Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 11:15:56 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin Goes Down! Surprising or not  (Read 587 times)
Mister1k

Activity: 896
Merit: 520

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 01:38:42 PM

Actually, I think that 2k is really low...

I doubt it will reach those levels but maybe I am completely wrong.. I would say that over the short term it may reach 9k and after a while maybe 5k.. But not lower. Just because I guess bitcoinners will rush to buy at those levels!

Still, I can of course be wrong. It is actually really hard to make any accurate forecasts, so will are all merely placing bets!

Good luck and good year everyone! Wink

You will not find the dump as much you can expected. Last time hard fork also bitcoin lowers around 3k USD that time but since the price bump of this time and as we noticed the bitcoin hard fork last few times.
We will find the bump which takes flight to 25k USD before January 1st again.
So don't waste your bitcoins by changing it different coins or panic about it.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
keepfighting

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 03:15:02 PM

to hold now is better. if it goes down more, I would prefer to buy some and repeat the same pattern .Hoping for a huge growth in 2018
yenimailb

Activity: 56

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 03:20:48 PM

Hey...Guys.

Recently I read the news of CRyptocurrency where the Bitcoin Price Goes down approx $2000. So what's the Prediction for 2018?

BTC will go up 20.000$ in 1 month.
Price will be 70 k end of 2018.
keepfighting

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 04:52:23 PM

Bold statement. Lets wait and watch
BILGPS

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 05:07:16 PM

I am not that much surprised that bitcoin is the good for us in the few days ago because we were looking to them at the high price but now the price is falling because it was not the normal rise it was abnormal and now we are facing the problem. it is surprising as well because the prices were going well and now it is not the thriller for us to control the price of bitcoin. it is really surprising for those who have invested their income into the bitcoin for the first time and now they are looking that the prices are falling 

Zuilhsa

Activity: 296

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 05:24:17 PM

I was shocked when the prise raised to $19000 within few days, the same I was really shocked again when it goes down to $13000, it looks like it is a temporary correction and will retrace soon again after Christmas. I read a news that next year the price of bitcoin is going to reach $50000, so now is the time to collect coins and don't intend to sell coins by the price dip, hold on patiently, the fear on this price decrease makes people to sell but don't do that.

Wilhelm
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1265

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 05:46:00 PM

Wait for all weak hands to leave.
Stabilize.
Back to 20k in Q2 2018

Bitcoin is like a box of chocolates. You never know what you're gonna get !!
richardsNY
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1091

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 06:06:41 PM

Wait for all weak hands to leave.
Stabilize.
Back to 20k in Q2 2018

Basically that. Buy high sell low noobs have to get shaken out, which might sound a bit cruel, but this isn't a market that you step in just for fun. It's either you adapt to the market, which they obviously can't, or get eaten by whales, which is what's happening right now. It however remains to be seen whether or not the shake-off is over. I wouldn't be surprised to see it test the $10k level, which will allow these whales to grab even cheaper coins. Main point of importance is that this mad panic is lasting just for a very short time, meaning that it won't take much longer than a few weeks to a month to recover from this.
AltMoses

Activity: 420
Merit: 104

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 06:33:29 PM

When many people are in panic, wise ones are acting to gain more profit.. Just don`t sell at the bottom, contrarywise, it`s a good time to buy
Blue2012

Activity: 182
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 06:38:10 PM

It is not suprising that bitcoin price goes down because it is just normal thing in bitcoin because of correction of bitcoin price and that's why bitcoin is volatile. My prediction of bitcoin price at the end of the year is up to $15000 or more.
Wilhelm
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1265

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 07:17:42 PM

People only like volatility if it goes one way Smiley

Bitcoin is like a box of chocolates. You never know what you're gonna get !!
Rozita

Activity: 658
Merit: 108

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 07:41:51 PM

After bitcoin price rose that fast to 20000 dollar, every one expected this price fall too. So I personally was not surprised. It is normal and I won't be surprised when the price rise to a new all time high in a short time.
senyorito123

Activity: 1736
Merit: 505

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 02:19:22 AM

I'm sure it's temporarily decrease and good time to buy Bitcoin
I expect Bitcoin to be 20 000 in the beginning of 2018, and may be up to 100 000 till the end.
Of course that's only my thought, but I saw similar opinion of popular people in this industry
very nice bro. I believe it too

It is not surprising it is the effect of holiday season because many people exchange their btc to fiat money,many bitcoiners waiting for this big dump because this is the good time to buy cheaper bitcoin  and we know all that this is only a temporary dump,if you have bitcoin don't panic selling because it is normal we cannot predict bitcoins volatility.

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

Granxis

Activity: 1400
Merit: 536

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 07:10:57 AM

I'm sure it's temporarily decrease and good time to buy Bitcoin
I expect Bitcoin to be 20 000 in the beginning of 2018, and may be up to 100 000 till the end.
Of course that's only my thought, but I saw similar opinion of popular people in this industry
very nice bro. I believe it too

It is not surprising it is the effect of holiday season because many people exchange their btc to fiat money,many bitcoiners waiting for this big dump because this is the good time to buy cheaper bitcoin  and we know all that this is only a temporary dump,if you have bitcoin don't panic selling because it is normal we cannot predict bitcoins volatility.
If the people who sell Bitcoin after the holiday season make a different investment? Bitcoin, which is owned by big companies, does not think these companies need the money for the holiday season.

.Duelbits.
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
TRY OUR
  NEW  UNIQUE
GAMES!
..DICE...
███████████████████████████████
███▀▀                     ▀▀███
███    ▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄    ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███   ▀████▀       ▀████▀   ███
███                         ███
███   ▄████▄       ▄████▄   ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███    ▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀    ███
███▄▄                     ▄▄███
.MINES.
████████████████████████▄▀▄████
██████████████▀▄▄▄▀█████▄▀▄████
████████████▀ █████▄▀████ █████
██████████      █████▄▀▀▄██████
███████▀          ▀████████████
█████▀              ▀██████████
█████                ██████████
████▌                ▐█████████
█████                ██████████
██████▄            ▄███████████
████████▄▄      ▄▄█████████████
.PLINKO.
█████████▀▀▀       ▀▀▀█████████
██████▀  ▄▄███ ███      ▀██████
█████  ▄▀▀                █████
████  ▀                    ████
████                       ████
█████                     █████
██████▄                 ▄██████
█████████▄▄▄       ▄▄▄█████████
10,000x
MULTIPLIER
NEARLY UP TO
.50%. REWARDS
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
keepfighting

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 07:42:17 AM

Very true .  The nature of BTC is like that, its hard to control the rise and fall.
Choii

Activity: 658
Merit: 106

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 08:53:15 AM

It is not suprising that bitcoin price goes down because it is just normal thing in bitcoin because of correction of bitcoin price and that's why bitcoin is volatile. My prediction of bitcoin price at the end of the year is up to $15000 or more.

I agree, it's normal if the price or value goes down because bitcoin is depend on supply and demend that's why i'm not surprising when the value going down. And i think this is the time to buy more bitcoin because in this coming year 2018 the value of bitcoin is increase, so you can gain more profit if it's happen.

███    TWITTER    MEGATRON      WHITEPAPER     ███
███       ANN                     THE RISE OF BLOCKCHAIN REVOLUTION                  LAUNCH EVENT    ███
███  TELEGRAM     WEBSITE           FACEBOOK      ███
jakezyrus

Activity: 714

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 09:04:52 AM

When many people are in panic, wise ones are acting to gain more profit.. Just don`t sell at the bottom, contrarywise, it`s a good time to buy

selling at the bottom is not actually a smart move and i think none of us will panic and start to sell off their coins not unless they are trully need the money to use on some important occasions but if not then much better if we can just hold still because this is just a mere correction that is happening lately and theres nothing to worry about this. its not really surprising to see this event because hello? its december and we are now close to christmas day therfor people are still expected to sell of and cash out some of their holdings to be able to prepare this once in a lifetime event.
superjeyy

Activity: 182
Merit: 147

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 09:19:02 AM

I am not surprised with the decrease in Bitcoin rates. It actually is normal and expected since it reached a remarkable rate a few weeks back. I believe that each aspect always has an equivalent opposite reaction; so when Bitcoin reached it's peak it will most definitely have a correction that can be quite devastating and overwhelming causing panic selling and the inappropriate usage of this currency. Let's also consider the fact that it is Christmas, many people are in need so that they could buy gifts for others and spend for themselves. Hopefully after this season, Bitcoin rates would start increasing.
Stooked

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 03:35:52 PM

not Surprising for last down of bitcoin it is normally.

i’m worry price is so high and correction happen’s

ssuchy

Activity: 490

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 07:49:43 PM

selling at the bottom is not actually a smart move and i think none of us will panic and start to sell off their coins not unless they are trully need the money to use on some important occasions but if not then much better if we can just hold still because this is just a mere correction that is happening lately and theres nothing to worry about this. its not really surprising to see this event because hello? its december and we are now close to christmas day therfor people are still expected to sell of and cash out some of their holdings to be able to prepare this once in a lifetime event.
I completely agree with your opinion, because if you analyze the whole past year, then the price of Bitcoin has always fluctuated within such limits comma that is in percentage. Therefore, I do not think that something can change. Moreover, Bitcoin has never been in a stable currency, and this must be taken into account before starting to panic.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: