Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 05:17:30 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Who stole my account?  (Read 175 times)
iridiumking (OP)

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 11:29:54 PM

Not a beginner. But the account "semobo" belongs to me. I have plenty of proof. I've sold several asic miners to people on here with that account. Even gave a few away. I can verify who it was and where the stuff was sent. You can also look at my early posts with my Bitcoin address in it. I can verify that I have full access to that bitcoin address. I doubt anything can be done, but people should know that "semobo" account is hacked. Now, I have to start all over.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
andrewburnett

Activity: 13

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 11:52:25 PM

Ouch, that's got to hurt!

Is there a way to report that to mods?
SFR10
Legendary

Activity: 2982
Merit: 3409

Crypto Swap Exchange

View Profile WWW
December 22, 2017, 08:16:16 AM

Not a beginner. But the account "semobo" belongs to me. I have plenty of proof. I've sold several asic miners to people on here with that account. Even gave a few away. I can verify who it was and where the stuff was sent. You can also look at my early posts with my Bitcoin address in it. I can verify that I have full access to that bitcoin address.
Use this address to sign a message (for below steps): 13Df5Zpeh59bxaorKmnjntXvWRqStNomTM
Luckily it's unedited and someone has quoted it as well: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=678450.msg7694116#msg7694116

I doubt anything can be done, but people should know that "semobo" account is hacked. Now, I have to start all over.
You don't have to start all over again. Might take a while though (the recovery process itself). Follow this thread and do the necessary steps: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=497545.0

Here's the account for DT1/2 members to leave a rating: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=348980
Code:
This user's password was reset recently.

This user's email address was changed recently.

Is there a way to report that to mods?
You have to report such cases to Admins (not mods).

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
iridiumking (OP)

Activity: 8

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 02:51:46 PM

13Df5Zpeh59bxaorKmnjntXvWRqStNomTM

Message: This is my signed message to prove that semobo is my account

Signature: HOL+WXp78hIbBkaTymkoOUqwUAwmAriF2owBi9tlP+GlDkgX4fxrcAADq+Wp/AATdFzKURv87jlLI5+LMCiN+AM=

I have also followed the steps requesting account recovery.
Shazam!!!

Activity: 350
Merit: 158

#takeminingback

View Profile WWW
December 22, 2017, 04:29:20 PM

13Df5Zpeh59bxaorKmnjntXvWRqStNomTM

Message: This is my signed message to prove that semobo is my account

Signature: HOL+WXp78hIbBkaTymkoOUqwUAwmAriF2owBi9tlP+GlDkgX4fxrcAADq+Wp/AATdFzKURv87jlLI5+LMCiN+AM=

I have also followed the steps requesting account recovery.

It verifies. However, I hope the one you used in your PM to cyrus includes today's date.
You'll also want to include the link to the post from before it was stolen.

Click these links to learn some truth about Big Corporate mining pools stealing your money and centralizing BTCitcoin!!!
Help support the BTCitcoin community!!! Mine your BTCitcoin at a non-Corporate pool!!! BTC: 1ShazamjsPnpWDNnk3n2tAiKGMdXaSjay
I mine BTCitcoin at a non-Corporate pool with no hidden fees, no empty BTClocks: Kano Pool   ■ get Kano Pool signature banners here ■
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: