Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 11:22:50 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: bitcoin dumps down 25% from 20k to 15k whatsup  (Read 327 times)
dewi91

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 03:03:28 AM

if bitcoin price down up to 20 % or more certainly will make people panic, some people will selling their bitcoin to cut loss their money and some people try to keep holding their bitcoin and hope bitcoin price will increase again.. bitcoin is always unpredictable, keep optimist bitcoin price will recovered..
thecodebear

Activity: 2114
Merit: 815

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 03:04:02 AM

As terrifying as this crash is right now, its mostly just because the price is so much larger than it used to be, so it seems worse. But it won't even be as big as the june/july and sept/oct crashes until it gets under $12k. Both of those crashes dropped just over 40%. We might just end up having to wait a month to break $20k. With all the new money that has come in the past two months I'm sure lots of newbies are panic selling.
timerland

Activity: 1526
Merit: 596

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 03:59:14 AM

any ideas why bitcoin reversed its trend?

regards

Okay, if you look at previous pumps then you will quickly notice that this isn't the first time that bitcoin has done this. Back in August, there was a crash. And then China banned exchanges and then people panic dumped. Right now it's about the same. People are panic dumping because they are scared of the imaginary "flippening". And this correction is probably going to only be temporary before pumps take on another toll.

$20k is going to still be hit either by the end of the year, or next year.

Trend reversals never ever become permanent. Even if this was the end there will be a chance to sell at a higher price, but i don't think it's over yet

Smiley
alisafidel58

Activity: 364
Merit: 127

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 05:28:21 AM

The market right now is down bitcoin as well as alt coins, people lost trust to the coins when the problem occur with bitcoins long transaction confirmation and higher fees, many people say that this is an attack of bitcoin cash to clog the network so that many user of bitcoin will go to them .
player514
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1039

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 05:33:04 AM

The market right now is down bitcoin as well as alt coins, people lost trust to the coins when the problem occur with bitcoins long transaction confirmation and higher fees, many people say that this is an attack of bitcoin cash to clog the network so that many user of bitcoin will go to them .

You and I both know that bitcoin cash won't last too long after this.

What we're seeing right now could possibly be a repeat of what happened around a month earlier this year, when BCC hit somewhere around 1,500 or something while bitcoin was dropping. Right after that, the high stake investors who moved over to BCC quickly pulled out and then put back into bitcoin, resulting in a BCC drop and a BTC rise once again. It's just the cyclical nature of the coin; there really isn't much to worry about right now. I'm sure we have some nice cushions at the 12k range.

This area is up for grabs! PM me if you're interested.
Drnice

Activity: 588
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 06:06:44 AM

There has been a heavy panic and has made alot of people to sell their bitcoin(s). But that not meaning, bitcoin is gaining a new place for a high increase, cause, the high rate in bitcoin price was very high in the past month. Now, bitcoin is settling for the new price for next year.
Yousint0r

Activity: 49
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 02:16:09 PM

bitcoin give us Christmas gift and we can buy more bitcoins in cheap price.

many reason make cash but we bumped a lot during 2017
psmachado

Activity: 38

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 02:21:47 PM

Maybee it beggined as a soft market correction and now it is a panic sell. Next year BTC will rise, it's normal, it happens so many times in BTC, just hold and buy. Don't pay so much attencion about this dump. It is a long-term investiment guys.
TheBuho

Activity: 16

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 02:27:51 PM

reminds of classic pump & dump as in altcoins, nevertheless some coins are pumping right now Grin
Stelarion

Activity: 61

View Profile WWW
December 22, 2017, 02:35:21 PM

Maybe this dump is connected with revival of segwit2x hard fork. Fork is scheduled for 28.12. https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2595620.0

So, the Big Guys drop their BTC, price drops, the New Guys start to panic sell, price drops further more. The Big Guy buy BTC at discount prices, and accumulate more then they had before.

So they have better position for 28.12. segwit2x fork. Standard procedure.
TheBuho

Activity: 16

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 02:39:43 PM

Maybe this dump is connected with revival of segwit2x hard fork. Fork is scheduled for 28.12. https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2595620.0

So, the Big Guys drop their BTC, price drops, the New Guys start to panic sell, price drops further more. The Big Guy buy BTC at discount prices, and accumulate more then they had before.

so after the fork network fees and capacity will be fine? or that segwit2x fork will create a new coin like BCH or the likes?
1Referee
Legendary

Activity: 2170
Merit: 1427

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 02:42:31 PM

reminds of classic pump & dump as in altcoins, nevertheless some coins are pumping right now Grin

It's fantastic for me. I glady bought as many coins as possible (of course without going all in) at slightly above $11,600, and if we see a further decline, I'll stack up even more coins on top of that. If we look realistically, it shouldn't go below the $10,000 level, which should indicate that we aren't far from the bottom now. If the price does happen to tank below the $10,000 level, things will get really interesting. In a market like this, it shouldn't reach all that far down, but we never know in a market that right now gets dominated by fear. And btw, what altcoins are going up? Even the altcoin market is getting sold heavily, so it's something affecting crypto in its entirity right now.
Stelarion

Activity: 61

View Profile WWW
December 22, 2017, 02:52:59 PM

so after the fork network fees and capacity will be fine? or that segwit2x fork will create a new coin like BCH or the likes?

As far as I understand the " forks " , these are all new coins, because none of them is backed by 100% community.
yenimailb

Activity: 56

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 03:12:38 PM

regards
BTC Will Go up 20.000$ in 1 month.
Domenc

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 03:13:28 PM

regards

I think people are really fed up of high transaction fees, the recent interest of people towards bitcoin has attracted a lot of newbies but they did not realized the fact about high transaction fees and time taken to process one acceleration, people are getting fed up by the time taken to process one transaction. Despite of high fees, transactions are not getting processed. Mine transaction is stuck for the last 10 days, you can only wait to process nothing else. But this is acting as a drawback and a reason for such a fall back of bitcoin's value.
BILGPS

Activity: 378

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 05:16:58 PM

we can't imagine the bitcoin movements because it is the crypto world and here every thing can happen any time sometime you will say that the prices are falling but in the second minute you will see the graph of prices are growing up. may be the value comes to the 15k but i am not sure that after that it will fall down or it will move ahead for the increase. bitcoin prices are now come to the stable position because now the price is $13000 which is very low from the last week

Wilhelm
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1265

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 05:26:52 PM

Ok lets be realistic

1 October 4200
1 November 6700
1 December 10000
20 December 19000

And we are complaining about it going back to 10000 (1 month back in time)

This is no crash. This is a correction caused by the Gold Rush Gung Ho "I needz dem Bitcornz cus me gotz to get Milionairz" investors.

Bitcoin is like a box of chocolates. You never know what you're gonna get !!
darkangel11
Legendary

Activity: 2366
Merit: 1347

Defend Bitcoin and its PoW: bitcoincleanup.com

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 06:49:53 PM

Ok lets be realistic

1 October 4200
1 November 6700
1 December 10000
20 December 19000

And we are complaining about it going back to 10000 (1 month back in time)

This is no crash. This is a correction caused by the Gold Rush Gung Ho "I needz dem Bitcornz cus me gotz to get Milionairz" investors.
Haha exactly. There were some wealthy people who went in in the beginning of December to profit from the rush caused by futures. You could see on the charts that the more we were closing to the 20th the slower it grew and we needed much less volume to push the price up by another $100. Everybody knew it was about to correct, although I personally thought it was bound to happen at least a week ago. People seemed to be waiting for something crazy to happen on the 20th like it was supposed to be the day of reckoning or whatever Cheesy As always whales are taking their profits weak hands are selling with a loss and the holders are holding. I've seen plenty of it in the last 3 years.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
pixie85

Activity: 2156
Merit: 528

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 10:00:31 PM

regards

Only the short term trend has reversed. In the long run it's still rising in both value and popularity.
For the trend to reverse in the long run the price would have to reach $1000 or even lower levels and it's not going to happen. If you agree then there's just one thing to do: buy because it will recover if not tomorrow then next week or next month.
Freshmen

Activity: 334

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 06:28:54 AM

we can't imagine the bitcoin movements because it is the crypto world and here every thing can happen any time sometime you will say that the prices are falling but in the second minute you will see the graph of prices are growing up. may be the value comes to the 15k but i am not sure that after that it will fall down or it will move ahead for the increase. bitcoin prices are now come to the stable position because now the price is $13000 which is very low from the last week
It is normal bitcoin is unpredictable since start and it is not a big deal in past more heavier falls occur and bitcoin again recovers to its back prices and this is the most impressive thing about bitcoin that it gives a lot to the user and to the use who is true believer bitcoin bless them more and still there are people like me who are still supporting bitcoin because prices will rise back and will fascinate whole user community,
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: