Bitcoin Forum
May 15, 2024, 06:57:38 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is everyone "Cashing out"  (Read 1098 times)
jubayerjb25

Activity: 186
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 04:37:33 AM

Ethereum and bitcoin is risky to hold because of their volatile price feature. Though the price was decreasing yesterday but today it is increasing that's why After investing in any coin like as BTC or ETH, it can go way back down anytime in market value that's why have to Just monitor the coin first before making any decision and also have to keep patience.
Victorycoin

Activity: 1134
Merit: 517

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 04:48:28 AM

No, I don't think everyone, BTC reached a decent pricing point to sell though that might be why people are selling, not specifically because the coin will collapse
Of course everyone cannot be willing to cash out the same time but if a large number of people start to sell their coins, we would eventually get to a point where the supply of the coin would exceed its demand and laws of Economics states at such a juncture price would drop. People basically take profit at this time of the year for various reasons and some simply unfold their holding to mark the end of their trading for the year. Be that as it may, a knowledgeable trader should be able to see the opportunity in it instead of panicking.
Usafstar

Activity: 378

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 04:48:49 AM

Yes now i want to sell my coin to cash out for now i have need of some cash for that i want to cash some of my altcoins and i will try to cash at that time when the price become high. for now the altcoin is growing and those who have large reserve of these coins i think they are the rich people because the prices are increasing now.

♦      GΞMΞRA      ♦     Crypto-Token Backed by Colombian Emeralds     [  WHITEPAPER  ]               
     ▬▬▬    PRE-SALE  ▶  Sep 10th - Oct 24th     JOIN NOW & get 20% BONUS!    ▬▬▬     
♦          TELEGRAM        TWITTER        FACEBOOK        YOUTUBE         MEDIUM         GITHUB         LINKEDIN          ♦
AVAMONEY

Activity: 406

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 05:08:03 AM
Last edit: December 24, 2017, 07:55:34 PM by AVAMONEY

Yeah the Christmas cash-in
I don't following panic sell. Selling bitcoin can happen anytime, but it has nothing to do with christmas time.
Could be because of the holiday trend so some people want to find safe by selling bitcoin for a while, then after the holiday time they will buy bitcoin in large quantities.
sheryl26

Activity: 322

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 05:14:55 AM

Just noticed a sudden drop in all the top cryptos, is there a large cash out for fiat in progress??

Maybe a lot of people today are cashing out because the Christmas day is coming and they all need money and look at the value of those coins not just bitcoins but almost all those successful coins are getting red in the market and i am getting nervous because all of my holdings are red in the market and i already loss a lot of money that i should have but i choose to trust them because that is the best thing i can do to trust them and i hope before this year ends their value will be worth expensive again as they are last time.
Coyoteerex09

Activity: 71
Merit: 3

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 02:15:32 AM

Well I think the correction time was over, and cashing out right now is not a good idea. Better hold the coins and wait for another dump before selling.
Bren Briones

Activity: 448

View Profile WWW
December 24, 2017, 02:52:08 AM

Maybe relying with my peers, maybe it is just because of the holiday season wherein they needed some budget increase so they had to widraw some in their account. No need to be allerted, it is just normal.

Saif Mughal

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 02:56:27 AM

NOt everyone just few people are cash out Christmas festival because they need cash for given gifts and other else  Wink
cryptogeek101

Activity: 798
Merit: 250

homt.net

View Profile WWW
December 24, 2017, 03:11:04 AM

Just noticed a sudden drop in all the top cryptos, is there a large cash out for fiat in progress??

It was not necessary a cash out. I think there was a sudden major correction in Bitcoin price which resulted in a significant drop in price. However after the correction the price of Bitcoin will sour higher again like an eagle. Though some inexperience investors did panic and sold some of their portfolio thereby resulting to great cash outs.

HOMT

Powered by,
Golftech

Activity: 2128
Merit: 520

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 06:20:31 AM

It was not necessary a cash out. I think there was a sudden major correction in Bitcoin price which resulted in a significant drop in price. However after the correction the price of Bitcoin will sour higher again like an eagle. Though some inexperience investors did panic and sold some of their portfolio thereby resulting to great cash outs.
Well big holders might be playing around and doing their stuff, I'm not sure if this just a correction or a holiday rush where holders are cashing out for their holiday expenses better to stay away from the trade, you might lose your money if you play with bitcoin as movements isn't showing good for us right now.
carrie_white

Activity: 784
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 07:46:34 AM

chances are that people are cashing out as they approach the Christmas holidays, which must be very much in need of money to meet Christmas needs, so that's why people change their coins to cash

sarfwr

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 08:14:01 AM

Hh, maybe it's Christmas time. People need to sell some tokens to buy Christmas presents.
Jokingly, it's a normal call-back, because this month's rally has been too much.

DCC│Distributed Credit Chain
    Empower Credit, Enable Finance   
GithubFacebookMedium ‹‹‹dcc.finance››› RedditTwitterTelegram
maman09

Activity: 560
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 08:18:44 AM

no, I guess what happens in the market is a natural thing. and I do not think it's necessary to panic, now the market is back to normal. even some altcoin is being pumped.
kz06

Activity: 322

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 08:21:46 AM

yup the Xmas & New Year Cashing out people makes market empty. EG. if they cashing out 10. they will earn 4 in these days with 10 and put 14 back in to the market, market will be strong again soon like in early 2018.
Chinatsu Akasaki

Activity: 93
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
December 24, 2017, 08:23:19 AM

Not totally everyone is cashing out. But yes, there is a large cash out. This is happening because of Christmas and the upcoming New year. There is no need to worry. This is just normal. The prices of cryptocurrencies will increase again because investors and traders will grab this opportunity for sure. They will buy as many as they can.
puremage111

Activity: 1568
Merit: 511

View Profile WWW
December 24, 2017, 08:25:31 AM

Its hard to declare if they actually cash out or just create selling pressure.
But definitely that forces weak hand to actually went out of market.

Whales then get in back after a drop and it repeats
joselitobayagbag

Activity: 231

Augmented Reality World Discovered

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 09:37:07 AM

Like what forex and stocks are experiencing crypto market also does a christmas cashouts.

Butchick

Activity: 392
Merit: 101

dApps Development Automation Platform

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 09:42:02 AM

Probably yes, i believe there are numerous people cashing out. Other than the obvious reason, which is the holidays, it is possible that a kot of people are cashing out due to bitcoin value going down over the last few days. I think some people are panic selling because of the fear that they will eventually lose their investment.

makuhpal

Activity: 256

JOIN THE NEXT MEGATREND IN CRYPTO

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 09:43:00 AM

Yes ofcourse,christmas is coming and many people needs cash for their presents.

imstillthebest

Activity: 1638
Merit: 122

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 09:47:18 AM

no not all people are cashing out, there were still die hard hodlers and investors that are still holding like a pro because they still have enough cash on their pockets to able to spend this holiday seasons although majority of people are indeed cashing out and withdrawing their coins because they need to prepare for the christmas eve and new years eve. they cash out because they need to buy gifts and grocieries for ingredients and also to buy fireworks and pyrotechnics.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: