Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 09:45:13 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO]🔵CrowdCoinage🔵Decentralized Crowdfunding Platform for ICO Campaigns  (Read 9185 times)
Ackedy

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 08:09:15 AM

Hi everybody! I’ve a got a small sum… My friend advised me to take a look at this project… What is the minimum amount of investment?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
spottcoin

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 08:21:12 AM

Hi everybody! I’ve a got a small sum… My friend advised me to take a look at this project… What is the minimum amount of investment?
Greetings! It’s 500 tokens! Welcome! At least, it isn’t very difficult and expensive to invest now.
sinfazat22ron

Activity: 364

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 08:28:10 AM

Hello! I’ve read about other projects and all of them will let their tokens to be traded at the exchanges. It’s a kind of quality label. Does this project have such plans?
MadduckUK

Activity: 336

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 08:33:35 AM

Hello! I’ve read about other projects and all of them will let their tokens to be traded at the exchanges. It’s a kind of quality label. Does this project have such plans?
Of course it has such plans! You’ll see this project on the exchanges this spring! Not later than March 30.
californybit

Activity: 392

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 09:13:04 AM

Hello! OS is a good stuff, of course. But you should agree that it’s backed by something more significant. The OS itself has no applicable features. Its essence is the programs and services that will follow it. I haven’t seen anything about it(
leholmes12

Activity: 238
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 09:18:04 AM

romfish

Activity: 378
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 09:26:42 AM

Hello! OS is a good stuff, of course. But you should agree that it’s backed by something more significant. The OS itself has no applicable features. Its essence is the programs and services that will follow it. I haven’t seen anything about it(
Good evening! You’re right in terms of functioning of OS. That’s why in the future the project will be developed in the following areas: first of all, a decentralized platform which is free for all kinds of financial services and products should be created.
californybit

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 09:44:11 AM

Good evening! You’re right in terms of functioning of OS. That’s why in the future the project will be developed in the following areas: first of all, a decentralized platform which is free for all kinds of financial services and products should be created.
I’m more interested in the applicable services that the platform will have…
romfish

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 09:48:02 AM

There will be services for both suppliers and clients. The tools and services will be developed and will solve more and more new and serious problems. Some of tools will be implemented as a default. These are credits, insurance and trading.
californybit

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 09:55:45 AM

There will be services for both suppliers and clients. The tools and services will be developed and will solve more and more new and serious problems. Some of tools will be implemented as a default. These are credits, insurance and trading.
Now it’s clearer. How will this service help me to launch my own project if I want to do it?
romfish

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 10:09:14 AM

Now it’s clearer. How will this service help me to launch my own project if I want to do it?
This field seems to be one of the main tasks of the project’s team. Investors will access the info about your project, its venture capital funds, developments and know-hoe. As for you, you’ll get more info about the attractiveness of the projects and about the points that should be improved.
californybit

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 10:17:58 AM

This field seems to be one of the main tasks of the project’s team. Investors will access the info about your project, its venture capital funds, developments and know-hoe. As for you, you’ll get more info about the attractiveness of the projects and about the points that should be improved.
Well, now it’s clear enough. What commission will the platform charge for its use? I’d like to estimate whether it will be cheap or expansive.
ggcript

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 10:23:04 AM

I’ve heard that almost everyone can borrow money from any other person in the system, it doesn’t depend on geography. How will it be documented?
Oritarnopa

Activity: 24

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 10:25:50 AM

It's will be OS for a PC ? Interesting, it maybe first blockchain OS.
Peep Paum

Activity: 41

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 10:32:20 AM

Can you tell me how you set an interest rate? Exchanges and lenders are doing it?  I think this question is crucial

Hello Forspareparts, Good question! Do you mean a interest for the lending? If so, we do not have exact numbers in place yet. We will announce the interest rate in this forum as soon when we have them.

Cheers,
Peep
MkrKing

Activity: 322
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 10:45:17 AM

Have a nice day! What source of credit does the project plan to use as an essential one for lending private individuals? Will it be banking or private capital?
Peep Paum

Activity: 41

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 11:27:22 AM

Have a nice day! What source of credit does the project plan to use as an essential one for lending private individuals? Will it be banking or private capital?

Hi MkrKing, we are working with both business models actually. There will be differences with therms and interests.

Best regards,
Peep

unkletoken

Activity: 350

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 02:05:31 PM

Can I participate in the pools of creditors if I’m a small participant who has small capital? Well, just add my five cents )
nothappend

Activity: 280

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 02:11:04 PM

It’s a great project, it will have some clients. I just haven’t found how bankruptcy proceedings will be carried out. You know, it’s impossible to avoid such situations completely(( 
b1o1o1h

Activity: 336

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 06:59:31 AM

Hello! Are there any benefits to the owners of the project’s coins? If so, what they are and how they are implemented?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  

Jump to: