Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 08:35:06 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: CryptoCurrency market is crashing  (Read 1066 times)
GPU5970

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

"Highest ROI crypto infrastructure"

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 03:42:16 PM

The price of almost all the other altcoins has increased a lot during the last few days, why you all are complaining right now?
Most of those who were already listed did more than x2 in just a few days.
Just like Ethereum, Doge, Waves, Lisk, and a few more.

Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
qiwoman2
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 03:46:26 PM

https://twitter.com/robertreidmd/status/944144137225355266 THIS little tweet might cheer us all up if this really is going to happen. It kind of looks really far away right now form ever getting to that new all time high and I am not very good at riding the waves but you never know a miracle might happen and everything might moon again in January, I hope they do as it's my Birthday next January and I will be one year older but not wiser in technical terms. For now we see the ride to the bottom and hope we live through it and survive it.

█▀█ █ █▄▀ █▀█ █▀ ░ █▀▀ ▄▀█ █▀ █░█
█▄█ █ █░█ █▄█ ▄█ ▄ █▄▄ █▀█ ▄█ █▀█

DeFi on Tron
and trustless token exchange
█████

█████

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

JOIN OIKOS

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
cryptoux

Activity: 186

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 04:02:18 PM

Ive heard the people behind this bloodbath is Roger Ver and some chinese billionaires,they want to overtake the BTC with their BCash.

coinoberg

Activity: 105
Merit: 100

Get your share of the future

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 04:13:00 PM

Ive heard the people behind this bloodbath is Roger Ver and some chinese billionaires,they want to overtake the BTC with their BCash.

Yes, this rumor is being told everywhere which makes me doubt about if it is true or not. Only thing I can tell at the moment that is a bit early to think that market is crashing. If you draw your trend lines for btc you will see that is still up trend.

Madmim

Activity: 36
Merit: 12

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 04:19:05 PM

We hit fibonacci  %38 level and start to increase. This is just a correction and we will hit %50 fibonacci support line.
Don't panic and hodl guys.

Fibo 61% and a doji with large shadow would be a good confirmation of the end of the fall in prices. That is if the uptrend continues.
Ch1bi

Activity: 289

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 04:35:46 PM

Bitcoin is just having a correction. This happens and as a result other coins drop. Just use this opportunity to get cheap Bitcoin or coins. Cheers!

SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform   
▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬
Github    -    Discord    -    Twitter    -    Telegram    -    Get Free Airdrop Now!
Madmim

Activity: 36
Merit: 12

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 04:43:07 PM

i remember this headline posted on cointelegraph yesterday.... https://cointelegraph.com/news/early-bitcoin-investor-says-bitcoin-could-drop-50-before-going-higher ..................i think he was right  Grin

This person has assumed that the uptrend will continue. So gave a safe fibonacci number to come to the spotlight where he didn't notice the quick upside move and it shakes buyers confidence and also didn't consider market panic. Just my 2 cents.
Qrivium

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 04:43:51 PM

I think we will see more selling from here.    I am on the sidelines for now watching for a better entry point.  Good luck everyone  Cool
kyori

Activity: 335
Merit: 250

DECENTRALIZED CLOUD SERVICES

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 04:45:41 PM

Is it good or bad, who knows.

In last 24 hours whole cryptocurrency market is crashed and lost 30% of its values ( including bitcoin and other altcoins).

So it can be a good time to get in or maybe its time from when bitcoin starts to fall.

What are your views on recent crash ? share your advise and reasons.
What is happening in the market is really bad for those who bought it in high price and good for traders this is what they want, they can buy at its lowest price then sell after the big drop

⚡️ IAGON — WE REVOLUTIONIZE THE CLOUD ⚡️ | TOKEN SALE | DISCUSSION |
randythered

Activity: 434
Merit: 103

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 04:45:57 PM

In last 24 hours whole cryptocurrency market is crashed and lost 30% of its values ( including bitcoin and other altcoins).

So it can be a good time to get in or maybe its time from when bitcoin starts to fall.

The whole crash is driven by bitcoin and the outcome also dependent on bitcoin, if bitcoin falls below 10k then there will be a huge crash throughout the whole market, if bitcoin can find its feet around 13k it can be put down as a correction and while alts will face the same it won't be so painful. Expect a little period of hurt, give the market some time to settle and then see where it's at and make your decisions about rather to invest or not.

ikicha

Activity: 788

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 04:57:12 PM

Market crashed because people Panic Sell Bitcoin  Undecided
Market capitalization from $630B crash to $483B
I hope this is only correction after All Time High, and bitcoin price back  Wink
nikjain422

Activity: 126

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 04:57:57 PM

You can just see what effect bitcoin has on whole crypto world,Untill bitcoin was growing up most alts are were also doing great,Once bitcoin started to tumble a bit all alts are also going down.Still i would say all is not gone,its just a bad phase for crypto and after few days i will get stable.
cryptodagger

Activity: 224

Stable coin to make charity free for everyone

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 04:58:44 PM

Theres always a rainbow after the rain,just wait for few days the market will recover.

Pamadar
Legendary

Activity: 2982
Merit: 1028

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 05:04:04 PM

curious about that just in case, if they wanted to take over and make bcc as a new king why in the world the value of this said coin is also
falling, I think its just another corrections and if this be overtaken by holders and investors btc value will jump high agian.
PurpleDog

Activity: 162

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 05:04:29 PM

what level do you think LTC is going to hit? There is still enormous space for correction there.
LeaderAMB

Activity: 259

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 05:04:35 PM

I see many people said "cryptocurrency is haven of investors" "cryptocurrency is where make everybody become rich".... when cryptocurrency is consecutive increase its value and when cryptocurrency go down then they disbelieve in cryptocurrency. I think this is very simple. After a long time cryptocurrency is consecutive increase its value then it need adjusting to stable. I believe cryptocurrency will soon increase again.

jyotianand01

Activity: 980
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
December 22, 2017, 05:06:48 PM

I am not agree with your opinion as it is just a one day fall and it was expected as market was going upward very fast. This is the nature of currency market and ups and downs are always happen. Never afraid with fall because market again shoot up after this free fall.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄           
      ▄▄█████████████▄▄     
    ▄████████████████████▄   
  ▄████████████▌ ▀███████   
  ████████████     ▀████
   █▄
   ▐█████████   ▄▄   ▀▀   ███
█▄   ███████   ▐███▄     ████▌
██▄   █████   ▐██████▄ ▄██████
████   ▐██   ▐███████████████▌
 ████▄     ▐████████████████
  ████▄    ▄████████████████ 
   ▀████▄▄████████████████▀ 
     ▀█████████████████▀▀   
        ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀   
WPPENERGY
.World Power Production.

INNOVATION LEADERS IN THE GLOBAL
    RENEWABLE ENERGY INDUSTRY

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄           
      ▄▄█████████████▄▄     
    ▄████████████████████▄   
  ▄████████████▌ ▀███████   
  ████████████     ▀████
   █▄
   ▐█████████   ▄▄   ▀▀   ███
█▄   ███████   ▐███▄     ████▌
██▄   █████   ▐██████▄ ▄██████
████   ▐██   ▐███████████████▌
 ████▄     ▐████████████████
  ████▄    ▄████████████████ 
   ▀████▄▄████████████████▀ 
     ▀█████████████████▀▀   
        ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀   

..INQUIRE..
━━━━━━━━
newinbtc
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1001

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 05:16:14 PM

Everyone selling currency because they want to spend money a great holidays :p its just natural fall no need to worry about fall , just invest and hold the altcoin IOTA Ethereum Ripple , We can invest in BitcoinDark it still rising

what level do you think LTC is going to hit? There is still enormous space for correction there.

Just hold the coin now it will recover all loss in 30 days

Theres always a rainbow after the rain,just wait for few days the market will recover.

Exactly , when market falls , business people invest money to make huge profit
iram1011

Activity: 896
Merit: 521

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 05:28:07 PM

There wasn't a massive crash in altcoin market though. Bitcoin makes the major part of that 30% overall cryptocurrency mcap reduction. Some major altcoins are down with minor percentage, not much a concern for someone holding coins before the recent pumping cycle. NXT and XRP are still holding good. This is the best time to get in more altcoins at this rate. Usually the altcoins go down when Bitcoin goes bullish or bearish.
scaramanga1337

Activity: 280
Merit: 152

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 08:24:58 PM

i hope the market bounces back fast, personally i think it could take some time (days), at least its a good buy option for all newcomers that came into crypto these days ,  hopefully they waited patiently for that first real dip today
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: