Bitcoin Forum
May 31, 2024, 02:38:51 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bounty campaigns with their own platform  (Read 1029 times)
irfan_pak10
Legendary

Activity: 3220
Merit: 1654

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile WWW
March 17, 2018, 02:07:43 PM

Have someone mentioned about bountyportals.com ?
bounty portals are very comfortable to use, I like them, BUT counting stakes are not correct (it is about facebook likes, shares and comments), also many people participating and rewards is very small, maybe need to make limit?

Yes! There were issues previously, But its working fine now
Yes! It is possible, What about 4k ?

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
buhna

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 11:10:16 AM

If I understand the idea right - ICO "Knowledge" https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2594632.0. They count your retweets and reposts automatically. It is very comfortable.  Cheesy

Jonooo

Activity: 64
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 12:31:27 PM

Hi, Ive found high-potential project there. Their forward-thinking idea suits me a lot https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2-898738.0
The project’s name is Vreo.io. They are engaged in embedded in-game advertising secured through blockchain technology. The advantage is that they take into account the interests of all market players (developers, advertisers and gamers).
Jonooo

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 12:36:13 PM

Hi, Ive found high-potential project there. Their forward-thinking idea suits me a lot https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2-898738.0
The project’s name is Vreo.io. They are engaged in embedded in-game advertising secured through blockchain technology. The advantage is that they take into account the interests of all market players (developers, advertisers and gamers).

There will be an excellent way to connect of the participants of the process of in-game advertising. The final users will be able to set up their interests and it will be able to improve the advertising process for all participants
The gamers will get more information regarding their interests while advertisers will be able to reach target audience easier improving the quality of ads.
I think Vreo is on the way for solving the problems between advertisers and customers of ads content.
DancoinsBTC

Activity: 65

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 12:38:10 PM

There will be an excellent way to connect of the participants of the process of in-game advertising. The final users will be able to set up their interests and it will be able to improve the advertising process for all participants
The gamers will get more information regarding their interests while advertisers will be able to reach target audience easier improving the quality of ads.
I think Vreo is on the way for solving the problems between advertisers and customers of ads content.

Yep, sounds good and do they really want to pay gamers?
Jonooo

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 12:41:40 PM

Vreo encourages gamers to participate in the process, sharing profits from the ads they showed. I think the participation and reward of users is a great way to keep customers in touch in the gaming industry.
DancoinsBTC

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 12:50:35 PM

Vreo encourages gamers to participate in the process, sharing profits from the ads they showed. I think the participation and reward of users is a great way to keep customers in touch in the gaming industry.

It is a very ambitious project. I'm impressed. Do they have a Bounty campaign?
Jonooo

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 12:53:29 PM

Yes, sure. https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2898738.0 write to Bounty Manager, they will answer all the questions
DancoinsBTC

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 12:54:47 PM

Yes, sure. https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2898738.0 write to Bounty Manager, they will answer all the questions

Thakx,  so much information Smiley
Lock00Live

Activity: 238

Blockchain with solar energy

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 03:33:17 PM

Each bounty campaign will have separate platforms. When you accept to participate in the bounty campaign, you have to have the mind and have the ability to promote the campaign is more and more successful, you get the reward you want. With a theme you can track your rewards. Good luck.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  [   CRYPTOS⚫LARTECH    ]  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
  White Paper    ||  BLOCKCHAIN & ENERGY FOR A BETTER WORLD  ||    One Pager 
Telegram  Facebook  Twitter  [[   TOKEN SALE is LIVE   ]]  Medium  Youtube  Reddit
gweigster (OP)

Activity: 572
Merit: 106

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 04:09:47 PM

Thanks everyone. Vreo looks really interesting, I will add it to the list right away Smiley

I'll first have to look into the knowledge platform, but it looks good too, thank you

Get BTC Cashback on hundreds of online shops:
https://stekking.com/register/eEzv2VLwBJWd8X4Z
for example: ebay, AliExpress, Expedia.com, Takeaway.com, Adidas, Microsoft, Lieferando, NordVPN, Lidl, Booking.com
Sapphire9

Activity: 298
Merit: 21

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 08:00:04 PM

I think such campaigns are quite good, they are more convenient, you don't need to do reports for example, but personally I feel a lack of spreadsheet, where I can see my progress, stakes.

irfan_pak10
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 24, 2018, 09:16:57 AM

I think such campaigns are quite good, they are more convenient, you don't need to do reports for example, but personally I feel a lack of spreadsheet, where I can see my progress, stakes.

Profesional portals (Or automatic portals) usually show your stakes in your account, so in this case, you won't need any spreadsheet. There are some portals, they are still manual, at the back end they are using spreadsheets.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
gweigster (OP)

Activity: 572
Merit: 106

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 11:09:40 AM

Profesional portals (Or automatic portals) usually show your stakes in your account, so in this case, you won't need any spreadsheet. There are some portals, they are still manual, at the back end they are using spreadsheets.

I just added Sunmoney to the opening post.

By the way irfan, when will there be some more bountyportals campaigns? You can always notify me and I will add them to the thread immediately

Get BTC Cashback on hundreds of online shops:
https://stekking.com/register/eEzv2VLwBJWd8X4Z
for example: ebay, AliExpress, Expedia.com, Takeaway.com, Adidas, Microsoft, Lieferando, NordVPN, Lidl, Booking.com
mukul11122

Activity: 266

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 12:05:06 PM

Wow,very informative topic.Learned alot from senior members.I would like to add CARYPTELO and AETERNUM projects as well which everybody forgot.
@aeternumICO
@CrypteloDrive.

Thanks
irfan_pak10
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 24, 2018, 01:05:59 PM
Merited by solarion (1)

By the way irfan, when will there be some more bountyportals campaigns? You can always notify me and I will add them to the thread immediately

I have now created app.bountyportals.com , where all the bounties will be added, unlike my previous portals where people had to register for every new campaign.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
solarion

Activity: 966
Merit: 513

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 07:42:29 PM

I have now created app.bountyportals.com , where all the bounties will be added, unlike my previous portals where people had to register for every new campaign.

Trusted person in this forum who involved in many lending works, guys please use the app.bountyportals.com if you want to contribute your work on the trusted bounty this site will useful to analyze it I guess.
I have tried it for anytime but since belief on Irfan I suggest this site for any person in this forum.
irfan_pak10
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 24, 2018, 08:14:16 PM

Trusted person in this forum who involved in many lending works, guys please use the app.bountyportals.com if you want to contribute your work on the trusted bounty this site will useful to analyze it I guess.
I have tried it for anytime but since belief on Irfan I suggest this site for any person in this forum.

Thank you solarion for your kind words and your belief. I'm trying my best to come up with very innovative and creative ideas to make this bountyportals very easy to use for the bounty hunter. I am open to any reviews.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
alexv10av

Activity: 504

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 12:05:54 PM

the right decision to create your own platform, allows you to save time for managers and bounty members
ljp7839008

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 04:00:39 PM

Hi guys,

I start this thread to collect bounty campaigns with their own platform. Often it's very well organised projects with high chances of success, which developed their own platform for bounty campaigns.

In addition, it is way easier to participate, no annoying reporting and looking for your name in spreadsheets. That's why collecting campaigns on platforms like bountyportals is okay too.

So lets collect these campaigns, I'll try to update this post as often as possible, so we have a nice overview. I'll start with what i know:

platform Bountyhive really impressed) really good list of led) I like it) If I find anything then I'll add in your comment) It is very convenient, and make it easier to work with and saves time)
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: