Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 07:25:27 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  
Author Topic: EtherDelta! It's not safe anymore !?  (Read 3064 times)
Jombrangs

Activity: 630
Merit: 258

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 12:22:43 PM

Actually there is a issue about its performance given to their investors. I think we should be careful enough
because we can be victim in the past experienced of previous investors. We should be alarm and be polite in all aspects so this thing can be avoided and will not happen again in all investors in cryptocurreny.
baiwei

Activity: 541
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 12:28:07 PM

I'm not sure but you can use forkdelta as an alternative exchange similarly to etherdelta. On forkdelta they say it has a new management that willing to to protect and fight against hackers also. Let's see their team if how they can deal with some hackers but hopefully they can prevent hacking activities.
ll63248555

Activity: 347
Merit: 111

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 12:32:49 PM

In fact, I haven't traded with ED for a long time, because it has two most obvious disadvantages, high commission, slow trading and very bad trading experience! FD's trading system is similar to ED's, but the speed is much better than the latter. Recommend to try FD platform transaction!
ZhuldyzKaladinova

Activity: 289
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 12:34:28 PM

Yes EtherDelta's smart contracts are exactly the same as they've always been - it's just site and administrators itself that are weird. Just switch to ForkDelta cuz they have a good interface and api and they use EtherDelta's contracts. Rest assured that those contracts are working on the blockchain and r immutable. Your funds are safe
crayzn999

Activity: 88
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 12:29:50 AM

I hope that etherdelta can be strengthened again because etherdelta is the best token exchange place. Hopefully etherdelta can learn from mistakes.
We must also continue to support etherdelta, as it has provided a token exchange place. Thanks etherdelta
zanemyy

Activity: 26

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 04:23:09 PM

Lately, there have been a lot of negative reviews about EtherDelta, if someone does not know then Delta has a fork that works much better than Delta, because they did it for it, I can not say the exact address, but there was this address on github
Guryon_master

Activity: 384
Merit: 12

Student Coin

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 04:29:08 PM

EtherDelta! Dear forum participants, what do you think about how to continue working, because there is no alternative to this exchange yet, and it is not possible to trade safely any more. What alternative can you offer?
Why not try idex, I experienced their service and really satisfying, some are saying that this is the killer of etherdelta.

► StudentCoin◄ ♦ Platform to create personal, DeFi and NFT Tokens ♦ ► StudentCoin◄
───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───
Website◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Facebook◂ | ▸LinkedIn◂ | ▸Telegram◂ | ▸Reddit◂ | ▸Instagram◂[/center
hihitao46

Activity: 21

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 04:41:37 PM

it's always been a dump
people lost a lot of money by entering wrong orders, IDEX is a much better stock market Cheesy
Sonajin_Coin

Activity: 35

View Profile WWW
May 18, 2018, 04:45:06 PM

Most of these so-called decentralized are essentially scams. Why else do they insist they control your private keys?  You can find all sorts of complaints about hacks and lost money on Etherdelta, IDEX and the many other similar exchanges.  Stick to Bittrex, Binance and other reliable exchanges that don't lose your orders and money (but still don't keep your money on them!).
Freezingel

Activity: 574
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 04:50:15 PM

I don't use etherdelta anymore because of the network congestion back then caused etherdelta to be unusable, so i use forkdelta instead, it is a better version of etherdelta because it is not laggy to use. Etherdelta should be safe though because you are trading directly from your wallet so there's only interaction between your wallet and the smart contract.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▄▄██████▄▄▄
       ▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████▀▀▀▀██▀  ▄▄█████▄▄
     ▄████▀▀▀▀▀████▀        ▄████▀▀▀▀▀███▄▄
    ███▀         ▀        ▄██▀▀         ▀███
   ███▀                 ▄██▀              ▀▀▀
████████████          ▄██▀
   ███▄             ▄██▀                  ▄▄▄
    ███▄         ▄▄██▀        ▄         ▄███
     ▀████▄▄▄▄▄████▀        ▄████▄▄▄▄▄███▀▀
       ▀▀▀█████▀▀  ▄██▄▄▄▄███▀▀▀██████▀▀
                  ▀▀▀█████▀▀
Ethernity CLOUD
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████     ██████████     ████     ██
██     ████     ██████████     ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
dasha_buka

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 07:45:07 PM

The best thing you can do is to use Metamask. If you are using Myetherwallet, you can import it to Metamask to avoid compromising your private key. You can also use ForkDelta platform and IDEX as an alternative platform for Ethereum tokens. Make sure that you don't import you main wallet. Create a new wallet that can only be use for trading purposes.
vatican_shadow

Activity: 294
Merit: 12

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 07:55:45 PM

ETHERDELTA gently say, the exchange is not for everyone) One must be attentive, and I recommend connecting via metamasc, since your private key will be safe
lance04

Activity: 462
Merit: 112

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 09:27:49 PM

Eventually it have a humor about eyherDelta it’s not safe anymore to use of the investors but for me just be wise to now if they are or not to avoid being one of them victim if ever its is true about the humors that spread out and just be careful in terms of money.
bamita138

Activity: 24

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 03:29:35 AM

I used folkdelta the other day, loaded it on the same browser i had loaded Etherdelta and i didn't even have to re enter my private key so as to load my account.
Lareina

Activity: 430

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 06:44:59 AM

There is no perfect program in the world, so it can only be constantly updated to guard against hacker attacks. But it has proved its security at the moment.
Iniya

Activity: 224
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 11:54:10 AM

The best thing you can do is to use Metamask. If you are using Myetherwallet, you can import it to Metamask to avoid compromising your private key. You can also use ForkDelta platform and IDEX as an alternative platform for Ethereum tokens. Make sure that you don't import you main wallet. Create a new wallet that can only be use for trading purposes.
yahata147

Activity: 31

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 05:29:16 AM

It's not safe anymore, if it's true that there's no token exchange better than etherdelta? Or there is a hunter who does not have to enter with a key from the wallet
Matdog
Copper Member

Activity: 462

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 06:03:25 AM

It's not safe anymore, if it's true that there's no token exchange better than etherdelta? Or there is a hunter who does not have to enter with a key from the wallet
etherdelta is not recommended to start trading,
my suggestion is better you wait until token listing in exchanger
Aeneous

Activity: 102

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 09:17:54 PM

If you feel  that a site that you are using is no longer safe for your coins then you should move them as soon as possible somewhere else
amanarora_1

Activity: 448
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 09:49:02 PM

EtherDelta firstly equal to best exchange, but now it is equal to risky exchange because hackers hack many accounts of investors. But now there are many alternative of etherdelta which is Metamask, Forkdelta, IDEX for Ethereum tokens. Just one thing keep in mind that don't import your main wallet, just create a new one and feel safe from hackers.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  

Jump to: