Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 10:10:55 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: NEM vs ETH  (Read 962 times)
jayc89

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 08:59:41 PM

ETH is a populer for creating great contracts in the blockchain and NEM is a peer to peer cryptocurrency and blockchain platform . NEM is almost same as ethereum but eth is most populer then nem . eth  is an old coin which is used by most people . 
I still believe on ethereum future than nem. Although nem also good coin but if between nem and eth, eth is still the best investment for me. Until today ethereum exists and growing its price.
ETH is still a coin of trust because of its popularity and a certain price in many markets. while the NEM is still a new coin despite having a good price but I think still lost fame with ETH.
Ethereum is much easier to use than NEM, that is probably why Ethereum has such a high price and NEM doesn't.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
13ex07

Activity: 322
Merit: 11

Thank you for +Merit

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 09:05:05 PM

I  think what to compare, what is better that there is no sense worse. Everything will be depend on the teams of developers and communities.
That who will be more purposeful and more active, that will win.

|▌    DAOX    《   Create & Manage Fundraising DAOs   》    DAOX    ▐|
☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰◤       The product is LIVE       ◥☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰
WEB-SITE    BUY DXC NOW    BOUNTY & AIRDROPS    ANN THREAD   
kolesozw
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1004

FRX: Ferocious Alpha

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 09:10:08 PM

NEM is terrible platform to work with. UI of their wallet is one on the ugliest I've ever seen. NEM wallet is out-of-sync with exchanges most of the time.

My verdict - ETH in 10000%.

Jansaa

Activity: 392
Merit: 105

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 09:18:50 PM

NEM is cheap crypto currency? You are the first person that said this. NEM made literally more than 100x. Dude what are you smoking?
We can discuss about is NEM better than ETH technologically but you can't say NEM is cheap. Look at its graphic and say it again.
I agree with you! NEM may be better than ETH technogically but many coin creat at this time than ETH
annbagira

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 09:24:25 PM

Ill never trust people who are so emotional and who have so aggressive position without any reason! You have choose don't buy ETH Also I don't understand such kind of people who can buy all they want and make business how they want but they choose abusive ways.
nzminer
Legendary

Activity: 1918
Merit: 1001

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 02:51:11 AM

NEM is terrible platform to work with. UI of their wallet is one on the ugliest I've ever seen. NEM wallet is out-of-sync with exchanges most of the time.

My verdict - ETH in 10000%.

lol, whatever

NEM, THE SECURE, SCALABLE BLOCKCHAIN [NEM.IO] [T.ME/NEMRED]
baduday1991

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
January 18, 2018, 02:59:41 AM

There is nothing to compare about mate,Ethereum is an ICON to the cryptocurrencies most of the alts are based in ethereum,NEM? i doubt there will be no competition between the two,NEM has a good technology but not better than eth,plus lack of development and exposure to the community it needs 2-3years to be matured enough,NEM has the worst advertising team making some p2p promotions is the worst thing you can do to promote a coin.

I agree with you mate but to compare NEM to ETH? really? I know NEM is good but they had the worst marketing. If they want to check whose better on both, just the price of both coins.

audrey12

Activity: 210
Merit: 108

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 03:08:01 AM

I am currently holding these two coins and I think ethereum is more likely to have a good value in the future although I can see that NEM is getting profitable these days but the pump that happen in ethereum is more promising also the technology of ethereum is much wider than NEM but we can still depend on it and I'm sure these coins will be more profitable in the coming years
Samueltalk

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 03:31:34 AM

ETH has just experienced a spike so I will not buy it at the current value unless I will invest in a long time. I will get NEM for sure now because it has seen a significant drop recently and I think a pump could be on the corner for that. Both are good in long-term investments though.
novhitadaloma

Activity: 308

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 03:37:31 AM

Without doubt I would choose ETH as a good investment for the long term than NEM. There are still good and good opportunities to earn more profits in the ETH than at NEM, comparing its value now bots have a big difference.
zoata87
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1001

View Profile WWW
January 18, 2018, 04:03:13 AM

I prefer Ethereum to NEM because Ethereum has a better community and a better team than NEM. NEM is very popular in Asia, especially in Japan which they are starting to use the NEM smart contract for ICO, but Ethereum is used by many people and by the ICO project. It's easier to create a smart contract with the Ethereum network because the Ethereum developer community is bigger than NEM and you can have a lot of online tutorials on the internet.
KeikoKitagawa18

Activity: 364

World Family Coin

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 04:11:27 AM

I believe that upcoming catapult update will change everything and NEM, a truly fantastic and cheap cryptocurrency with a unique and progressive proof of importance concept will challenge ETH at it's own game and replace the damned Buterin's $hit coin, which only old grannies with their cryptokitties find useful
I don't think so, it is proven untill now ethereum is still the main choice compared to nem.
Ethereum has a better network and more cooperation with large companies.
So for me ethereum is always better than NEM.

●   Space Knight   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  WFC  ❱❱❱❱❱❱ 
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  Donations Platform  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
lingwistiko

Activity: 322

╔►[FILIPINO Translator]◄╝

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 04:17:35 AM

Both are pretty good digital currencies and on the top list in the cryptoworld as far as market capitalization is concerned. But i choose ETH over NEM for stability and usage because we could not deny that almost digital currencies and upcoming currencies are more focused on the ERC-20 standard tokens that run on the ETH blockchain.

okissabam

Activity: 700

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 04:35:41 AM

It really depends because both are actually great coins and have the potential to grow big in the near future. I wouldn’t compare these two coins instead I’ll probably hold on to both of these coins for future investment. Ethereum has progressed and NEM also had progress although they have different platforms and different philosophy on their coins.
cryptomngr

Activity: 182

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 05:12:27 AM

I believe that upcoming catapult update will change everything and NEM, a truly fantastic and cheap cryptocurrency with a unique and progressive proof of importance concept will challenge ETH at it's own game and replace the damned Buterin's $hit coin, which only old grannies with their cryptokitties find useful
Dont ever compare ETH's platform to a shitcoin like NEM,it doesnt even make sense?ethereum's platform is being used by most of the new alts,NEM?you are comparing a solid rock and a toilet paper.

iryboy

Activity: 210

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 05:13:59 AM

ETH is best to invest, and after the recent dip it is a good time for ETH to pick up again.

newethereum

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 05:17:30 AM

But both have their own unique ecosystems of developers and users, surely there is room enough for both to coexist? They also have different architectures so not an exact comparison.

My two pence.
Fu.Sin

Activity: 378
Merit: 107

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 05:30:03 AM

I think we should consider working with two coins. Looking for what it's needed. There are a lot of coins on the market and you do not have to limit yourself. I think that those people who work with one coin are limited.

AGATE  ▄▄▄▄▄▄ Facebook Telegram Twitter Medium   ▄▄▄▄▄▄   AGATE
█ █ █ █ █ █ █ █    PayPal of Cryptocurrencies     █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █
████  Blockchain Protocol + 12 Working Modules - Use Crypto as Cash  ████
Ging

Activity: 504
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 08:48:25 PM

indeed this alt is so amazing and i think this altcoin has an amazing future i personally had followed the uprising of it since it was released good luck for the dev team to making it a lot stronger.
Anndrianno (OP)

Activity: 185
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 09:46:09 AM

Dont ever compare ETH's platform to a shitcoin like NEM,it doesnt even make sense?ethereum's platform is being used by most of the new alts,NEM?you are comparing a solid rock and a toilet paper.

LOL

ERC20 tokens are all the same, but except for EtherDelta ETH has no advantages over NEM. ETH is expansive and the code itself? It’s a nonsense- creating a new programming language by combining a number of existing once with no utility purpose. For just one reason- making money? And what about proof of stake implimintation- Buterin (and not only him) actually made this decision without even asking miners opinion. You are probably unaware of what is ETH and how Buterin’s mob (where he is not even the key figure at the moment) controls it to the profit of their own

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: