Bitcoin Forum
June 26, 2024, 04:12:15 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO]🔵CrowdCoinage🔵Decentralized Crowdfunding Platform for ICO Campaigns  (Read 9192 times)
CrowdCoinage

Activity: 34
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 06:41:29 PM

🔵CrowdCoinage Token Sale is officially over🔵

We are grateful for the support from the crypto-community and our partners throughout the whole event.

CrowdCoinage launched its Public Token Sale on February 12, 2018 and it ended on March 12, 2018. During The Token Sale, CCOS tokens were sold at the rate of 1 ETH = 10,000 CCOS with bonuses for early birds.

Total of 125,000,000 tokens sold in this sale. During all stages of CrowdCoinage token sale, 30M CCOS tokens were distributed for now but for an amount of 70M CCOS tokens are potential buyers.

5% get the bounty participants and ~2% to airdrop participants, 5% get the advisors, 10% is allocated to the core team.

Our token sale attracted participants from 65 countries around the world.

🔎Details: https://blog.crowdcoinage.com/crowdcoinage-ico-results-d1229799c701

🔵Future Plans🔵

CrowdCoinage is planning to continue the fundraising journey to develop the CC ICO platform. This ICO is considered as pre-seed round. The next step is the seed and “A” rounds.

We are also planning to release the comprehensive version of our roadmap during the next few weeks and send the update about the beta version of the platform and the progress with the exchanges.
big_daddy

Activity: 1666
Merit: 583

xUSD - The PRIVATE stable coin - Haven Protocol

View Profile WWW
March 16, 2018, 09:36:33 AM

good job devs

If you don't believe it or don't get it, I don't have the time to try to convince you, sorry.
wwzsocki
Legendary

Activity: 2786
Merit: 1710

First 100% Liquid Stablecoin Backed by Gold

View Profile WWW
March 18, 2018, 12:33:59 PM

I wanted to confirm that I have received airdrop tokens. Thank you, CrowdCoinage team, and wish you success with your project. I will hodl and wait for development updates.

Mythul

Activity: 644
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 12:39:12 PM

Our ICO Ends at Midnight!
We’d like to take a moment to thank everyone who has supported us during our ICO launch. From those participating in the bounty campaign, to the airdrop, to our subscribers, to anyone who referred their friends and of course to our valued token buyers, we’d like to thank you from the bottom of our hearts.
https://blog.crowdcoinage.com/our-ico-ends-at-midnight-b2c91db27cdd

We thank all of our team and employees..It was a nice process..Now a new process is starting..I am sure we will hear better news.

From my point of view, the prospect of this project is very good, infrastructure application is very popular, but how many other infrastructure applications, how to attract future customers to use this project platform?
labeesingh

Activity: 56

View Profile WWW
March 19, 2018, 06:09:39 PM

I Got my 150 CCOS
rohitsoni9893

Activity: 61

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 02:20:52 PM

Hello Friends , i just got 150 CCOs tokens in my ETH wallet. when it will list on exchange ? and what price i expect of 150 CCos.??
Ojengonggu

Activity: 756
Merit: 105

Trphy.io

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 01:16:49 AM

Hello Friends , i just got 150 CCOs tokens in my ETH wallet. when it will list on exchange ? and what price i expect of 150 CCos.??
for estimated price is 1 ETH = 10,000 CCOS tokens
so you can estimate how much you will get
but this could happen higher prices when entering the exchange market and I hope to go to the moon

egorfedorov

Activity: 81

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 01:16:47 AM

Good airdrop ^_^
Ojengonggu

Activity: 756
Merit: 105

Trphy.io

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 10:37:15 PM

🔵CrowdCoinage Token Sale is officially over🔵

We are grateful for the support from the crypto-community and our partners throughout the whole event.

CrowdCoinage launched its Public Token Sale on February 12, 2018 and it ended on March 12, 2018. During The Token Sale, CCOS tokens were sold at the rate of 1 ETH = 10,000 CCOS with bonuses for early birds.

Total of 125,000,000 tokens sold in this sale. During all stages of CrowdCoinage token sale, 30M CCOS tokens were distributed for now but for an amount of 70M CCOS tokens are potential buyers.

5% get the bounty participants and ~2% to airdrop participants, 5% get the advisors, 10% is allocated to the core team.

Our token sale attracted participants from 65 countries around the world.

🔎Details: https://blog.crowdcoinage.com/crowdcoinage-ico-results-d1229799c701

🔵Future Plans🔵

CrowdCoinage is planning to continue the fundraising journey to develop the CC ICO platform. This ICO is considered as pre-seed round. The next step is the seed and “A” rounds.

We are also planning to release the comprehensive version of our roadmap during the next few weeks and send the update about the beta version of the platform and the progress with the exchanges.
very good development now after successful sales and so many investors from various countries join in CCOS sales now they will wait CCOS in exchange but considering the market price is unstable how the next team step ...? and where is the planned exchange ...?

Arya Aditama

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 11:00:09 PM

a very interesting project if you look at some supporting items that have a considerable amount of funding, for the promotion of this project develop bounty campaign, I think it's the right way to promote this project so many investors will buy coins on this project
Mokel

Activity: 364
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 11:34:03 PM

this project displays fairly complete information on the sale of coins, the total supply of coins is not excessive and also the sales target of the coin is also very clear, but how the coins are not sold later, whether to burn?
Ricsung

Activity: 260
Merit: 15

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 02:57:15 AM

CC's creation of a new public-financing approach would change the existing model, making it easier for investors to control the use of their money. Thus effectively carried out.
cryptodev30

Activity: 46

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 10:54:37 AM

CrowdCoinage was added to TokensRecord ICO Directory. https://tokensrecord.com/project/crowdcoinage
Flodner

Activity: 1960
Merit: 350

View Profile WWW
March 27, 2018, 07:15:42 PM

Hello,
I received tokens for bounty, but part of my stakes were not counted. I did retweets all the time, from the beginning and in the list I have only part of it.
Also my article was not approved. I hope you can check it one more time, I see other Steemit articles you approved. My name on the list is as here - Flodner

Sashafatychova

Activity: 168

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 08:24:28 AM

When will the token be listed?  On which exchanges are you going to be placed?
Infek

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 09:16:26 AM

Also it is interesting when there will be news on which exchanges will be listing the token and when this happens.
Wowcoin

Activity: 910
Merit: 507

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 12:29:15 AM

Also it is interesting when there will be news on which exchanges will be listing the token and when this happens.
There's no news about exchange and the telegram group are deleted. Where we can see the latest news about this project?
Hope some in the team are reply all our questions here.
CrowdCoinage

Activity: 34

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 02:14:27 PM

✌️CrowdCoinage News: New Exchanges and Services

Details on the blog: https://blog.crowdcoinage.com/crowdcoinage-news-new-exchanges-and-services-808f00bf96bd

🔵We are happy to inform you that CCOS tokens got listed on EtherDelta and AcceleratorEx.

We are also in talks with Exenium exchange and other exchanges.

🔵New Service
We are offering the ICO Platform as a licensed software for companies that launch their ICO in the near future.

🔵First Client
CrowdCoinage partnered with Estonian startup. The company will use the blockchain to transfer risk directly from clients to financial backers minimizing all inefficiencies, storing all data securely in blockchains, providing transparent business operations using smart contracts. ICO is coming in summer 2018.

🔵Bounty
We’ve finished distributing bounty tokens. Big thanks to all the participants. We’re going to burn all excess tokens at the end of this week.
Peep Paum

Activity: 41

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 09:10:20 AM

Thank you developers! I read the white paper. I find this project  very good and I see that  company aims to  growth and development.

Thanks! We are appreciate your support. More news coming soon.

Kind regards,
Peep
qory

Activity: 1722
Merit: 508

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 09:15:53 AM

Thank you developers! I read the white paper. I find this project  very good and I see that  company aims to  growth and development.

all happy with the planning of this project and some developments that become the next benchmark
no doubt they are very focused in dealing with it so it's not impossible to achieve all the targets

..1xBit.com   Super Six..
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 »
  Print  

Jump to: