Bitcoin Forum
June 18, 2024, 03:41:28 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: THIS is the time to buy!  (Read 1328 times)
Yamifoud

Activity: 2786
Merit: 518

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 12:28:31 PM

I personally think that if it's low it's time to buy what you can from Bitcoin and take advantage of the moment as no one knows exactly what happens next year as many people say it will increase its value
Exactly, don't wait any longer or it get back into $10k because it probably it won't reach that anymore. Today's price is good enough to put your money into investing with bitcoin, once it rise again it's a profit already.
Inkdatar

Activity: 1582
Merit: 523

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 01:16:52 PM

I personally think that if it's low it's time to buy what you can from Bitcoin and take advantage of the moment as no one knows exactly what happens next year as many people say it will increase its value
Exactly, don't wait any longer or it get back into $10k because it probably it won't reach that anymore. Today's price is good enough to put your money into investing with bitcoin, once it rise again it's a profit already.
Yes when the price become low this is the time buy bitcoin. I also believe from others saying that bitcoin will increase the price by next year. If you are decided to invest buy some btc and hold.
ha_ham_bk

Activity: 127
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 02:41:22 PM

Buy bitcoin this time is true
stayeduptolate

Activity: 980
Merit: 502

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 02:44:38 PM

From my opinion it is also a correct time to buy the bitcoin because the demand and the price of bitcoin is countinously increasing day by day . Now if you will late to much to buy the bitcoin you will lose the opportunity to gain the so much profit and money which help you to become rich and change the standard in the society. Now a days the price of bitcoin is $14000 and it may sharp rise in the new years so it is a good time to buy the bitcoin and sell in the future.
farwellbit

Activity: 287
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 06:59:31 AM

Ofcourse everybody gets a little anxious with this correction. But let's be honest, we needed a correction in this bullish market in the past two weeks.

Why is it time to buy?
- The weak hands are out and many 'stop-limit' orders have been triggered.
- The earlier corrections also were about 30 to 50% without any big news. Perhaps you remember the 5k was reached and it dropped back to 3k? And last month almost 8k was reached and it pulled back to around 5k?
- I'm pretty sure that the 10k barrier wouldn't be broken.

So if you can get your hands on some btc between 10-11k, I suggest you do it.

Well, I provided a nice budget for myself and I will be buying more bitcoins in case of another price decline. I already bought 0.05BTC today. And I will continue this week.

Sometimes, dumps are the chance to get cheap bitcoins.
Yeah this is the time to buy because people who were expectation fall for them this is the best time to buy bitcoin and getting into bitcoin now will bring a lot of profit in coming week and this is sure that bitcoin will start rising after Christmas and rate of rise will be very high so be calm and support bitcoin because there is much more which is coming for all of use to bless us in good way the requirement is to keep faith in bitcoin,
Cynthia Adoma

Activity: 111
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 07:07:53 AM

Whenever an opportunity comes up, grab it but check the odds. Waiting to buy at a later date may result in regret. Life is emboldened with risk but one needs to take calculated risk. So buy now.
BlackPanda
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1001

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 07:33:48 AM

For me to buy Bitcoin at all times is an opportunity, so I can get many opportunities to make a profit. I am sure that Bitcoin price will increase so that everything I do will work well, when I am optimistic then I will do various ways and target that I want is to get profit. I have to make the right and quick decisions to make the outcome satisfactory.
lara59236

Activity: 236
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 12:06:18 PM

Yes,I totally agree with you.It is surely a right time to buy Bitcoin because a drop has been seen in the price of Bitcoin this week .It's current price is approximately 14100$ which is round about 5000$ lower than it's all time high value.So it will be a wise decision to take this drop as an opportunity to buy some more Bitcoin's so that we can sell more number of Bitcoin's at higher prices in future to earn more amount of profit.
why didnt you answer me ...i ask you many time did you leave els coin??? because i want to invest if you want to back and update...be online in forum of els
Drixy

Activity: 168

reading.......

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 02:50:36 PM

Ofcourse everybody gets a little anxious with this correction. But let's be honest, we needed a correction in this bullish market in the past two weeks.

Why is it time to buy?
- The earlier corrections also were about 30 to 50% without any big news. Perhaps you remember the 5k was reached and it dropped back to 3k? And last month almost 8k was reached and it pulled back to around 5k?

In that case You wont be able to attain that mark. The big dip has executed long days ago. Probably about a 3-4k dollars have been decreased on bitcoin. Cheers to them that is waiting for the right opportunity to buy while in big dip.
South Park

Activity: 2926
Merit: 798

I am terrible at Fantasy Football!!!

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 06:55:27 PM

Just because it is down, doesn't mean it is a good time to buy. You need to be concerned with it dropping even more, and a lot more. The market is still over evaluated imo , so I will be waiting for some of my coins to hit its target ( my evaluation ) before buying it.
14k seems like a good entry point, of course you could have gotten an even better point of entry but we are not that close to the all time high, 14k is still a lot of money to invest in bitcoin so while I still have some money to invest in bitcoin, as the price grows I become more tempted to invest in altcoins instead.
prabhu

Activity: 92
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 03:22:34 AM

Yes Now the price of bit coin is declining.There is a possibility of dropping up to $ 11000.It will not cost more than this.Currently the price is 13k.This is the right time to buy. The value will go up for days to go
Chris314

Activity: 672
Merit: 266

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 03:37:38 AM

There is not much variation these days with holidays going on, we can expect more movements once new year is over.
Last big resistance was around 10k$, so the price is quite low these days, a good buying opportunity if we suppose price will go up on January.

Win Free Bitcoins every hour! - www.freebitco.in
free BTC every hour multiply hi-lo weekly lottery WIN a Lamborghini 30,000 usd contest BET on various events! 4% APR interest
★★★ 50% of my referral earnings back to you each week ★★★
cybersofts
Copper Member

Activity: 658
Merit: 284

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 10:19:12 AM

Yes, i think now is the perfect opportunity for people to invest in bitcoin because the price is down due to recent correction before the price becomes more expensive again.
brascopck

Activity: 392

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 10:28:46 AM

the price of bitcoin is at $13,000+ right now and i think it's the right time to buy bitcoins right now. I don't know is the bitcoin price will go down again, but i think the price will stay at $13,000 until the end of the year and on the next year the price will go up again.
South Park

Activity: 2926
Merit: 798

I am terrible at Fantasy Football!!!

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 06:51:09 PM

Things are uncertain but correction is not! It was not difficult to predict about this correction as the price was almost 1000% up and a serious correction was essential for the stabilization of the Bitcoin. Indeed, this is time to buy but I would recommend buying in smaller quantity and higher frequency because it is unsure that how the future option is going to affect the price, especially when it is going down so keeping this thing in mind, I would pick systematic investment plan while buying.
Most of the time it is not difficult to predict what it is going to happen the difficult thing is to predict when it is going to happen, when bitcoin almost reached 20k it was obvious we needed a correction but we did not knew if it was going to happen right away or if we were going to reach 25k or 30k.
Hamstead

Activity: 805
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 02:14:11 AM

the price of bitcoin is at $13,000+ right now and i think it's the right time to buy bitcoins right now. I don't know is the bitcoin price will go down again, but i think the price will stay at $13,000 until the end of the year and on the next year the price will go up again.
We should grab thia opportunity that bitcoin is in dip for awhile. Because we really don't know that by tomorrow it will suddenly pump up and its gonna be your biggest regret of not participating earlier. The market trend of bitcoin really make everyone from having a good time in crypto and expecting that more surprises will come in the coming days.
wawanwawan96

Activity: 225
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 03:18:12 AM

Why is it time to buy?

I do not want to buy bitcoin now the risk is big enough because the market is not stable enough.
eann014

Activity: 1078
Merit: 501

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 12:11:09 PM

Whenever an opportunity comes up, grab it but check the odds. Waiting to buy at a later date may result in regret. Life is emboldened with risk but one needs to take calculated risk. So buy now.
Yeah, we must also know the consequences, not all the time when the bitcoin will drop it is the best time to buy, sometimes it will still drop even more after you buy and regret the time when you buy. So, before buying also observe. We must know when to buy and when to sell.
Mrjitter

Activity: 434
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 02:33:28 PM

I already took advantage of the situation and bought myself and just sit and wait for him to rise again or go down so and from old age you can die Smiley
sunshinelius

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 02:43:54 PM

never assume you can buy in at lowest point, and sell out at higher point.  as long as you believe the profit is good for you,  just do it.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: