Print  
Author Topic: ENDING  (Read 263 times)
bigmaster23 (OP)

Activity: 518
Merit: 106

WWW.BLOCKCHAIN021.COM

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 06:38:37 AM

There are so many fork coming this end of year and by early month of January WEEK 1ST have another fork again what could happen to BTC, does BTC will fall.? What's your thought about it let me hear it form you! We should tackle this fork and have a discussion with.

wail3Bahwu

Activity: 142
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 11:48:39 AM

How forks will effect in bitcoin?

can give us more news about what fork will show this year
Herbert2020
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1137

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 01:53:49 PM

what could happen to BTC, does BTC will fall.?

new useless altcoins have been created for many years and they never have any effects on bitcoin. in fact as more forks like these are created, their effects on bitcoin becomes less and less because people will get used to it by then.

How forks will effect in bitcoin?
can give us more news about what fork will show this year

there are countless number of forks this year! if you are a trader you already have many of them in your account which you can dump and enjoy the free money. or trade them while they are pumped.

Weak hands have been complaining about missing out ever since bitcoin was $1 and never buy the dip.
Whales are those who keep buying the dip.
futuris

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 07:02:05 PM

There are so many fork coming this end of year and by early month of January WEEK 1ST have another fork again what could happen to BTC, does BTC will fall.? What's your thought about it let me hear it form you! We should tackle this fork and have a discussion with.
There is a version, the more the altcoins, including the forks of bitcoins, the stronger and more stable the bitcoin will be. Of course, in the moment it can fall, but in the end it will always be in profit.
Davidbugs2

Activity: 217
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 07:04:04 PM

People are forking because they want to emerge the new shit coins on the name of bitcoin. Its stupidity in my books.
smauni
Copper Member

Activity: 484
Merit: 110

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 08:22:32 PM

I don't think that hard fork will affect Bitcoin. There are so much altcoins in the market. But nothing can touch Bitcoin. It's the king of the crypto world.
tdrinker

Activity: 276
Merit: 103

Join FlipNpik Telegram : t.me/flipnpikico

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 08:24:15 PM

More often than not forks push the bitcoin price up before the fork and it correct afterwards, people want free coins and so they pay a premium to get them. Quite simple really.

Anti-Cen

Activity: 210
Merit: 26

High fees = low BTC price

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 08:41:22 PM

I don't think that hard fork will affect Bitcoin. There are so much altcoins in the market. But nothing can touch Bitcoin. It's the king of the crypto world.

Wot you mean, like IBM were with computers in the late 1980's or AOL when the internet got started like ?

The Segwit2x fork on the 28th of this month will allow me to once again sent $1.10 at a cost of
$0.10 for the transaction fee and the money will arrive in seconds

Sorry mate but the king has no clothes on and if you care to view the link below then you might
start to see the Lightning might strike the king on his ding-a-ling if he does not care to cover up.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UYHFrf5ci_g 

Mining is CPU-wars and Intel, AMD like it nearly as much as big oil likes miners wasting electricity. Is this what mankind has come too.
Turk Ace

Activity: 360
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
December 26, 2017, 10:14:07 PM

I wonder how much money has been lost with all these people transferring their whole wallet to another wallet for each fork. I really don't like doing it. I know many people have been fooled to download stuff that will just Rob you or fake)phishing attempts. It's really bad. People please be careful and take your time when doing anything with forks.
spngebob

Activity: 770
Merit: 254

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 10:20:32 PM

Bitcoin won't fall because of these forks, new shitcoins will be created, that's all.
If you hold bitcoins consider all new forked coins as gift, sell them and enjoy  Wink
Kingofbitcoin12345

Activity: 462
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 10:29:34 PM

It can affect on investors earning,, free money to buy more bitcoin.. That’s is what really happen all the time in fork and that will not change as those copycat coins are still a waste coin to invest.. If ever it can make something to it and that is,, it always boost bitcoin upward and many increases truly done after a forking and that is mostly as fast as it goes.. Nothing negative..

____________yahoo62278 CAMPAIGN MANAGER________  ◥◥  The Best & Most Popular Manager  ◤◤  ____________
ICO Manager          Bounty Manager          Signature Campaign Manager          Twitter Campaign Manager
█████████████████████████   ADD "yahoo62278" on Telegram & Skype   █████████████████████████
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: