Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 04:30:27 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: I have NEVER seen Bitcoin in such a sorry state as this!!  (Read 1664 times)
tunapa

Activity: 667
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 05:20:09 PM

I would say everyone has a choice to make and as regards this issue of bitcoin network, I believe things will change for the good. All I see is some cabal of people trying to shield people away from investing into Bitcoin or holding. Everyone will be responsible for their choices. 

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Markmolotok1488

Activity: 322
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 05:32:28 PM

Guys, you want too much! Look at the price of bitcoin a year ago, do you really think that it should grow without stopping? He has grown quite a lot in a year and this will not be his last price.
bright4mech

Activity: 588
Merit: 18

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 06:10:47 PM

Bitcoin has been leading crypto currency in many ways towards the industry, the market keep fluctuating bitcoin up and down, way the current price has fall below the limit, i think is one advantage to take by invest more towards the industry.
markiplier.jack

Activity: 66

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 06:16:08 PM

there will be improvements in its working, for instance, lightning network. This will improve the usage and reduce costs over time. So changes will come as improvements will be needed for the betterment of the community.
rindayle

Activity: 140

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 06:51:22 PM

Everything has its UPS and downs. I think that with such a decrease will be a big rise, as many States are beginning to legalize the cryptocurrency and bitcoin. Therefore, do not have a pessimistic attitude.
RawDog
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1026

View Profile WWW
June 17, 2018, 05:42:53 PM

Everything has its UPS and downs.
This is a very bad down.  Too low for too long.  I think it might be over now.

*Image Removed* *Expletive Removed*  *Obsenity Removed*
What's going on - Slavetards?!!!
Watch my videos: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oE43M1Z8Iew  1FuckYouc6zrtHbnqcHdhrSVhcxgpJgfds
samvel86

Activity: 294

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 06:22:21 PM

Let's hope that in the near future everything will change. Although this was a declining fall, we must be patient and wait for the right moment
ronnis.gomes

Activity: 518

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 08:42:02 PM

Bitcoin and the other altcoins are paying a high price for the uncertainties about the regulations that are to come. As long as there is no conclusion as to what kind of regulations should be created, the market will stand in this impasse and falls will predominate
KobeBriant 24

Activity: 205
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 01:30:38 AM

I think that this is just temporary and it will be like this for a few months more, and it will never happen again unless that we see another  x2 in a short period

robaya

Activity: 348
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 02:13:52 AM

I think that this is just temporary and it will be like this for a few months more, and it will never happen again unless that we see another  x2 in a short period

conditions like this actually sudha never happened earlier this year, after the bitcoin value rose high and then dropped suddenly. until now the value of bitcoin has never reached the highest value as late last year. for the next few months will definitely value bitcoin will get better again, keep your assets for the benefit of folding.
Dava.Dina

Activity: 296

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 03:16:07 AM

You are indirectly thinking that Bitcoin will not have a high price anymore.

Because if you say something like a bubble that has a negative impression in the economic sphere, bubbles are something everyone should avoid.

I hope Bitcoin will save from the current state, and I believe that, Bitcoin still has a great chance to have a high price compared to last year.
Turkish88

Activity: 714
Merit: 104

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 03:21:33 AM

By one side is bad seeing so low price, and something tell me what it drops to 5500 or 4400 this price from btc going rise crazy.
By other side is good because price must go up or peoples lost interest to crypto, big player will not allow this

Help to Ukrainian citizens
ETH donations adress - 0xe23CB47AC32F0b8750d4D0Dd4e160Fa6F8fF30EF
tebzzz

Activity: 546

simply getting the job done

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 03:25:33 AM

By one side is bad seeing so low price, and something tell me what it drops to 5500 or 4400 this price from btc going rise crazy.
By other side is good because price must go up or peoples lost interest to crypto, big player will not allow this
I strongly agree, when bitcoin values ​​go down like this, big traders will hunt for bitcoin. because there is a very big confidence with this decline the next few months bitcoin value will rise several times from now.

Mycro Jobs                                                                                                                                                 
| SIMPLY GETTING THE JOB DONE
⟩                                                                                                                                                       
                                                    ⟩⟩ Telegram ⟩⟩ Twitter ⟩⟩ Medium ⟩⟩ Github ⟩⟩ Instagram ⟩⟩ LinkedIn ⟩⟩ YouTube ⟩⟩ Facebook
no0dlepunk

Activity: 490
Merit: 258

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 03:31:15 AM

I hope this tread starter was able to buy back today. Anyway, I disagree with what he had just said... Bitcoin will never be at a sorry state, it's you who don't take the buy/sell window.
PINAGPALA

Activity: 317

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 03:32:01 AM

Me too im bit worried about what happening in bitcoin but no i trust bitcoin. and is this true that bitcoin has been hack? and some billionaire in korea manipulating bitcoin price? i just read it
airdrophunter

Activity: 434

The Exchange for EOS Community

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 04:20:55 AM

Even though it's really awful to see how bitcoin has plunged to 6,000$ mark once again, it is also a very good opportunity to buy more bitcoin and add it in your holdings. It's really frustrating to be in the situation again thinking that bitcoin has started to recover the past weeks but i still have to hold on strong because i know better days will come again next year if not this year.

|   EOS Exchange   |▌       The Exchange for the EOS Community!       |   EOSex   |
                          ICO: 15th October to 20th November  |  Free EXP Tokens: Join Bounty!                          
Whitepaper                 ANN Thread                 Telegram                 Twitter                 Mobile
Ks wb

Activity: 18

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 05:17:58 AM

Several transactions of mine have gone with 0 confirmations in the past several days.  And some of those I was paying 1.5X or 2X the recommended fees.  Nothing.  Nada.  Zilch.

Bitcoin has gone from being an expensive network to use to a practically unusable network.  I was defending Bitcoin against millions of tards back in 2011 and 2012.  Are they going to have the last laugh on me now?  It pisses me off to actually see some of you defending this too and saying "this is the way Bitcoin is supposed to work".  Umm... NO IT IS NOT .

I have ZERO confidence left in Core and their "developers".  Their network can't handle the slightest bit of volume without totally seizing up.  And then Adam Back is out there with the press talking about Bitcoin vendors and merchants running a tab system??  Really??  You can't do your job properly so you want people to run a tab in BTC??  You saw this coming from 10 miles away and did nothing about it.  Stupid or malicious?... you decide.

I will be converting my remaining BTC to BCH, Dash, XMR and coins that actually work! And coins that have teams that have at least a Grade 7 level understanding of economics, ie.. "when you are at capacity, you open more locations".  And not throw out "but but centralization!!" juvenile red herrings!

Long time Bitcoiner of 6 years here saying, "SEE YA LATER! CASHING OUT NOW!"

As long as bitcoin has not dropped in the value of zero means bitcoin still has a chance to increase. Be patient this will be good.
Dmitry.Vastov

Activity: 840
Merit: 520

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 05:15:57 PM

Several transactions of mine have gone with 0 confirmations in the past several days.  And some of those I was paying 1.5X or 2X the recommended fees.  Nothing.  Nada.  Zilch.

Bitcoin has gone from being an expensive network to use to a practically unusable network.  I was defending Bitcoin against millions of tards back in 2011 and 2012.  Are they going to have the last laugh on me now?  It pisses me off to actually see some of you defending this too and saying "this is the way Bitcoin is supposed to work".  Umm... NO IT IS NOT .

I have ZERO confidence left in Core and their "developers".  Their network can't handle the slightest bit of volume without totally seizing up.  And then Adam Back is out there with the press talking about Bitcoin vendors and merchants running a tab system??  Really??  You can't do your job properly so you want people to run a tab in BTC??  You saw this coming from 10 miles away and did nothing about it.  Stupid or malicious?... you decide.

I will be converting my remaining BTC to BCH, Dash, XMR and coins that actually work! And coins that have teams that have at least a Grade 7 level understanding of economics, ie.. "when you are at capacity, you open more locations".  And not throw out "but but centralization!!" juvenile red herrings!

Long time Bitcoiner of 6 years here saying, "SEE YA LATER! CASHING OUT NOW!"

I don’t think that bitcoin is such in sorry state , though the valuation of bitcoin is quite low and most of the people are now hesitating in investing into bitcoin because of the negative publicity spread by the media and even by the government also who does not want to legalise it but if we look at the average valuation of bitcoin then we can simply see that it is quite stable, though the valuation of bitcoin is flactuating but it is only for temporary basis only.
Veterock

Activity: 238
Merit: 15

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 03:23:07 PM

Yes, bitcoin is terrible, but it's only one coin that now dictates the rules in this market. And if you don't say it, you know it)
RawDog
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1026

View Profile WWW
July 07, 2018, 03:35:57 PM

Yes, bitcoin is terrible
And getting worse.

*Image Removed* *Expletive Removed*  *Obsenity Removed*
What's going on - Slavetards?!!!
Watch my videos: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oE43M1Z8Iew  1FuckYouc6zrtHbnqcHdhrSVhcxgpJgfds
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: