Bitcoin Forum
June 27, 2024, 07:32:46 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: People are extremely biased towards bitcoin.  (Read 779 times)
jamids

Activity: 616
Merit: 252

View Profile WWW
January 14, 2018, 09:49:39 AM

Most people here and reddit will defend bitcoin no matter what instead of looking at the problems. Every time someone comments something about the speed or transaction fees they will just yell ''FUD'' or ''Another attack on bitcoin'' but it's not always that. I have been a strong supporter of bitcoin myself but we have to face it, it's not in a good position right now, sure the price is great but what else? Insane fees that are not getting solved any time soon? I know the demand is high but the ones that are buying are just buying to sell eventually not to support bitcoin, not to use it. The demand will eventually fade away and what do we have left? An outdated bitcoin that won't be able to compete with better coins.

Bitcoin would just be overtaken by other coins sooner or later if the current problems regarding the transaction fee and network congestion would not be solve. Let's just accept the fact that there are already coins that are better then bitcoin but because bitcoin is the first then it is famous but it may lose its crown to others when the developers would not be able to address the current issues. There are coins that have no network congestion and lower fees which practically would be better than bitcoin.

Freezingel

Activity: 574
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 09:54:16 AM

It's true that there are some immature ones that will keep saying good things about bitcoin and ignore the bad ones. Their support to bitcoin is actually a good thing, but it may be kinda annoying for those who really understand bitcoin, not only knowing that bitcoin is great, and can give us money.
Sure, there are some issues about bitcoin like high transact fees, long time to transact and such, and many people tend to ignore that, and even get angry if we say bad or disadvantages of bitcoin.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▄▄██████▄▄▄
       ▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████▀▀▀▀██▀  ▄▄█████▄▄
     ▄████▀▀▀▀▀████▀        ▄████▀▀▀▀▀███▄▄
    ███▀         ▀        ▄██▀▀         ▀███
   ███▀                 ▄██▀              ▀▀▀
████████████          ▄██▀
   ███▄             ▄██▀                  ▄▄▄
    ███▄         ▄▄██▀        ▄         ▄███
     ▀████▄▄▄▄▄████▀        ▄████▄▄▄▄▄███▀▀
       ▀▀▀█████▀▀  ▄██▄▄▄▄███▀▀▀██████▀▀
                  ▀▀▀█████▀▀
Ethernity CLOUD
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████     ██████████     ████     ██
██     ████     ██████████     ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
Shimmiry

Activity: 840
Merit: 105

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 10:27:19 AM

Thats why everytime i always choose to be a neutral about this because its normal to a cryptomarket and you do guys are disagreeing onto something. Bitcoin is getting low so we are worrying about it ? isn't that its like an opposite that we are excited when its increasing ?
I'll wait for this bitcoin and i hope it will get better

superjeyy

Activity: 182
Merit: 147

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 11:16:20 AM

I do believe that some of the people here tend to be bias toeards Bitcoin, but I do understand their part somehow. We know how much people would favor it during its high times. What they don't know is that during the peak, people tend to use Bitcoin inappropriately affecting its growth and changing its patter, to which people would not like. What's even worse is that the transaction rates are out of this world. People should understand that these situations are also a result of their actions. I guess what I  really trying to say is that people would have opinions but what matters most is what you think and how you handle your Bitcoin.
syamster

Activity: 1078
Merit: 501

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 06:14:00 PM

i generally agree with what you said in here but not completely. 99% of those who are saying something negative about bitcoin are spreading FUD and i have been around long enough to know that.
we all know the problems but only few bother to check out the solutions and see where we are on that front.

An outdated bitcoin that won't be able to compete with better coins.

and here is a good example in your own comment! you either don't understand things or are spreading FUD.

what better coins? and why are you calling them "better".
can they handle for example 1000 TPS? have they ever reached that much and remained there? so why are you calling them "better"?

of course it is easy to create huge blocks (eg 1 GB!) and lower time between them (eg 10 seconds) and then say my coin has the capacity to compete with all the fiat and crypto combined transaction per second. and never even go above 100 kB per block.
bitcoin cash is making such claims with 8 MB blocks, so do 100 other altcoins. but that doesn't make them true.
Actually when you check market so there is only one option left and that is bitcoin because nothing is left in market there is not only one good quality in bitcoin its full of good qualities and that’s why everyone they are crazy about bitcoin to join because bitcoin is providing a very source of income for people and day by day its importance is going high and I, also a part of bitcoin because bitcoin is now a part of my life.

▄▄████▄▄
      ▄▄███▀    ▀███▄▄
   ▄████████▄▄▄▄████████▄
  ▀██████████████████████▀
▐█▄▄ ▀▀████▀    ▀████▀▀ ▄▄██
▐█████▄▄ ▀██▄▄▄▄██▀ ▄▄██▀  █
▐██ ▀████▄▄ ▀██▀ ▄▄████  ▄██
▐██  ███████▄  ▄████████████
▐██  █▌▐█ ▀██  ██████▀  ████
▐██  █▌▐█  ██  █████  ▄█████
 ███▄ ▌▐█  ██  ████████████▀
  ▀▀████▄ ▄██  ██▀  ████▀▀
      ▀▀█████  █  ▄██▀▀
         ▀▀██  ██▀▀
.WINDICE.████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
      ▄████████▀
     ▄████████
    ▄███████▀
   ▄███████▀
  ▄█████████████
 ▄████████████▀
▄███████████▀
     █████▀
    ████▀
   ████
  ███▀
 ██▀
█▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
     ▄▄█████▄   ▄▄▄▄
    ██████████▄███████▄
  ▄████████████████████▌
 ████████████████████████
▐████████████████████████▌
 ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
     ▄█     ▄█     ▄█
   ▄██▌   ▄██▌   ▄██▌
   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀
       ▄█     ▄█
     ▄██▌   ▄██▌
     ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
                   ▄█▄
                 ▄█████▄
                █████████▄
       ▄       ██ ████████▌
     ▄███▄    ▐█▌▐█████████
   ▄███████▄   ██ ▀███████▀
 ▄███████████▄  ▀██▄▄████▀
▐█ ▄███████████    ▀▀▀▀
█ █████████████▌      ▄
█▄▀████████████▌    ▄███▄
▐█▄▀███████████    ▐█▐███▌
 ▀██▄▄▀▀█████▀      ▀█▄█▀
   ▀▀▀███▀▀▀
████
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
████

▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
iePlay NoweiI
I
I
I
Bardman (OP)

Activity: 952
Merit: 516

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 01:19:33 AM

It would also be quite beneficial for the whole market if bitcoin is not mainstream anymore so it doesn't drag down all the other coins with it like it's happening now.

█
 ▐ █  
  █
 ▐ █  

▄████████████████████▄
██████▀░░░░░░░░███████
████▀░░░▄████▄░░░░████
███░░▄█▀▀░░░░▀▀██░░███
██░░░█▌░██████░░██░░██
██░░█▌░████████░▐█░░██
██░░█▌░████████░▐█░░██
██░░█▌░███████████░░██
██░░░█▌░░█████▌░▐█░▐██
███░░▀█▌░░█▀░░▄██▀░▐██
████▄░░▀██████████████
██████▄░░░░███████████
▀████████████████████

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████░░██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
████████░░░░░░████████
███████░░░▐▌░░░███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
█████░░░░████░░░░█████
████░░░░██████░░░░████
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████

.a.

░░██████████████████████████████████████░░
██████████████████████████████████████████
████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██████████
██████████░█████████████████████░█████████
█████████░████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███░████████
████████░███░█████████████████░████░██████
██████░███░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░████░███░░████
█████░███░████░█████████████░████░████░███
███░░███░████░░██████████████░████░████░██
████░░███░░████░███████████░░████░████░███
██████░░███░░███░░████████░████░████░█████
████████░████░░███░░████░████░████░███████
█████████░░████░████░███████░████░████████
███████████░░███░░███░░████████░██████████
█████████████░████░████░█████░████████████
███████████████░████░░███░░███████████████
█████████████████░████░███████████████████
██████████████████░░███░░█████████████████
████████████████████░░████████████████████
█████████████████████░████████████████████
░░██████████████████████████████████████

▄████████████████████▄
█████████████████▀░░██
██████████▀░███▀░░░░██
█████████▀░░██░░░░░░██
███████▀░░░░█░░░░░░░██
██████▀░░░░░▒░░░░░░░██
█████▀░░░░░░▒░░░░░░░██
████▀░░░░░░░▒░░░░░░░██
████░░░░░░░░▒░░░░░░░██
███▀░░░░░░░░▒░░░░░░░██
██▀░░░░░░░░░▒░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░░░░░░▒░░░░░░░██
▀████████████████████

▄████████████▀███████▄
████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
████░░██░░░░█░░░████░█
███░░█░░░░██░░░░░░░░░█
██░░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░██
█████████░░░██░░░█████
████████░░░█░░░░██████
███████░░░░░░░░░██████
██████░░░░░░█░░███████
█████░░░░░███░░███████
████░░░░░███░░░███████
██████░░░░░░░░░███████
▀████████████████████
burdagol12345

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 02:14:41 AM

Most people here and reddit will defend bitcoin no matter what instead of looking at the problems. Every time someone comments something about the speed or transaction fees they will just yell ''FUD'' or ''Another attack on bitcoin'' but it's not always that. I have been a strong supporter of bitcoin myself but we have to face it, it's not in a good position right now, sure the price is great but what else? Insane fees that are not getting solved any time soon? I know the demand is high but the ones that are buying are just buying to sell eventually not to support bitcoin, not to use it. The demand will eventually fade away and what do we have left? An outdated bitcoin that won't be able to compete with better coins.

We could not  blame  sometimes people blasted towards bitcoin because sometimes people become desperate and all they inspected always a positve outcome of cryptocurrency and  there mind always not accepting a failure or dumping happen in bitcoin.bitcoiner always put up in there mind that to gain earning and they always take aside all faults about bitcoin,just like a highest processing fee,in terms of trading investment,they always condem it,without knowing that this is the part of scenario in cryptocurrency world.
andrei56

Activity: 840
Merit: 254

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 04:30:37 AM

In a way you are right but you need to understand the position we are in, there are attacks against bitcoin from all fronts, the media, governments, banks and even the miners are attacking bitcoin so when someone begins to talk about the flaws of bitcoin is natural for people to become very defensive.
ikipiye

Activity: 108
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 07:29:18 PM

the withdrawal fee depends on the bitcoin price itself, possibly even though the small withdrawal for the small fund revenues person can still yield little if any. because the high cost is influenced by the high bitcoin price.
Dragon5

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 07:44:10 PM

I've witnessed a lot of people talking about bitcoin in a negative way claiming they no way will be involved in that kind of crap. Many people believe there is something wrong about digital currencies, as they are not supported by gold for example. So, social resistance is high
p i e c e

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 09:48:11 AM

cloningjeans0

Activity: 27

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 03:49:12 AM

You told a lot deeper thought brother and we need to change his biased thought of people towards bitcoins Smiley
furrystocks

Activity: 25

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 07:10:49 PM

People are right! What else can bitcoin even offer us rather than just gambling and unreliability?
safeend6

Activity: 58

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 03:37:55 AM

Or else what can people do? Stand and help btcs to grow? Will it ever happen in this rushing world?
shinchan123

Activity: 504
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 04:46:06 AM

The way I see it, these people who ought to be defending bitcoin must be the ones who benefit from bitcoin. I'm quite sure that they have experienced how great bitcoin is and earned money using investments on bitcoin, that's why it's natural for them to defend bitcoin no matter what.
Bardman (OP)

Activity: 952
Merit: 516

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 02:32:46 PM

The way I see it, these people who ought to be defending bitcoin must be the ones who benefit from bitcoin. I'm quite sure that they have experienced how great bitcoin is and earned money using investments on bitcoin, that's why it's natural for them to defend bitcoin no matter what.

Yeah, well obviously but in the end it might just be hurting bitcoin. You see hundreds of posts of ''buy the dip'' or ''this is why the market crashed'' all the time. The truth is that we might never see an all time high from bitcoin. I personally truly believe in the technology, however bitcoin might not survive, there are other coins now and in the future that have or will have better technology and applications than bitcoin. The only way I see bitcoin surviving is if people accept that it's never going to be used as a day to day currency and we start focusing on what the current applications really are instead of pushing merchants or business to adopt bitcoin.

█
 ▐ █  
  █
 ▐ █  

▄████████████████████▄
██████▀░░░░░░░░███████
████▀░░░▄████▄░░░░████
███░░▄█▀▀░░░░▀▀██░░███
██░░░█▌░██████░░██░░██
██░░█▌░████████░▐█░░██
██░░█▌░████████░▐█░░██
██░░█▌░███████████░░██
██░░░█▌░░█████▌░▐█░▐██
███░░▀█▌░░█▀░░▄██▀░▐██
████▄░░▀██████████████
██████▄░░░░███████████
▀████████████████████

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████░░██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
████████░░░░░░████████
███████░░░▐▌░░░███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
█████░░░░████░░░░█████
████░░░░██████░░░░████
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████

.a.

░░██████████████████████████████████████░░
████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██████████
██████████░█████████████████████░█████████
█████████░████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███░████████
████████░███░█████████████████░████░██████
██████░███░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░████░███░░████
█████░███░████░█████████████░████░████░███
███░░███░████░░██████████████░████░████░██
████░░███░░████░███████████░░████░████░███
██████░░███░░███░░████████░████░████░█████
████████░████░░███░░████░████░████░███████
█████████░░████░████░███████░████░████████
███████████░░███░░███░░████████░██████████
█████████████░████░████░█████░████████████
███████████████░████░░███░░███████████████
█████████████████░████░███████████████████
██████████████████░░███░░█████████████████
████████████████████░░████████████████████
█████████████████████░████████████████████
░░██████████████████████████████████████

▄████████████████████▄
█████████████████▀░░██
██████████▀░███▀░░░░██
█████████▀░░██░░░░░░██
███████▀░░░░█░░░░░░░██
██████▀░░░░░▒░░░░░░░██
█████▀░░░░░░▒░░░░░░░██
████▀░░░░░░░▒░░░░░░░██
████░░░░░░░░▒░░░░░░░██
███▀░░░░░░░░▒░░░░░░░██
██▀░░░░░░░░░▒░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░░░░░░▒░░░░░░░██
▀████████████████████

▄████████████▀███████▄
████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
████░░██░░░░█░░░████░█
███░░█░░░░██░░░░░░░░░█
██░░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░██
█████████░░░██░░░█████
████████░░░█░░░░██████
███████░░░░░░░░░██████
██████░░░░░░█░░███████
█████░░░░░███░░███████
████░░░░░███░░░███████
██████░░░░░░░░░███████
▀████████████████████
carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 02:51:54 PM

This proves only one thing.that bitcoin has a lots of supporters and believers nothings wrong upon defending bitcoin.because this hige coin has given more than many users here..

People are right! What else can bitcoin even offer us rather than just gambling and unreliability?
many things bitcoin can offer,the problem is you're mind is close to thatopportunity
rabidsnake46

Activity: 27

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 03:29:19 PM

Its better to leave the bitcoins because they can show an aggresive mode towards us also. So why take risk?
adolf512

Activity: 532
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 03:47:52 PM

This is only your point of view. What does "obsolete bitcoin" mean Huh Bitcoin has already reached great heights and some countries have recognized it as a means of payment, but I'm sure that its popularity will only grow, and blockchain technology will be widely used in our daily lives.

speem28

Activity: 546
Merit: 255

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 03:52:50 PM

Everyone is entitled to their opinion and seeing all the arguments about bitcoin every time it changes its price by a significant value, a biased people will show up as you said, saying that people who are not actually biased and are totally honest about the current situation of bitcoin will argue over them, resulting to more FUDs and causing more panic selling.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: