Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 10:38:55 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: CryptoCurrency market is crashing  (Read 1066 times)
Guvn0r

Activity: 647
Merit: 274

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 02:30:09 PM

Many people especially from US took mortgage loans to buy BTC.. Obviously there have to be a huge amount of panic selling already happening which pushes the price even further down...

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
anggriani

Activity: 630
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 02:30:38 PM

That's his trade, the price is definitely up and down and this is normal. I think many people sell their crypto to welcome the big day, which is Christmas and New Year.
novaprime

Activity: 812
Merit: 251

UniDApp - it's DeFi time!

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 02:32:31 PM

That's his trade, the price is definitely up and down and this is normal. I think many people sell their crypto to welcome the big day, which is Christmas and New Year.
I agree with your opinion. This is certainly the reason why people sell all altcoin and BTC because these two events greatly affect the psychology of investors. I think after going through those two events, Bitcoin prices will rise again and possibly hit a new milestone

░░░▄▀█░░░▄░▄▄░▄░░░█▀▄
▄▄▄▀▀██▀░█▐▌█ ▀██▀▀▄▄▄
▐▌░░░▐▀░▄▀░▐▌░▀▄░▀▌░░░▐▌
▐▌░░░█░░▄▀▄▐▌▄▀▄░░█░░░▐▌
▐▌░░░█░░▀▄░▀▀░▄▀░░█░░░▐▌
▐▌░░▄░█▄░▀▄▐▌▄▀░▄█░▄░░▐▌
▐▌░█▄█░░▀▀▀██▀▀▀░░█▄█░▐▌
▐▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐▌
▐█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▌
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█▄░░░░░░░▄█▄
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█▄░░░
░░░░▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░█▀▄▄▀▄▄▀█░░░▐▌▐▌
░░░░░░░▐▌▐▌
░░░░░░░░█▄░░░░▄█
█▄█▄▄▄▄▄█▄█░░░░▄▄▀▀▀▄▄
░░░░▄▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄██▀█▌▀▄
░░░██▄██▄▄█▀█▌█▐█▄█▌█▐█
░░░░█▄▄▄▄▄█▄█▌█▐█▄█▌█▐█
░░░░█▄█░░░░░█▄▄█▄█▄█▄█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀░░░▀▀▄█▄█▄▀▀

░░░██▄▄░░██░██
▄▄░░░░░▀█░█▄▐▌░░░░░▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▐▌▄█▐▌░░░░█░▀▀
░░░░░░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀░░▄▄
░░░░░░█░▀▀▀▀▀▀▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▄
░░▀▀░░█▄▀▀▀▀▀█▄▀
░░░░░░░█▐▌▀█░█
██▀▀▀▀▀▀▐▌░█░░▀▀▀▀▀▀█
░░░░░░░░██░░▀▀▀▀▀██░██
cryptolerant

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 02:34:20 PM

Is it good or bad, who knows.

In last 24 hours whole cryptocurrency market is crashed and lost 30% of its values ( including bitcoin and other altcoins).

So it can be a good time to get in or maybe its time from when bitcoin starts to fall.

What are your views on recent crash ? share your advise and reasons.

It is very tricky time tough. Is the market turning to down trend or is it just retracement for the recent rally? It is hard to know and to me it looks very risky to invest more at this point. I'll wait and see clear signals about what to do.
keithieY5

Activity: 50
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 02:37:22 PM

it is good will give us chance to add more  CryptoCurrency to our wallets.

i will buy more altcoin next year
borgx

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 02:38:16 PM

Down 40% im gonna hold, but i dont think im gonna invest any more in the following time.
bmartin44

Activity: 85

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 02:39:46 PM

I see no problem at all at the current market trends. Don't worry and be patient, it will recover very soon.

wiik

Activity: 293
Merit: 12

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 02:40:51 PM

Its good for me since im buying the dips on my coins . Glad i didnt invest when it was on its peak . But its a bad news to those who invested on its peak price . Ive read about someone who sold his house to buy bitcoin @$19k now hes crying about it . Like why would you invest on something you dont really know about . Just dont ride the train when you dont know where its heading .

Crypto market is crashing maybe probably because of the holidays coming . The big player to this massive crashes is its father , BITCOIN Sad We can only hope that he could regain on its feet and together they will rise with the other coins .

vaughn125

Activity: 238

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 02:41:57 PM

Is it good or bad, who knows.

In last 24 hours whole cryptocurrency market is crashed and lost 30% of its values ( including bitcoin and other altcoins).

So it can be a good time to get in or maybe its time from when bitcoin starts to fall.

What are your views on recent crash ? share your advise and reasons.

One thing a newbie like you needs to do is to know more about crypto currencies. Read more man. This questions can be answered just by looking at the past charts of some altcoins or to bitcoin's charts. Knowlege is power man. Most specially when you are in the crypto world. So invest more time in learning first than making blind investments.

But for what it's worth, ill tell you that this happens a lot. And is completely normal which you shouldn't worry about. It is a great time for investors.
ask
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1004

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 02:43:14 PM

We hit fibonacci  %38 level and start to increase. This is just a correction and we will hit %50 fibonacci support line.
Don't panic and hodl guys.
flip4flop

Activity: 378
Merit: 135

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 02:46:26 PM

Probably should have took some profits while sitting around 19k but thought I could hold on longer.  With the massive drop I am just going to hold on and buy a little more every week or two.  Hopefully by adding a few coins here and there through mining this wont feel as bad to look at as it did first thing this morning.
cryptogeek101

Activity: 798
Merit: 250

homt.net

View Profile WWW
December 22, 2017, 02:48:50 PM

In my own  market opinion, I think this is time to start buying. It's the time every serious investor is waiting for. Bitcoin is building the energy to now to soar higher later. Trust my words.

HOMT