Bitcoin Forum
May 18, 2024, 11:00:34 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: I have NEVER seen Bitcoin in such a sorry state as this!!  (Read 1667 times)
NABILA AKTER SHILA

Activity: 224
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 07:05:15 PM

It is true that we do not know what Bitcoin is now doing. But it is preocupant for us all. When people show a terrible fee for it, they simply carry their meaning. It is been weeks and weeks that fees are reaching ridiculous amounts. Sad to see, but expected.
RakknRoll

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 05:29:32 PM

In this statement that I have never seen bitcoin in such a sorry state as this they are frustrated and over thinker about the value of the bitcoin in the market, there no worries about it because it is a normal state that bitcoin have some changes of value to high to low or what.
Naughty Princess

Activity: 952
Merit: 107

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 10:20:18 PM

Several transactions of mine have gone with 0 confirmations in the past several days.  And some of those I was paying 1.5X or 2X the recommended fees.  Nothing.  Nada.  Zilch.

Bitcoin has gone from being an expensive network to use to a practically unusable network.  I was defending Bitcoin against millions of tards back in 2011 and 2012.  Are they going to have the last laugh on me now?  It pisses me off to actually see some of you defending this too and saying "this is the way Bitcoin is supposed to work".  Umm... NO IT IS NOT .

I have ZERO confidence left in Core and their "developers".  Their network can't handle the slightest bit of volume without totally seizing up.  And then Adam Back is out there with the press talking about Bitcoin vendors and merchants running a tab system??  Really??  You can't do your job properly so you want people to run a tab in BTC??  You saw this coming from 10 miles away and did nothing about it.  Stupid or malicious?... you decide.

I will be converting my remaining BTC to BCH, Dash, XMR and coins that actually work! And coins that have teams that have at least a Grade 7 level understanding of economics, ie.. "when you are at capacity, you open more locations".  And not throw out "but but centralization!!" juvenile red herrings!

Long time Bitcoiner of 6 years here saying, "SEE YA LATER! CASHING OUT NOW!"

Good for you - you realized it is good for absolutely no practical purpose and was lucky to sell at around 16.000 - as opposed to the "HODL" cult members in here you are stuck with counting their losses and clining to hope as their only strategy

Wait a minute! KwuckDuck is that you talking to your alts again? Lol, welcome back.
This has always been the trend and it's no longer shocking. What plays highly in the market is the supply and demand which are both present in any marketing or finance industry, and both affect price condition, Bitcoin is not exempted from it. It has its highs and lows but our faith and positivity should remain strong and high. The downturn won't stay longer, and so there's nothing to worry.
Bitcoin has also get some corrections like other coin which make it more volatile. It is true that it is not exempted in the condition that sometimes low and sometimes high because there many people that wanted to have bitcoin. There is something to do with the increase in the demand from the limited supply where many also contribute for the low price because of panic selling. We have to hold strong and always believe for the positive change in price of this in the market.

Dmitry.Vastov

Activity: 840
Merit: 520

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 10:04:33 AM

Several transactions of mine have gone with 0 confirmations in the past several days.  And some of those I was paying 1.5X or 2X the recommended fees.  Nothing.  Nada.  Zilch.

Bitcoin has gone from being an expensive network to use to a practically unusable network.  I was defending Bitcoin against millions of tards back in 2011 and 2012.  Are they going to have the last laugh on me now?  It pisses me off to actually see some of you defending this too and saying "this is the way Bitcoin is supposed to work".  Umm... NO IT IS NOT .

I have ZERO confidence left in Core and their "developers".  Their network can't handle the slightest bit of volume without totally seizing up.  And then Adam Back is out there with the press talking about Bitcoin vendors and merchants running a tab system??  Really??  You can't do your job properly so you want people to run a tab in BTC??  You saw this coming from 10 miles away and did nothing about it.  Stupid or malicious?... you decide.

I will be converting my remaining BTC to BCH, Dash, XMR and coins that actually work! And coins that have teams that have at least a Grade 7 level understanding of economics, ie.. "when you are at capacity, you open more locations".  And not throw out "but but centralization!!" juvenile red herrings!

Long time Bitcoiner of 6 years here saying, "SEE YA LATER! CASHING OUT NOW!"

There is no such bad condition of bitcoin as it seem to be. Though bitcoin has been going through many ups and downs during these months but it doesn’t mean that it will not recover ever. Bitcoin is very sustainable crypto currency and it will last for many decades so the deflation in the VA is very common in every investment so the same is applicable for bitcoin also and moreover the valuation is inflated from last few weeks and I think it has inflated to about 20% and according to some economists it will further inflate in the coming months.
masudginanjar

Activity: 130

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 12:07:12 PM

may be different for now because now Bitcoin has decreased in price, different at the end of 2017 yesterday when it rose very high.

I once had to move 0.1 Bitcoin from a local Exchange to Bittrex, and that was a 100,000 satoshi fee. But now it's down again to 50,000 satoshi with 0.1 Bitcoin moving value.
Masha Me1

Activity: 182
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 03:27:14 PM

Now I want to ask why bitcoin is in a miserable state? If he is afloat and from him goes direct earnings and convenience in using it means everything is fine!
estupido

Activity: 90

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 02:31:54 AM

it's worth the high price fitting right down and I'm not surprised
RawDog
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1026

View Profile WWW
June 16, 2018, 08:36:35 AM

Now I want to ask why bitcoin is in a miserable state?
Adam Back, 1MegGreg, Blockstream, Lightning, SegWit.  They ruined it for good.  Lots of people knew this would spell the end of Bitcoin two years ago.  You probably should have listened closer when Mike Hearn rage quit.  He pretty much told it like it is.  Shit would hit the fan - then it did. 

Bye bye Bitcoin. 

At least we still have the real bitcoin: Bitcoin Cash.

*Image Removed* *Expletive Removed*  *Obsenity Removed*
What's going on - Slavetards?!!!
Watch my videos: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oE43M1Z8Iew  1FuckYouc6zrtHbnqcHdhrSVhcxgpJgfds
Liternyy

Activity: 238
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 08:57:23 AM

YES, THERE IS NOTHING IN THIS NO, REMEMBER OR LOOK AT THE BITCOIN COURSE SCHEDULE IN THE PAST YEAR AND COMPARE DATES AND YOU WILL SEE AS IT AFTER YOURSELF THEN SHAKED VERY VERY VERY VERY MUCH !!! HERE WE ARE WAITING FOR THE SAME THAT ONLY THE FLIGHT WILL BE ABOVE)) !!!
Proton2233

Activity: 434
Merit: 252

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 09:05:07 AM

Now I want to ask why bitcoin is in a miserable state?
Adam Back, 1MegGreg, Blockstream, Lightning, SegWit.  They ruined it for good.  Lots of people knew this would spell the end of Bitcoin two years ago.  You probably should have listened closer when Mike Hearn rage quit.  He pretty much told it like it is.  Shit would hit the fan - then it did. 

Bye bye Bitcoin. 

At least we still have the real bitcoin: Bitcoin Cash.
I think you're exaggerating. Bitcoin is still alive. I don't see any big problems. The price of bitcoin is still in the black when compared to last year. I don't trust BCH. Bitcoin has come under the influence of whales this year and we see problems. BCH is initially under the influence of miners.
david tien

Activity: 126

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 10:01:29 AM

Well i guess the network was not ready for the surge of investors. I think a major development to its technology should be done to be able to support its growing investors.
ainajane11

Activity: 58

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 11:00:07 AM

I think bitcoin have less investors that causes the price to drop down. In this case more and more altcoins are spreading which people will have many choices and will be divided.
Ahimoth

Activity: 812
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 11:10:49 AM

All bitcoins are better than normal currencies. Functionally does not work at all and needs more work at the time of confirmation and transaction costs. Cool
Well there's always a first time and bitcoin's situation right now might be new to us. There were moments that bitcoin has been down but not like this. With its struggle maybe we may lose hope but looking at the bright picture I can say that bitcoin can overcome this just like in the past. It may be really down but hope is stil there.
LazsFace

Activity: 32

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 11:19:20 AM

I agree with your post! There are many problems to solve since Bitcoin will be aligible for a really mass global instrument like fiat currency or company shares or bonds...
I hope Bitcoin will rescue from this current state... Price decline everyday. the problem is also cause by a great concentration of wealth in few hands (whales) they can manipulate the price trend as they want..... this is a huge mistake too... Bitcoin can't be a worldwide currency... Decentralization should also be in the possession of weath not only in the creation of the currency!! Nakamoto did a great work in creating this awesome technology. But for build a better world we must find equilibriums... If you know what I mean.
Yaunfitda

Activity: 2856
Merit: 575

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 11:30:46 AM

I agree with your post! There are many problems to solve since Bitcoin will be aligible for a really mass global instrument like fiat currency or company shares or bonds...

I don't think that you understand why Bitcoin was created in the first place. Satoshi envisioned it as a payment platform without involving third party. So if you think that it should be considered as company shares or bond then you are wrong with your assumptions.

I hope Bitcoin will rescue from this current state... Price decline everyday. the problem is also cause by a great concentration of wealth in few hands (whales) they can manipulate the price trend as they want..... this is a huge mistake too... Bitcoin can't be a worldwide currency... Decentralization should also be in the possession of weath not only in the creation of the currency!! Nakamoto did a great work in creating this awesome technology. But for build a better world we must find equilibriums... If you know what I mean.

We have been hearing about this whales and manipulations. But since this is decentralize, meaning without any central authority to overlook, chances are whales will continue their fraudulent act so we must accept it. I don't know what equilibriums are you saying here, but this market is based on pure speculation so I doubt that we can find any.

███████████████████████████████
███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████
█████████████▀▀        ▀▀██████
██████▀▀▀▀▀▀              ▀████
██████████▀     ▄▄██▄▄     ▀███
██████████      ██████      ███
██████████▄     ▀▀██▀▀     ▄███
██████▄▄▄▄▄▄              ▄████
█████████████▄▄        ▄▄██████
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████
|
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
SSC NAPOLI
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER
|.ROLLBOTS.|
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
▄█████████▀████████▀████▄
██████▄▄▄█████▄▄█████████
█████████████████████████
██████▀▀▀█████▀▀█████████
▀█████████▄████████▄████▀
▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ROLLBIT COIN
TRADE RLB NOW!
|...PLAY NOW...
Nilda

Merit: 14

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 11:31:21 AM

Bitcoin at $6,450 as I write this comment isn’t that bad. Nothing irregular in a volatile market. No need to resort to panic selling.

damrianto

Merit: 100

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 11:49:21 AM

I think bitcoin will be the biggest bubble in history. bitcoin has penetrated 10,000 US dollars and will not be long valuation and bitcoin prices will strengthen. bitcoin value also had penetrated 20,000 US dollars per unit. Nevertheless, the value of bitcoin also had dropped sharply in just an instant ...
this is a question for us, this bitcoin moves fast enough and uncontrollable ..
gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 03:21:22 PM

I think bitcoin will be the biggest bubble in history. bitcoin has penetrated 10,000 US dollars and will not be long valuation and bitcoin prices will strengthen. bitcoin value also had penetrated 20,000 US dollars per unit. Nevertheless, the value of bitcoin also had dropped sharply in just an instant ...

Well I think all this gloomy ruckus and speculation is caused by the massive 20k run last december which nobody expected but many thought to continue. Let's all accept that what happened then was unnatural for btc and what's happenning now is kind of a continuation from the time before that big pump. I don't think long time bitcoin holders are selling out here since we've seen declines in this magnitude in the past.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..███████████████████████████████
gpamfmcq

Activity: 160

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 03:31:35 PM

This is a reflection of the normal market, and I think it was due to a rapid rise in bitcoin last year, and many people were in the market when they got huge profits. It took a long process to get bitcoin to return to the price.
ballerin and giroud

Activity: 868
Merit: 16

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 04:47:20 PM

I do not think that you will say 'the biggest bubble' because if you say something like that you indirectly you have thought bitcoin will not have a high price anymore. Bubble has a negative impression in the economic sphere, bubble is something that everyone should avoid. And I'm not sure of it, bitcoin still has a great chance to have a high price compared to last year, I will absorb what the experts say.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: