Bitcoin Forum
May 20, 2024, 06:21:33 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 【ANN】aelf Token(ELF) Launch Report  (Read 19651 times)
Aelf Spanish
Copper Member

Activity: 276
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 28, 2019, 11:14:00 PM

aelf Enterprise 0.7.0 Beta Version explained

As part of the strategic phased network launch, aelf has released the Enterprise beta 0.7.0 blockchain platform.

It was with much anticipation that you, our community, was waiting for aelf to launch a platform worthy of our name. On May 1st, aelf officially announced the launch of Enterprise Beta 0.7.0 Platform. This is a full blockchain product, complete with a DevKit, blockchain Scanner, explorer and wallet, as well as a documentation library. This platform is primarily focused on bringing a product to interested enterprises to trial running their services on blockchain technology. This article will breakdown what the Enterprise Version really entails, its significance to aelf and the wider community, and why this is a vital step towards blockchain adoption.

Have you ever tried to buy a really expensive item or something that you will use everyday, like a mobile phone. No matter how much research you do online, or what people tell you, in the end you have to go into the store and feel the item, play around with it and make sure it suits your needs. Enterprises are no different, we can convince a company that our platform is amazing, but until they see it, play around with it and make sure it suits their needs, they will be reluctant to make a firm decision.

This platform is, for all sense and purposes, a complete blockchain running live. It consists of a fully functioning Consensus Protocol using DPoS, Smart Contract system, voting mechanism, multiple token infrastructure, and cross chain interoperability features. This means, that with the aelf blockchain kernal, an interested party can setup and run their own node on the system complete with a functional smart contract. This is done with minimal coding and in essence, can be setup within a few minutes.

Going back to our mobile phone example, I remember every time my mum sets up a new phone, she is so worried about the setup thinking she will choose the wrong option, not knowing what she is doing and make the phone not work at all. But imagine if she had a trial version to play with before she got the real one, knowing no matter what she did, she would get a brand new phone at the end with everything setup correctly. This is the benefit of having an enterprise version for them to try out in-house before going full public. Meaning that an enterprise who has an application they would like to test on aelf can do so on the enterprise version with minimal effort. The fact that this blockchain is still in beta means that these enterprises do not need to worry about having the application go live, timeframes or costs.

Now you’ve gone to the store, you’ve played around with a dozen phones and you like different elements of each one but there isn’t that one phone that is perfect for you. I know the disappointment of having to settle for close enough. Imagine you could go to the store and say I want feature a, b, c, and d from these phones and they custom it and make the most amazing phone just for you. We’ve already thought of this, but on a blockchain platform. The blockchain is developed in a manner which allows the isolation of each module. Should an enterprise require a certain detail customized for their particular use case, they can isolate and adapt the specific module related to their needs, rather than having to adjust the complete code. As a result, there will be little effort and resources required to create a more customized solution for many enterprises. According to our discussions with many interested enterprises, this is one of the key driving forces that puts aelf ahead of the competition in their eyes. The customizability of aelf blockchain has captured the interest of many companies.

Ok, you’ve now found the perfect custom made mobile phone, that you know you will like. You open the box and go to read the manual to learn all about the rest of the phone you haven’t played with yet… only to find a 100 word warranty script. Not only that, but it comes with one charging cable and one headphone set. Now you need to spend 100 hours online learning about the phone, go to the store and buy 2 dozen charging cables and 2 more sets of headphones. Unfortunately this is often the case for blockchain platforms. They have poor documentation and any extra features are created by third party and can never been found from the one source. Early in the aelf development, we decided to change this stereotype. We have developed a fairly comprehensive library that is not only easy to understand, but written to provide a complete guide to any user that may wish to use aelf, regardless of their technical literacy. In the near future, we will publish a short video demonstrating the building of a node on aelf by using the documentation guides available publicly.
Aelf Spanish
Copper Member

View Profile
May 29, 2019, 11:50:51 PM

aelf Weekly Trivia Contest (3rd) - May 29, 2019
Dear aelf Community, welcome to the 3rd aelf Trivia Contest, our @elrondaelf_bot will assist you to join the game!

Trivia Questions:
Question 1 - Which aelf version was listed on Amazon Web Services (AWS) on May 24, 2019?   
                       a) aelf Enterprise 0.7.0 alpha             
                       b) aelf Enterprise 0.7.0 beta               
                       c) aelf Enterprise 0.7.0 Xi
Question 2 - aelf is the first________Blockchain Project on Amazon AWS appstore?
                       a) sharding 
                       b) cross-chain
                       c) ERC-20
Question 3 - Which technology did AWS use to allow developers able to launch aelf-based blockchain system with just few simple commands?
                       a) Card-to-card Interleaving (C2C)                 
                       b) Virtual Machine (VM)               
                       c) Amazon Machine Image (AMI)
Question 4 - What is aelf monthly volume rank on CoinMarketCap (CMC)?
                       a) 53
                       b) 63
                       c) 73
Question 5 - What DAPP was reviewed in the last Dapper Weekly (EP Cool?
                       a) Telegram           
                       b) Sense Chat
                       c) Zoom

How to Participate:
1. Go to @elrondaelf_bot and hit Start.
2. Type your answersin the main channel chat room in the format of:   @dailyquiz answer1, answer2, answer3, ...
For example, if your answers are:    "abc,b,c,d,e”, you should type:
@dailyquiz abc,b,c,d,e
3. YOU MUST ANSWER THE QUESTION IN AELF COMMUNITY 1 CHATROOM (https://t.me/aelfblockchain (https://t.me/aelfblockchain)) TO RECEIVE YOUR REWARD!

Note:
• If the answers are succesfully submitted, you should get a direct response from Elrond with your points so please make sure to add Elrond to receive your scores
• And most importantly, you get only 1 try per day so discuss your answers before you try!

REWARD:
• Each correct question will earn 1 point, people who receive the most points will get a 👍, which will earn ELF rewards from the aelf CandyBox System. Please make sure your Telegram account has connected with CandyBox System
(CandyBox Link: https://candybox.ai/aelf/account/login (https://candybox.ai/aelf/account/login))

Deadline:
• This round of Trivia Contest will end at: 10AM, May 30, 2019, SG Time
Aelf Spanish
Copper Member

View Profile
May 30, 2019, 10:57:48 PM

Journey to the West

In the 16th Century, one of the Four Great Classical Novels of Chinese Literature was created. This particular piece journeyed with a few monks traveling to India to get all the books written by Buddha, a priceless cargo.

Further west, Middle East has always been a very active business hub in the silk road since ancient times. I’m still amazed by how many merchants travel thousands of kms to trade, this is probably the first large scale free trade environment in history. Hundreds of years later, I took my first visit to Dubai, my own silk road in a sense, and I would like to share what I saw regarding how blockchain has been developing over there.

An Economy shift

Over the last few years, the Middle East has been actively seeking new technology as a source for its overwhelming economy. There is a strong push to diversify from the current oil based economy.

His highness, Sheikh Maktoun bin Mohammed bin Rashid Al Maktoum, showed the clear support for blockchain technology during the launch of the UAE Blockchain Strategy 2021.

“The adoption of this technology will reflect on the quality of life in the UAE and will enhance happiness levels for citizens,” Sheikh Mohammed said.

“50 percent of government transactions on the federal level will be conducted using blockchain technology by 2021,” he added.

“This technology will save time, effort and resources and enable individuals to conduct most of their transactions in a timely manner that suits their lifestyle and work.”

This shift has focused so strongly on technology that they believe this strategy will save 11 Billion AED, 398 million printed documents annually, and 77 million work hours annually. In fact, the UAE Government is so focused on this push that they have announced a complete smart city 2020 vision, where blockchain is a key component.

On The Ground

Dubai reminds me a lot of Singapore, the structure, a modern, efficient, and highly organized city. As a special experience, I was visiting during Ramadan, allowing me to experience the rich culture that permeates throughout the whole city. I was able to celebrate Ifta with friends, further enforcing the strong value this culture supports towards friendship and family. It was such a heart-warming experience in such a busy business-centric world.

With the help of Jason from our partner company, CGS and Enterprise Singapore, we visited a number of government agencies, including Abu Dhabi Smart Solutions Authority and Dubai SME. It was clear very quickly that they possess a strong understanding of blockchain technology beyond the application of cryptocurrencies. This came through as they discussed their vision for a solution to transform their public. In addition, my ex-colleagues at Roland Berger are also advising large corporates on blockchain-related topics. After speaking with them, it was very apparent that their experiences also point towards a very high demand for blockchain adoption, and I was able to open the door to a few new exciting opportunities aelf can pursue.

We strongly believe that the aelf blockchain will have a great impact on enterprises and blockchain adoption. With our help, an enterprise can launch their own aelf blockchain with 5 minutes, with easy, modularized customization. Our ecosystem will work to a high efficiency with the unique parallel processing capability. We are changing the ‘single core CPU’ blockchain to a ‘multi core CPU’ multi-chain system. Couple this with the supporting tools, building a dapp on aelf could not be easier!

“Our ecosystem will work to a high efficiency… couple this with the supporting tools, building a dapp on aelf could not be easier!”

With the mindset and infrastructure available, we strongly believe the UAE is a great region to develop blockchain adoption. We will continue to conduct our business development here and are happy to appoint Jason King as Director of Middle East & North Africa (MENA) for aelf. He will aid us in opening doors with governments and enterprises with the full support of aelf team in this region. In addition, we have also secured some technical solution providers to help our clients implement their dapps on the aelf blockchain.

Every great journey begins with one small but monumental step. For aelf, we have taken this step and are now on an exciting journey, bringing blockchain to the UAE. We have set the wheels in motion and have aligned all the pieces to maximize our potential for success. I know I speak for the aelf team when I say, we look forward to announcing many more opportunities with enterprises and governments, not only in the UAE, but around the world.

Aelf Spanish
Copper Member

View Profile
June 01, 2019, 10:13:54 PM

Do you remember recently the articles about aelf in   Middle East? Hereby, I introduce you to the person in charge and representative of aelf in that geographical area.

Aelf Spanish
Copper Member

View Profile
June 02, 2019, 11:12:33 PM
Last edit: June 04, 2019, 11:50:45 PM by Aelf Spanish

Which Industries are looking to build on aelf

While the aelf developers have been busy establishing a revolutionary platform suitable for enterprises, the business development team has also been at work night and day, all around the world achieving their own goals.

We have already seen some fruits of this hard work with announcements involving companies like VCC, Poseidon and Amazon Web Services. But what many don’t know is that this is just the beginning of the work for our business development team. We are constantly stressing the importance of blockchain adoption throughout enterprises and this is exactly what we are working hard to accomplish. Our team of professionals have not only been working within the blockchain industry, but have openly pursued opportunities across multiple mainstream industries.

Industries

Over the past few months we have been able to develop dialogues with many different enterprises who have been actively interested in integrating blockchain tech with their systems.

Telecom Industry

Location: Leading players in Europe, China (Mainland & Taiwan), Thailand, Japan, Indonesia

We are currently in discussion with multiple telecommunication companies and providers who are expressly interested in using aelf as their platform to launch blockchain services. These enterprises already have large customer bases numbering in the millions and are seeking to provide them with more diversified services. One example of this is in the ability to minimize fraud within the telco industry. This can surface in identity fraud or roaming fraud. Flowing on from this point comes the second use case that telcos have identified as key uses for blockchain. IaaS, or Identity-as-a-Service and data management go hand in hand with Distributed Ledger Technology. A third use case in which we will be able to help these enterprises enhance their services is through the aid of 5G enablement, specifically in distributed node management and selection.

Internet Industry

Similar to telecommunication providers, internet providers can utilise many of the use cases and are in discussions with us on how best to enable this. Some of the internet services are already digital native, therefore blockchain brings in the value of transparency, uniqueness of digital possessions, etc. Through the use of the aelf platform, local companies will be given a great opportunity to go global. Blockchain technology will provide a framework in which Internet providers can create a decentralized marketplace where users can buy and sell their excess data globally.

Fintech Industry

This industry is broad and we have received interest from a few different companies within this industry. Blockchain allows instant transaction confirmation and settlement thanks to ledger technology. This opens up great opportunities to establish efficient global payment systems and liberate peer to peer transfers. This requires innovative fintech companies to master blockchain technology as well. Therefore we believe it is crucial to work with the right partners to develop these fintech solutions. Examples of enterprises we are currently in discussions with include a large real estate developer and a financial company looking to enhance their cross-border remittance solution.
igorttomic
Copper Member

Activity: 196
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
June 04, 2019, 05:36:05 PM

The Year in Review for Cryptocurrency & Blockchain- Does a Special Project Still Await? https://www.publish0x.com/sals-articles/the-year-review-for-cryptocurrency-blockchain-does-a-special-project-still-await-xlylng

Check out Publish0x BitcoinTalk ANN here. Publish0x is a crypto agnostic publishing platform on which both authors and readers earn crypto. Connect via Telegram - http://t.me/Publish0x
Aelf Spanish
Copper Member

View Profile
June 04, 2019, 11:50:18 PM

aelf Survey
Dear aelf Community, in order for us to provide you a better quality of contect/ news/ games, we would love to get some feedbacks and suggestions from you through this survey. If you'd like to see our community evolve, please kindly share your opinion here in this group (https://t.me/aelfblockchain (https://t.me/aelfblockchain)) with "@suggestion". Example answer:
"@suggestion I would like to hear more news about aelf ecosystem."

Survey Questions:
1 - Which areas about aelf do you interest most? (Bussinress / technology / ecosystem / partnership etc...)   

2 - Are you a developer?

3 - What is your time zone?

4 - Lastly, let us know anything else you would like to share with us, please! (Can be anything, don't hold back!)
Aelf Spanish
Copper Member

View Profile
June 06, 2019, 10:50:03 PM

📖 aelf developer's documentation is ready! 📖
Visit https://docs.aelf.io  to discover new contents and many more!

igorttomic
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
June 16, 2019, 05:48:24 PM

Aelf : The New Generation of scalable Blockchains: A hands on experience: https://www.publish0x.com/floris-jan/aelf-the-new-generation-of-scalable-blockchains-a-hands-on-experience-xnqjqd

Check out Publish0x BitcoinTalk ANN here. Publish0x is a crypto agnostic publishing platform on which both authors and readers earn crypto. Connect via Telegram - http://t.me/Publish0x
SmashDestroy

Activity: 388
Merit: 55

View Profile
June 26, 2019, 07:05:33 PM

ELF Token listing on Yobit.net!
Happy trading!

Kriptobt1

Activity: 560
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 02, 2019, 01:24:37 PM

AELF Progress Report (June 17th — June 30th)
Highlight: aelf was selected as “2019 Top 50 Global Blockchain Innovation ”; aelf’s BYOB task concluded on June 24th
https://medium.com/aelfblockchain/aelf-progress-report-june-17th-june-30th-f1dafd75a5d6
igorttomic
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
July 08, 2019, 11:02:59 PM

Aelf CEO Haobo Ma Stands Ground Against Bullies Craig Wright and BSV: https://www.publish0x.com/sals-articles/aelf-ceo-haobo-ma-stands-ground-against-bullies-craig-wright-xompng

Makleyhill

Activity: 616
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 22, 2019, 01:08:20 PM

https://twitter.com/aelfblockchain/status/1153216554139451392?s=20
aelf has joined the suite of Alibaba and Tencent alike sealed by CESI, a government authorization institute in China. With a globally recognized status rank as Lenovo and Alipay, aelf is better equipped with more credentials to work with large, international corporates
kolnides

Activity: 294

View Profile
July 22, 2019, 02:51:27 PM

I have this token ELF already on my wallet a couple of years, is it the same with yours?
sandrozc

Activity: 28
Merit: 8

View Profile
July 25, 2019, 11:55:25 AM

Aelf becomes the first blockchain-focused organisation to receive certification from CESI : https://www.publish0x.com/nibu-p-rajoo/aelf-becomes-first-blockchain-focused-organisation-receive-c-xzngjw
pangu

Activity: 2758
Merit: 598

CoinMetro

View Profile
August 15, 2019, 02:04:05 PM

ELF is now tradable on CoinMetro.com !

CoinMetro - Way Beyond the Best Crypto Exchange | 24/7 Live Support
BitMaver

Activity: 742
Merit: 106

View Profile
August 29, 2019, 08:59:05 PM

aelf Enterprise 0.8.0 Alpha Officially Released
Aelf Enterprise 0.8.0 alpha is a comprehensive blockchain solution that includes a complete blockchain system, development kits, development documentation, supporting infrastructure and services.
Learn more: https://medium.com/aelfblockchain/aelf-enterprise-receives-an-overhaul-aelf-enterprise-0-8-0-alpha-officially-released-d20fe64d729b.
necromastery

Activity: 1414
Merit: 254

View Profile WWW
August 29, 2019, 11:17:29 PM

aelf Enterprise 0.8.0 Alpha Officially Released
Aelf Enterprise 0.8.0 alpha is a comprehensive blockchain solution that includes a complete blockchain system, development kits, development documentation, supporting infrastructure and services.
Learn more: https://medium.com/aelfblockchain/aelf-enterprise-receives-an-overhaul-aelf-enterprise-0-8-0-alpha-officially-released-d20fe64d729b.
The development is looks slow, so it is not wrong if the volume of aelf token on yobit does too small or looks like it will indeed experience death.
deebawriter

Activity: 104

View Profile
September 13, 2019, 10:20:14 AM

Glad to hear about Aelf Integration with Chainlink Smiley https://btcmanager.com/aelf-integrates-chainlink-oracle-for-secure-and-reliable-data-transfer/
Makleyhill

Activity: 616
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 17, 2019, 02:16:30 PM

The new video aelf channel, the end of the first Ep 20 Dapper season, as well as which dapps have already been reviewed
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UcjrTgFXMEI&feature=youtu.be
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: