Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 10:48:37 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Whats going on?  (Read 348 times)
Asteria478 (OP)

Activity: 26
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 07:16:21 AM

Can someone explain why every coin is dropping that much in the last hours? I cant find any reason except "correction", but a price correction for every coin and that high?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Bitcoinwinnin

Activity: 28

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 07:18:05 AM

This does this just about every night. It’s a good time to pick up some more.  IMO.
Nunoluck

Activity: 452
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 07:20:40 AM

Can someone explain why every coin is dropping that much in the last hours? I cant find any reason except "correction", but a price correction for every coin and that high?
I think its time to take profit, but don't sell you coin now, if the price is lower than when you buy that coin, just hold for a while, especially for bitcoin, but maybe you should do a cut lost for altcoin. Its my advice for you  Smiley .

daweller

Activity: 68
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 07:21:35 AM

The drop is worse today... from 15K to about 12K
Right now I am seeing about 12.5K
Ya wtf
s4mp1nt0

Activity: 294
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 07:21:42 AM

its just a correction of value of bitcoin just wait for it to become stable.
the other altcoin drops because bitcoin value goes down.

iamTom123

Activity: 490
Merit: 501

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 07:22:16 AM

There are times when the market is just doing its own thing even without proper explanation. Plus it is the holiday season which is traditionally a damp season for any investment type of the market. Hopefully, things will get into the reverse once the Christmas season has been over. With Bitcoin, it is still affected by the concern on the scalability issues and the high transaction fees -- all of these problems are needing the attention they deserve. As for me, this is just one of the many natural-occurring dip which can be the best opportunity to buy some Bitcoin cheap.  No need to panic at all as our emotions can sometimes be our enemy when it comes to 'investing'. Let's go picnic instead this Christmas. Happy holidays, everyone!
Sanctum09

Activity: 45

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 07:24:17 AM

Bitcoin is nearly under 12k and Bitcoin cash under 2k.
crazy
inturist

Activity: 196

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 07:24:31 AM

Christmas holidays, New Year, people close profits and sell the cryptocurrency. It is normal but some "guys" try to use this situation for personal purposes and they spread panic.
redsuncrypto

Activity: 101

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 07:26:44 AM

relax, take it easy, people see BTC price go down so they want to market price go down more and then they start buying , put BTC high and sell that time for big benefit, don't be traped, just hole BTC or use BTC buy altcoin
VeverkaT

Activity: 10

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 07:29:33 AM

market manipulation
Sanctum09

Activity: 45

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 07:31:30 AM

if there are no news behind than its ok.

I hope there are no major issues which could cause problems for future coin marketplaces
piloder
Legendary

Activity: 966
Merit: 1006

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 08:02:09 AM

Investors are taking out profit and newbie investors are selling coins under their buy price for loss because of panic.

If you have bought coins before than hold it and don't sell it for loss, if you want to get into crypto than wait for next few days and buy them when it will start to pump again.

Every pump will end with correction, the run up was quite big last time so the current correction is also big.
VeverkaT

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 08:20:07 AM

It's over, we are at bottom. BUY NOW.
mikenz

Activity: 215
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 08:25:53 AM

3.6k is the bottom, not up here.Its going to be a full scale correction with lots of retraces. Really nothing new for Bitcoin Oldtimers.
k_kuchkarov

Activity: 238
Merit: 103

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 10:05:00 AM

It's certainly a correction, it's inevitable!
But sometimes it's just a little demand after everyone gets bought, and sometimes just a downgrade game!) But any coin that has good potential will still rise back up!)
TERA2

Activity: 266
Merit: 222

Deb Rah Von Doom

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 10:11:53 AM

Because exchanges have sell buttons next to the buy button and there isn't just one

60659 📦
jossiel

Activity: 2968
Merit: 632

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 10:25:01 AM

$13k is the bottom of this and what other reason you are looking for? The only thing I know is that bitcoin is now on a correction and there's no other reason beyond that.

Everyone is going to happily celebrating their Christmas with the profits that they took when bitcoin reached new ATH.

And this will make bitcoin start to pump again maybe after Christmas.
Don Pedro Dinero
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1497

The first decentralized crypto betting platform

View Profile WWW
December 22, 2017, 10:31:23 AM

Investors are taking out profit and newbie investors are selling coins under their buy price for loss because of panic.

If you have bought coins before than hold it and don't sell it for loss, if you want to get into crypto than wait for next few days and buy them when it will start to pump again.

Every pump will end with correction, the run up was quite big last time so the current correction is also big.

Yes, people seem to forget that bitcoin’s price was a four-digits one until less than a month ago. Going down so fast after going up so fast is somewhat normal, you know, the harder the rise the fall but we are on a forum which was flooded until recently of posts on how fast bitcoin was going to reach $1000000000000000 so, when something normal like that happens, those people start panicking.

chocobo21

Activity: 308

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 10:52:31 AM

Because everything just keep going up in the past few days ! So we need a little bit of correction before a big fat pump from the whale. In my opinion, bitcoin will go up to 25 000$ usd dollars in the next few weeks and then altcoin will bleed at first but then they will follow bitcoin, and we may see one of the biggest altcoin pump in the history of cryptocurrency ever and then maybe after that everything will go down.
VeverkaT

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 11:02:24 AM

It's over, we are at bottom. BUY NOW.

I told you so, +$2K in the mean time. Do not worry, be happy.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: