Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 06:25:35 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is everyone "Cashing out"  (Read 1098 times)
Coyoteerex09

Activity: 71
Merit: 3

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 05:54:34 AM

I think if you have a lot of bitcoins, better pull out some of them and start a business. At least, it will be safe. Right now, the price of bitcoin is already going. Who knows what will happen next?
nunzio2012

Activity: 493
Merit: 250

The Future of Crypto Trading | Apollo

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 05:57:58 AM

Just noticed a sudden drop in all the top cryptos, is there a large cash out for fiat in progress??

No, GDAX are continuing with their market manipulations. When the BITCOIN price hit the 12.8K-13.3K level, they forbid the buy orders, trying to add additional pressure.
GDAX is now on my blacklist and I will never use them again.

▄▄▓▓
                                                                          ░▄▓▓▓▓▓
                                                                          ░▓▓▓▓▓▓
                                                                          ░▓▓▓▓▓▓
                                                               ▄▓▓        ░▓▓▓▓▓▓
      ▒▒▒░         ░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░            ░▒▓▓▓▒░           ▄▄▓▓▓▓▓        ░▓▓▓▓▓▓            ░▒▓▓▓▒░
     ▓▓▓▓▓░        ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓       ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒         ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓        ░▓▓▓▓▓▓          ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░
    ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓        ▒▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓░   ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░       ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓        ░▓▓▓▓▓▓        ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░
   ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒       ▒▓▓▓▓    ░▓▓▓▓░ ░▓▓▓▓▓░    ░▓▓▓▓▓░      ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓        ░▓▓▓▓▓▓       ░▓▓▓▓▓░    ░▓▓▓▓▓
   ▓▓▓▓░▓▓▓▓░      ▒▓▓▓▓     ▓▓▓▓░ ░▓▓▓▓░       ▓▓▓▓▓      ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓        ░▓▓▓▓▓▓       ▒▓▓▓▓       ░▓▓▓▓
  ▒▓▓▓░ ░▓▓▓▓      ▒▓▓▓▓    ░▓▓▓▓░ ▒▓▓▓▓        ▓▓▓▓▓      ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓        ░▓▓▓▓▓▓       ▓▓▓▓▒        ▓▓▓▓
 ░▓▓▓▓░░░▒▓▓▓▒     ▒▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓░  ░▓▓▓▓░       ▓▓▓▓▓      ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▄▓▓░░▓▓▓▓▓▓       ▒▓▓▓▓░      ░▓▓▓▓
░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░    ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░    ▓▓▓▓▓░    ░▓▓▓▓▓░      ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓ ▄▄▓▓▓▓▒░▓▓▓▓▓▓       ░▓▓▓▓▓░    ░▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░   ▒▓▓▓▓░░░░░       ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░       ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓ ▓▓▓▓▓▓▒░▓▓▓▓▓▓        ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░
▓▓▓▓░     ░▓▓▓▓▓   ▒▓▓▓▓              ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒░        ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓ ▓▓▓▓▓▓░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄        ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░
░░░░       ░░░░░   ░░░░░                 ░▒▓▓▒░░          ▄▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▒                   ░▒▒▓▓▒░
                                                       ░▒▀▀        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▒

█           █
   █       █   █
  ███      █  ███
  ███    ███ ███
  ███    ███ ███
   █  ███ ███  █
   █  ███  █   █
      ███  █
      ███
      ███
       █
       █
Coyoteerex09

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 06:02:17 AM

Just noticed a sudden drop in all the top cryptos, is there a large cash out for fiat in progress??

No, GDAX are continuing with their market manipulations. When the BITCOIN price hit the 12.8K-13.3K level, they forbid the buy orders, trying to add additional pressure.
GDAX is now on my blacklist and I will never use them again.

Is GDAX really controlling the market value of bitcoin? I thought it is in the hands of all the investors in bitcoin. People are a bit scared right now that they will lose their profit. That's why, I think is the reason.
haileysantos95

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 06:02:23 AM

There is no massive cash out that has been happening in all coins its just that maybe there are less traders that are trading in the market right now that why its price is dropping, some traders might be in vacation and just doesnt care about the price now because they can still get it back next year.
Coyoteerex09

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 06:10:09 AM

There is no massive cash out that has been happening in all coins its just that maybe there are less traders that are trading in the market right now that why its price is dropping, some traders might be in vacation and just doesnt care about the price now because they can still get it back next year.

I hope it is just like that. LOL Whats wrong if people will cash out early. I think they are contented with their profit. That's all.
lelou

Activity: 574
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 06:19:27 AM

People panicking and selling their coins and smart people buying coins makes the trading volume high.
vendy86

Activity: 490
Merit: 106

View Profile WWW
December 22, 2017, 06:21:10 AM

i dont understand why poeple so easy to cut loss when see price go down.
for me if price going down thats mean free signal for buy more  Cheesy

adam1230
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1001

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 06:24:33 AM

If a network start to process 1.97 tx/sec then everyone must cash out. There are around 300k unconfirmed transactions and mempools almost full and this makes bitcoin useless.
This is the main reason.
pigheadbig

Activity: 742
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 06:27:53 AM

Just noticed a sudden drop in all the top cryptos, is there a large cash in for fiat in progress??
No i don't think, the price of digital coins ( bitcoin, ethereum and other alternative coins) goes down doesn't mean they are making withdrawal large of fiat money but it is just fluctuation in the price, usually the price will goes up again in couples weeks later because some reasons Bitcoin is Digital Gold
Ligthning network will be (coming up) - Digital Currency
- Smart implementations
- Top Notch Devs
- Envisioned by Satoshi
While the price of bitcoin goes up again the price of alternative coins will follow the bitcoin's price, so just relax dude the price will be rising soon.

I agree with you, you can see the usdt price on some fiat C2C exchange are higher than a few days ago, that means a lot of investors are running into this game, so it will recover soon in my opinion.
judgememes

Activity: 56
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 06:29:06 AM

They have the market under control, making the big bucks from us who ain't experienced traders.
I'm thinking on converting all the crypto into tether before new year.
maman09

Activity: 560
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 06:34:03 AM

I think this is a market behavior, so do not be surprised. this is normal and ahead of christmas and the end of the year. I think everything will be back to normal once early next year.
endlasuresh

Activity: 756
Merit: 103

View Profile WWW
December 22, 2017, 06:34:51 AM

I think all are cashing out, and most will do earlier or later because they are scared if the cost goes down then they get reduction. Currently Xmas is their so individuals will take out for money, but after Xmas and New Year you will see a lot of distinction between ups and down.

For Telugu Translation Contact to me
jlaakso

Activity: 65
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 06:36:36 AM

In my very limited portfilio, only Eth and Bitcoin are dropping. Due to that, dollar/euro value of others is dropping a bit as well. But for my suprise, few coins are increasing against fiat and eth/btc, like Stratis, Stellar and Komodo and some others. To me it just seems that mainstream investors and newbies that have just bought BTC and Eth are cashing out. The rest are enjoying opportunities Smiley Wish I had loose fiat to invest at the moment Cheesy
removebeforeflight

Activity: 696
Merit: 258

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 06:41:11 AM

Bitcoin price alone is not down, however most of the altcoins are down. There are so many reason for this and cashing out is not the only reason but one of the reason out of many.

If you see the historical graph of Bitcoin, you may observe that when price comes down then it would bounce back to where it was or more than where it was in few days.

For people already bought Bitcoin need to wait patiently and no need to worry.

For those haven't bought one, it's right time to buy Bitcoin since the price would shoot up in few days and you may get some nice profit in short or long term.
Euroda

Activity: 370
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 06:43:58 AM

i think it much more people are cashing in because the coins are cheaper now and also there are some people that cashing out because it is Christmas you really need to buy gift for you family and other people as well

crimsongoth

Activity: 588
Merit: 18

View Profile WWW
December 22, 2017, 06:44:19 AM

Such fiat fluctuations are fairly normal in the cryptocurrency exchange market. I don't think it influences long-term investors. Having short-term positions will have to wait for a while.
pikebu

Activity: 854
Merit: 522

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 06:46:52 AM

Just noticed a sudden drop in all the top cryptos, is there a large cash in for fiat in progress??
No i don't think, the price of digital coins ( bitcoin, ethereum and other alternative coins) goes down doesn't mean they are making withdrawal large of fiat money but it is just fluctuation in the price, usually the price will goes up again in couples weeks later because some reasons Bitcoin is Digital Gold
Ligthning network will be (coming up) - Digital Currency
- Smart implementations
- Top Notch Devs
- Envisioned by Satoshi
While the price of bitcoin goes up again the price of alternative coins will follow the bitcoin's price, so just relax dude the price will be rising soon.

Not worried about long term value.  But, something is driving the sudden sell off of the top coins.  They are not exchanging for other crypto like usual.. everything is down.
Oh okay i can understand if you are short term investment in trading activity, and my opinions is still say no we must be relax even the price of digital coins are down, the true problem actually in your management of money, should you never all of your money in one kinds of digital coins, please don't be greed to getting large of profit from trading, the constant daily, weekly or monthly profit from trading is more better than big profit in one time and the next time just getting lost.
jlaakso

Activity: 65
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 06:48:45 AM

I don't think we have seen to bottom yet, I would wait at least 24h until cashing back in. Propably even few days. There are investors waking up all over the world and starting their morning routines, checking rates, calculating exit points, cash in points etc. Bitcoin and Eth will be dropping in waves which will affect other coins as well.
Freezingel

Activity: 574
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 06:49:23 AM

Well i convert my crypto into usdt because i knew that bitcoin will go down and alt will also suffer because of it. I will buy bitcoin and alts again once the situation is normal again.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▄▄██████▄▄▄
       ▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████▀▀▀▀██▀  ▄▄█████▄▄
     ▄████▀▀▀▀▀████▀        ▄████▀▀▀▀▀███▄▄
    ███▀         ▀        ▄██▀▀         ▀███
   ███▀                 ▄██▀              ▀▀▀
████████████          ▄██▀
   ███▄             ▄██▀                  ▄▄▄
    ███▄         ▄▄██▀        ▄         ▄███
     ▀████▄▄▄▄▄████▀        ▄████▄▄▄▄▄███▀▀
       ▀▀▀█████▀▀  ▄██▄▄▄▄███▀▀▀██████▀▀
                  ▀▀▀█████▀▀
Ethernity CLOUD
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████     ██████████     ████     ██
██     ████     ██████████     ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
nastaverba

Activity: 112
Merit: 2

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 07:09:46 AM

I think this situation is the last chance to invest in crypto before Bitcoin and Co. rocket off to the moon Wink
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: