Bitcoin Forum
July 02, 2024, 11:27:41 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Peer Mountain - DECENTRALIZED TRUST FOR ALL  (Read 3806 times)
themathiasmiller

Activity: 434
Merit: 254

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 08:13:58 PM

how about bounty campaign. If you start it, I can join telegram, twitter and signature. Let me know.Thanks a lot.

Unfortunately the bounty campaign had already ended mate, it ended around february so I'm sorry you can't join any campaigns anymore but if you are interested on this project and would like to help support this project then you can still join the telegram group and spread the word about peer mountain on twitter. Just tweet what you like about the project or share your opinion regarding this project, you can also tell your friends about this project that can really be a big help with the success of peer mountain. The more people who knows about this project the better.

ARAW
The Decentralised 
Payment
for E-Commerce Ecosystem
███████████████████████████
██████████████▀▀▀▀▀████████
████████████░░░░░░░████████
███████████░░░░▄███████████
███████████░░░░████████████
████████░░░░░░░░░░░████████
████████▄▄▄░░░░▄▄▄█████████
███████████▄▄▄▄████████████
█████░████████▀░░░░▀▀▄█████
█████░░▀▀████░░░░░░░░▄█████
█████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██████
█████▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░░░░░████████
████████▄░░░░░░░░▄█████████
████▄▀░░░░░░░░▄▄███████████
████▀░░▀███████████████████
████▄░░▄███████████████████
████░░░░██░░░░▀░░░░░░▀█████
████░░░░██░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀████
████░░░░██░░░░█████░░░░████
ePesoInitiative

Activity: 924
Merit: 260

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 02:38:31 PM

how about bounty campaign. If you start it, I can join telegram, twitter and signature. Let me know.Thanks a lot.

Unfortunately the bounty campaign had already ended mate, it ended around february so I'm sorry you can't join any campaigns anymore but if you are interested on this project and would like to help support this project then you can still join the telegram group and spread the word about peer mountain on twitter. Just tweet what you like about the project or share your opinion regarding this project, you can also tell your friends about this project that can really be a big help with the success of peer mountain. The more people who knows about this project the better.

LOL, you can't blame the dude for mistakely thinking the bounty campaign program is still on. Apparently no one told the bots that the bounty campaigns are closed for a long time already! Check out the bounty thread, LMAO.

jujubax
Copper Member

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 02:43:30 PM

A project by relying on a reliable and trusted digital security system. does not allow third parties to interfere except with permission from members. projects with a very interesting concept and have advantages among other projects. hopefully his project can succeed.
givary

Activity: 378
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 01:40:00 AM

A project by relying on a reliable and trusted digital security system. does not allow third parties to interfere except with permission from members. projects with a very interesting concept and have advantages among other projects. hopefully his project can succeed.
this project looks promising I am sure for the future it will surely succeed in achieving the success let alone this project has a good concept, success is always this project.
Erbetpio

Activity: 126

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 01:51:33 AM

I heard that the estimated primary token sales will be conducted on June 1, but on certainty will be announced on april 24.
I hope this project will always run smoothly until the desired success can be achieved.
Yaiko08

Activity: 490
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 02:26:15 AM

I heard that the estimated primary token sales will be conducted on June 1, but on certainty will be announced on april 24.
I hope this project will always run smoothly until the desired success can be achieved.
the expectation when major sales in open will get a positive response from investors so that in the future can be smoothly and successfully.
adam24409

Activity: 98

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 07:10:59 AM

Can not wait until this project reaches a huge capitalization, otherwise you’ll be late, you’ve to invest now Shocked
ePesoInitiative

Activity: 924
Merit: 260

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 05:07:40 PM

I have a feeling (actually more of an educated guess because it seems crypto bottomed out) the ICO investors will be happy once Peermountain gets listed after the ICO, maybe some Wallstreet guys will buy.

evitasari

Activity: 210

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 02:07:57 AM

we are all looking forward to the best of this project, I am also expecting this project can be a great success by getting a lot of support and investors who join, and hopefully later ICO can run successfully to completion.
Kriptos

Activity: 532

Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 03:26:05 AM

the expectation when major sales in open will get a positive response from investors so that in the future can be smoothly and successfully.
We certainly wish the best for the progress of this project, and I see the support provided for this project are also growing. Hopefully with the abundance of support, could also have an effect on the development of this project.

Rosa bella

Activity: 266

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 03:26:16 AM

How many users you have so far for this gaming platform? There are so many gaming platforms already but I believe you are providing different deliverables here.
egretia
durudara

Activity: 406

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 04:20:47 AM

We certainly wish the best for the progress of this project, and I see the support provided for this project are also growing. Hopefully with the abundance of support, could also have an effect on the development of this project.
indeed support for the project grew a lot, and the project also had a team of very responsible, certainly they will manage this project very well, until the target can be achieved.
aziziasa

Activity: 316
Merit: 1

Colletrix - Bridging the Physical and Virtual Worl

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 02:18:37 AM

see the main sales done still long enough. all teams will definitely further maximize all his preparation with very good, so that later it can go smoothly and could achieve the target.
 good luck to this project.

━  ━━  ━━━     colletrix     ━━━  ━━  ━
Revolutionizing the IP Industry via Tokenization
━      [ I E O June 2019 ]      ━
nurysan

Activity: 154

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 02:19:06 AM

indeed support for the project grew a lot, and the project also had a team of very responsible, certainly they will manage this project very well, until the target can be achieved.
we see and we pray for the best hope that later ICO will run smoothly to completion and can achieve the targeted result.success for this project.
suhadi88

Activity: 616
Merit: 100

Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 03:00:03 AM

see the main sales done still long enough. all teams will definitely further maximize all his preparation with very good, so that later it can go smoothly and could achieve the target.
I also hope the same, hopefully this project can achieve its success with the maximum with many investors who join, always Peer Mountain success.

iBid     ▐     Decentralized Auctions on Blockchain    (    About us    Telegram   )
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬             AN  AUCTION    ❱   All auctions start at     $0

[  ◥   Google Play      ◥   App Store  ]   ██ SIGN UP ██        with no minimum reserve
scambust
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1007

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 05:55:10 PM

How many users you have so far for this gaming platform? There are so many gaming platforms already but I believe you are providing different deliverables here.
egretia

You must have mistaken this thread for another or your posting bot has gone awry. This is Peermountain and the main sale or the ICO has yet to begin, I think token sale will begin next month, no specific date indicated.

awas

Merit: 250

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 09:31:39 AM

Peer Mountain goes beyond providing users with ownership and control over their cryptographically secure identities. It is an end-to-end application ecosystem that facilitates secure commerce and exchange of digital and physical services.
awas

Merit: 250

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 09:33:40 AM

I also hope the same, hopefully this project can achieve its success with the maximum with many investors who join, always Peer Mountain success.
As a decentralized identity platform, the unique architecture and technology that backs Peer Mountain is guaranteed to provide consistency, stability, and trust. Wink
themathiasmiller

Activity: 434
Merit: 254

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 04:36:13 PM

As a decentralized identity platform, the unique architecture and technology that backs Peer Mountain is guaranteed to provide consistency, stability, and trust. Wink

Not just consistency, stability and trust but also privacy, peer mountain knows how important your personal details are so the platform will keep your personal information as private as possible. The technology behind peer mountain assures you that none of your data will be leaked to the public it will be placed in the safest and most encrypted place possible. You're right the architecture behind the platform is really unique and it's very important now that kyc is becoming a huge part of icos, it's a must to have a working decentralized identity platform and so far I think peer mountain has what it takes to fill that. They already have a platform release, I tested it myself and it's very easy to use and it makes kyc verification faster and more efficient for everyone.

ARAW
The Decentralised 
Payment
for E-Commerce Ecosystem
██████████████▀▀▀▀▀████████
████████████░░░░░░░████████
███████████░░░░▄███████████
████████░░░░░░░░░░░████████
████████▄▄▄░░░░▄▄▄█████████
███████████▄▄▄▄████████████
█████░████████▀░░░░▀▀▄█████
█████░░▀▀████░░░░░░░░▄█████
█████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██████
█████▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░░░░░████████
████████▄░░░░░░░░▄█████████
████▄▀░░░░░░░░▄▄███████████
████▀░░▀███████████████████
████▄░░▄███████████████████
████░░░░██░░░░▀░░░░░░▀█████
████░░░░██░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀████
jujubax
Copper Member

Activity: 56

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 11:28:10 PM

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: