Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 07:47:31 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Where to buy ALTCOINS?  (Read 717 times)
Malamok101

Activity: 868
Merit: 100

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 06:10:23 AM

you can buy altcoins in trading sites and exchanger sites that you can swap into bitcoin because it's basically used to exchange different altcoins is bitcoin so there's a wallet with different altcoins that I'm going to make a bitcoin Your wallet has this defferent types of coins that you can convert it into bitcoin.

godfredmanu

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 06:14:28 AM

Most exchanges have altcoins that you can exchange your bitcoins ,ethereum or fiat currency to purchase altcoins. But to find the particular exchange to purchase your altcoins; you can use coinmarketcap to search for that altcoin, then go to the market,it list all the exchanges with the volume and supply of that coins in each exchange.

STEALTHCRYPTO        ═════•    QUANTUM MEST NETWORK   •═════  STEALTHCRYPTO
███ Quantum Secure Cryptography for data protection  ███
Telegram | Reddit | Medium | Twitter | Google plus | Facebook
realcrypto

Activity: 476
Merit: 12

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 06:19:01 AM

You can buy some of the alternative coin during intial coin offering and you can also buy from any exchanger like etherdelta, hitbtc, yobit etc.

S A N T A   C O I N     |     HYPER DEFLATIONARY COIN WITH REFLECTIONS IN BUSD
|     T W I T T E R     |     T E L E G R A M     |     M E D I U M     |
████  ███████████████  ██  █   BUY SANTA   █  ██  ███████████████  ████
Johntata

Activity: 88

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 06:26:30 AM

You can buy them on EtherDelta.
danmoris

Activity: 280
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 10:45:16 AM

I would say visit exchanges that are safe secure and fast in transactions.
Poloniex Bittrex for example.
Kemileye

Activity: 573
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 10:59:50 AM

You can buy altcoins on exchanges they are listed on. To check where you can buy your favorite altcoins, go to coinmarketcap.com, search for the coin in the search box you will see where the altcoin is listed.

Oikos.cash      Decentralized Finance on Tron   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   Collateral-backed stable-coins
     github  ◥ telegram   ◥ twitter   ◥ discord            synthetic asset trading  
                             ❱❱❱   JOIN OIKOS   ❰❰❰                     trustless token exchange  
black45

Activity: 350
Merit: 15

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 11:26:19 AM

my suggestion at bitfinex have bitcoin, litecoin, ethereum, ethereum classic, zcash, monero, dash, ripple, iota, bitcoincash and others, now what you want coins? you must find market that has a coin what want you buy
kamudd

Activity: 466

Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 01:02:25 PM

Dear People, where to buy ALTCOINS?

I like Litebit.eu because they support also wallets for much coins but they never have stock.
there are a lot of exchanges that make buying and selling altcoin call it yobit, bittrex, binance, poloniex and others there you can choose many types of coin you want to buy.

Hityor_Petar

Activity: 118

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 01:21:08 PM

If you are interested in knowing all possible exchanges you can find out on the coinmarketcap.com. I personally use bittrex, poloniex

BTCeminjas

Activity: 322
Merit: 23

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 01:21:31 PM

I like Litebit.eu because they support also wallets for much coins but they never have stock.

There's so many exchange website now where you find an altcoins you want or even the cheap coin.
For now i have an account on coinsmarket.com, bittrex.com, poloniex and etherdelta all these exchange site i spend my money for trading and holding some high valued altcoin. There also have a coins that supported with ERC20. Easy to used especially in newbie like me.
For now stock my coins there i can't transfer my main wallet due to high fees.
Shaminyue

Activity: 119
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 01:29:24 PM

I'm using Cryptopia now, it is simple, quick and low fee. You can search for number of altcoins here.
Titus pollo

Activity: 80

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 01:34:35 PM

I really like binance  https://goo.gl/KdWJHu lowest trading fees

And they have a smartphone app aswell
vintages

Activity: 966
Merit: 153

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 01:50:15 PM

Though, I have not heard of Litebit.eu, but I believe you might have done your background check on the exchange site. There are so many good exchanges you can buy altcoins from; personally I use myetherwallet for some time now and I must comment that its a very good exchange site. Other good ones are Bittrex, Cryptopia, Poloniex, Binance and Etherdelta. Make sure you read the recent reviews before you choose.
A Feeder

Activity: 392
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 01:52:51 PM

Hello there. I dont know much but I think you can get altcoins at hitbtc.com. Not so sure though.
altcoinhunter01

Activity: 840
Merit: 40

View Profile WWW
December 26, 2017, 01:53:41 PM

In my opinion, bittrex is the best exchange for buying and selling altcoins. It is very easy to use and they have strongest security features. If you have ERC20 tokens then you can use myetherwallet or etherdelta.

TheFaustFlick.com
»   Executive Produce a Comedy Film   «
✦ ────────  Facebook TwitterBountyTelegram  ──────── ✦
Baikalika Team

Activity: 140

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 02:16:52 PM

I use bittrex, good rates and servise and have opportunity in many altcoins
GFE

Activity: 336

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 02:34:53 PM

The best way to buy altcoins is good criptocurrency exchange. So I prefer big criptocurrency exchange such poloniex or bittrex for this purpose

SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform   
▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬
Github    -    Discord    -    Twitter    -    Telegram    -    Get Free Airdrop Now!
ORiN

Activity: 532
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 02:41:38 PM

There's a considerable amount of various services for the exchange and sale of cryptocurrencies. I can highlight POLONIEX  one of the most popular services for exchanging altcoins, users are offered a huge number of various cryptocurrencies. However  many investors don't like the speed of  response of support service .
helloinox

Activity: 181

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 12:59:52 PM

I use hitBTC cause it has ICO section which is very convenient.
Koobtcgal

Activity: 714

Acewins.io

View Profile WWW
December 27, 2017, 05:17:53 PM

I suggest you checking binance, it has the highest withdrawal limit of 2btc per day for even unverified members. Most altcoins are listed there which will make you easy to buy and sell them there. Moreover, I like their low transaction fees compared to other exchanges in addition to the high withdrawal limit.

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: