Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 01:13:54 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Pump and dump  (Read 300 times)
elokk

Activity: 723
Merit: 519

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 09:23:02 PM

Yup.

First it was  PUMP PUMP PUMP

Now it is DUMP DUMP DUMP!

Everyone is being greedy and just trying to make tons of money. It seems the dump is going to be even bigger than the pump!

I think most people are selling NOW. Trying to get out before the big crash

Bitcoin always pumps and dumps, doesn't change that fact that it has real utility. Bitcoin is here to stay

Noobs get rekt, hodlers buy lambos.

t.me/bitcoinasic

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
elllee (OP)

Activity: 252
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 09:24:01 PM

Its excellent time to buy it. and hodl for a few months. you will have decent profits.

Yeah right, it's time to add more in your investment now. This pump in dump is giving us a opportunities to get more profit in the future.
ahmadakbari

Activity: 602
Merit: 116

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 09:27:45 PM

There were many people talking about missing opportunity of buying bitcoin at lower prices and wish they had buy bitcoin before. Now it's very good time to buy bitcoin for them. It might be the last chance to buy bitcoin at current price. I think a new all time high will be reached soon.
elllee (OP)

Activity: 252
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 09:31:39 PM

Yup, I just finally cashed in my free BCH for BTC while BCH was at a high and BTC had dropped. Pump and dump to it's max!!!!

Remember, it's all about the money. Sell your BTC now, fire sale sell sell Mortimer sell !!!  If your having trouble selling your BTC, you can just give me your private keys, I'll take them off your hands.  Shocked Grin

I accept this as a joke asking for i private keys in the forum. But thank you for that i can take this and play in my own strategy.
Anti-Cen

Activity: 210
Merit: 26

High fees = low BTC price

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 09:53:45 PM

Bitcoin always pumps and dumps, doesn't change that fact that it has real utility. Bitcoin is here to stay

My abacus is a real utility and BTC does not offer a service to host contracts (Little ledgers looking to earn gas, not real programs)
like ETH so i am not sure what you mean unless your trying to assign value to the coins because it took a lot of CPU power and
electricity to make one via mining

I am thinking about writing a program that will count all the black pixies in hundreds of images that I will download
from google because the number generated must have value if it took terra-flops of processing power to derive at the
final result.

Bitcoin will be going if they don't address the issue I have raised and not only get the transaction speed up but get the
costs back down by a factor of about 2500

7 Transactions a second, well I could do that on a 48k ZX-Spectrum without breaking out to cutting machine-code   

Mining is CPU-wars and Intel, AMD like it nearly as much as big oil likes miners wasting electricity. Is this what mankind has come too.
elokk

Activity: 723
Merit: 519

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 11:22:19 PM

My abacus is a real utility and BTC does not offer a service to host contracts (Little ledgers looking to earn gas, not real programs)
like ETH so i am not sure what you mean unless your trying to assign value to the coins because it took a lot of CPU power and
electricity to make one via mining

I am thinking about writing a program that will count all the black pixies in hundreds of images that I will download
from google because the number generated must have value if it took terra-flops of processing power to derive at the
final result.

Bitcoin will be going if they don't address the issue I have raised and not only get the transaction speed up but get the
costs back down by a factor of about 2500

7 Transactions a second, well I could do that on a 48k ZX-Spectrum without breaking out to cutting machine-code   

Layer 2

Quit complaining and build it

t.me/bitcoinasic
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: