Bitcoin Forum
May 29, 2024, 12:45:21 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Simplysato - Satoshi clicker game, Tons of upgrades, Offline earnings  (Read 2389 times)
Simplysato (OP)

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 06:07:34 PM

More problems with the ads, now the corneey ones redirect to another ad after 5 seconds whether you click skip or notMore problems with the ads, now the corneey ones redirect to another ad after 5 seconds whether you click skip or not

I'm working on big changes right now.
I will take a closer look at every single ad, making sure that it will work 100% correctly, and also I will be changing the entire site's code so it can be much more reliable and stable.

Hi,

I liked the site.

Direct withdraw to FaucetHub would be good...

Best...

As soon as I will get Bitcoin on my address I will enable FaucetHub withdraws. Smiley
Right now I'm struggling with ad networks and purchasing Bitcoin to actually make it to my account. I really apologize for the long delay in withdraws.
Simplysato (OP)

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 10:25:05 PM

First round of the lottery will finish on 14th January. Next will be weekly.
I would probably need to make a brand new website to implement DOGE, I will consider it. Smiley
Fertre

Activity: 15

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 03:11:33 AM

Using the site can be a very frustrating experience due to some ads (like when you click one time for satoshi and then you have to spend the rest of your evening trying to get rid of an Indian song that popped somewhere in the background) and that made me quit a couple of times, but then every time I'd look at this thread you seemed to be a very nice person, so I ultimately kept on clicking and now I sort of got used to all the annoyances  Grin

By the way, I'd remove that "Site made by one man with absolutely 0 effort" bit as I guess it's more likely to scare people worried about the legitimacy of the site off rather than make abusers feel bad and you use plural form in other places (e.g. withdrawal page), so that's inconsistent.
Kulltero

Activity: 19

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 03:30:29 AM

Hi admin,

I have a suggestion also. Do you consider using another crypto (for example DOGE) in your beautiful and addictive faucet?

As everyone knows, I'm a fanatic fan of DOGE (it has a lot of advantages to old poor BTC).

Best...

i very much second this, beside dogecoin being alot more suited for faucets (low transfer fees, less per- coin value) this is really an idea to look into.

Simplysato (OP)

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 01:07:38 PM

Hello friends, I some have good news and bad news.
I recommend you all to read it.

The good news
We are really close to hit 1000 users, and I'm very grateful for that, I would never expect this site to blow this much.
Later on today I will upload a brand new version of Simplysato with tons of code-improvements and overall better stability.
Over the course of few days I was working on it, and I hope the result will be good. I will also listen to all of your ideas so new things will come! Smiley

The bad news
I must say that I am... disappointed.

First of all, the most important thing.
I noticed that bad people made a click-bot for Simplysato, that allows you to get free Satoshi, but however it doesn't generate any income on my site.
This is very bad, people are abusing the site in order to get money, where I don't get any money for their clicks! How am I supposed to pay them out, then?
This is just stupid, and I hope that the creator of this bot is reading this.
You should be ashamed of yourself, you're decreasing the income I am getting, so there will be no way to pay you if you reach the withdrawal threshold!!! (and the site is already generating too less income to pay out....)
So you made a really bad thing right there. I will add more security measures in order to detect people like you and I will remove your account from the database if I catch you cheat.

Second of all,
The ad revenue is really, really bad. To be honest I can barely pay you guys out, and I struggle to even get the Bitcoin on my address to payout.
That means that people who are waiting for the payout - you still must wait a bit, I promise that I will pay you out, but that might take a bit longer.
I will also implement nerfs to the system, to be completely sure, that what you're getting will not ever exceed the point where the Ad revenue will not be enough. I'm sorry for that, I knew I kinda screwed up with this. If you have any advertisers or sites where I could generate additional income, message me immediately! We need these.
Epimetheus89

Activity: 37

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 08:16:35 PM

I'm sorry to read this, because I really loved this site. But after having upgrades reset with no reimbursement of the satoshi it cost to buy them, that's a joke. And you've admitted you can't pay out users now, so why we would bother to continue using the site?
lunaby

Activity: 20

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 08:30:25 PM

I agree the site should become safer, but I'm really sorry to lose all the satoshi I used for the upgrades. I spend a lot of time at the PC so I used this site for hours and hours. Sad
Simplysato (OP)

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 08:31:35 PM

I'm sorry to read this, because I really loved this site. But after having upgrades reset with no reimbursement of the satoshi it cost to buy them, that's a joke. And you've admitted you can't pay out users now, so why we would bother to continue using the site?

I agree the site should become safer, but I'm really sorry to lose all the satoshi I used for the upgrades. I spend a lot of time at the PC so I used this site for hours and hours. Sad

I need to apologize, I will give Satoshi back from updates. Don't worry about that.

Hi admin,

As you see, no money "with 0 effort" and business is not a joke.

The minimalist nature of your site is an adventage so pls take that oppurtunity.

I can tolerate this "for once" but pls present us with a good site having a "consistent" administration. This is not our fault (we, honest users!!!), this is your fault that you didn't take the necessary  precautions.

Best...

Hey, we are all humans and humans do make mistakes. That was the first time I've ever ran a faucet, and I was yet inexperienced in the ad networks and so on.
But! That's why I'm making the big change right here and right now. I will rollback the upgrades, but I will give you back Satoshi for them.
I know what to do now, and I don't think it's my fault though. I wanted to make the best and most comfortable faucet for users, so they wouldn't have to struggle with Captcha and so on. I relied on the loyalty of users, but I can see that you can really trust nobody.
Captcha will be added, some other security measures as well.

And just to clarify, I DO have money from the Ad revenue, though I have yet wait to transfer it to Bitcoin to pay it out. I just pointed out that it's on the edge of being unprofitable.

Cheers, and I hope that you guys will stay here even after the tough times.
I will do my best to keep the service as long as possible.

EDIT: I think I changed my mind. Upgrades will stay.
Epimetheus89

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 01:30:03 PM

Whatever this new ad in Russian you have put in is, it lays over the entire screen and forces a size/zoom change on mobile that I cannot then get out of. Please remove it. Pop ups, pop unders, shortlinks I can deal with. This kind of ad is SO annoying and unnecessary.  UPDATE : It's so kind of betting advertisement.

On a positive note, thanks for letting the legit users keep our upgrades ect, I will also stay and support the site now. Surely it's easy to spot a hacker because their balance will be sky high compared to others.

I don't know how there are people waiting on withdrawals, I have never had more than 2000 satoshi at any one time and have invested pretty much everything into upgrades, how have they reached 25k so easily?? And yes, I spend ALOT of time on the site.
Lexiatel

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 08:10:37 PM

I'm confused. What exactly did users lose if all their satoshi, miners, updates and lottery tickets were not dated back???

I'm not seeing anything missing from my account?
Simplysato (OP)

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 12:06:07 AM

Whatever this new ad in Russian you have put in is, it lays over the entire screen and forces a size/zoom change on mobile that I cannot then get out of. Please remove it. Pop ups, pop unders, shortlinks I can deal with. This kind of ad is SO annoying and unnecessary.  UPDATE : It's so kind of betting advertisement.

Sadly I have nothing to do with the ads appearing on the site, I am just connected with some ad networks and that's all. I really apologize if a certain ad is annoying.

I don't know how there are people waiting on withdrawals, I have never had more than 2000 satoshi at any one time and have invested pretty much everything into upgrades, how have they reached 25k so easily?? And yes, I spend ALOT of time on the site.

I know, right? That makes me think, when I go through the database and I see a person with 16k+ Satoshi and 2x lvl 6 upgrades and 4x lvl 2+ upgrades... really draws suspicion, though I don't know if it's fair to ban them without enough evidence.
(is approximate 1 claim per 50 seconds over the course of 20 days enough to ban these???  Huh )

I'm confused. What exactly did users lose if all their satoshi, miners, updates and lottery tickets were not dated back???

I'm not seeing anything missing from my account?

It's more like technical/statistic data, like claim amounts, interstitial views and all of these.
Epimetheus89

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 07:58:11 AM

I know, right? That makes me think, when I go through the database and I see a person with 16k+ Satoshi and 2x lvl 6 upgrades and 4x lvl 2+ upgrades... really draws suspicion, though I don't know if it's fair to ban them without enough evidence.
(is approximate 1 claim per 50 seconds over the course of 20 days enough to ban these???  Huh )

Every 50 seconds for 20 days? Do people need to sleep? Yes. Do bots? No. Mystery solved
Simplysato (OP)

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 09:44:40 AM

Every 50 seconds for 20 days? Do people need to sleep? Yes. Do bots? No. Mystery solved

Okay, I've ran the script to analyze every single account and... the result is really, really disappointing.
EVERY person that has a pending payment is in the "suspicious" second/claim range (from 75 to 250 seconds/claim/24h), meanwhile there is a one person that is in the "obvious" second/claim range (from 1 to 75 seconds/claim/24h) so I guess that people tried to trick the website into fast earning, but sadly they couldn't get past of my analyze tools to reveal that they are indeed hacking.

I will clear the balance and remove pending payouts for hackers.
Right now I don't need to worry about ad revenue, seems like it was only the hackers fault and they wanted to payout more than site could handle, because they were bypassing the ads. But thankfully I have more than enough to pay out for the legitimate players which are in "trusted" second/claim range Smiley

(Also, Epimetheus89, could you send me your BTC address on Private messages? I can see that you really are a legitimate, trustful user, and I want to compare your ratio with others, to see what exactly is the average for legitimate users. Thanks!)
cahbagoes

Activity: 2

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 05:21:55 PM

1HHsfy6TPTnuMF3k2shSBRnLyBvJgtGE1

You can check this..  Smiley
Simplysato (OP)

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 06:12:51 PM

You can use my btc address to compare if you want. I'm sure I'm a legitimate, trustful user.
351STQB9Vp883PoaKj82WLT7xBXa48L7jN

Are you sure? Your Satoshi and upgrades seems very high. When did you start and how much time do you spend daily on Simplysato?

1HHsfy6TPTnuMF3k2shSBRnLyBvJgtGE1

You can check this..  Smiley

I can see that you are a legitimate user. Good job being loyal Smiley
Epimetheus89

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 06:30:39 AM

You can use my btc address to compare if you want. I'm sure I'm a legitimate, trustful user.
351STQB9Vp883PoaKj82WLT7xBXa48L7jN

Are you sure? Your Satoshi and upgrades seems very high. When did you start and how much time do you spend daily on Simplysato?

Yes I am. I started it from the first day and spend my time for it during watch movies at home.
I think it's still a little. I should get more than this.

Should get more? That's a very entitled thing to say. This satoshi is free, and in return all you need to do is support the admin and the site, don't block the advertisements ect, then he can make money, you can make money, and everyone is a winner. It's one of the highest paying faucets I've come across, and it's actually a little fun, be grateful for it.

Admin: Side note. I may have discovered a bug. I'm not 100% sure because it can be down to human error as well, I'm running more tests to see if I'm crazy or not - but, I have 2 short miners, both level 1. I emptied them both and then every time I activate them, I activate them both together. However, after a number of clicks (let's say around 50-100),i notice that one of them is pulling away from the other in terms of profit, just by a few satoshi, but it seems like they aren't generating the same amount. I have a possible explanation - sometimes when I try to activate one, I just end up with a blank screen, but when I refresh it says it's on. I don't know this helps but the url when I notice this says simplysato.ml/miners.php/4=e something like that?

I hope this helps and I'm not wasting your time on a wild goose chase, but I'm 99% sure I ALWAYS activate them both together (Why wouldn't I?)
ayasalah

Activity: 41

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 01:04:04 PM

I wanna know whether I can withdraw from satolottery to faucethub or not yet?! I see the option is there but I am asking whether there are actually funds to send my payment or not?
ConTraX

Activity: 153
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 05:24:01 PM

I have few suggestions for you.

1. Bitcoin is becoming more and more useless in faucets for the owners since the price is already high and it will be higher more. And the concept you are using, users can definitely earn satoshis faster and you will result in big loss. So my 1st suggestion is to change the currency of your site. There are lots of potential altcoins you can use here. eg. doge, ltc, blk, iota etc. The best option is to create your own virtual coin and then maintain the coin's price with altcoin you will pay your users.

2. For ad revenue, you should check this site cryptomininggame.com or speak to the owner of the site https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=1312244 . They are currently paying very well and their ads are very good.

3. You can create some competitions to earn the virtual coins like I have seen in a site where you have to mine 100,000 hashes to open a gift that will contain the site's virtual currency.  Wink

4. And most importantly you need to code your site well. There will always be hackers to ruin faucets, it's you who need to control your site strictly.

If you can take above steps, I think you can easily run your site well.  Smiley And sorry for my average English.  Tongue

Simplysato (OP)

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 06:01:44 PM

I have few suggestions for you.

1. Bitcoin is becoming more and more useless in faucets for the owners since the price is already high and it will be higher more. And the concept you are using, users can definitely earn satoshis faster and you will result in big loss. So my 1st suggestion is to change the currency of your site. There are lots of potential altcoins you can use here. eg. doge, ltc, blk, iota etc. The best option is to create your own virtual coin and then maintain the coin's price with altcoin you will pay your users.

2. For ad revenue, you should check this site cryptomininggame.com or speak to the owner of the site https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=1312244 . They are currently paying very well and their ads are very good.

3. You can create some competitions to earn the virtual coins like I have seen in a site where you have to mine 100,000 hashes to open a gift that will contain the site's virtual currency.  Wink

4. And most importantly you need to code your site well. There will always be hackers to ruin faucets, it's you who need to control your site strictly.

If you can take above steps, I think you can easily run your site well.  Smiley And sorry for my average English.  Tongue

Thank you very much, these suggestions are awesome and most likely I will change the site to use its own currency, like "simplecoins" or something like that. (of course current satoshi would be converted to the simplecoins), and their conversion rate to Satoshi would change on the current Bitcoin price. That is a great idea.

I will look for even better ads, currently the best ones out there are link shorteners, but these are easily bypassable Undecided

I like the competitions idea! A good way to encourage users to spend more time on the site.

So far we have fairly good code, though Captcha, sadly, is necessary due to the bots bypassing the interstitials.
jackchun

Activity: 332
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
January 17, 2018, 05:00:35 AM

hello,  there are many redirects when I open the pages hope it can be fixed!

thx

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: