Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 06:14:41 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Why is DOGE pumping?  (Read 539 times)
Estimated (OP)

Activity: 44
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 02:29:13 PM

I am not sure why, but DOGE has been pumping so hard and it has reach as much as 55 sats on some exchanges. I don't get it, I've been reading their website, their BCT thread and even their social media accounts. I don't even see any new developments for that coin and it is pumping! I think this is extremely artificial, I am calling it a BS pump and will short it, this will be a good profit for sure since I think it will for sure DUMP!
troiano9

Activity: 284
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 02:29:55 PM

I dont know but took some profits!  DOGE!
Fun10

Activity: 6

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 02:36:37 PM

Anyway, this pump can't be compared to the pump of XVG lol. Hope that it will reach about 60-70 sats)
MIV.matteo

Activity: 135
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 02:38:14 PM

This coin was created as a troll, has never had a specific purpose. What I know is that when the BTC collapses people that doesn't come out on USD enters on coins such as DOGE to look for some profit before getting back on BTC

TimeHacker

Activity: 521
Merit: 256

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 02:38:42 PM

I don't think Doge has any development now, so it's probably not because of some news... probably just classical pump & dump is being played by some PnD group. I personally wouldn't invest in Doge right now.

Ertetert

Activity: 98

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 02:44:53 PM

Actually you can think of dogecoin as of strictly cheaper bitcoin or litecoin. If all you need is just payment system then its pretty good one.
lesterdsa

Activity: 83

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 02:47:36 PM

I don't think Doge has any development now, so it's probably not because of some news... probably just classical pump & dump is being played by some PnD group. I personally wouldn't invest in Doge right now.

I agree, I would just dump it right now and take profits if I had bought some. Right now the best move is to do a SHORT on it since the price is pretty high and this likely would be a good short and take the profits out of the likely dump when the pump and dumbers stop pumping it. Likely they will also take a short position now that they have already profited.
AboeHoeraira

Activity: 42

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 02:50:51 PM

I think it will reach 0.01 dollar before 2018 tbh lol it seems to go crazy
Omegagen

Activity: 102

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 02:52:55 PM

I read somewhere, here I think, that next year is the Year of the Dog in China. Someone theorized that many Chinese will buy it for good luck. Huh I bought some for the hell of it.
Maybe it's a good alt coin...I don't know..I'm new to this as of last week so I DO NOT know squat!!!!
Lhaine

Activity: 742
Merit: 128

Coinbene.com - Experience Fast Crypto Trading

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 02:58:47 PM

Well if the coin was dump i don't think we need to wonder about it. Because that's normal in any coin, its not only happen in bitcoin it is also happen in other coin, and i think it is also depends on the developer if what happen to the coin.
dzkrb1966

Activity: 602
Merit: 110

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 02:58:55 PM

And a lot of coins shot now. But, as soon as bitcoin goes up, the dog wag its tail down. But, it means that the coin is subject to swings and it is possible to earn on it.
Koro-Sensei

Activity: 658
Merit: 103

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 02:59:02 PM

I am not sure why, but DOGE has been pumping so hard and it has reach as much as 55 sats on some exchanges. I don't get it, I've been reading their website, their BCT thread and even their social media accounts. I don't even see any new developments for that coin and it is pumping! I think this is extremely artificial, I am calling it a BS pump and will short it, this will be a good profit for sure since I think it will for sure DUMP!
No matter DOGE wont be much of a difference. Yes it is a coin that is long lived but the price as well is decreasing there is no future on doge trust me.
yura888

Activity: 364

“Create Your Decentralized Life”

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 02:59:31 PM

I thought that everyone knows that this coin is always artificially growing. It always artificially rises, and then goes down. Purely speculative coin.

Train4Crypto

Activity: 32
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 03:12:45 PM

is obvious that altcoins, specially famous ones like Dogecoin get pumped every now and then
cockers

Activity: 187

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 03:13:34 PM

I thought that everyone knows that this coin is always artificially growing. It always artificially rises, and then goes down. Purely speculative coin.

I completely agree, the fact that this has grown this much in so little time, this is just an aftermath of the bitcoin price pump. The pumpers and dumpers took advantage of this and just greatly milked doge for their own gain. I do think that it will just die down again as right now it has lost already 10% in under an hour. The pumpers and dumpers are already taking profit, I would advice those people that are holding this to also dump it already.
scorilo

Activity: 238

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 03:16:44 PM

one of the reasons might be the price of the bitcoin itself, since it's going down for the last few days. Also maybe there are some people intrested in making some profit and they might have invested in DOGE
millensharon8

Activity: 378
Merit: 13

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 03:41:39 PM

I knew this was going to happen anyway so I quickly had some at 22sats. Good profit! However, the alts are back and you have not seen anything. TRIG is next!

Estimated (OP)

Activity: 44

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 03:43:49 PM

I like the input of people here, I do think it is a really just artificially pumped, and I did place a short position on it at about 47-48 sats since I do as well believe this will just die in the next couple of days because there is really no chance that DOGE will go up this high without any reason at all. I do hope it does keep on going down, so I can also ride the way downwards. Probably i will come back to 20 sats levels in the next days. I am but hopeful though.
TravelMug

Activity: 2674
Merit: 854

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 03:46:30 PM

LOL mate, where have you been? All altcoins have been pumped artificially starting from Ethereum, or maybe their is some earlier coins that have been pumped already. The last coin to be pumped is BCH to a unimaginable 70%. So I guess its time for Doge to take the spotlight from everyone.

I believed that its just artificially being pump by groups. So if you are lucky if you have invested on it and holding for long term. Its the perfect opportunity to take profits at this juncture.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
Cusdonard

Activity: 89

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 03:53:07 PM

I don't know about you guys, but I already cashed out when it was about 50 sats when I felt it was going down, well that was a good move. Now the price is free falling, I think it is best to just dump it already and place a short position like what other has said they have done here. Since everybody has the opinion it was artificially pumped then just place a short because this will likely die in the next few hours probably.S
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: