Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 01:07:04 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: market dropdown  (Read 232 times)
goldenmistletoes

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 07:45:56 PM

Hi There,

i've been really busy the previous days and didn't read a lot about btc, altcoins and current markets, but i've seen the big increase in the past as well as the significant dropdown of the markets in the last 24h.
what are the reasons for that market behavior, especially what caused the recent drop?

thanks in advance

Maybe it is because a lot of bitcoin investors sold their coin this early december because of the price and the need for money for the holidays.
johniadeluca

Activity: 224
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 07:47:23 PM

Fear of the new year coming in also generates a solid amount of negativity within the markets as well
ronafurw

Activity: 420
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 11:14:26 AM

Because of the bitcoin price down other alt coins also falling down Sad , i also dont have news about btc going now Sad but i hope this will be up again before the year ends Sad , but i think some reasons is transferring their bitcoin to bitcoincash now.
Many people pour the money to bitcoin cash. And for that reason bitcoin dropped out. Another reason is they are talking about some corrections and slow transaction problem. I think that are the main reason. Altcoin dropped out due to bitcoin dropped.

No worries for bitcoin owner the situation is going to be good in 2018. Just hold your bitcoin and see what happened. Don’t be discouraged always encouraged this is investment some time loss some time profit.
Dzernej

Activity: 54
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 11:17:56 AM

Until new year btc will slowly drop, but from 2018 I hope forhuge increase like was this autumn.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: