Bitcoin Forum
June 26, 2024, 07:07:37 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO]🔵CrowdCoinage🔵Decentralized Crowdfunding Platform for ICO Campaigns  (Read 9192 times)
unkletoken

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 10:58:51 AM

Hello! Ethereum? But there’s a range of alternatives… I don’t encourage you to use any particular currency, but I’m wondering what made you choose this one.
Greetings! Ethereum grows as a base for smart contracts constantly. It’s popularity doesn’t make users doubt. In addition, it has advantages over the others
acaciahill94

Activity: 261
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 11:28:59 AM

What marketing strategy does the project plan to use? As far as I understand, the market of potential clients isn’t very big, so the promotion should be targeted.
jager44

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 11:30:16 AM

Hello! I’ve been learning the info on the project… I understood that it can provide many stuff to other blockchain projects… But is there anything for usual people? Or should I just pass by?
specialAU

Activity: 378

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 11:36:58 AM

Hello! I’ve been learning the info on the project… I understood that it can provide many stuff to other blockchain projects… But is there anything for usual people? Or should I just pass by?
Hi! An inhabitant can convert on chance of search for job. Many start ups will communicate on the base of the platform, so they can provide each other with the info on free employees swiftly… In this case an employee always has a work to do. And it’s only one of advantages of the project.
MkrKing

Activity: 322
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 11:42:53 AM

There’re interesting offers in the project. Tell me please, have the developers already calculated the financial flow planned by the project? All in all, I’m ready to invest… But when will I start to get income?
jager44

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 11:44:42 AM

Hi! An inhabitant can convert on chance of search for job. Many start ups will communicate on the base of the platform, so they can provide each other with the info on free employees swiftly… In this case an employee always has a work to do. And it’s only one of advantages of the project.
Very well! But what if I don’t want to get a new job? Sometimes it’s very stressful(
specialAU

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 11:57:24 AM

Very well! But what if I don’t want to get a new job? Sometimes it’s very stressful(
Those ones who doesn’t want to search for job may want to invest in project and make profit. Moreover, one can get some extra work. But the payments will be made in project tokens.
jager44

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 12:02:38 PM

Those ones who doesn’t want to search for job may want to invest in project and make profit. Moreover, one can get some extra work. But the payments will be made in project tokens.
Very well! If we’re talking about investment, what advantages will the OS developed bring to the industry as a whole? Or will it be used only locally?
specialAU

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 12:08:53 PM

Very well! If we’re talking about investment, what advantages will the OS developed bring to the industry as a whole? Or will it be used only locally?
CrowdCoinage OS will stimulate the blockchain economy, accelerate launch of new ICOs, create new marketplaces, develop various financial services on the base of technology with the guarantee of a high level of security.
jager44

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 12:15:30 PM

CrowdCoinage OS will stimulate the blockchain economy, accelerate launch of new ICOs, create new marketplaces, develop various financial services on the base of technology with the guarantee of a high level of security.
What financial services does the project provide? What will be developed in the future?
CrowdCoinage

Activity: 34
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 12:43:16 PM

What financial services does the project provide? What will be developed in the future?

It will be P2P loans, insurance, saving deposits, debit cards for everyday use, an exchange and a wallet.
notbad4day

Activity: 392

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 01:16:19 PM

What’s up! What do developers plan the ecosystem to become in 4-5 years? Who will also be there besides the experts and start ups?
shara

Activity: 364

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 01:27:53 PM

Have a nice day! As far as I understand, all the projects choose their own crypto currencies with which they will work. Tell us please, what crypto currencies does this project plan to work with? It’s very important to choose the right one…
rosemarie151212

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 02:07:37 PM

Hello, dear forum users! How will means be protected and where will they be stored after the ICO?

Activity: 364

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 02:12:56 PM

Hello, dear forum users! How will means be protected and where will they be stored after the ICO?
The same to you! The means will be protected by smart contracts. As for investors themselves, the fact that public only addresses are used to check the balance of account is enough to be a guarantee.
hollybit

Activity: 252

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 09:17:54 AM

Hey guys. When does Token Sale start?
slavonicpl

Activity: 238

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 09:27:50 AM

Hey guys. When does Token Sale start?
Token Sale starts on January 15. It's really soon

Peep Paum

Activity: 41
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 09:36:14 AM

What’s up! What do developers plan the ecosystem to become in 4-5 years? Who will also be there besides the experts and start ups?

Greetings! We will offer the lot of different financial services for the regular folks such as credit cards, loans, wallets and insurance. And all this based on cryptocurrencies.

Thanks,
Peep
sorrelin

Activity: 154
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 09:41:42 AM

I really doubt that CrowdCoinage OS makes it easier for founders to handle ICO. They still need to get a lot of information together, fix all technical documentation and then make the project more attractive for investors.
Andreinethab

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 09:43:23 AM

What is the purpose of integrating Blockchain into your business?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  

Jump to: