Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 07:40:42 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: NEM vs ETH  (Read 962 times)
DrYe5

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 04:25:57 PM

I believe that upcoming catapult update will change everything and NEM, a truly fantastic and cheap cryptocurrency with a unique and progressive proof of importance concept will challenge ETH at it's own game and replace the damned Buterin's $hit coin, which only old grannies with their cryptokitties find useful

I would definitely put Ethereum in your place. This is a more reliable option because it is well developed and its price reaches even 1000 $! I invested a lot myself and did not expect such a profit.
Fu.Sin

Activity: 378
Merit: 107

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 10:41:04 PM

I think that both coins have a future and their advantages. I believe that both these coins should be in the portfolio.

AGATE  ▄▄▄▄▄▄ Facebook Telegram Twitter Medium   ▄▄▄▄▄▄   AGATE
█ █ █ █ █ █ █ █    PayPal of Cryptocurrencies     █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █
████  Blockchain Protocol + 12 Working Modules - Use Crypto as Cash  ████
ldah94

Activity: 350
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 11:27:35 PM

NEM takes a huge leap in terms of functionalities in the world of cryptocurrencies. They intend to compete with Ethereum by offering an alternative to smart contracts, making it easier for companies to implement blockchain technology.
Thermatic

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 11:29:08 PM

Both are backed by nice technologies but NEM lacks the reputation that Etherium got. Etherim to Nem is like BTC to Etherium
Anndrianno (OP)

Activity: 185
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 10:40:01 AM

I believe that upcoming catapult update will change everything and NEM, a truly fantastic and cheap cryptocurrency with a unique and progressive proof of importance concept will challenge ETH at it's own game and replace the damned Buterin's $hit coin, which only old grannies with their cryptokitties find useful

I would definitely put Ethereum in your place. This is a more reliable option because it is well developed and its price reaches even 1000 $! I invested a lot myself and did not expect such a profit.

I have to tell you that NEM is making by far more money, when it comes to investing, so it’s barely an argument. Though we are mainly discussing the technical side of coins and it’s usability, where ETC has some advantages over NEM, but for investors it’s either NEM or Ripple

nzminer
Legendary

Activity: 1918
Merit: 1001

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 09:57:47 PM

By the end of this year, putting bitcoin and its forks aside, the largest percentage of marketcap will be in ETH, NEM and XRP

Would not also surprise me if NEM comes out on top.

NEM, THE SECURE, SCALABLE BLOCKCHAIN [NEM.IO] [T.ME/NEMRED]
Anndrianno (OP)

Activity: 185

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 11:13:14 PM

By the end of this year, putting bitcoin and its forks aside, the largest percentage of marketcap will be in ETH, NEM and XRP

Would not also surprise me if NEM comes out on top.

I would strongly agree, especially taking into consideration recent problems of RIPPLE

Bytem3

Activity: 602
Merit: 107

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 11:15:17 PM

Ethereum has way more potential than NEM. It will probably reach $5,000 - $10,000 this year.

Best way to LONG/SHORT Bitcoin. Up to 66x leverage. Register on BitMax now!
Robin789

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 06:03:17 PM

I think Ethereum is matured and has good community compare to the NEM
while you see a bullish charts still it will go dump.
ETH has to become cheap in means of transactions and smart contracts or has to be replaced by another cryptocurrency.
nzminer
Legendary

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 11:57:28 PM

Well since ive been following NEM closely, I can tell you that lots of projects planned to be made on ETH have decided to go with NEM instead simply because ETH was too difficult to develop on.

deeofficialx

Activity: 462
Merit: 113

Need me? PM me!

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 12:18:06 AM

Because of current this problem of Ethereum Network, maybe NEM is a good choice. But I still believe in Vitalik and on Ethereum.
boyjackyou

Activity: 301
Merit: 11

DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 12:34:43 AM

There is nothing to compare about mate,Ethereum is an ICON to the cryptocurrencies most of the alts are based in ethereum,NEM? i doubt there will be no competition between the two,NEM has a good technology but not better than eth,plus lack of development and exposure to the community it needs 2-3years to be matured enough,NEM has the worst advertising team making some p2p promotions is the worst thing you can do to promote a coin.

Pokemon Go

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 12:37:13 AM

I will always keep choosing ethereum forever even if you compare ethereum vs. bitcoin I still choose ethereum.
9tails

Activity: 364
Merit: 13

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 12:40:57 AM

I prefer ethereum, ethereum nowadays has many investors and supporters.
nzminer
Legendary

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 04:56:20 AM

There is nothing to compare about mate,Ethereum is an ICON to the cryptocurrencies most of the alts are based in ethereum,NEM? i doubt there will be no competition between the two,NEM has a good technology but not better than eth,plus lack of development and exposure to the community it needs 2-3years to be matured enough,NEM has the worst advertising team making some p2p promotions is the worst thing you can do to promote a coin.

p2p promotions? lol

Meetups are organised by members globally, great community that is constantly growing.

anucrypto

Activity: 322
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
January 17, 2018, 06:39:08 AM

ETH is a populer for creating great contracts in the blockchain and NEM is a peer to peer cryptocurrency and blockchain platform . NEM is almost same as ethereum but eth is most populer then nem . eth  is an old coin which is used by most people . 
Direwolve735

Activity: 448
Merit: 232

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 06:59:34 AM

Strong growth provoked the news about the integration of NEM crypto currency as a means of payment into the popular WeChat messenger. ETH does not offer anything like that. I don`t think it will be correct to compare these two crypto currencies, cause they offer absolutely different opportunities, but I`m amazed about the results NEM has demonstrated over last few months. Another exciting news is that about the end of the year developers will release the  Catapult - a completely updated from scratch NEM blockchain even faster and even more scalable. Transactions will be confirmed by a new type of mining. These two events will raise NEM in price by another 2-3 times.
francedeni

Activity: 560

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 07:02:21 AM

ETH is a populer for creating great contracts in the blockchain and NEM is a peer to peer cryptocurrency and blockchain platform . NEM is almost same as ethereum but eth is most populer then nem . eth  is an old coin which is used by most people . 
I still believe on ethereum future than nem. Although nem also good coin but if between nem and eth, eth is still the best investment for me. Until today ethereum exists and growing its price.
desi92

Activity: 210
Merit: 106

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 07:39:40 AM

Well, i still have more believe with etherium rather than Nem because etherium is the most popular and strong altcoin after bitcoin.
However, invest in Nem can give you more challenge because sometime low price altcoin can give more profit and also sometime bigger lost.
seramania

Activity: 827

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 07:44:34 AM

I still believe on ethereum future than nem. Although nem also good coin but if between nem and eth, eth is still the best investment for me. Until today ethereum exists and growing its price.
ETH is still a coin of trust because of its popularity and a certain price in many markets. while the NEM is still a new coin despite having a good price but I think still lost fame with ETH.

|   Facebook   |     Twitter     |                                       R A N G E R S                                       |    Discord    |    Medium    |
|    Telegram   |                                        ─────     PROTOCOL     ─────                                        |    Gitbook    |
████  ███  ██  █          VIRTUAL WORLDS BLOCKCHAIN INFRASTRUCTURE          █  ██  ███  ████
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: