Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 03:46:31 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is it time to buy now? top coins lost almost about 50% of their ATH  (Read 318 times)
Skizze (OP)

Activity: 41
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 03:54:49 PM

hi, i am a noob. wanted to buy but high prices scared me. now it's down and it scares me too. do you think we expect a comeback soon or even bigger drop?
webtricks
Legendary

Activity: 1918
Merit: 1728

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 04:02:12 PM

hi, i am a noob. wanted to buy but high prices scared me. now it's down and it scares me too. do you think we expect a comeback soon or even bigger drop?

Nope when you say they are down by 50%, do consider the fact that it is due of BTC fall. All coins are BTC proportional and you are seeing everything red because BTC is red by huge variant. Just change the base currency from "BTC" to "USD" and you will see real market.
Now about market price and suggestion to buy coins. My answer would be 'NO'. It is presently better to buy BTC only. If you buy any other big cap coin, its rise would be less than BTC till New Year. BTC will on another rally as minimum viable point has been reached. Now onwards, it will on run to $18K and possibly $20K by New Year. Wink
ghonkz

Activity: 459
Merit: 117

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 04:03:28 PM

im not really good at trading but i think you need to wait a little bounce you get it right, just wait a bit more. Cause you dont want to buy any crypto cause the price is cheap, its can go any cheaper. wait the price grow and buy it. yeah thats my opinion.
ask
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1004

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 04:05:09 PM

Keep buying the top coins you wont be sad after few years this is the main rule. never sell just hodl and take your daily time on daily works.
patience is the key for investments and trading.
coinmgnet

Activity: 126
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 04:06:33 PM

Nope when you say they are down by 50%, do consider the fact that it is due of BTC fall. All coins are BTC proportional and you are seeing everything red because BTC is red by huge variant. Just change the base currency from "BTC" to "USD" and you will see real market.
Now about market price and suggestion to buy coins. My answer would be 'NO'. It is presently better to buy BTC only. If you buy any other big cap coin, its rise would be less than BTC till New Year. BTC will on another rally as minimum viable point has been reached. Now onwards, it will on run to $18K and possibly $20K by New Year. Wink
I strongly disagree with you. Let's say Bitcoin becomes 50.000% in 2 months. That's a 400% price increse (taking in consideration the current price).
If you would invest in a different coin, an altcoin, you could experience a 1000%-5000% increase.
When Bitcoin reached 19 000$, some altcoins had a 3000% price increase!
Skizze (OP)

Activity: 41

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 04:09:28 PM

Thanks for the advice. 18k by New Year seems very optimistic considersing the fact that it's almost New Year already  Grin
Psynthax

Activity: 2324
Merit: 504

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 04:10:36 PM

Just buy it, you will never get anything if you are still feeling scared about what already happened in the crypto. Just invest some amounts that you afford to lose. it may become a better option for you. Or you can try to put a little amount and you will be seeing it give you a profit later.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
olga343

Activity: 518

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 04:12:38 PM

Now we need to look at the behavior of the market and then already buy off coins
summonerrk

Activity: 1400
Merit: 725

Arts & Crypto

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 04:14:44 PM

Yes, now you can buy - its a deep now. After 1 month bitcoin will cost a 19000 again - you can be sure. So dont be slow and dont miss that moment.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
cryptowinner777

Activity: 18

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 04:17:37 PM

Yes, now you can buy - its a deep now. After 1 month bitcoin will cost a 19000 again - you can be sure. So dont be slow and dont miss that moment.

I agree that you are looking at a good buying opportunity if you have cash or Fiat on the sidelines. I think we are in for a rocky 2 to 3 more days then expect btc to go sideways a bit and make its way back up.
fat buddah

Activity: 333
Merit: 102

Get Ready to Make money.

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 04:19:49 PM

it will recover sooner or later. Ripple touched $0,68 just FIFTEN MINUTES AGO.
And now it is $1,02, that was a real dip for ripple, i dont know why the hell i missed that opportunity.

All the altcoins are doing exactly the same right now.

dangdangdang

Activity: 224
Merit: 101

THE WORLD'S FIRST FIXED MONTHLY ALLOWANCE PLAN

View Profile WWW
December 22, 2017, 04:20:50 PM

A friend of mine said from his own understanding why Cryptocurrencies are dropping it is because people would choose to dump their investments in order to buy some gifts to their loved ones and I am guilty the fact that I'm thinking of selling my coins in order buy something for my loved ones this Christmas.
I think there's some reasons but I think it's one of them.

dangdangdang

View Profile WWW
December 22, 2017, 04:23:11 PM

When Cryptocurrencies are very low this time, I think it's time to buy more because this time might be the best chance. Investing more is investing for future and Cryptocurrencies are increasing although they're decreasing now.

cryptoux

Activity: 186
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 04:23:35 PM

Yes its time to buy BTC now while the market bleeds i bought a lot of altcoins right now because most of them is 40% off surely it will give me a lot of profits after this bloody bath.

dangdangdang

View Profile WWW
December 22, 2017, 04:25:23 PM

Now we need to look at the behavior of the market and then already buy off coins

When Bitcoin dropped, average investors will panic and they didn't know that this time is the best time to invest more not only for Bitcoin but also for top Altcoins like Ethereum.

lolchina

Activity: 294
Merit: 103

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 04:26:13 PM

I would wait for few days to see what will happen with crypto will the bulls continue to run or are bears taking over.Risk/reward still isnt good imo i would rather pay few % more then buying it at high prices in case that bitcoin goes under 10k and alt follows,i mean we could even see full retrace now as people forget that we are on the same levels like we were just a month ago
Coinster

Activity: 222

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 04:27:45 PM

I'll try to give good advice. Never put in more than you can afford to lose. When you buy ask if you really want what you're buying. Do you feel like you're getting a good price or not? If so then trust your decision and don't worry if things drop further because you didn't put in more than you can afford and chances are good the price will come back up, maybe even more than you bought for. The hard part is not selling just because you're "scared" or buying because you're "greedy". Just buy and sell what make sense without emotion. That's hard for most people, but that's why most people are not good traders Cool
dangdangdang

View Profile WWW
December 22, 2017, 04:27:54 PM

Yes its time to buy BTC now while the market bleeds i bought a lot of altcoins right now because most of them is 40% off surely it will give me a lot of profits after this bloody bath.

Most people worried about Bitcoin's dropping but this this is the time skilled investor and traders because they knew that Bitcoin will pump back more and surpass the highest value that was hit last week that is about $20,000.

dangdangdang

View Profile WWW
December 22, 2017, 04:31:45 PM

Now, I'm thinking about dumping my coins and buy some more Bitcoin. I hope it will drop more as low as $5,000 then I'll push all my resources into Bitcoin.

satochi

Activity: 18

View Profile WWW
December 22, 2017, 04:33:21 PM

Yes, probably not a bad time and not a bad idea. but only if planned. remember if you don't plan, you plan to fail.
go as you planned and you will not regret. trust yourself, no one else. -satochi
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: