Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 12:45:50 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: I have NEVER seen Bitcoin in such a sorry state as this!!  (Read 1679 times)
#CR7

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 02:07:26 PM

This is behind hint to a personal dogfight. You should know how to transact bitcoin greater than before, and perhaps use a wallet that calculates fees per byte dynamically.  Other than that, I don't think that transaction time should be downplayied in report to Bitcoin as it is currently within acceptable limits for fees to be high even though transactions are in high demand and the price is rising. Bitcoin will always remain a pleasurable buildup of value.
chidrawarster

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 02:23:57 PM

This a routine cycle of the market and nothing to worry , trends keep changing but the overall trend reverses when the present cycle is over.What we need to do is to have patience and wait for the next trend and keep our orders ready or hold the present orders.Thats all i do when the market is going reverse against my orders , i just keep adding to my portfolio,that the best option available.

S P O R T S F I X           ●   BE A GAME CHANGER   ●
|     Whitepaper     |     Twitter     |     Telegram     |     Medium     |
████████████ [ Join SPORTSFIX ] ████████████
Aponkye1

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
July 29, 2018, 02:26:54 PM

Great! we can do away with "dudes" like you who keep on spreading false information claiming you were bitcoin lovers but now because the situation has gone really bad you are leaving yourself. Well get out of bitcoin and never come back because you were only an unfitting piece of this amazing technological breakthrough.
Where  my bitcoin lovers @?

kohi

Activity: 5

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 02:28:24 PM

Only a matter of time before lightning network and side-chains are built on top of bitcoin allowing for unlimited TPS.
LooBaao

Activity: 224

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 02:33:46 PM

No, today BTC value is growing again, maybe in the next few weeks, BTC price will increase to over $ 10000. That is my expectation and I believe it is true.
samiul12

Activity: 91

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 02:35:23 PM

There is always ups and downs in market place. Today value rises then tomorrow it can be going down. So it is a regular process we must keep belief in our decision. In a matter of time the market will rise again and bitcoin will be back in its ownself.
HerbalCommunication035

Activity: 56

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 10:37:23 AM

It is true that Bitcoin is now in such a period that is very bad state. But every currency has ups and downs. I believe developers are trying to make thinks ok. So it will be over soon.
GreenInformation547

Activity: 67

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 10:40:05 AM

It is true that market of Bitcoin is going unstable these day. But it will be over soon and the golden time of bitcoin will come soon.
Bugsbey

Activity: 182

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 10:41:37 AM

Several transactions of mine have gone with 0 confirmations in the past several days.  And some of those I was paying 1.5X or 2X the recommended fees.  Nothing.  Nada.  Zilch.

Bitcoin has gone from being an expensive network to use to a practically unusable network.  I was defending Bitcoin against millions of tards back in 2011 and 2012.  Are they going to have the last laugh on me now?  It pisses me off to actually see some of you defending this too and saying "this is the way Bitcoin is supposed to work".  Umm... NO IT IS NOT .

I have ZERO confidence left in Core and their "developers".  Their network can't handle the slightest bit of volume without totally seizing up.  And then Adam Back is out there with the press talking about Bitcoin vendors and merchants running a tab system??  Really??  You can't do your job properly so you want people to run a tab in BTC??  You saw this coming from 10 miles away and did nothing about it.  Stupid or malicious?... you decide.

I will be converting my remaining BTC to BCH, Dash, XMR and coins that actually work! And coins that have teams that have at least a Grade 7 level understanding of economics, ie.. "when you are at capacity, you open more locations".  And not throw out "but but centralization!!" juvenile red herrings!

Long time Bitcoiner of 6 years here saying, "SEE YA LATER! CASHING OUT NOW!"

Yes, it is so sad to know this. Bitcoin is not in the mood these days. But just hold on, I know the storm will be over soon. Let us not be discourage fellows.
GreenCoast021

Activity: 42

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 10:43:18 AM

Every market has some good time and bad time. But we need to be positive of its come back.
GreenHarbor57

Activity: 68

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 10:46:38 AM

I think it is only a matter of time to become better for btc
Kittygalore

Activity: 868
Merit: 63

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 10:48:45 AM

It is natural that if the price of goods is so high, then its price will be low later. So, since the price of bitcoin was high, it must be gone to a lower stage.

It is like, you will have never seen the bitcoin soar high as the bitcoin's place soonest. Having that kind of thinking, having less patience, those people indeed needed to drop bitcoins then quit. It is not good in the market having toxic people who only wants to gain, we people need to wait because it is not always winning, even the earth is round, no one settles on its place. Patience is the key to be the winner.
suemendez25

Activity: 28

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 01:55:18 PM

It is true that market of Bitcoin is going unstable these day. But it will be over soon and the golden time of bitcoin will come soon.

It has been unstable ever since. And that is normal for this kind of market.
tanyeza123

Activity: 41

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 02:20:00 PM

Several transactions of mine have gone with 0 confirmations in the past several days.  And some of those I was paying 1.5X or 2X the recommended fees.  Nothing.  Nada.  Zilch.

Bitcoin has gone from being an expensive network to use to a practically unusable network.  I was defending Bitcoin against millions of tards back in 2011 and 2012.  Are they going to have the last laugh on me now?  It pisses me off to actually see some of you defending this too and saying "this is the way Bitcoin is supposed to work".  Umm... NO IT IS NOT .

I have ZERO confidence left in Core and their "developers".  Their network can't handle the slightest bit of volume without totally seizing up.  And then Adam Back is out there with the press talking about Bitcoin vendors and merchants running a tab system??  Really??  You can't do your job properly so you want people to run a tab in BTC??  You saw this coming from 10 miles away and did nothing about it.  Stupid or malicious?... you decide.

I will be converting my remaining BTC to BCH, Dash, XMR and coins that actually work! And coins that have teams that have at least a Grade 7 level understanding of economics, ie.. "when you are at capacity, you open more locations".  And not throw out "but but centralization!!" juvenile red herrings!

You don't need to go on the assaulting mode since he was simply communicating an assessment in view of the position you have effectively taken. I don't think you expect that we ought to implore you to remain? Its a free market where everybody is permitted free exit and section and on the off chance that you go for the last mentioned, we can just wish you well which is precisely what he did to the best of his insight. Aside that, I don't figure you ought to make another record just to educate us concerning your leave methodology.
yonjitsu

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

www.daxico.com

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 10:54:19 PM

At least, you are not heading out from cryptoworld since you said you are going to sell your remaining btc and buy it to BCH and other cryptos that is perfectly fine and working for you. Since we have the freedom to choose what crypto we are going to invest, then you are always free to leave that crypto anytime you want too.

AllStrong002

Activity: 63

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 09:39:40 AM

Bitcoin is in a state now which is very pathetic but it will be over soon.
GreenCoast021

Activity: 42

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 09:42:01 AM

Though btc now in a crucial stage but it get in line soon.
Goodwin54

Activity: 64

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 09:43:03 AM

The odd condition of btc market is getting better day by day i think.
Msworld83
Copper Member

Activity: 448

StableDex | Decentralized, Secure & Cost Effective

View Profile WWW
August 02, 2018, 09:47:06 AM

I think the rate of which people were buying btc then caused it, for transaction to bug up in mempool and now that btc fee is low and the best for now , I think you should be happy and have that same strong support for btc .
freightjoe

Activity: 238
Merit: 109

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 10:20:42 AM

You clearly chose the right time to get out. Well done buddy
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: