Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 04:41:07 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Litecoin founder Charlie Lee sells all his litecoins  (Read 183 times)
James Messy (OP)

Activity: 56
Merit: 2

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 10:16:20 AM

Litecoin founder Charlie Lee has announced in a Reddit post that he had sold all litecoins he owned.

https://www.reddit.com/r/litecoin/comments/7kzw6q/litecoin_price_tweets_and_conflict_of_interest/

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
k_kuchkarov

Activity: 238
Merit: 103

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 10:23:14 AM

Litecoin founder Charlie Lee has announced in a Reddit post that he had sold all litecoins he owned.

https://www.reddit.com/r/litecoin/comments/7kzw6q/litecoin_price_tweets_and_conflict_of_interest/

He will soon start a new project!)
And this means waiting for the news of another cool project))
Although I do not think that he sold everything, maybe the main part, but not all of them
TaxiBloger

Activity: 41
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 10:25:03 AM

Something is wrong with such deal. Why did coin founder sell all his tokens? Maybe he know something about market and its trend? We should watch closely on each large coins holder.
bitPico

Activity: 35

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 10:25:36 AM

Good for him; time for him to reap the rewards!!!
davicoin

Activity: 11

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 10:26:43 AM

On reading the headline, my fear was that this was bad news for the project. But it seems that he's determined to stay involved and that this represents an ethical choice, so good luck to Charlie.
blue_id69

Activity: 266
Merit: 104

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 10:36:05 AM

All of his litecoins not 51% of the market though, its fine and good for him, i mean he deserve to take some profit he work hard to dovlop it right. And if he have any future project i totally into it.
talkbitcoin
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1032

All I know is that I know nothing.

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 10:36:40 AM

now i am convinced that Charlie Lee is trying to manipulate the price and cover his tracks by pretending and saying he is not manipulating it.

you can see that it has already taken its effect on litecoin price and i am sure he had his short positions set up before making that tweet. saying "i don't have short positions" doesn't mean he really doesn't. and it was kind of predictable that LTC would get dumped like this after its big pump.

.L I V E C O I N . N E T.
..PROFITBOX..
██  █████████████████████████
  █████████▄      ▄██████████
█████████████▄  ▄████████████
    █████████████████████████
  ██████████▀    ▀█ ▀████████
████  █████▀  ▄▄  ▀█  ▀██████
  ████████▀  ▄██▄  ▀█   ▀████
    ██████   ▀██▀   ██   ████
  █████████▄      ▄██████████
██  █████████▄  ▄████████████
  ███████████████████████████
██  █████████████████████████
  █████████████████████▀ ███
█████████████████████▀   ███
    █████████████▀     ████
  █████████████▀   ██    ████
████  █████▀     ██    ████
  ███████▀   ██    ██    ████
    █████    ██    ██    ████
  ███████    ██    ██    ████
██  █████    ██    ██    ████
Pain Packer

Activity: 322
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 10:37:24 AM

He sold all of his coins because he is always accused of fraud whenever he tweets about litecoin. He just distance himself but will still continue to watch the growth of litecoin.

♦      GΞMΞRA      ♦     Crypto-Token Backed by Colombian Emeralds     [  WHITEPAPER  ]              
     ▬▬▬    PRE-SALE  ▶  Sep 10th - Oct 24th     JOIN NOW & get 20% BONUS!    ▬▬▬    
♦          TELEGRAM        TWITTER        FACEBOOK        YOUTUBE         MEDIUM         GITHUB         LINKEDIN          ♦
Smoke12

Activity: 42

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 10:37:40 AM

Who cares? LTC is a good coin!
Baofeng
Legendary

Activity: 2590
Merit: 1658

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 11:05:18 AM

Yes, I already read the news somewhere that he is selling because of some conflict of interest. I think this will be a huge blow to the coins that he has created. Although he said that the didn't owned that much, still there's a significant impact on the price. The price just plummeted together with most of the altcoins.

On reading the headline, my fear was that this was bad news for the project. But it seems that he's determined to stay involved and that this represents an ethical choice, so good luck to Charlie.

Of course this is really bad news for the project. Who will be the next face of Litecoin? The project has so much potential but if the founder himself has left because of personal reasons, then how can it survived?

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
mathiaslivis

Activity: 139
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 11:07:07 AM

Today, many miners in the miners group are guessing that the founder of LTC is doing this for the upcoming LTC bifurcation and accumulating funds. It may pull the fork of LTC to a high price.
gidaahmad

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 11:15:33 AM

I think He has a good strategy for the future of Litcoin. Or He has a new project other than better Litecoin maybe? And what I've read He's got enough of what he has right now. And I must say that he is "very cool".
PepperaOnIt

Activity: 266
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 11:19:08 AM

I think He has a good strategy for the future of Litcoin. Or He has a new project other than better Litecoin maybe? And what I've read He's got enough of what he has right now. And I must say that he is "very cool".
selling all of his own litecoin means that the litecoin has no much further to go. and he thinks that this price is the only price that litecoin can make. is this a smart move? giving up with your own making?
ethmoney

Activity: 2

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 11:20:50 AM

one more reason to buy at dip Charlie lee is big manipulator his tweets are manipulative
TaxiBloger

Activity: 41

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 12:24:16 PM

All of his litecoins not 51% of the market though, its fine and good for him, i mean he deserve to take some profit he work hard to dovlop it right. And if he have any future project i totally into it.

I will support his future project too. But sounds crazy when digital currency founder sold all his assets. What will be with Amazon if Bezos will sell all his shares? I think market will crash and all tech industry will be in fire! But what we see on crypto market? Nothing. How is it possible?
mangkanor

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 12:34:33 PM

Only fools will bite his bait,he just want you too sell your holdings so he can buy it back,another market manipulation from a greedy person.

niisarearning

Activity: 910
Merit: 252

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 12:55:08 PM

He is again doing the strategy where again he will buy the coins once it dumped hard after his statement he knows crypto currency price c ompletely depend on speculation now he is trying to spread negative speculation and will buy from bottom . In august china has done the same .
YYmeans

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 01:08:04 PM

Well ,it's not a good news for litecoin holders.Maybe Charlie want to start a new coin .Litecoin has not done anything for years, why is it still in top 10?

bmv143

Activity: 84

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 01:20:48 PM

Only fools will bite his bait,he just want you too sell your holdings so he can buy it back,another market manipulation from a greedy person.

I, too, hold the same opinion because the market litecoin will panic because of the future fate of the coin and the price will drop. There will be a good reason to purchase cheap.
Timeme

Activity: 84
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 01:28:20 PM

He said that selling the COINS was for the better development of the community, but he just sold it at a high price, which made me suspicious, and I focused on his next project development plan.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: