Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 05:45:12 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  
Author Topic: EtherDelta! It's not safe anymore !?  (Read 3062 times)
monmoni

Activity: 175
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 03:26:04 AM

Avoid etherdelta, it is not safe anymore. There are several other exchanger that good as an alternative such like IDEX. You better take a lot at them carefully.
Duzenn

Activity: 252
Merit: 10

The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 03:27:33 AM

Actually I also recommend IDEX, because EtherDelta recently too many problems, the first is the issue of safety, the second is the team seems to be sold EtherDelta platform to a Chinese, and the Chinese people are not going to continue to develop.

littleDarper
Copper Member

Activity: 70
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 04:49:10 AM

Definitely everyone should migrate to IDEX. ED (what a nice abbreviation to sum up the exchange perfectly?) has shown that they're not willing to quickly fix their issues and are incompetent despite all the money they make in fees. Time to move on from them to a more competent exchange.

mashino12

Activity: 273

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 04:53:33 AM

indeed, the EtherDelta has a lot of problems, and I question the security issue. Better for a while until all the problems are eliminated, use another exchange. For example, IDEX
rajuahmed330

Activity: 450
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 04:55:57 AM

Etherdelta has big bug and so many problem.
Some days ago etherdelta was hacked and few days ago Etherdelta was sold to forkdelta.
There are many problems, I used IDEX and Stock exchange, the exchange much better from etherdelta.

Be hardworker
sangalangdavid

Activity: 443

https://streamies.io/

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 05:22:59 AM

I would like to recommend Coin Exchange or Kucoin as an exchanger rather than the Ether Delta. I have heard many negative feedbacks about Ether Delta but so far, I haven't heard any negative comments about the exchangers I have said.

S T R E A M I E S -  Streaming in Anonimity  -  No rules
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●●     Whitepaper Released    ●● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
DISCORD    -    BITCOINTALK    -    WEBSITE    -    EXCHANGE
_IRMAN
Copper Member

Activity: 1400
Merit: 103

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 05:26:42 AM

this time etherdelta had an error can not do sell / buy transactions, but now there is a substitute for etherdelta is forkdelta.github.io this is a new etherdelta, or you can also try Idex.market system work is similar to etherdelta
NJB18

Activity: 663
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 05:32:03 AM

I would like to recommend Coin Exchange or Kucoin as an exchanger rather than the Ether Delta. I have heard many negative feedbacks about Ether Delta but so far, I haven't heard any negative comments about the exchangers I have said.

Did Coin Exchange volume improved? Kucoin is getting more and more popular each day and its volume is decent too. There still many exchanges to choose though. Bittrex, Binance, Bitfinex and if you are looking for exchanges with not that popular coins that can possibly enter the large market then consider the likes of Livecoin, Liqui and Cryptopia.
Brat ipoh

Activity: 224
Merit: 12

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 05:36:20 AM

although ether delta is very easy to hack but ether the delta is a site selling very easy and simple according to me.
adam1230
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1001

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 05:55:47 AM

I started to use forkdelta. Its more fast then etherdelta and volume is getting bigger everyday.
I noticed that too many investors are transferring funds to forkdelta.
mashino12

Activity: 273

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 06:04:01 AM

Lately, they really have a lot of problems. I started using other exchanges

https://forkdelta.github.io/
https://idex.market/
ridha inoue

Activity: 504

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 06:11:44 AM

indeed etherdelta is currently no longer a problem. from yesterday i try trading in etherdelta but can not.
and today I try again and still can not too.
until when did ehterdelta back to normal again.
many of my coin assets are in etherdelta, if this continues I can suffer a considerable loss.

CDEX-CROSS-CHAIN DECENTRALIZED EXCHANGE PLATFORM
Jombitt

Activity: 294

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 06:24:42 AM

EtherDelta! Dear forum participants, what do you think about how to continue working, because there is no alternative to this exchange yet, and it is not possible to trade safely any more. What alternative can you offer?

Lately i lost some of my coins in myetherwallet and the only thing that i remember before it happened is i import my account to etherdelta website. I think that there is an inside job in etherdelta and also i found out that im not the only one who lose coins. Good thing now the wallet of hacker is being freeze

vastmast

Activity: 378

ARIZN - Tokenised Crowdfunding Platform

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 07:20:44 AM

I prefer to use IDEX too. EtherDelta is no longer safe at all. Every day is experiencing a new problem. I am worried about my internal tokens that I have problems at least once a month.
IDEX is a much better quality, easy to use and secure exchange Smiley

______________▂   arizn  ▂______________       ┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
                             A TOKENISED CROWD FUNDING PLATFORM                                     ◄ ICO: 30% BONUS  ►
Facebook Twitter Youtube Instagram Website Wallet Telegram Whitepaper     ┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛
thepo1m

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 07:30:59 AM

EtherDelta seems to have wallowed long in their own success, no real improvement on their platform which to me is really disturbing, new DEX are poping up but I think sime of them too need to work on their interface which was the first issue raised about EtherDelta then until people started losing their toekns on it
alfstep

Activity: 308
Merit: 128

Here I come! Again!

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 07:33:29 AM

Lately, they really have a lot of problems. I started using other exchanges

https://forkdelta.github.io/
https://idex.market/

I've heard forkdelta a lot recently but never actually trade in there. I will wait for some more time before give it a go. And yeah, etherdelta is not reliable anymore. Since they chsnged their CEO, there are to many things fishy going on. From the DNS hack, the ICO, the fake twitter handle and now broken API.

Idex is quite reliable to me, been here for quite some time

Hopeful2017

Activity: 238

Greentoken-invest in ecology

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 07:46:11 AM

EtherDelta! Dear forum participants, what do you think about how to continue working, because there is no alternative to this exchange yet, and it is not possible to trade safely any more. What alternative can you offer?

Most tokens are traded in etherdelta. However, there are also many alternatives in which erc20 compatible address of the exchanges and trading sites. Livecoin.net, kucoin and many others are compatible with erc2o tokens. Just try to explore other trading or exchange sites.

nmax21

Activity: 350
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 08:20:46 AM

EtherDelta is a good exchange. Just use Metamask or go to the Tezor hardware wallets, and your coins will be safe. And do not forget to check the name of the site!

doedz

Activity: 1106
Merit: 502

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 08:23:15 AM

EtherDelta is a good exchange. Just use Metamask or go to the Tezor hardware wallets, and your coins will be safe. And do not forget to check the name of the site!
If there is another exchange, I prefer to run from ED.
deals are very slow and gas is huge, that's one of the reasons I want to go.
DEX will probably become ED's biggest rival.

▄█▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀▄▄
           ▄█▀ ▄▄█▀▀   ▀█▄▄▀▀█▄▄
          ▀▀  ▀▀          ▀▀█▄█▀
    ▄▄▀  ▄█▀▀                    ▄   ▄▄
  ▄█▀▄▄█▀           ▄▄           ▀▀█▄ ▀█
 ▄▀ █▀     ▄▄██▄▄   ██   ▄▄██▄▄      █▄ █
 █ ▀█   ▄▄█▀▀   ▀██▄▄█▄▄█▀▀  ▀▀██▄▄   █ █
 █     █▀ ▄▄█▀▀█▄▄ ▀██▀  ▄██▀█▄▄ ▀▀█  █ █
 █  ▄  █ ██▀ ▄▄▄ ▀█ ██ █▀▀ ▄▄▄ ▀██ █  █ █
 █ ██  ▀ ██ █▀▀▀█▄▄ ▀█ ▄▄█▀▀▀▀█ ██ ▀  █ █
   ██    █▀ ▄▄█▄  ▀▀███▀▀  ▄▄▄  ▀█    ▀ █
   ██    ▄▄██▀ ▄▄█▄ ██  █▄▄ ▀▀██▄▄      █
 █ ██    ▀▀ ▄▄█▀▀ ▄▄███▄ ▀▀██▄▄ ▀       █
 █  █      ▀▀▀ ▄██▀▀▄█ ▀██▄▄ ▀▀       █ █
 █  █         ▀▀▀   ██    ▀▀▀         █ █
 ▀█ ▀▄▄             ██              ▄█ ▄█
  ▀█▄ ▀▀▄▄          ██          ▄▄█▀ ▄█▀
     ▀█▄▄▀▀▀        ██       ▄▄ ▀▄▄█▀▀
        ▀▀█▄   ▄▄        ▄▄█▀▀   ▀
            ▀█▄▄▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▀▀ ▄█▀
               ▀▀█▄▄▀▀ ▄▄█▀

E M I R E X
─── إمركس ───

...Whitepaper...

The Infrastructure for the
New Digital Economy

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄██████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████▄
████████████████████████
▄█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████
████████▀           ████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████            █████████
█████████  ██████████████████▀
████████▄           ████████
▀█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████▀
▀████████████████████████▀
▀████████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀██████▀▀▀

E M R X

─ Token ─

...LEARN MORE...

...Register...
[/cen
carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 08:33:26 AM

actually im doubtful in using etherdelta now,after all the hacking and troubles they have been.its harder to let them handles our funds..i have known some friends whos until now being depressed because of big loss they have encountered in this last hacking issue. So if i were you,better think twice before putting ur coins in etherdelta
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  

Jump to: