Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 11:24:21 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: When will Bitcoin stop its correction?  (Read 810 times)
freddiesaturn (OP)

Activity: 27
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 03:50:42 AM

Bitcoin is now in its correction at Christmas time. Do you think BTC will rise again after this time?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
spartadata
Copper Member

Activity: 42

View Profile WWW
December 22, 2017, 03:52:07 AM

feels like a pump and dump - hope it does correct and goes back up but unlikely - my opinion

Blockchain Association of Miners Telegram Group  https://t.me/Blockchainminersgroup
Bitcoin ASIC Miner Profitability  https://apanel.com
jko4

Activity: 14

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 03:56:08 AM

At the moment it's just a ponzi scheme with no real use case. Move on to Litecoin while you can, soon your btc holdings will need bigger fee to transfer than you have in a wallet.
Vikingr

Activity: 798
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 03:57:00 AM

It is actually a drop because people are selling their bitcoins for expenditures on Christmas as it is their important need but it is sure that after Christmas the price will rise again and it will rise with a fastest speed after that because after no one will need to sell on high amount and the traders will see the price at lower value and they will rush to buy it. I have experience with bitcoin and this situation happens like before and just like before the price will increase twice in the coming weeks, once after the 25 December and after that the price will again pump higher at New year.
hadveach

Activity: 448
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 04:03:29 AM

very difficult to predict this, but I have confidence in BTC. and BTC will rise again after the end of the year off. BTC never stop.
rosepetals

Activity: 650
Merit: 100

Financial aid for users: https://bit.ly/2SMY8gi

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 04:10:00 AM

Bitcoin is now in its correction at Christmas time. Do you think BTC will rise again after this time?
Such a huge dip was happening right now from $19k down to $13k,i can see panic selling for holders today..yeah i also think of that while christmas is just 3 days to go almost everyone wanted this day to become the most special one that truly affects btc decrease of value.Lets just hope that this dip is just temporary and hope it would recover soon.

cpfreeplz
Legendary

Activity: 966
Merit: 1042

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 04:10:59 AM

It's already been a 30%± dip so I'd expect the dip to slow down very soon and I'd expect to go right back into a bull market in a few weeks. With so many newbies around, it's hard to say if we'll continue on our normal trend though.
daweller

Activity: 68
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 04:12:57 AM

there is no correction. 1 BTC will always just be one BTC, regardless of any fiat.
drpixou

Activity: 53

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 04:13:21 AM

I believe it will go a bit higher and will stabilize for a while
bitterguy28

Activity: 1988
Merit: 175

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
December 22, 2017, 04:18:07 AM

Yes i really believe after christmas bitcoin goes pump again pump again ang the price prediction before end of year 2017 hit 20,000 usd, pimp and dump is part of bitcoin as currency, so dn't panic and i suggest now is the right time to buy bitcoin for investment.

NavI_027

Activity: 1232
Merit: 186

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 04:23:25 AM

I think there is nothing to worry about. Most of people tend to sell their btc so that they have money on the upcoming Christmas celebration but I'm sure that btc will rise again maybe weeks after the holidays.

Instead of worrying, let's take these opportunity to buy more bitcoins. Everything is gonna be fine. (I hope so)
redsuncrypto

Activity: 101

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 04:28:11 AM

very difficult to predict this, but I have confidence in BTC. and BTC will rise again after the end of the year off. BTC never stop.
I hope so too, price will go higher soon
WindForce

Activity: 221

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 04:29:42 AM

Well it's just corrected from 13K to 14.5K in a matter of minutes...i think investors are starting to buy cheap now...

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord   ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
kalakabgr

Activity: 52

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 04:30:07 AM

I think there is nothing to worry about. Most of people tend to sell their btc so that they have money on the upcoming Christmas celebration but I'm sure that btc will rise again maybe weeks after the holidays.

Instead of worrying, let's take these opportunity to buy more bitcoins. Everything is gonna be fine. (I hope so)

I think exactly the same, hope it goes this way
Vannie12

Activity: 630
Merit: 130

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 04:30:44 AM

It is actually a drop because people are selling their bitcoins for expenditures on Christmas as it is their important need but it is sure that after Christmas the price will rise again and it will rise with a fastest speed after that because after no one will need to sell on high amount and the traders will see the price at lower value and they will rush to buy it. I have experience with bitcoin and this situation happens like before and just like before the price will increase twice in the coming weeks, once after the 25 December and after that the price will again pump higher at New year.

Thinking the same thing. And I feel sorry for those who invested when prices are soaring high.
I am sure that after Christmas or new years day the low or priced-bitcins will surely be eaten up by investors. And soon go pump. But I am not sure if it will pump to twenty thousand dollars though.
investorpgroovy

Activity: 58

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 04:39:42 AM

The last 2 retrenchments ( dumps) were down around to 61-68% of the top, the last one was only a few weeks ago where we saw lows in the 12xxx range...  so ff you believe in technical analysis the bottom is 13009-13120.

The holidays always trade less volume and now futures traders could be pushing the price down as the holidays approach, as its easier to launch a short attack this time of year... you will commonly see stocks that have been trading up through mid December get hammered by hedgies around the 18th... looks like the same type of behavior now...

All the pro traders I know are buying as much as they can right now, but thats just people I know.
fishbonez11

Activity: 322
Merit: 116

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 05:07:09 AM

I think exactly the same, hope it goes this way

I am hoping for the same, too. If it will not stabilize, I will be brokenhearted.
UAE Seasider

Activity: 700
Merit: 110

Helios Protocol https://discord.gg/cpzAEMB

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 05:08:32 AM

I think it will settle in the 12k range during the holiday period and then start a new growth cycle in January

HELIOS PROTOCOL ★ ✅[DAG]✅[BLOCKCHAIN]✅[PoS]✅[Masternodes] ✈✈✈[weekly Airdrop][join our discord to qualify]✈✈✈
 ▬▬  Mainnet Launched  |  Parallel Blockchain  ▬▬ 
 ▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐ Website  |  Github  |  Bitcointalk  |  Bounties  |Discord  |  telegram▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐
charlotte04

Activity: 504
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 05:21:53 AM

Do not be frighten guys, it is just normal for Bitcoin to correct, well it has been rocketing for a while and it needs to come down sometimes. And it is just normal!
Yakamoto
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1007

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 05:27:15 AM

At the moment it's just a ponzi scheme with no real use case. Move on to Litecoin while you can, soon your btc holdings will need bigger fee to transfer than you have in a wallet.
Saying that people should be moving into Litecoin sounds like an even larger ponzi scheme than what you're saying Bitcoin is. Why not go into something like XRP, ETH, BCH and the like? Why settle for a second-rate crypto that couldn't even pull off what it was trying to do in the first place; be GPU proof?

But for Bitcoin, either it's going to be too damn expensive for everyone to use and that'll reduce the queued transactions or it will simply have to accept larger block sizes because it won't be able to run any other way.

Right now I'm just lmaoing @ the 282k transactions that are unconfirmed, and you can really see that a lot of people are trying to move their funds into any exchange so they can sell. What a day, eh?
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: