Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 06:22:35 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] - Telegram Open Network ✔  (Read 2437 times)
among

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 07:43:13 PM

Does anybody have some inside information about this ICO? Smiley Looking forward to participate. Or it was just rumor not really news.
Most likely, this is a planned leak, a preliminary PR campaign.

I saw also on Telegram channel a leaked White paper about the ton project itself. Was pusblished on https://t.me/geekschannel

they didn't launched yet thier ICO, but i've heared will be announced soon, this ICO will the best ICO the crypto space have ever seen,
landysh007

Activity: 210

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 08:12:22 PM

Pavel Durov is really a very far-sighted person. The idea of holding an ICO should bring his company to a new level. Already a lot of people are waiting for when this event will begin, including myself.  Cool
Yes, on this resource probably very many are waiting for this ICO. The announced sum, which the project is going to collect, sounds awesome. If the project is successful, it will go down in history.
SriNr

Activity: 126

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 08:21:48 PM

Telegram has played a delicate political balancing act to try and retain its users in the country, shutting down some channels for calling for the downfall of the government, while keeping others open.
lofegs

Activity: 966
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 08:23:31 PM

Better wait the details. When we see it and utility of token we can ponder on it better. Many people already set up on their mind for investing though  Cheesy

kingvirtus09

Activity: 840
Merit: 108

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile WWW
January 11, 2018, 08:26:40 PM

Yes it's a Multi Billion industry. but how can i join this program? are they requiring bounties for participants? if yes then can you guys post it here. even if they are popular in almost ICO i want to participate or buy some token.

Dydot

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 08:42:46 PM

What is the latest development on this guys? has Telegram made any official declaration of their token project?

MaiQwaN

Activity: 1036
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 10:02:52 PM

The idea is very interesting, but I doubt that the TON coins can give a very big profit for investors. The project has too large appetites for the volume of hardcap.
MidnightWolf

Activity: 630

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 10:22:07 PM

The idea is very interesting, but I doubt that the TON coins can give a very big profit for investors. The project has too large appetites for the volume of hardcap.
it seems that for the Telegram team there is no peace of mind because of the success of different ico companies. so it was decided to earn something of their own and not for the sake of the project, but for the sake of earnings, That's for sure.
Oumal

Activity: 542
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 11:33:03 PM

I feel that this will be a grandiose project. Added this topic to the bookmarks and I will follow the topic. Just to not miss the ICO
bribed

Activity: 238

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 12:59:31 AM

If this ICO is will really be conducted, it surely will be epic. Imagine the hype around it. Nobody will want to miss out on this one, neighter do I. Im really into Telegram, way before I even knew crypto I used Telegram as my main messaging app. Im excited for this one, it will definitely be very compelling for the whole community to participate in this ICO.
globalcitizen

Activity: 476
Merit: 104

Decentralized global citizen and crypto-preneur

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 01:39:37 PM

I can't wait to read an official announcement from the Telegram Team on the ICO launch. I will want to be part of this one even if not for the return on investment but to support the Dev team that has given the world a messaging app with no string attached. I love Telegram.
Drizzlepistol

Activity: 134

Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 01:57:25 PM

I believe in Telegram ICO. I think this project is really good and proming, and a lot of people want to invest money in this project of Telegram

iBid     ▐     Decentralized Auctions on Blockchain    (    About us    Telegram   )
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬             AN  AUCTION    ❱   All auctions start at     $0

[  ◥   Google Play      ◥   App Store  ]   ██ SIGN UP ██        with no minimum reserve
sekapai

Activity: 121
Merit: 20

seeking love, friendship and money

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 02:06:05 PM

its truly epic. I will join as quick as I can.. this is really big opportunity.. Roll Eyes
joniboini
Legendary

Activity: 2198
Merit: 1793

View Profile WWW
January 12, 2018, 02:12:23 PM

I believe in Telegram ICO. I think this project is really good and proming, and a lot of people want to invest money in this project of Telegram

it is still an issue, no confirmation from telegram as far as i understand from the news going out there.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
leland orser

Activity: 196

The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 02:23:09 PM

Without question, if telegram starts ICO, it will attract a lot of people. I wonder if telegram official has a related incentive program?

AlexGN789

Activity: 22
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 03:15:56 PM

Ambitious, but not impossible. However, so many transactions per second sounds pretty next century hahaha
stan0ne

Activity: 64
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 10:31:15 PM

takipteyizzzz
trademark
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 1003

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 10:38:21 PM

I recently found out about this Telegram ICO project.  I think it will be very successful and will sell out very quickly.  I hope the token sale will be fair and give an opportunity for everyone to participate.  Otherwise, the whales will just scoop up all these tokens and the rest of us will have to pay a premium price when it hit's the exchanges. 
vaso11

Activity: 322

Deal Coin - P2P Lending Eco-system

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 10:41:36 PM

very nice and interesting project, but I think that they want to collect too much money, I think it's better to buy a coin on the exchange

The Deal Coin      BLOCKCHAIN LENDING PLATFORM                   
FACEBOOK     PRE-SALE | March 26th  ]     TWITTER     [ CROWDSALE | April 16th ]     TELEGRAM
ANN THREAD          ⚫          BOUNTY THREAD          ⚫          WHITEPAPER
cryptotycoon33

Activity: 248

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 10:41:45 PM

This is a welcome development for the world of Cryptocurrencies because Telegram network has a lot of traffic. If they start the ICO I would love to invest because the project will be very successful. Thanks
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: