Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 04:38:15 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Why Bitcoin is going down?  (Read 1202 times)
kotajikikox

Activity: 2422
Merit: 213

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 05:10:06 PM

Why bitcoin start going down and down will it goes below 10000$?

just read the threads same with your topic mate sorry i tell franckly you avoid making thread similar to the old one this is nonsense, but i will answer due people have own personal needs this holiday season thats the reason bitcoin continue to dump.

Pamadar
Legendary

Activity: 2982
Merit: 1028

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 05:16:11 PM

just read the threads same with your topic mate sorry i tell franckly you avoid making thread similar to the old one this is nonsense, but i will answer due people have own personal needs this holiday season thats the reason bitcoin continue to dump.
Oh yeah that's also can be consider why people are dumping and cashing out their investment, they needed money to use on this holiday rush
so we might see bitcoin to rise up maybe next year value will continue to fall down, just hold and buy if you still have spare money.
Satish147

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

Harmony for One and All

View Profile WWW
December 22, 2017, 05:23:34 PM

It is only correction movement and bitcoin market  trying to find its true value based on market demand and supply. But bitcoin will shoot up in near future again.

putrii

Activity: 420

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 05:25:03 PM

bitcoin begins to decline because governments in other countries ask for bitcoin circulation tax and this causes bitcoin will be controlled by the government, because bitcoin should not be controlled by the government.
mersal

Activity: 1204
Merit: 38

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 05:29:48 PM

Bitcoin fall down continuesly for the last few days because of many people need to exchange their bitcoin to their own currencies for Christmas and new year celebration so people sell their bitcoins continuesly but it is not a big fall after this week its become normal.
cutikanzilong

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 05:33:09 PM

Bitcoin price is not regulated by banks or the governments, it is all “demand and supply”. Many factors set the price however, when the price falls to the point where large scale miners are not longer meeting their costs, they must begin selling their accumulated hoard of bitcoins to remain afloat while hoping the price goes back up.  This effective breakeven price represents a serious tipping point.
fulmetal08larz

Activity: 476
Merit: 124

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 05:39:00 PM

There are many factors why BTC price is going down. For the past month, FUDs are all over the news and social media about BTC, scams involving crypto are proliferating as well. There are also those who are profit taking for their grand vacation this coming Holiday Season. Panic Selling of those who have weak hands by just seeing this bloodbath in crypto world could have affected the price too. Scenarios like this definitely happened in the past and we all know how BTC can withstand all of that.
@oweljayr

Activity: 215
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 05:45:18 PM

Isn't a good time to invest in Bitcoin when it is going down?  Since it is down, when it goes up, then your investment would also goes up and you'll ern from it.  That is how I read it or am I analyzing it wrong?
bitcoinerjawa

Activity: 364

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 05:46:38 PM

bitcoin is down as it seems and I hear there is a government issue that exists in the part of the country asking for taxes from bitcoin trade.
Shenzou

Activity: 1400
Merit: 283

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 05:47:13 PM

I think that the most reasonable explanation for why the bitcoin price is going down is due to the fact that the major miners have stopped mining bitcoin and this lead to the miner fees going up and the transaction time increasing, along side these factors ethereum, bitcoin cash and some other altcoins were having an increase, and this lead to some people switching thier bitcoin to these ones to make profit from it, there is no telling what will be the stop point for bitcoin but the others are going down and as soon as the fees strat getting back to normal, i ma sure the price will start going up again.
Rozita

Activity: 658
Merit: 108

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 05:47:38 PM

Bitcoin fall down continuesly for the last few days because of many people need to exchange their bitcoin to their own currencies for Christmas and new year celebration so people sell their bitcoins continuesly but it is not a big fall after this week its become normal.

Even if you are right and some people are cashing out the money for Christmas, I don't think it should cause such a fall in price. The volume isn't that high.

I mean this is not regular people that cause the price to fall. There are some whales that can do whatever they want.
homey108

Activity: 153

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 05:52:17 PM

The drop in price has nothing to do with Christmas, or with the new tax bill, or with anything limited to only a few countries.  Bitcoin is a worldwide phenomena.

Markets drop.  It's just part of any market. Nothing goes up forever.  It's all very healthy and will create the foundation for the next big run-up in price.
maxxdxx

Activity: 199

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 05:52:58 PM

Wall Street strikes again! It’s possible true those guys from wall street are pros in trading, no one in the world are better than them. What you think it will happen when amateurs vs pros happen!
akiraminai

Activity: 93

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 05:54:13 PM

If you are asking for the information on why so " then we can't answer you. All I can I share is the idea of why I think it is dropping. I think that the reason behind it's decreasing value is because of the incoming holidays. I can't prove it just yet but that's all I can think of what the reason may be. There must be some logical explanations about this though some are not proven
Silent26

Activity: 602
Merit: 326

Politeness: 1227: - 0 / +1

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 05:55:40 PM

I think it because of the year going to Christmas season and new year. And its cryptocurrency always prices going up and down.
I think new year and Christmas season has nothing to do with it. Since bitcoin increase its price these past weeks with unknown reason, it can still fall with a unknown reason too. But im really curious about what is happening to bitcoin's price.

Кoppeктиpoвкa нaблюдaeтcя пocтoяннo, этo жe кpиптoвaлютa, a нe фиaт.
I wonder what did he just said. Maybe thats the answer.

404 Not Found
rjp55

Activity: 798
Merit: 250

CurioInvest [IEO Live]

View Profile WWW
December 22, 2017, 05:59:39 PM

I think this price drops due to two reasons,

1. bitcoin fork on 28th of december, some miners or investors shifts to altcoins.
2.  some companies on wall street or elsewhere, maybe investors chose to take over their profits from bitcoin and other altcoins before the end of the year.

With this price drops, more people will invest to BTC to catch this last chance.

░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░                                         
              ░░▒▓▓███▓▓░░████████████████▓░                                   
          ░▓▓▓▒██████████░ ███████████████████▒                                 
       ░▓██▒░  ███████████▓ ▒███████████████████▓▓▓▓▓████▓▓                     
  ▒▓▓▓██▒     ████████   ▒██░ ██████████▓▒░      █████████████████▓▓▒░         
 ▓█▒░░        ▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓  ░▒███░ ▓▓▓▒░░   ░░▒▒▓▓███▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒       ░▒▓███████▓▒░   
 █                                               ░▒▒▓▓██████████▓▒░░░▒▓██████▓█
 █▒  ▒▓▓▒░▒▓█▓▓▓▒▒▒▒░░                                    ░▒▓▓████████▓▓▒░   ▒█
 ░█ ▒████▓  ▒▒░▒▒▓▓▓▓██████████▓▓▓▒▒▒░                            ░▒      ░▓██ 
  ▒███▒▓▓██  ░              ▒░░█████▓▓▓▓██▓▓▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░░          ░░ ▓██████▓▓▒
    ▓█▓▓▒▓█▓ ▒              ▒▒▓███  ███████████▓▓█▓░░▒▒░░░  ▓███████▓████████ ▓█
     ░█  ▓██▓▒░░▒▓▓▓▓▓████████▓░   ████▒▒▓▓▓▓██████      ░ ████████▒█████▓▒  ▒█
      ▓▓▓▓████▓▒░░                ▒███ ░███▓█▓▓████░    ▓ ████████▓▓█▓▒    ▓▓▓ 
      ░▓█████▓▒▓██████▓▒░         ▒██▓ ██▒  ██▓▓████    ▒  ░            ▒██▒   
        ░▒         ░▒▓█████████▓▒  ██▒ █▓    ██▒█████    ▒▒▒░░░▒░░░█▓▒▓██▓     
                          ░▒▓█████████ ██    ▓█▒█████▓             ░▓██▓       
                                  ░▒▓█▓ ██ ░▒██░██████▓  ▒▒▒░   ▒▓███▒         
                                      █▓▒▓████░▓████▓ ▓▓▓██████████░           
                                       ▓█▓▓▓▓▓█████▓          ░▒▒               
                                         ▒▓▓██▓▒░                               

|
|

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ███████████▀     ██ ██
██ ██████████▌   ▄▄▄██ ██
██ ██████████   ██████ ██
██ ███████          ██ ██
██ ███████▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄██ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██

██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
|
Whitepaper
Ann Thread
Bounty Thread
betMaster

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 06:16:02 PM

Bitcoin's market cap has decreased in these previous day in as mad manner as it increased with in the previous weeks . This Christmas is definitely not fond of bitcoin i guess  Grin Grin . It's already a miracle that it stood so long in the 16k range for so long even tho the market cap was hugely decreasing ( more than 10 Billions of market have been lost in the last few days ) , and despite that fees were growing exponentially so people might have went for LTC or ETH to avoid paying such fees . But this will only affect those who invested in bitcoin when it was at peak in the last period , those who just earned it somehow without having to pay or invest a dime don't even care about it i think ..
syedasadsheeraz

Activity: 6

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 06:20:35 PM

it will not down furtherBTCit will increase up and up
danipay

Activity: 910
Merit: 512

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 06:24:01 PM

The weakening of the virtual currency, Bitcoin is thought to be due to the booming influence of Bitcoin Cash (BCH), one of the cryptocurrencies that has recently started to affect the market. Bitcoin Cash price increase trend, according to him, one of them is caused by the transition from Bitcoin owners to Bitcoin Cash. Bitcoin's price decline follows supply and demand laws, while Bitcoin Cash has the opposite.
Jashhh

Activity: 129

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 06:25:56 PM

I think it because of the year going to Christmas season and new year. And its cryptocurrency always prices going up and down.
I think new year and Christmas season has nothing to do with it. Since bitcoin increase its price these past weeks with unknown reason, it can still fall with a unknown reason too. But im really curious about what is happening to bitcoin's price.

No he's right, this is probably because of the holidays.

First: It was already known and on the news how shops/stores have a rare peak this coming weekend because it doesn't happen often that Christmas is RIGHT after the weekend. This means there is a huge demand for euro's/dollars this weekend. More than in the most years because the weekends ALREADY have much more demand usually, a lot more shopping takes place. Plus, especially this year after this recession it seems people have more to spend and the expectations were that people would spend more.

So... people cash out some of their investments which had already increased in value. Have more to spent in Euro's/Dollars, have a christmas bonus, spent a christmas bonus to employee's of the investment firms, etc. etc. Especially since the crypto-currencies were rising so hard, every possible thing all came down to 1 ideal moment to cash out some of their investments.

This would probably mean that things could start recovering in the night of monday to tuesday. But ofcourse you never know in crypto-land. This is just my theory.

These falls have happened before and it had always gone up big time afterwards. People have regretted not having bought in when things were cheap. It looks worse now because the value was so high, but in percentages it's the same as almost every year. But again, this is just what i think. I don't know if something else is going on too this time.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: