Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 02:08:51 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  
Author Topic: EtherDelta! It's not safe anymore !?  (Read 3064 times)
redyaprimasmara

Activity: 252
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
December 27, 2017, 02:22:32 PM

i think that was not entirely true
as we knew etherdelta goes down for a day
to anticipate phishing in etherdelta we need to follow news from etherdelta social media before you want to trade in that exchange
be safe trading guys

▬[  FXPay.IO  ]▬   
▌ A Decentralized Gateway to The World's Digital Ecosystem  ▌
▬▬  MAIN SALE STARTS 1st AUGUST▬▬ | Twitter  | Telegram  | ANN  | Medium  | LinkedIn  | Facebook| ▬▬
Swenna

Activity: 364
Merit: 106

View Profile WWW
December 27, 2017, 02:24:40 PM

How would you actually get your tokens out of etherdelta? It seems like a simple question but I am stuck in the position where as a noob I imported myetherwallet into etherdelta, then deposited the tokens ready to trade. Then, as I'm a noob I realized that you need ethereum to perform trades, which I didn't have in the etherwallet. So the question then becomes how do you get tokens off etherdelta back to myetherwallet without using ether for a transfer. Is there an easy way to put tokens back into myetherwallet?

Apologies if this seems like a dumb question.

Well, if you were able to deposit your tokens in etherdelta, it means that you had an eth balance? However, if you don't have any eth balance anymore, you can ask someone to lend you some or you can buy some. It is true, you won't be able to place a sell order in the market unless you have an available eth balance for a transaction. You'll also need eth when you withdraw your funds after a successful sell.
FiiNALiZE

Activity: 868
Merit: 500

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 12:40:14 AM

EtherDelta! Dear forum participants, what do you think about how to continue working, because there is no alternative to this exchange yet, and it is not possible to trade safely any more. What alternative can you offer?
That exchange is definitely something that you'd want to stay with because not many bad things happened on it. There's a lot of exchanges that aren't online anymore...

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
popolite11

Activity: 882
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 02:00:53 PM

EtherDelta! Dear forum participants, what do you think about how to continue working, because there is no alternative to this exchange yet, and it is not possible to trade safely any more. What alternative can you offer?

I don’t want to use this platform anymore. At last few months Etherdelta was hacked or broken I suppose three times. If developers can not to hold with it. Then I should to find another more secure platform.
bitcoinhunter1221

Activity: 266
Merit: 13

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 02:15:48 PM

Etherdelta's hack incident made a huge effect on crypto investors that invests and transacts on etherdelta. Some said that they lost their money and I know it still not safe to use etherdelta until every questions are answered by the whole team. I hope they can solve this as soon as possible.
juliamichaels18

Activity: 39
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 02:18:33 PM

we should never trusted our private key from the start. i suggest you binnance or bittrex. both are best trading site i ever know and binnace is the most best trading site with the biggest investors in it. etherdelta was fishy and have a bad value in their market. so i dont like to doing trading on etherdelta.
Braydean

Activity: 280

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 02:35:27 PM

When the etherdelta got hack i don't understand the process. I can't transfer token from myetherwallet to delta i dont know what happen if it is etherwum network or the etherdelta .
JoMarrah Iarim Dan

Activity: 644
Merit: 252

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 02:41:09 PM

How can you say that etherdelta is not safe anymore ? Yes lately and even few hours ago I checked etherdelta and I notice that i cannot transfer any of my alts and my eths from etherdelta to myEtherwallet. My friend has the same problem as me. But i guess it is not a reason that etherdelta is not safe anymore. Lot of exchangers today has a problem even hitbtc and coinbase. Instead of worrying regarding the safety, i am much more worried, what if etherdelta crashes. But i just hope it wont happen

ApeSwap.
The next-gen AMM,
Staking and Farming
Protocol on BSC
           ▄██▄
          ██████
          ██████
          ██████ ▄▄███▄
          █████
███▀ ▀▀█
    ▄█████████████▌    ▀█
   ██▀  ▀█████████▄     ▀█
  ██      █████████▄
 ▄█▀       █████████▄
▀▀          ▀█████████▄
              ▀█████████▄
                ▀█████████▄
                   ▀▀▀▀▀▀██
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
Stake now
for over 900% APR!
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
keykey1

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 04:15:34 PM

I saw the news that on this exchange it is already possible to trade and I will try with a small amount, because I have not found a worthy replacement for EtherDelta
jamelyn

Activity: 518

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 04:21:06 PM

etherdelta is one of the largest exchangers. It does not mean that you are stable but to be safe on the etherdelta trade.etherdela is just my trading site apart from it.
lprytk

Activity: 53

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 04:24:04 PM

while using etherdelta i can advise usage of metamask. that way there is more security.

▌BalehuBucks (https://balehubucks.com/) ┃ Rewarding Local Merchant & Consumers (https://balehubucks.com/)▐
║ WhitePaper (https://balehubucks.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/10/balehuwhitepapers-v1.pdf) ║┶┶┶│ JOIN PRE-ICO NOW (https://balehubucks.com/) │┶┶┶║  Bounty  (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2486641.0) ║
ANN Thread (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2441782) ┇ Twitter (https://twitter.com/balehubucks) ┇ Facebook (https://www.facebook.com/balehubucks/) ┇ Telegram (https://t.me/balehubucks)
IgniHash

Activity: 224

One Token to Move Anything Anywhere

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 04:29:08 PM

You can try trade your token with alternative exchanges like https://idex.market/ I think etherdelta is fine now. I just made some trade there. Mos people get hacked because they enter some phising site like this -> etherdella.com  (with double small L letter)

anshk

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 05:38:55 PM

I don’t want to use this platform anymore. At last few months Etherdelta was hacked or broken I suppose three times. If developers can not to hold with it. Then I should to find another more secure platform.
sale.kripta

Activity: 336

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 05:50:20 PM

Constantly I used it to trade crypto coins, but after it was attacked by hackers I'm afraid to go to their site.
BitcoinMarshal

Activity: 756
Merit: 504

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 06:20:03 PM

Many other members also afraid after hacking and looking for alternative because its not suitable for any one to use platform where he is not secure good news is we have some new and good exchanges which are starting like this hopefully these will give good competition and etherdelta devs will do some more good work for their own exchange
CryptoBuds
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1043

HODL

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 12:51:49 PM

Etherdelta now works the same as before. It seems to me that this is one of the strongest trading platforms that will exist despite the difficulties (even with founders).

September11

Activity: 135

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 11:42:22 PM

Etherdelta now works the same as before. It seems to me that this is one of the strongest trading platforms that will exist despite the difficulties (even with founders).

They are now changing the rules on how to get listed there in such a way that they will probably destroy their successful exchange. Such a pity for EtherDelta.

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ ✅ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project ● ☞ ✅ Best privacy crypto-market! ● █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ─────────────────║ WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ║─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June]✅[Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ ✓ Windows  |  ✓ macOS  |  ✓ Linux
vaughn125

Activity: 238

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 03:15:57 PM

Well, this really is bad news for etherdelta. Even i do not use their services anymore. I would rather wait longer for my beloved altcoins to be listed in other exchanges than to risk my investments into etherdelta. I think it has been hacked at least twice in the year of 2017. Which is why i lost interest with it. You're better off using other exchanges out there than risk your erc20 tokens on etherdelta. It may be extreme hard work or too long wait. But at least you can be sure with your funds.
raymart0720

Activity: 322
Merit: 106

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 11:30:08 AM

I disagree with this one. first of all hackers are there anywhere and the thing is ether delta do immediate reaction towards the malicious attack and they immediately shut down their sites.. ether delta is safe and if you use metamask you are totally safe. I think they wil not operate again if they are not sure of how security of their client like us and to others .
JuniAiko

Activity: 126

DOGE:DDvXm3ZkXSFeZF9YVaTWGNyBZzfwVf8nnh

View Profile WWW
February 19, 2018, 11:38:04 AM

I had pull out of EtherDelta quite awhile ago. Going all in with AirSwap, as my DEX investment.

[|NEO|ONT|XLM|WAN|ADA|ELA|VEN|EOS|NCASH|TRX|IOTA|>
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  

Jump to: