lol.
Over at reddit.com/r/CryptoCurrency the environment is a lot less toxic and a lot less fanboys.
ZepaniZeppos (OP)

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 02:13:39 PM

Alright

Because it has proved to be true in the past numerous times

Yeah it can be replaced and of course not by BCH. But till then...

It's clear that Bitcoin isn't the best coin anymore.

Yeah? And which one is it?
It might be clear to you but I doubt it pretty much.

You don't want to pump other coins but you do trash bitcoin....

You can always have a party with proudhon and nagle anticipating the fail of bitcoin.
Just make sure  you have reservations for the next century.

LE
Just checked you previous posts.
XBC Bitcoin plus fanboy detected / enough said.

@stompix you nailed it with your reply! One can's simply write off BTC because of a seasonal drop which did happen at the same time last year but was not discussed that much since the value was not as high as it was a few days ago and also there were not that many "grandmas and grandpas" with their pension funds converted to BTC.
Nailed what? Yes I'm a BitcoinPlus fanboy but that doesn't mean I can make serious posts like this one.
I think BitcoinPlus is better than Bitcoin, so what? There's many other crypto's around that are better (in sense of speed and scalability).
I'm not going to name more coins.

And people have to stop thinking I'm writing this because of a "seasonal drop". It has nothing to do with price although it's obvious that the problems in the Bitcoin network are the main factor in this. This is a good thing I think.
The faster non technical people realize Bitcoin isn't the best cryptocurrency the better and the less people who will make wrong decisions with their money which will ultimately in some sort of drama if they invest too much.

Loosing money hurts. So better now than at let's say $100k am I right?
ZepaniZeppos (OP)

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 02:17:02 PM

As I am saying, bitcoin maybe the first, the foundation of other crypto currencies on circulation but bitcoin is not the best digital currency of all time, it has  lot of problems and has a lot of spaces for improvement and upgrades. I think this is another plot of some people who want to shift the attention of bitcoin users to their own crypto currencies, this happened last year, and I will not fall to this again.

It's not about "falling" for it. You should always think and make wise decisions based on your own knowledge.
And off course you will have to learn about technical aspects of different coins and blockchain.

Good luck.
TrunksIsHere

Activity: 21

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 02:19:41 PM

Looking at all these panic comments ...guys this is nothing unusual. At fud storm in bitcoin is already going on and it will continue to spread fud even further and the price of btc eventualy will come back to 10k.
ZepaniZeppos (OP)

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 02:22:38 PM

Looking at all these panic comments ...guys this is nothing unusual. At fud storm in bitcoin is already going on and it will continue to spread fud even further and the price of btc eventualy will come back to 10k.
lol, might be... But I'm not writing FUD am I?
Just pointing out some obvious facts.

Dumb fanboys are always around protecting and being loyal to their coin.
Don't get me wrong I'm not saying you are dumb before overreacting  Grin
TheCryptoSite

Activity: 16

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 02:22:58 PM

Bitcoin Cash is a temporary alternative, never going to replace Bitcoin as a pioneer of cryptocurrency. The problem is a lot of transactions that are pending and unconfirmed, it's because the act of a deliberate person to spam the transaction, can be seen in block explorer many transactions 0 btc.
ZepaniZeppos (OP)

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 02:24:27 PM

Bitcoin Cash is a temporary alternative, never going to replace Bitcoin as a pioneer of cryptocurrency. The problem is a lot of transactions that are pending and unconfirmed, it's because the act of a deliberate person to spam the transaction, can be seen in block explorer many transactions 0 btc.
Delibirate or not. It has to deal with this kind of behaviour. In the real world there are a lot more transactions even without spam attacks on the Bitcoin network
Dhaaaw

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 02:27:39 PM

Your views are very naive, I don't understand how can someone be so pessimestic if its about the value dip its nothing but corrections and all the disscussions about bitcoin being just a bubble are bullshit. As for the technical and dev side of things, bitcoin is getting great updates coming its way with the implementation of the lightning network.
ZepaniZeppos (OP)

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 02:30:35 PM

LOL @ The thread "Is Bitcoin more important than Ethereum"

A lot of people are saying Bitcoin is better and is the digital gold and Ethereum is the digital silver and that it can't compete?
This environment is TOXIC lol.

Dumb idiots judging about Ethereum without even knowing the difference. Sometimes I think this place is a joke..

I guess this place was a lot better in the old Bitcoin days before dumb newb started pulling their money in Saint "Bitcoin".

Not hating everyone though. I have seen a lot of intelligent posts of other people and I glad there still are.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: