Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 01:50:29 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What's going on with the price today?  (Read 1097 times)
sazon84

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 03:15:17 AM

In principle, the situation is expected, bitcoin went to the correction, all this waiting for some time. Now I'm reading altcoins with a good profit. I'll wait a little fall and will particupate. Importantly, no such fall in summer and autumn

ETERBASE             Europe's Premier             ETERBASE
——————  Digital Asset Exchange  ——————
  Whitepaper    Telegram Twitter Discord      Announce 

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
RobertoMakeli

Activity: 61
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 03:17:36 AM

Things looked somewhat promising yesterday as it was holding steady in the mid-high 16k range, even breaching 17k. Now it's in the low 15k. What's going on? Are we still hodling? Newbie asking for a friend here.
I think BTC  price just go down temporarily and in the end this year. We'll see its price above 30k at least in 2018
romecheo

Activity: 476
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 03:30:34 AM

This look very familiar, the regular cycle of crypto currencies specially Bitcoin. If i do have extra money, i definitely fill more BTC to my wallet.

For I was recall, BTC was beaten very hard many time and get back with vengeance.

▀▀████████████████▄▄         H A V E N      /      HOLD HAVEN. EARN BNB!         ▄▄████████████████▀▀
Community Driven DeFi Project Built on BSC
|    Whitepaper    |      Telegram      |       Twitter       |      [ SafeHaven.Finance ]      |     Instagram     |        Reddit        |      YouTube      |
Samueltalk

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 03:35:51 AM

seems to be true from the first if there is any unpleasant news about the bitcoin coming from china it is certain the bitcoin price will wobble ..
hagia

Activity: 21

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 03:43:18 AM

the price is going down maybe because of the price in bitcoin is too high, some day we need to makes the price of bitcoin is going down to make it stable and can used for trading, its just in my opinion, correct me if i wrong Smiley
r1a2y3m4

Activity: 504
Merit: 127

Match365> be a part of 150BTC inviting bonus

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 03:57:00 AM

This is a reply for KleinKrypto.

I think a temporary harbor from the decline of bitcoin is usd. Sell your bitcoins then buy them back when you think it is at it's lowest.

"The night is darkest just before the dawn"

redhondaxrm125

Activity: 266

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 10:41:08 AM

Things looked somewhat promising yesterday as it was holding steady in the mid-high 16k range, even breaching 17k. Now it's in the low 15k. What's going on? Are we still hodling? Newbie asking for a friend here.

Lol. Another day at the office. And soon, countless people will spread their shitty speculations saying its the end for btc, i told you, bla bla bla.. stupid people. Talking about shit they don't even understand. One look at the price history charts will give you enough knowledge on hiw butcoin works. Although might not be the same everyday, but still events are quite identical.

So please. All of you doubting bitcoin sell your possesions. so i can buy low.
Lowleary

Activity: 143
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 01:29:52 PM

problem is  all coins crashing     more than normally in short time.

we must wait and stop worry       

★ ★ ★ ★ ★   DeepOnion  ✔  Anonymous and Untraceable Cryptocurrency  ✔  TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED   ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
› › › › ›  JOIN THE NEW AIRDROP ✈️    ★    ✔ VERIFIED WITH DEEPVAULT  ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  WHITEPAPER  FACEBOOK  TWITTER  YOUTUBE  FORUM   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Visbay

Activity: 1236
Merit: 252

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 02:05:11 PM

I see that most of the coin, including BTC and other alt coins go down...
It seems that whales sell every coin now to start a new game.

It’s true that some people have still hold bitcoin because they are waiting for more high price because its end of the year and in next week there is hundred present chance of it that its price will go more high so that’s why some people are still waiting but there is no doubt that its price will jumped very high in couple of days so no need to worry about today price get ready yourself for its high price and also for good profit.
Baoo

Activity: 854
Merit: 115

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 02:32:09 PM

Today there was a big fall for bitcoin (the price dropped  to 24%) because many users  of this currency are selling their money.  in otherwise,  many people are afraid of negative changes in price that may get in the coming period. And consequently, there's a large amount of unconfirmed transactions in blockchain. and hopefully, the price will return to the summit in the coming days.
alkaz

Activity: 131

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 02:33:04 PM

i'll hold

yenimailb

Activity: 56

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 03:25:47 PM

BTC will go up 20.000$ in 1 month.
Price will be 70 k end of 2018.
BILGPS

Activity: 378

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 05:25:30 PM

I am very disappointed with the price of bitcoin now the value is fall to the $13120 from the last week it was not that much less as compared to now the bitcoin investments is stopped i think the supply is high as compared to the demand let's prey for the new year if the current price fall trend still in the new year what we will do. i have only this source of income and if the price falls it will be panic for me and i will cash my bitcoin because more price fall i can't bear in the future.

betMaster

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 05:33:06 PM

Such a price drop won't really affect me neither push me to cashout my funds thinking that i might "cut off my losses " . Bitcoin has risen from ashes many times and this ain't even as worse as some previous dumps that happened ( such as the 2013 one from 1k to 200$ .. ) . Panic sellers will certainly regret what they are doing now especially that there isn't something else drastically rising to explain what's happening to bitcoin this couple of days , since even bitcoin's rivals such as BCH and Eth are bot decreasing of respectively -19.17% and -18.26% .
nl247

Activity: 518
Merit: 145

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 05:46:09 PM

the price is going down maybe because of the price in bitcoin is too high, some day we need to makes the price of bitcoin is going down to make it stable and can used for trading, its just in my opinion, correct me if i wrong Smiley
Nothing goes up that will not come down at some point and nothing goes down that at some point will still not go up. It can't go down forever and the last part of the correction is the main value of bitcoin right now where we truly have the real believers and not some dudes who want to quickly make money on their cash. It is not bad as everyone knows what they want, but it was not just healthy for the market and this has brought life and sanity back.
upsidedown75
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1036

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 08:19:47 AM

I see that most of the coin, including BTC and other alt coins go down...
It seems that whales sell every coin now to start a new game.
This happens once in a while to test how sane the market really is and I guess the insanity was really huge for the past few days. It is not new and it will still happen later, but for now, we just have to digest this one for now and look at the next level to come.

As much as you know that this is the future, you will keep holding. If you sell, you may miss the right chance to get in back at the perfect time.
superjeyy

Activity: 182
Merit: 147

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 08:24:36 AM

As of the day after Christmas, Bitcoin prices are slowly rising. Compared to the previous days, it is now on going through the $15,000 - $16,000 range. This can be justified due to the fact that the holidays is coming to its end. Although the new year is approaching, we may experience a few corrections as we reach this day, but afterwards, I expect Bitcoin prices to gradually increase over time and hopefully reach another remarkable rate soon.
shalnark

Activity: 196
Merit: 121

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 12:12:02 PM

As of the day after Christmas, Bitcoin prices are slowly rising. Compared to the previous days, it is now on going through the $15,000 - $16,000 range. This can be justified due to the fact that the holidays is coming to its end. Although the new year is approaching, we may experience a few corrections as we reach this day, but afterwards, I expect Bitcoin prices to gradually increase over time and hopefully reach another remarkable rate soon.
Yes I agree with you, all you say is correct and I also observe all of that in pass few weeks price of bitcoin goes dropped down. And my wish this coming days before new year hoping the price of bitcoin will continue raise again. If this will happen many people will be enjoy because their profit will increase as well.
sana54210
Legendary

Activity: 3192
Merit: 1128

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 02:23:05 PM

In principle, the situation is expected, bitcoin went to the correction, all this waiting for some time. Now I'm reading altcoins with a good profit. I'll wait a little fall and will particupate. Importantly, no such fall in summer and autumn
It was truly expected. The market went rapidly high within just very short and few periods with just some flash corrections that so many people thought were really a correction. This that we have here now is the main correction and even if we get to see some insane movements like this again, then we will still keep seeing some corrections like this, no doubt.

I think BTC  price just go down temporarily and in the end this year. We'll see its price above 30k at least in 2018
It is obviously temporary and it does not have anything to do with the end of the year, it can happen anytime of the year and we have had so many of it in this year alone. It was expected for sure and this will breathe in more air for another new era. The only thing in my mind right now is to see this scaling issue solved as this is not speaking well for bitcoin. It is one thing to keep complaining and it is another thing not to have found a solution.
HarleyQuinn9876

Activity: 209

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 02:32:26 PM

Do not worry, I believe the price of bitcoin will increase again. Maybe it will reach $ 25-30k.

❤   humancoin   ❤   Join our whitelist!      ❤   humancoin   ❤
███████                  A new era of charity                    ███████
▄ ▄ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  Telegram | Reddit | Medium | Twitter | ANN Thread | Facebook   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: