Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 09:17:03 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you think BTC will above 20k start of 2018?  (Read 596 times)
Granxis

Activity: 1400
Merit: 536

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 02:24:38 PM

I think Bitcoin will not enter 2018 at the level of 20k dollars, only 7 days left in 2018, and even though Bitcoin has recovered itself, it has not been able to see the level of 20k dollars again. It's going to be pretty tough this week. What is the year 2018 hiding for Bitcoin?

.Duelbits.
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
TRY OUR
  NEW  UNIQUE
GAMES!
..DICE...
███████████████████████████████
███▀▀                     ▀▀███
███    ▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄    ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███   ▀████▀       ▀████▀   ███
███                         ███
███   ▄████▄       ▄████▄   ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███    ▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀    ███
███▄▄                     ▄▄███
.MINES.
████████████████████████▄▀▄████
██████████████▀▄▄▄▀█████▄▀▄████
████████████▀ █████▄▀████ █████
██████████      █████▄▀▀▄██████
███████▀          ▀████████████
█████▀              ▀██████████
█████                ██████████
████▌                ▐█████████
█████                ██████████
██████▄            ▄███████████
████████▄▄      ▄▄█████████████
.PLINKO.
█████████▀▀▀       ▀▀▀█████████
██████▀  ▄▄███ ███      ▀██████
█████  ▄▀▀                █████
████  ▀                    ████
████                       ████
█████                     █████
██████▄                 ▄██████
█████████▄▄▄       ▄▄▄█████████
10,000x
MULTIPLIER
NEARLY UP TO
.50%. REWARDS
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
pisston

Activity: 630
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 05:31:24 PM

I think Bitcoin will not enter 2018 at the level of 20k dollars, only 7 days left in 2018, and even though Bitcoin has recovered itself, it has not been able to see the level of 20k dollars again. It's going to be pretty tough this week. What is the year 2018 hiding for Bitcoin?

I think that there is nothing to expect, because Bitcoin in some countries have already bought and sold $ 20,000 each. More than once, other users have already spoken about this. I think that 1018 should show absolutely different prices for Bitcoin.
Arvilaine

Activity: 336
Merit: 11

Scouting for Innovative ideas.

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 05:45:42 PM
Last edit: December 23, 2017, 06:44:34 PM by Arvilaine

I dont think that bitcoin will be above $20k or even get to that price again, only if the people have trust again in bitcoin which has so many problem.
To maintain a solid ecosystem bitcoin needs to implement the lightning network quick or people will find other alternative.
As I am reading this thread I saw your post about lightning network. Care to give further details about it? how does it work?

Bitcoin is very volatile as how I observe it and I think it is not possible to reach 20k next year. I think the holiday spending contributes to the dumping of BTC in the market and investors are aware of that that's why they also ride with the dip of the coin. I think bitcoin will rise again and that will make more people get attracted to it.
Tungsten-1

Activity: 994
Merit: 256

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 08:06:45 PM

According to my opinion and i think, bitcoin is no doubt having enough potential to reach up to the market value of 20k $ or even more by the start of 2018. It all depends on the demand of the bitcoin in the international market. If the demand of bitcoin keeps on increasing just like it was increasing, then there are likely chances that bitcoin will achieve this milestone. In fact, it can go even higher than this in the future.
shalnark

Activity: 196
Merit: 121

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 10:23:58 AM

as of now, bitcoin price fall down because so many people selling bitcoin for Christmas, because they use it on their needs. Until now the bitcoin price is still very volatile. no one can estimate that 20k start for 2018. I think we could invest on bitcoin again soon.. Based on the speculation of other people, hoping price of bitcoin will increase in coming year.
Pamadar
Legendary

Activity: 2982
Merit: 1028

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 10:37:55 AM

as of now, bitcoin price fall down because so many people selling bitcoin for Christmas, because they use it on their needs. Until now the bitcoin price is still very volatile. no one can estimate that 20k start for 2018. I think we could invest on bitcoin again soon.. Based on the speculation of other people, hoping price of bitcoin will increase in coming year.
Well most of us waiting for the light to shine back with our bitcoin investment, looking forward so bouncing back to 20k and finding new height will be much appreciated, 2018 will be another testing ground if where bitcoin will bring us, let's all be positive and hope for the best.
iqlimasyadiqa
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1011

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 10:46:24 AM

Well most of us waiting for the light to shine back with our bitcoin investment, looking forward so bouncing back to 20k and finding new height will be much appreciated, 2018 will be another testing ground if where bitcoin will bring us, let's all be positive and hope for the best.
The end of this year should we close with a good achievement, Bitcoin should be able to get a positive sentiment. It's going to be a lot of people who sell Bitcoin for money for the new year and Christmas, but for everyone who can wait I think we should do it. Hold Bitcoin is very important because it can make Bitcoin stronger, I am optimistic in 2018 Bitcoin can be better than this year.

2018 will be a year where we will see a new record, a new achievement will be achieved by Bitcoin. Let's develop and strengthen Bitcoin because that way we can feel the benefits of using Bitcoin.
Lancusters

Activity: 630
Merit: 263

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 11:10:57 AM

On the stock exchange was registered a contract for the purchase of bitcoins in December 2018 for $ 50,000. This gives me optimism. I'm afraid of the inactivity of the developers. They do not see that bitcoin is strongly loses its appeal due to high fees for transactions? Soon bitcoin can only use whales. Less than $ 100,000 will not be profitable to do the transaction. Lol.
hynext

Activity: 350
Merit: 105

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 02:31:18 PM

I think bitcoin will reach $20k on 2018 but not in the start of the year 2018. Will reach 20k in the 2nd quarter of the year.
wail3Bahwu

Activity: 142
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 02:35:24 PM

price will pumimp by the end of holidays and before start 2018.

will have massive growth by the end of 2017,
BitHodler
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1179

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 03:26:37 PM

On the stock exchange was registered a contract for the purchase of bitcoins in December 2018 for $ 50,000. This gives me optimism.
It's meaningless. Basically everyone here could do the same. You can even choose to settle a contract where you believe that the price will reach the $100,000 mark next year, which has no impact on the market whatsoever.

John McAfee even predicted that he expects the price to reach $1 million in 2020, which for me looks more like an insane over exaggerated prediction based purely on current growth rates.

If he is a man of his word, and really thinks it will be worth that much, let him settle tens of millions worth of contracts to back up his prediction. As long as he isn't doing so, no one here should value his words.

BSV is not the real Bcash. Bcash is the real Bcash.
~Money~

Activity: 1132
Merit: 536

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 04:06:08 PM

On the stock exchange was registered a contract for the purchase of bitcoins in December 2018 for $ 50,000. This gives me optimism.
It's meaningless. Basically everyone here could do the same. You can even choose to settle a contract where you believe that the price will reach the $100,000 mark next year, which has no impact on the market whatsoever.

John McAfee even predicted that he expects the price to reach $1 million in 2020, which for me looks more like an insane over exaggerated prediction based purely on current growth rates.

If he is a man of his word, and really thinks it will be worth that much, let him settle tens of millions worth of contracts to back up his prediction. As long as he isn't doing so, no one here should value his words.

actually it did had an impact on price, there are always such predictions that makes more people come to crypto and it will increase the demand part of trade, with little increase in support, it means price should jump, but when some buyers get disappointed and start moving out, price will face correction and it will come back to normal walk

there are many optimistic reviews around the crypto and 50k might happen in 2018
omonuyak

Activity: 882
Merit: 269

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 04:27:45 PM

Everybody ask that BTC below 10k nowadays, but do you think BTC will above 20k start of 2018? should we invest? coz its near to 10k and i sold everythink and wait to below. what do you think about it ?
Business wise now is the best time to buy bitcoin and others coins that has dropped significantly. I think by January next year we would return to the high fluctuations of price we have been witnessed. We should hope to see fruitful 2018 and to see the kind progress and bullish market we have in 2017. If next year will favor us and bitcoin I believe that bitcoin will be above $20,000 and if the current upward movement is sustain bitcoin may go above $40,000 by this time next year.
Eternu

Activity: 560
Merit: 257

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 04:31:38 PM

Price of Bitcoin will for sure go above 20,000$ in 2018. But will it reach 20k$ in January, well that we can not know. But from what we saw last time when price jumped, it is possible. It is possible because price jumped from 9000$ to 15000$ in like 2 days or so. And that is really fast, but it is not certain that same thing will happen in January. I personally doubt it will happen on first month of 2018. , to me February sounds like better guess.
Davinus

Activity: 258
Merit: 104

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 04:43:57 PM

Probably, but you should know that it will take a while, we can not expect to see the price over twenty thousand dollars in just a few days from now, just like a lot of people are doing right now.
It will take some time until we can see those numbers again, maybe more than a month
tylerderden
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1025

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 05:31:05 PM

Everybody ask that BTC below 10k nowadays, but do you think BTC will above 20k start of 2018? should we invest? coz its near to 10k and i sold everythink and wait to below. what do you think about it ?
No bitcoin can't be $20k in start of 2018 and I deeply feel that this is the best time to invest in Bitcoin as the price has fallen recently and will remain here for a few days or maybe weeks before another pump in which it can rise to $20k or more.
Wayan_Pedjeng

Activity: 913
Merit: 252

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 06:04:32 PM

IMO, the prices may dip a bit during the last two weeks of December, as a lot many of the holders may be selling their coins in order to fund foreign vacations during the winter break.
lifengpu

Activity: 504
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 06:22:10 PM

I do not think that he will do it all by 2018 as he was a little difficult period and he managed to recover a little so that we will wait for the next year
JohnBitCo

Activity: 2030
Merit: 356

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 07:05:47 PM

People are selling there bitcoin to buy gifts for New Year, and Christmas. The maximum drop price is 10k i don't think it will decrease more. For me its just a temporary dropping. Its price will increase after these events. Its better to hold your coins and do not sell them. If the price fall it will go up for sure. Just believe yourself and in bitcoins.
Mrjitter

Activity: 434
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 07:23:16 PM

I think that the bar in 20k it will not take until 2018 this is likely to happen next year
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: