Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 06:57:43 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: vdragon Erupter-Groupbuy-Scam : Task Force  (Read 45943 times)
astutiumRob

Activity: 201
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
August 13, 2013, 11:45:28 PM

Hey what's going on here, I am pretty sure I saw a post yesterday
from "Blazr" that is gone now. Someone deleting posts?
You did, several posts have been deleted, including the claim by Blazr that they we're just in the 'background' doing coding for a group of scammers

www.astutium.com - domains | hosting | vps | servers | cloud - proud to accept bitcoins. UK colocation for BFL and KNC ASICs in Tier3+ DC
Register Domains with BTC
Want to make some bitcoins ? Miner on ebay | Buy GH/s

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The block chain is the main innovation of Bitcoin. It is the first distributed timestamping system.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
MPOE-PR

Activity: 756
Merit: 522

View Profile
August 14, 2013, 12:43:53 AM

I've always wondered why your ignore button is so lit up. I justified my reasoning. I know there is a lot of fraud in the forums but this is a bit different. The means that these were sold made them vulnerable to fraud and I feel that part of this responsibility lies with the seller.

You've not justified "your reasoning". Reasoning isn't ever justified by appeal to the group. You've justified your stupidity. Just like every other idiot upset at me for him being an idiot. Carry on, keep getting scammed because "your reasoning" is so broken in prevents you from fixing it.

My Credentials  | THE BTC Stock Exchange | I have my very own anthology! | Use bitcointa.lk, it's like this one but better.
User705
Legendary

Activity: 896
Merit: 1006

First 100% Liquid Stablecoin Backed by Gold

View Profile
August 14, 2013, 04:36:28 AM

If I were him I'd feel partly responsible for your loss

BS. Stop "feeling sorry" on other people's BTC. You wish to pay for all the scams going on, go ahead.

Alternatively, the various muppets thinking they're hot shit on the basis of having said the word "Bitcoin" fifty times the past week and having "been involved" for "a long time" by nobody having heard of them ever since last Autumn need to chill the fuck out, read my posts, get with the program and stop feeding the scammers.

What the hell does the peanut gallery think Bitcoin is, anyway?
I've always wondered why your ignore button is so lit up. I justified my reasoning. I know there is a lot of fraud in the forums but this is a bit different. The means that these were sold made them vulnerable to fraud and I feel that part of this responsibility lies with the seller.
whaaaaaa HuhHuh  You understand the concept behind bitcoin right?  The whole non-reversible part?  The whole part about only you controlling your money and no one else?  What made you be interested in bitcoins anyways?

Xer0 (OP)

Activity: 826
Merit: 1000

°^°

View Profile
August 14, 2013, 12:03:18 PM

You did, several posts have been deleted, including the claim by Blazr that they we're just in the 'background' doing coding for a group of scammers
We should really remove the delete-own-post Permission...
Dougie

Activity: 211
Merit: 100

You are not special.

View Profile
August 14, 2013, 09:32:42 PM

whaaaaaa HuhHuh  You understand the concept behind bitcoin right?  The whole non-reversible part?  The whole part about only you controlling your money and no one else?  What made you be interested in bitcoins anyways?
Yes I understand the concept entirely. Bitcoin trades require trust on some level. My point is that the process of getting these products required group buys which involved placing trust in someone, escrow couldn't remove the scam potential. I'm surprised there wasn't more scams of this kind. Read my other posts in this thread to fully understand my point and you may either agree or disagree. If you don't understand what I mean or want to argue against my opinion feel free to send me a PM and we can discuss. My controversial post has taken over this thread.

Lurking since 2011...
1J4DhU3q6RxxCTfAAcg5ExVK6FfxkmzkTH
001sonkit

Activity: 784

Casper - A failed entrepenuer who looks like Zhou

View Profile WWW
August 17, 2013, 09:24:40 PM

I've posted this info on page 7:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=148086.0;wap

If you search vccdragon@hotmail.com you will find he might have sold his account and someone else is using it.
You will find caspercat1997@gmail.com, which could be a stolen/hacked account as well. It's in Hongkong.

---

And now posing as the same Casper (001sonkit https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=64065) he is posting here:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=272037.80

Scammer at work it seems ...

He actually admitted to have purchased bitcointalk accounts, reason given to extract xrp from the free offerings.

Knowing once email address doesnt mean that I am one of the account owner of it. To be frank, I own plenty of public email address of BitcoinTalk

You can find me acquire history at
http://pastebin.com/42TDUCYR
http://pastebin.com/yv737ZgH

Code:
<?

if($_GET['u']==""){
echo"Please enter user id";exit();
}
if($_GET['u']>81600){
echo"Sorry, your account is not elligible to participate in our offer";exit();
}
$string="";
include('simple_html_dom.php');
$html = file_get_html('https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u='.$_GET['u']);
$i=0;
$found=0;
$string="";
foreach($html->find('table table table tr td') as $e){
    if($i==1){$string=$e->innertext;};   $i++;
   }

if(strpos(file_get_contents('https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=printpage;topic=145506.0'),$string) !== false){

}else{
echo 'congratulations! you are elligible to participate in our offer, you have 2 options to choose from:<br><br><br>Option A: You will lend the account to us for at most 48 hours. Your account will be returned afterwards, and you get the coins when you grant us access to the account.<br><br><br> Option B: Help us to create a post at specific location, you will be rewarded after 48 hours (You need to be out of newbies in order to do so, we will handle if you chosse option A);<br><br><br>Both options are offering 0.1BTC as reward. Please send email to chromaticcreative@gmail.com , tell us your option, Bitcoin Addreess, and account ID. My AFK time is quite long sometimes, if you pop your full account information i may not be able to send the coins to you immediately, please leave every questions down in 1 mail. Futher instruction on where to send will be replied after tellingus your option. ';
}

?>

Code:
<?
$u=81600;
if($_GET['u']!=""){
$u=$_GET['u'];
}
$string="";
for ($t = 1; $t <= 100; $t++) {
$html = file_get_html('https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u='.($u-$t));
$i=0;
$found=0;
$string="";
    if($i==1){$string=$e->innertext;}

if (strpos($e->innertext, '@') !== false) {
    $string=$string.','.$e->innertext;
    $found=1;
   }
   $i++;

}
   if(strpos($string, '@') !== false){
   echo $string.'<br>';
      }

if($found==1){
   $string=$string.";
   ";
   file_put_contents('email.csv',file_get_contents('email.csv').$string);
   }

}

?>

The above is the qualification tool and the email searching too i have created.

By the way, BTCat please consider removing your neg rep at me coz up till now you have no prove that I own, I have incentive to scam with this account.

The above content is a summary of what i have PMmed BTCat. Instead of having a proxy to send all the message to you guys thus having some more neg rep dropping into my account, I think this is the best way to clear all the FUDs on my side.

GEMINI ACCOUNT REVIEW - Source of Funds Request
nottm28

Activity: 574
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 17, 2013, 10:09:38 PM

I was understanding everything in this until the last 3 posts by Blazr, BTCat and now the incomprehensible 001sonkit .

Or is it just me... what's going on?

donations not accepted
BTCat
Legendary

Activity: 1960
Merit: 1010

View Profile
August 17, 2013, 10:11:21 PM

I've posted this info on page 7:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=148086.0;wap

If you search vccdragon@hotmail.com you will find he might have sold his account and someone else is using it.
You will find caspercat1997@gmail.com, which could be a stolen/hacked account as well. It's in Hongkong.

---

And now posing as the same Casper (001sonkit https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=64065) he is posting here:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=272037.80

Scammer at work it seems ...

He actually admitted to have purchased bitcointalk accounts, reason given to extract xrp from the free offerings.

Knowing once email address doesnt mean that I am one of the account owner of it. To be frank, I own plenty of public email address of BitcoinTalk

You can find me acquire history at
http://pastebin.com/42TDUCYR
http://pastebin.com/yv737ZgH

Code:
<?

if($_GET['u']==""){
echo"Please enter user id";exit();
}
if($_GET['u']>81600){
}
$string="";
$html = file_get_html('https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u='.$_GET['u']);
$i=0;
$found=0;
$string="";
    if($i==1){$string=$e->innertext;};   $i++;
   }

if(strpos(file_get_contents('https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=printpage;topic=145506.0'),$string) !== false){

}else{
echo 'congratulations! you are elligible to participate in our offer, you have 2 options to choose from:<br><br><br>Option A: You will lend the account to us for at most 48 hours. Your account will be returned afterwards, and you get the coins when you grant us access to the account.<br><br><br> Option B: Help us to create a post at specific location, you will be rewarded after 48 hours (You need to be out of newbies in order to do so, we will handle if you chosse option A);<br><br><br>Both options are offering 0.1BTC as reward. Please send email to chromaticcreative@gmail.com , tell us your option, Bitcoin Addreess, and account ID. My AFK time is quite long sometimes, if you pop your full account information i may not be able to send the coins to you immediately, please leave every questions down in 1 mail. Futher instruction on where to send will be replied after tellingus your option. ';
}

?>

Code:
<?
$u=81600;
if($_GET['u']!=""){
$u=$_GET['u'];
}
$string="";
for ($t = 1; $t <= 100; $t++) {
$html = file_get_html('https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u='.($u-$t));
$i=0;
$found=0;
$string="";
    if($i==1){$string=$e->innertext;}

if (strpos($e->innertext, '@') !== false) {
    $string=$string.','.$e->innertext;
    $found=1;
   }
   $i++;

}
   if(strpos($string, '@') !== false){
   echo $string.'<br>';
      }

if($found==1){
   $string=$string.";
   ";
   file_put_contents('email.csv',file_get_contents('email.csv').$string);
   }

}

?>

The above is the qualification tool and the email searching too i have created.

By the way, BTCat please consider removing your neg rep at me coz up till now you have no prove that I own, I have incentive to scam with this account.

The above content is a summary of what i have PMmed BTCat. Instead of having a proxy to send all the message to you guys thus having some more neg rep dropping into my account, I think this is the best way to clear all the FUDs on my side.

Casper, you are right that there is no prove you do control or have purchased the vdragon account. Only that you did offer him to buy it is a fact. Quite a coincidence.

Removing negative trust but comment stays until resolved. The fact you actually do purchase or borrow other people's account is not a usual thing to do and probably against forumrules.
001sonkit

View Profile WWW
August 18, 2013, 02:59:57 AM

Here is some important information about the forum. This is not a rulebook or agreement.

RESTRICTIONS FOR NEW MEMBERS

After registering, you will be unable to post in any section except "newbies" until you have spent some time on the forum and have published a few posts.

If you are registering to ask a question, please ask it in the newbies section. Do not wait to ask it just because you must post it in "newbies": the question is very likely to have already been asked. If you don't end up getting good responses, you can ask it again elsewhere after you are established, or you can move the entire topic.

If you are commenting on Bitcoin, use your newbie wait time to read more about Bitcoin. If you are criticizing Bitcoin, find similar criticism using the search tool to see which points have already been covered. A good use of your newbie wait time is reading Satoshi's old posts.

STAY ON TOPIC

Every reply should contain some comment that is relevant to the topic post. Do not reply *just* to another reply -- include at least some on-topic comment.

If you would like to reply just to an individual reply, you can create a new topic about it.

MOVING TOPICS

All members have the ability to move their own topics. The link is at the bottom of the topic page. Do not ask moderators to do it.

ILLEGAL SITES/TRADES

Do not post trade offers that are obviously illegal in most of the first-world countries. Do not link to or advertise sites that are built to allow such trades.

Pyccкий (Russian)

ПPABИЛA PУCCКOЯЗЫЧHOГO ФOPУMA И EГO PAЗДEЛOB

Дaннoe cooбщeниe лишь peкoмeндaция и нe являeтcя пpaвилaми фopyмoв.
Oзнaкoмитьcя c дeйcтвyющими пpaвилaми мoжнo в paздeлe Local>Russian.
Moгyт быть глoбaльныe пpaвилa для вceгo pyccкoязычнoгo фopyмa, a тaк
жe пpaвилa для oтдeльныx eгo paздeлoв. Зa coблюдeниeм пpaвил cлeдят
мoдepaтopы и кoмoдepaтopы. B cлyчae жe нecoблюдeния пpaвил к Baм
мoгyт быть пpимeнeны мepы нaкaзaния вплoть дo зaкpытия дocтyпa!

Зa пpeдeлaми pyccкoязычнoгo фopyмa дeйcтвyют дpyгиe пpaвилa,
кoтopыe мoгyт oтличaтьcя oт пpaвил pyccкoязычнoгo фopyмa. Baм
cлeдyeт oзнaкoмитьcя c ними дo oтпpaвки тyдa любыx cooбщeний.

OГPAHИЧEHИЯ ДЛЯ HOBЫX УЧACTHИКOB ФOPУMOB

Пocлe peгиcтpaции Bы нe cмoжeтe oтпpaвлять cooбщeния в любыe paздeлы
кpoмe paздeлa "Hoвички". Для cнятия этoгo oгpaничeния cлeдyeт пpoвecти
нeкoтopoe вpeмя нa фopyмax и oтпpaвить нecкoлькo пoлeзныx cooбщeний.

Ecли Bы зapeгиcтpиpoвaлиcь, чтoбы зaдaть вoпpoc, пoжaлyйcтa, зaдaйтe
eгo в paздeлe "Hoвички". Haибoлee вepoятнo, чтo тaм Bы пoлyчитe oтвeт.

Ecли Bы xoтитe cтaть чacтью cooбщecтвa, тo извлeкитe из oгpaничeния
пoльзy, пpoчтитe yжe cyщecтвyющиe cooбщeния. Пoльзyйтecь пoиcкoм.

ПPИДEPЖИBAЙTECЬ TEMЫ

Кaждый oтвeт дoлжeн coдepжaть нeкий кoммeнтapий, cвязaнный c тeмoй.
He дeлaйтe oтвeт тoлькo paди тoгo, чтoбы пpocтo oтвeтить. Boзмoжнo, Bы
мoжeтe чтo-тo cooбщить пoлeзнoe пo тeмe, зaдaть вoпpoc, ocпopить oтвeт.

Ecли Bы xoтитe oтвeтить нa кaкoe-тo кoнкpeтнoe cooбщeниe, пpи этoм
oтoйдя oт тeмы, вoзмoжнo, cлeдyeт coздaть oтдeльнyю тeмy c oтвeтoм.

ПEPEMEЩEHИE TEM

Bce yчacтники имeют вoзмoжнocть пepeмeщaть cвoи coбcтвeнныe тeмы.
Bнизy cтpaницы c тeмoй ecть cпeциaльнaя ccылкa "move topic", тaк чтo
нe пpocитe мoдepaтopa пepeмeщaть тeмы зa Bac. Oн и тaк oчeнь зaнят.

HEЗAКOHHЫE ДEЙCTBИЯ

He oтпpaвляйтe cooбщeния c нeзaкoнным кoнтeнтoм. He oтпpaвляйтe
ccылки нa пoдoбныe caйты. He coздaвaйтe ceбe лишниx пpoблeм. ;-)

Español (Spanish)

Aquí información importante sobre el foro. Este no es un libro de reglas o acuerdo.

RESTRICCIONES PARA NUEVOS MIEMBROS

Despues del registro no tendras la posibilidad de postear en ninguna otra sección que "Novatos", solo podras hacerlo despues de pasar un tiempo en el foro y publicar algunos posts en la misma.

Si te registras para hacer una pregunta, por favor hazlo en la sección "Novatos". No esperes preguntar solo porque tienes que hacerlo en "Novatos": es muy probable que tu pregunta haya sido hecha anteriormente. A cabo de un tiempo si no recibes buenas respuestas podras preguntar en otra sección en cuanto tu cuenta ya no esta limitada, o podras mover el hilo entero en la sección adecuada.

Si comentas sobre Bitcoin, usa tu tiempo de novato para leer algo mas sobre Bitcoin. Si criticas Bitcoin encuentra criticas similares usando la herramienta de busqueda para averiguar que puntos han sido ya cubiertos. Un buen uso para tu tiempo de novato seria leer los posts antiguos de Satoshi.

MANTEN EL TEMA DE HILO

Cada respuesta deberia contener algun comentario relevante al tema del hilo. No respondas "solo" a otra respuesta, incluye por lo menos algo relacionado.

Si solo quieres responder a otro miembro, puedes crear otro hilo sobre ello.

MOVIENDO HILOS

Todos los miembros tienen la habilidad de mover sus proprios hilos. Tienes un enlace en la parte de abajo-izquierda (Move topic). No pidas a los moderadores que lo hagan.

PAGINAS/NEGOCIOS ILEGALES

No postees ofertas de negocios que son obviamente ilegales in la mayoria de los paises desarrollados. No enlaces o publicites paginas que permitan hacer este tipo de negocios.

Português (Portuguese)

Aqui estao algumas informações importante sobre o forum.

RESTRIÇÕES PARA NOVOS USUÁRIOS

Depos de se registrar, você não poderá postar nada em nenhuma seção exceto "newbies" até que você tenha gasto algum tempo no fórum
e publicado alguns postsos

Se voc&#7869; for registrado e fazer uma pergunta, por favor pergunte na área de newbies. Não fique sem perguntar só por que você estará
postando somente na sessão de newbies: é muito comum a questão já ter sido feita. Se você não conseguiu obter uma boa resposta, você pode perguntar novamente em outro lugar depois que estiver passado pelo período de 'newbie', ou você pode mover o tópico inteiro para outro lugar.

Se você está comentando sobre Bitcoin, use seu tempo de novato para ler mais sobre Bitcoin. Se você está criticando o Bitcoin, encontre críticas semelhantes, usando a ferramenta de busca para ver quais os pontos que já foram abordados. Um bom uso do seu tempo de espera como novato poderia ser bem gasto lendo as mensagens antigas de Satoshi.

PERMANEÇA NO ASSUNTO DO TÓPICO

Cada resposta deve conter algum comentário que é relevante para o cargo tópico. Não responda * apenas * para outra resposta - incluir pelo menos alguns comentários sobre o tema principal também.

Se você gostaria de responder apenas a uma resposta individual de outra pessoa, você pode criar um novo tópico sobre o assunto.

MOVENDO TÓPICOS

Todos os membros têm a capacidade de mover os seus próprios tópicos. A ligação está na parte inferior da página do tópico. Não peça aos moderadores para fazê-lo.

SITES E COMÉRCIOS ILEGAIS

Não publique ofertas comerciais que são, obviamente, ilegais na maioria dos países do primeiro mundo. Não vincular ou anunciar sites que são construídos para permitir que essas operações.

Read before you accuse

001sonkit

View Profile WWW
August 18, 2013, 03:06:25 AM

Forwarded conversation
Subject: Re: My BitcoinTalk account being banned suddenly
------------------------

Date: 2013/3/16
To: Cheng Casper <chromaticcreative@gmail.com>

You are 001sonkit. You were sending spam PMs.

On Sat, Mar 16, 2013, at 10:27 AM, Cheng Casper wrote:
hi theymos, I know you are an Admin of bTalk, my account chromaticcr was being banned. any reason or causes?

----------
Date: 2013/3/16

Not when you're banned.

On Sat, Mar 16, 2013, at 10:32 AM, Cheng Casper wrote:
So no alts allowed?

----------
Date: 2013/3/17

I'll unban you if you send 0.5 BTC to 1DTr8851AbSxNPnWN7dHFXb9YbGXPiXx8Q. I'm not going to unban you again if you keep spamming people, though.

On Sat, Mar 16, 2013, at 10:37 AM, Cheng Casper wrote:
Okay... So any way like giving a donation pledge to the forum can un-ban and showing apoplogy to community and take promise on not violating the regulations again on forum?

----------
To:  theymos <theymos at m  m. s - t>

Please check balance. please only unban my original account 001sonkit. i promis i will not spam here again.

----------
To: Casper Cheng Tsz Chun <caspercat1997@gmail.com>

Alright.

001sonkit

View Profile WWW
August 18, 2013, 03:35:35 AM

I was understanding everything in this until the last 3 posts by Blazr, BTCat and now the incomprehensible 001sonkit .

Or is it just me... what's going on?

To conclude I am here to defense from the random accusation from BTCat. Showing that I am not owner nor do what vdragon have done

Hi Casper.

Sorry about my negative post but it seems you bought a bitcointalk account that was involved in a scam.
Perhaps it's better to learn what happened, so that you are not immediately accused of it.

Please tell me what you have done with the account vdragon
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=79855

If you can help to find the person that stole about 300 btc with vdragon account, there are a few people willing to give a reward (btc).

Please send me all you know then I will concidder to delete negative trust as well.

Thanks.
Despite he is not a trusted member in the community but at least i would like to keep my account as clean as possible. Plus I wouldnt have shown my identity everywhere (email, vanity address, username) in all my above proof. You are able to search for my living place with the above information actually.

BTCat
Legendary

Activity: 1960
Merit: 1010

View Profile
August 18, 2013, 09:41:32 AM

Casper, it's not a random event.
Your name popped up while looking for the vccdragon hotmail address plus the inquiry to purchase vdragon's account.
As we both agree this does not prove that you actually did control vdragon.
So, knowing all this and no other lead I will drop the case.

If you really have nothing to do with it, my apologies for connecting you to this. It was worth a verification.

001sonkit

View Profile WWW
August 18, 2013, 12:03:29 PM

Thanks for your caring to the Bitcoin Community for finding suspect of vdragon. I know this step is inevitable as I am on the suspect list.

If this is a big case, i suggest you to ask mods if there are any trace left behind by him. It might be a more direct path

🏰 TradeFortress 🏰
Bitcoin Veteran
VIP
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1043

👻

View Profile
August 18, 2013, 12:50:00 PM

Yep, sorry guys I had to delete the post, I'll explain as soon as I can, but for now anybody wondering what it was about:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=159359.msg2749356#msg2749356

I suspect Blazr of helping BTCTalkAccounts again. I've provided some information to Blazr that ended up being disclosed to BTCTalkAccounts.

Also Blazr has been doxxing people, I recall his thread asking if someone would do a free domaintools history search.
cpjackso

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 26, 2013, 09:50:47 PM

Does anyone have an update on this? Anyone have the UK crime number for the report to the UK police?
kuusj98

Activity: 812

I <3 VW Beetles

View Profile
October 01, 2013, 08:58:29 PM

Does anyone have an update on this? Anyone have the UK crime number for the report to the UK police?
I guess this is pretty dead, unfortuantly.
DiamondCardz
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1112

View Profile WWW
October 01, 2013, 09:05:57 PM

Yep, looks like he got away. He was actually quite new, only joined in January 2013 with no rep at all - why did people trust him with so much?  Undecided

BA Computer Science, University of Oxford
Dissertation was about threat modelling on distributed ledgers.
Magazine

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 01, 2013, 09:09:59 PM

Someone who I watch on YouTube got hit by this douche, hope he gets what is coming to him.
kuusj98

Activity: 812

I <3 VW Beetles

View Profile
October 08, 2013, 08:13:51 PM

Someone who I watch on YouTube got hit by this douche, hope he gets what is coming to him.
It's that Danny guy eh?
He has weird stuff but he is pretty fun to watch Smiley

DannysCam

Activity: 32
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 27, 2013, 03:43:48 AM

hey did you hear some haters got my channel taken down.... check out my new channel howtodanny and i got the rights to my old channels name DannysCam but not alot of videos any more...
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: