Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 08:27:27 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Where can I exchange coins to fiat and store it?  (Read 96 times)
Murloc (OP)

Activity: 322
Merit: 103

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 08:41:21 PM

Hey guys! Since the bitcoin is going up and down like crazy it  seems to be  a good idea to sell my savings for fiat when it is on its peak. All price changes are happen extremely fast and I need a fast way to exchange money to fiat (or anything else with good kiquidity to save the current money). It looks like I can use crypto exchanges that allow visa / master card wothdeawals but the problem is that i believe that each tome I make a withdrawal I will be charged to pay taxes and I need to avoid it.
So the best way for me will be if I find a way ho exchange by btc (and preferably hold there for faster exchange) somewhere and store my fiat untill I decide to buy BTC again. Any suggestions?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Real14Hero

Activity: 952
Merit: 576

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 09:37:03 PM

Hey guys! Since the bitcoin is going up and down like crazy it  seems to be  a good idea to sell my savings for fiat when it is on its peak. All price changes are happen extremely fast and I need a fast way to exchange money to fiat (or anything else with good kiquidity to save the current money). It looks like I can use crypto exchanges that allow visa / master card wothdeawals but the problem is that i believe that each tome I make a withdrawal I will be charged to pay taxes and I need to avoid it.
So the best way for me will be if I find a way ho exchange by btc (and preferably hold there for faster exchange) somewhere and store my fiat untill I decide to buy BTC again. Any suggestions?

Depends on where you live and the amount of bitcoins you are talking about.
You can try selling it at localbitcoins.And buy again from a reputable trader.
Or deposit your bitcoins at neteller for USD(you will be charged with a 1% fees).You can easily buy again with neteller.Many traders accept neteller for bitcoins here.

If you are just worried about the price drop, then how about converting them to a more stable alt?
bestbiz9

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 10:53:04 PM

If you want a safer option to buy and store bitcoins securely ,coinbase is the best option.However you have limits on the max you can buy in a day until you are fully verified
Murloc (OP)

Activity: 322
Merit: 103

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 12:54:59 AM

Depends on where you live and the amount of bitcoins you are talking about.
You can try selling it at localbitcoins.And buy again from a reputable trader.
In my location localbitcoins traders usually buy at 5% below the market price and sell for 10%+ over the market price (plus some fees). Also if the price is high then they can just refuse to buy it.
Or deposit your bitcoins at neteller for USD(you will be charged with a 1% fees).You can easily buy again with neteller.Many traders accept neteller for bitcoins here.
Buying crypto for reversible payment methods is usually a real cancer. People are asking like 10-20% fee and it takes extremely long to find a btc seller.
If you are just worried about the price drop, then how about converting them to a more stable alt?
Like what? Tether is supposed to be the most stable alt but it doesn't seem trustworthy.
If you want a safer option to buy and store bitcoins securely ,coinbase is the best option.However you have limits on the max you can buy in a day until you are fully verified
The best option for me is to find a place where I can sell my BTC for USD and can store the money for some time (up tp spme month) and then buy BTC back. I would like to avoid different card withdrawals.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: