Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 12:42:23 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Peer Mountain - DECENTRALIZED TRUST FOR ALL  (Read 3797 times)
bustedsynx

Activity: 859
Merit: 251

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 04:21:58 AM

I'm guessing the public sale will be delayed since I assume  the pre-sale PMTN tokens have not been allocated yet. Maybe Peer mountain needs to be re-introduced to the public. There's no coverage of Peermountain anywhere.
What do you mean? You mean the token is not forged before sale?. There should be a delay and a long wait. Can you explain me clearly about the current situation of the project? I just learned about this project recently

The project can't go forward without finishing the first processes which is to allocate the pre-sale PMTN tokens. Once all allocated, maybe the public sale will begin. For more detailed reasons, you ask in their Telegram channel.

│
    │      ███
    │      ███
    │      ███
    │   │  ███
   ███  │  ███
   ███ ███ ███
 │  ███ ███ ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███  │   │
███ ███  │   │
 │   │
 │

Trade crypto with FTX - 5% off fees with this link

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"If you don't want people to know you're a scumbag then don't be a scumbag." -- margaritahuyan
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
aumusxou

Activity: 88
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 01:41:32 PM
Merited by becapital (2), KosmoKisa (1), leetcoiner (1), ardodd (1)

ICO Analysis: Peer Mountain
Published on June 22, 2018
By Daniel Won

Team
CEO Jed Grant – Grant was named one of the top 200 European fintech leaders by LATTICE80 and has had a long career in tech, including IT at NATO as well as deep experience in compliance as CEO of KYC3.com, a leader in the compliance world that has been recognized for many relevant awards and honors, such as WealthTech Circle in London, Disrupt.Finance in Zurich, Fintech Fusion in Geneva, Lux Future Lab in Luxembourg, and Europe4Startups.
In terms of advisers, two in particular stand out.
Jeremy Epstein, CEO of Never Stop Marketing – took Sprinklr, a customer experience management platform for businesses, from $20m to $1.8b in four years as CMO
Professor Jorge Sanz – Global Chief Innovation Officer in Banking at IBM
Verdict
While the idea is great, Peer Mountain suffers from issues, such as a lack of strong team and advisors (relative to other projects), no working product, no disclosed significant partnerships, and a variable total token supply as well as token sale hard cap.
Risks
Team could be stronger relative to other projects’ teams. (-0.2)
Same goes for advisers. (-0.2)
No working product. (-0.2)
No significant partnerships that have been disclosed. (-0.2)
Max PMTN supply and token sale hardcap are variable and not set in stone. (-0.5)
Maximum contribution amounts unspecified. Combined with heavy discounts for presale purchasers (30% – Presale 1, 20% – Presale 2), this could be worrisome for those looking to get in on the public sale. (-1)
Growth Potential
Potentially huge emerging industry (staying compliant with data regulations). (+4)
First mover advantage – Peer Mountain seems to be the only project addressing the issues of personal data protection and data regulatory compliance at the same time. If things go well, they could cement themselves as the market leader quickly. (+3)
Disposition
Peer Mountain is a promising project with a very strong promise. However, things like lack of a strong team and advisors, no working product, no significant, disclosed partnerships, variable supply and funding cap, and unspecified maximum contribution amounts make it somewhat of a risky investment. Further analysis is recommended for those interested. As a result, Peer Mountain receives a 4.7/10.
Proof: https://hacked.com/ico-analysis-peer-mountain/
vic_veles

Activity: 476
Merit: 22

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 06:06:12 AM

This is a very interesting and worthwhile project, very glad that I had time to participate in it, now we will wait for the success of the project.
orbman

Activity: 42
Merit: 5

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 09:21:51 AM
Merited by KosmoKisa (1), leetcoiner (1)

ICO Analysis: Peer Mountain
Published on June 22, 2018
By Daniel Won

Team
CEO Jed Grant – Grant was named one of the top 200 European fintech leaders by LATTICE80 and has had a long career in tech, including IT at NATO as well as deep experience in compliance as CEO of KYC3.com, a leader in the compliance world that has been recognized for many relevant awards and honors, such as WealthTech Circle in London, Disrupt.Finance in Zurich, Fintech Fusion in Geneva, Lux Future Lab in Luxembourg, and Europe4Startups.
In terms of advisers, two in particular stand out.
Jeremy Epstein, CEO of Never Stop Marketing – took Sprinklr, a customer experience management platform for businesses, from $20m to $1.8b in four years as CMO
Professor Jorge Sanz – Global Chief Innovation Officer in Banking at IBM

Verdict
While the idea is great, Peer Mountain suffers from issues, such as a lack of strong team and advisors (relative to other projects), no working product, no disclosed significant partnerships, and a variable total token supply as well as token sale hard cap.

Risks
    Team could be stronger relative to other projects’ teams. (-0.2)
    Same goes for advisers. (-0.2)
    No working product. (-0.2)
    No significant partnerships that have been disclosed. (-0.2)
    Max PMTN supply and token sale hardcap are variable and not set in stone. (-0.5)
    Maximum contribution amounts unspecified. Combined with heavy discounts for presale purchasers (30% – Presale 1, 20% – Presale 2), this could be worrisome for those looking to get in on the public sale. (-1)

Growth Potential
    Potentially huge emerging industry (staying compliant with data regulations). (+4)
    First mover advantage – Peer Mountain seems to be the only project addressing the issues of personal data protection and data regulatory compliance at the same time. If things go well, they could cement themselves as the market leader quickly. (+3)

Disposition
Peer Mountain is a promising project with a very strong promise. However, things like lack of a strong team and advisors, no working product, no significant, disclosed partnerships, variable supply and funding cap, and unspecified maximum contribution amounts make it somewhat of a risky investment. Further analysis is recommended for those interested. As a result, Peer Mountain receives a 4.7/10.
ePesoInitiative

Activity: 924
Merit: 260

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 09:12:56 AM

Of course there is no working product. The last time I heard ICOs are fundraising events with a whitepaper proposal. 4.7? That's another way of saying avoid this ICO, lol. I'm sure the bear markets have taken care of it. If anyone still buys Peermountain, it must be very bullish then.

duxp_mle

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 01:18:58 PM

This hacked.com website seems new and is trying to get more attention and viewers but their dumb review just backfired on them. Best example of mediocre entities out there calling themselves ico analyst. I am truly worried for new investors entering the crypto world and getting even more confused because of websites like this.
coincentrado

Activity: 36
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
June 26, 2018, 11:28:49 PM

This hacked.com website seems new and is trying to get more attention and viewers but their dumb review just backfired on them. Best example of mediocre entities out there calling themselves ico analyst. I am truly worried for new investors entering the crypto world and getting even more confused because of websites like this.

A bunch of these websites give low ratings hoping that they can get some money to correct it, I don't know if that's the case with hacked but it wouldn't surprise me.

Sígueme en Steemit.com/@coincentrado Wink
duxp_mle

Activity: 12

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 11:57:37 AM

Yesterday Jed Grant mentioned a new advisor onboard - Lan - first female advisor Peer Mountain's going to have  Smiley He also shared that he's sending a detailed proposal to the prime minister of Bahamas, potentially a future partnership? *finger crossed*
ePesoInitiative

Activity: 924
Merit: 260

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 08:29:20 PM

Yesterday Jed Grant mentioned a new advisor onboard - Lan - first female advisor Peer Mountain's going to have  Smiley He also shared that he's sending a detailed proposal to the prime minister of Bahamas, potentially a future partnership? *finger crossed*

Prime Minister of Bahamas? What has that got to do with Peermountain? Will they put every citizen of Bahamas on the blockchain? That's a strong indication that decentralized trust could work. I wish the Peermountain devs update this thread more often.

MECH100

Activity: 798
Merit: 104

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 06:20:51 AM

you are just liar . . how investors can trust you if you lie to all the bounty hunters within 6 months which can be trusted after that, just a waste of time. so sad
Adya

Activity: 868
Merit: 250

Your Data Belongs To You

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 03:33:00 PM

you are just liar . . how investors can trust you if you lie to all the bounty hunters within 6 months which can be trusted after that, just a waste of time. so sad

i saw your spreadsheets, this is crazy) they pay 15 dollars for signature campaigns, this is not right i believe. how did they explane this cheating? that must be a signal to investors.

XSL Labs.io
|█████████████████
███████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
  WHITEPAPER 
 AUDIO WP
|Confidentiality
Authenticity
Integrity
miha

Activity: 700
Merit: 252

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 04:17:19 AM

what te hell is this, devs? why you cheating bounty hunters? it is your falt that investors escape from you. you always delay main sales, no one of investor do not like to wait.
jovan85

Activity: 1239
Merit: 562

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 11:49:26 AM

I check google document for bounty is that calculation right?That is so small bounty token for distribute or I not understand token calculation.
Also we don't know who pass KYC.
coincentrado

Activity: 36
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
July 05, 2018, 05:33:55 PM

I check google document for bounty is that calculation right?That is so small bounty token for distribute or I not understand token calculation.

As far as I understand Peer Mountain is currently looking into a fair resolution for the bounty. Pay no attention to the FUD going around.

Sígueme en Steemit.com/@coincentrado Wink
guydin

Activity: 686
Merit: 103

www.fintropy.io

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 11:39:31 AM

i guess they think that it is hunters's falt that they collect not much money and will distribute only 30500 tokens. i agree with hunters. devs always delay tokensale. but everybody knows that ivestors can wait, but do not like it.

dangtotes

Activity: 70

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 04:01:21 AM

Peer Mountain’s vision is to let individuals or organizations manage their real-world trust online — Enabling one and another  to choose who we trust and how we trust them, based on their own assessments, values, and conclusions.
Audi-BMW1988

Activity: 140
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 11:24:06 AM

Peer Mountain is a mobile-first distributed system of trust. It uses cryptographic protocols to allow people and institutions to create and own a trusted record that encompasses digital identity, trust relationships, and proof of activities. System members own and control their data; they decide who can access it, as their information remains inaccessible and unexposed to third parties at all times. Merchants get real time compliance and regulatory certainty. And trusted third parties get paid to facilitate trust.
Consumers get peace of mind when making purchases. Peer Mountain keeps their data and communications encrypted and safe in its ecosystem of trust.
jovan85

Activity: 1239
Merit: 562

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 05:02:21 PM

Hello all
NEW spreadsheets almost final : This is from Telegram

:tada:Dear Peer Mountain participants,

Thank you for everyone’s participation in our bounty program. 

KYC was announced on the bounty telegram channel on March 12th and ended on April 1st. Users that failed to submit their KYC in time unfortunately will not be eligible to receive subsequent PMTN tokens post ICO. Here is the list of all successful bounty participants that passed their KYC: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1O_oPfQv3eOSJkJ0i6Or184VOyMHxTy8jpXZ1SMGi1Wc/edit#gid=0

All 306 KYC’d bounty participants will receive 6% of funds raised during the bounty program. Bounty participants will share 30 ETH’s worth of PMTN in accordance to their given stakes. 

I want ask what will be PMTN price, so I will know how much I received in $.

B.A.S.

Activity: 420
Merit: 117

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 08:26:44 PM

Hello all

KYC was announced on the bounty telegram channel on March 12th and ended on April 1st. Users that failed to submit their KYC in time unfortunately will not be eligible to receive subsequent PMTN tokens post ICO. Here is the list of all successful bounty participants that passed their KYC: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1O_oPfQv3eOSJkJ0i6Or184VOyMHxTy8jpXZ1SMGi1Wc/edit#gid=0

All 306 KYC’d bounty participants will receive 6% of funds raised during the bounty program. Bounty participants will share 30 ETH’s worth of PMTN in accordance to their given stakes. 

Very low figure for 30 ETH bounty. Campaigns are now less secure. It's a pity afterwards that the board changes.
Adya

Activity: 868
Merit: 250

Your Data Belongs To You

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 09:13:43 PM

Hello all

Very low figure for 30 ETH bounty. Campaigns are now less secure. It's a pity afterwards that the board changes.

wow. they deceived bounty hunters. i thought it is solid project and thought it is sad that i was late to take part in bounty campaign. now i am very glad that miss it. trust for all, right? Grin

XSL Labs.io
|█████████████████
███████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████