Bitcoin Forum
April 16, 2024, 09:17:27 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Mandatory Update to Nuggets (NUGs) 1.0.1! Get your VGB - Vlad Golden Blocks  (Read 5916 times)
jackjack
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1233

May Bitcoin be touched by his Noodly Appendage

View Profile
August 17, 2013, 01:13:14 PM

Result:  The whole nuggets network has 2 nodes currently, a block viewer, and a block explorer.
Oh shit this is hilarious

Own address: 19QkqAza7BHFTuoz9N8UQkryP4E9jHo4N3 - Pywallet support: 1AQDfx22pKGgXnUZFL1e4UKos3QqvRzNh5 - Bitcointalk++ script support: 1Pxeccscj1ygseTdSV1qUqQCanp2B2NMM2
Pywallet: instructions. Encrypted wallet support, export/import keys/addresses, backup wallets, export/import CSV data from/into wallet, merge wallets, delete/import addresses and transactions, recover altcoins sent to bitcoin addresses, sign/verify messages and files with Bitcoin addresses, recover deleted wallets, etc.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
hotcoldcoin

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 17, 2013, 01:26:15 PM

Did vlad get his GPU farm online?!   Because someone just broke the difficulty barrier and is finding blocks again.

jackjack
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1233

May Bitcoin be touched by his Noodly Appendage

View Profile
August 17, 2013, 01:38:55 PM

Did vlad get his GPU farm online?!   Because someone just broke the difficulty barrier and is finding blocks again.

He doesn't need to have this farm, the power of God numbers is enough to break any difficulty barrier
14 blocks for now

Own address: 19QkqAza7BHFTuoz9N8UQkryP4E9jHo4N3 - Pywallet support: 1AQDfx22pKGgXnUZFL1e4UKos3QqvRzNh5 - Bitcointalk++ script support: 1Pxeccscj1ygseTdSV1qUqQCanp2B2NMM2
Pywallet: instructions. Encrypted wallet support, export/import keys/addresses, backup wallets, export/import CSV data from/into wallet, merge wallets, delete/import addresses and transactions, recover altcoins sent to bitcoin addresses, sign/verify messages and files with Bitcoin addresses, recover deleted wallets, etc.
Vlad2Vlad (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3052
Merit: 1530

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
August 17, 2013, 06:09:40 PM

Did vlad get his GPU farm online?!   Because someone just broke the difficulty barrier and is finding blocks again.

He doesn't need to have this farm, the power of God numbers is enough to break any difficulty barrier
14 blocks for now

Lol....no, I need to get these computers running.

iXcoin - Welcome to the F U T U R E!
Vlad2Vlad (OP)
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
August 17, 2013, 06:10:42 PM

Did vlad get his GPU farm online?!   Because someone just broke the difficulty barrier and is finding blocks again.

Nope, that wasn't me but I'm seeing 4 connections now.  Man, this would be so easy to mine right now.

DeathAndTaxes
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1079

Gerald Davis

View Profile
August 17, 2013, 06:58:37 PM

Nope, that wasn't me but I'm seeing 4 connections now.  Man, this would be so easy to mine right now.

So is dirt from your backyard.  It doesn't mean it has any value.
Vlad2Vlad (OP)
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
August 17, 2013, 08:10:12 PM

So is dirt from your backyard.  It doesn't mean it has any value.

Lol, that's a good point.

digitalindustry

Activity: 798
Merit: 1000

‘Try to be nice’

View Profile WWW
August 18, 2013, 07:57:19 AM

14 blocks for now

I told you in pm to drop me an email Vlad and I will help you get these machines working , it's not a trick I'm not Satan , some people just like to help people for no apparent reason .

I'm one of them .

- Twitter @Kolin_Quark
hotcoldcoin

Activity: 98

View Profile
August 18, 2013, 07:58:52 AM

Be careful!   Digitalindustry may be another of my sock puppets!   There are so many already identified by Vlad, and you are surely one also.

joehop67

Activity: 87

View Profile
August 18, 2013, 09:20:07 AM

Am I the only one thinking that it would be extremely easy to scam Vlad out of a ton of money? Like seriously... Someone needs to take like 3-7 BTC from this guy... Just for fun.

1KmVXSbnjwtvxXKLGyD145CWJzZs6afkxL
Vlad2Vlad (OP)
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
August 18, 2013, 09:46:43 AM

14 blocks for now

I told you in pm to drop me an email Vlad and I will help you get these machines working , it's not a trick I'm not Satan , some people just like to help people for no apparent reason .

I'm one of them .

Thanks, I'll check my PM tomorrow, I don't remember seeing anything from you.  Thanks.

Vlad2Vlad (OP)
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
August 18, 2013, 09:49:13 AM

Am I the only one thinking that it would be extremely easy to scam Vlad out of a ton of money? Like seriously... Someone needs to take like 3-7 BTC from this guy... Just for fun.

Yeah, I'm pretty naive and trusting of people.  I've tried to change that but its really hard but I'm much better than I used to be.

It didn't even cross my mind that someone would have 10 aliases.  I mean, for what?  Well, besides for getting 1 million free coins.  There's a good reason.

Good thing I don't have 7 bitcoins to get conned out of cause I'd probably fall for a cry me a river story.  Lol

Vlad2Vlad (OP)
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
August 18, 2013, 09:54:25 AM

Be careful!   Digitalindustry may be another of my sock puppets!   There are so many already identified by Vlad, and you are surely one also.

Oh please man, you admitted you had like 10 sock puppets and nearly 1 million coins to prove it. 

And no digital isn't you, your sock puppets are pretty short on class.  I can easily tell them apart.

And I'm pretty sure I'm not you, I don't know how I just have a strong feeling and I'm usually right when I feel this way.

That's how I know Bitcoin will get its ETF license, then blow past $1,000 per coin and then many other alt coins will sly rocket and one of them, God willing, will be ixCoin - which I expect to spike more than most if not all other coins, on a % basis. 

It's at around half a cent USD today so there's a lot of upside and not much lower to go. Well, I guess any asset can always drop 100%, no matter how cheap it is when you buy in. 

Anybody here add any ixCoin to their portfolio?  Just 1BTC worth?  It would take you like 5 years to mine 1 BTC worth of ixCoin.  That's a steal. 

I have a feeling I'm talking to myself when I give this invaluable "Free" advice out.  Too bad!

digitalindustry

Activity: 798
Merit: 1000

‘Try to be nice’

View Profile WWW
August 18, 2013, 10:23:07 AM

digitalindustrynibble@gmail.com

send me an email , give me some hardware details and i will help you .

I don't want any payment . the only advice i can give you is to buy an hold nibble, {but you will find that as a common theme from me, and so can suitably ignore it if you wish...}

all markets seek to find fair value Vlad , that's what/all you need to remember , the equations can get complex but they are very simple if you remember that.

the idea is to find the undervalued vehicles and get on,  then get off .

Anonymint would call this "wealth cycles" and believe he's the one that just discovered it,  this year , this century !

{also did you know the world is turning to shit and there is a vast conspiracy in the form of the monetary system.....{trails off...} }

- Twitter @Kolin_Quark
Vlad2Vlad (OP)
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
August 18, 2013, 06:19:53 PM

digitalindustrynibble@gmail.com

send me an email , give me some hardware details and i will help you .

I don't want any payment . the only advice i can give you is to buy an hold nibble, {but you will find that as a common theme from me, and so can suitably ignore it if you wish...}

all markets seek to find fair value Vlad , that's what/all you need to remember , the equations can get complex but they are very simple if you remember that.

the idea is to find the undervalued vehicles and get on,  then get off .

Anonymint would call this "wealth cycles" and believe he's the one that just discovered it,  this year , this century !

{also did you know the world is turning to shit and there is a vast conspiracy in the form of the monetary system.....{trails off...} }

I've been familiar with business cycles for a long time.  They're 8.2 years long.

Are you serious about that last part?  Cause I totally agree but not sure if you're just being sarcastic.

Vlad2Vlad (OP)
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
August 21, 2013, 05:26:11 PM
Last edit: August 21, 2013, 06:53:38 PM by Vlad2Vlad

I'm seeing 4 connections now, up from 2 connections.  I'm hoping that means more people are mining this coin.

So I have a question for you guys.  

Would you prefer that I wait to list this coin on an exchange like CoinE or Cryptcy or do you want it listed sooner?

I'm a long term thinker on this.  I'd prefer to mine this coin on the down-low and once I have a lot of coins then I'd try to pump some money in it and try to get it listed.  But I'm seeing some people wanting to sell this coin now so maybe you guys would prefer to have it listed.  

I prefer to keep the difficulty low so a "retard attack" every few days really helps out, as most people think this is a funny coin and don't take it seriously.  I want to get a few million NUGs myself before I invest a lot of money in it.  I mean, how would I make any money later on if the coins goes up in price since I gave away the entire premine?   Not a very good business plan.

So how many people wanna keep this coin quiet - like near death quiet (lol) for a while longer and how many wanna see it on some exchange sooner rather than later?  TIA

Vlad2Vlad (OP)
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
August 28, 2013, 03:32:14 AM

I'm gonna make another crazy prediction since the bitcoin ETF seems to be all but sure thing at this point.

We're gonna have emerging countries switch to an alt coin and very possibly to Bitcoin.  I'm gonna even call the first country to do so:  INDIA!

In actuality it could be Indonesia, Brazil or any other emerging country but I'll stick to India.  The dollar's loose policy is destroying the currencies of these struggling economies.  They have to act soon and if just one switches then there will a very much expected snd desired chain reaction which should take Bitcoin to $10,000.

I know, we haven't even gotten to my $1,000 prediction and I've already upped it to $10,000.  That's how I roll.

Here's a taste of India's problems and it's only gonna get worst.  They're gonna play right into the Bitcoin plan:  Mass Global Adoption.

http://finance.yahoo.com/news/rupee-where-currency-collapse-confounds-210459680.html

Vlad2Vlad (OP)
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
August 28, 2013, 06:10:06 AM

Like I was saying:

"Representatives of Bitcoin's largest lobby group met federal law enforcement and financial agencies on Monday as the US authorities increased their scrutiny of the controversial digital currency.

Patrick Murck, general counsel for the Bitcoin Foundation, confirmed the group was meeting the Federal Reserve, FBI, Treasury Department, tax officials and members of the secret service among others."

-----------------

This was the Full Circus Act:  The govt doesn't waste this kind of time and resources unless it's planning to give Bitcoin the ETF license.  At this point you gotta be pretty blind to not see it's a done deal, just like I've been saying since day 1.

So then why shouldn't we seriously discuss the next step:  Which emerging country will be first to swap their entire real paper currency to Bitcoin, setting off a massive global CryptoCoin Swap chain reaction?

Cause if I was so certain and right about the ETF license then maybe I'm seeing something many are obviously missing:  Mainly the pros and experts on TV who were literally laughing at the Bitcoin ETF idea 2 months ago.

http://www.theguardian.com/technology/2013/aug/26/bitcoin-lobbyists-us-authorities-scrutiny

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7]  All
  Print  

Jump to: